Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yumi's Training Road

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Yumi's Training Road Empty
PostSubject: Yumi's Training Road   Yumi's Training Road EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 5:13 pm

Basic rules:
- Even rolls hit. Odd rolls miss. Random numbers are generated between 1 and 100.
- Even rolls over 85 are considered critical successes. Odd rolls below 16 are considered critical failures.
- When the move doesn't define what a critical success does, the opponent is stunned, losing their next action.
- When the move doesn't define what a critical failure does, the user is stunned, and may be auto hit by the next attack.

Paralyzed Status - Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack.
Charmed Status - The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage.
Bind Status - Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a success to escape.
Downed Status - Character's next action is skipped, allowing their opponent to attempt a follow-up.
Dazed Status - Character must roll two successes instead of one in order to hit.
Stunned Status - Character will be unable to act next turn.

Combatants:
Victus DuMort
vs
Mitsue Yumi

Victus was practicing his sword technique in the remnants of the training room. Though most of the damage from previous spars had been repaired, there were still a few uneven parts to the floor, and cracks in the wall. He was itching to practice his sword arm against someone, but hadn't had much of a challenge as of late.

Last edited by X_Simply-Perfect_X on Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road   Yumi's Training Road EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 5:20 pm

"Sir DuMort, all is well?" Yumi practically glides into the room with her steps under the kimono as she witness the fighter continually practicing his technique. She herself had desired to hone her new techniques ever since she felt more...at ease and is more willing to use a blade.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road   Yumi's Training Road EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 5:23 pm

"Ms. Mitsue? Ah, please, call me Victus. No formality needed around me just because someone with a shiny hat hit me on the shoulders with a sword." Victus responded, relatively happy to have the company. "Yeah, all is pretty good. Just a bit bored recently, you know? How about yourself? How's things between you and the..." Victus glanced around the damaged areas of the room. "... wrecking ball?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road   Yumi's Training Road EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 5:30 pm

"She and I are well, though I hope that she will not be remembered sole for that incident." She says calmly, not a bit upset. She can understand why he says so with what have happened but Dixi also have a much gentler side outside of herself. "I myself am trying to refining my method of combat now that I have more of an inner strength not to instinctively hold myself back for even the simplest attacks." She taps the sheathed blade hanging on the obi.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road   Yumi's Training Road EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 5:36 pm

"Ack, I'm sure everyone'll forget about it come next week. Someone else is bound to do something stupid before then." Victus commented, with a grin. "Oh, is that so? Well, I happen to know a thing or two about the sword, and how to train people with it. If you want, perhaps you could get in a little practice against me." Victus suggested. "I mean, it's not like you'll need to hold back against me. It takes a lot to take me down, after all."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road   Yumi's Training Road EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 5:48 pm

Yumi consider his offer for a moment, not sure if her skills are up to it but decided to move forward in a scenario that she can make mistakes now and learn from them than having them occur at dire situations. "That....will be appreciated. Though I will also add that I am also proficient at unarmed combat as well. Would be sufficient to set up a spar?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road   Yumi's Training Road EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 5:56 pm

"Versatility is good. After all, you can't be disarmed if your fists are your weapons." Victus commented. He made his way to the centre of the room, to stand opposite Yumi. "Yeah, I'm sure you'll be fine. I'll go easy on ya. And if you want to call it quits at any time, just say the word. Fair?" Victus took up a defensive stance, preparing for Yumi to start her attack.

[Defensive Style: Enemies miss on 20- (crits must still be odd).]

Yumi: 30
Victus: 30 + Defensive
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road   Yumi's Training Road EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 6:04 pm

"Please do not go easy on me. I will not learn from my flaws and mistakes otherwise. It is best to make them now in a controlled environment." She quietly requests before waiting for Victus to become ready. With a single swift motion a fan appears in her hand from her sleeve before she throws it at Victus, the spinning fan spiraling towards his hands.

Iron Fan- Deals 3 damage and 1/3 chance to disarm.
(75)- Miss

However, his reflexes was able to react to her attack, moving his large sword upward slightly to block the path of the fan, clanging against it before the fan falls to the ground.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road   Yumi's Training Road EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 5:30 pm

As Victus parried the fan, he dashed forward, to close the distance.
"Very well, I shall try not to hold back." Victus commented, changing to a more aggressive stance as he pressed on.

(Switch to Aggressive Style -> Charging Strike - 64)
[Aggressive Style Boosted: Victus's attacks deal double damage. Enemies have advantage on attacks targetting Victus.]

His blade slammed into Yumi in a reckless display of aggression. True to his word, he certainly didn't pull the blow. A look of concern hit his eyes as the sword connected.
"Are you okay? I hope that wasn't too much." Victus asked, hoping that he hadn't gone too far with the strike, but equally leaving himself open to being attacked.

Yumi: 24
Victus: 30 + Aggressive: Boosted (Enemies get Advantage to hit)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road   Yumi's Training Road EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 5:44 pm

Yumi was struck back hard but touches off of the ground to avoid tumbling, making a good recovery from being flung back. She however was also quick to strike back after she recover, her hand shooting forward towards a point at his elbow.
Deals 1 damage and stuns, afterward they are at offense disadvantage for 2 turns.
(6, 31).

His reckless attack, while effective, left him open for her grab, squeezing at a very vulnerable point at his elbow not protected by bone, a point that while doesn't do much actual damage, is very painful that he halted and wasn't able to continue with his next action.

Victus: 29 + Aggressive: Boosted (Enemies get Advantage to hit) + Stun + Disadvantage 2T after stun
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road   Yumi's Training Road EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 5:48 pm

Victus hissed in a breath as he was hit by the pain of the grab.
"Not bad. Let's see what else you've got." Victus commented.

(Pass turn from stun - Boost wears off)

[Aggressive Style: Victus's attacks deal +1 damage. Enemies hit on 71 or above (crits must still be even).]

Victus: 29 + Disadvantage 2T after stun + Hit on 71 or above

Last edited by X_Simply-Perfect_X on Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road   Yumi's Training Road EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 5:50 pm

Up on the ceiling beams Dixi was expectating the match while concealed her presence, Adri had banned her and Jen from the training room for a couple of days, but hey, what she didn't know wouldn't hurt right? She was paying close attention to Yumi's and Victus's spar really interested.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road   Yumi's Training Road EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 6:10 pm

Yumi quickly followed up the next motion of her attack, quickly moving behind him, and grabbing towards his shoulder.

Seoi-nage Deals 2 damage and causes the enemy to be guarantee to be hit next turn.

Unable to react to her next move on time due to the pain he is still feeling, Yumi locks her elbow under his arm before turning her hips and using the leverage she has with her body under his and throws him over his shoulder.

Victus: 27 Disadvantage 2T + Hit on 81+ Guarantee Hit next attack.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road   Yumi's Training Road EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 6:22 pm

Victus felt himself being thrown to the ground, knocking some of the wind out of him. He decided to have a change of tactics. She was using pain to inhibit his reactions, and force him to take attack after attack, so he needed to dull the pain. He began to concentrate his mind on blocking out the pain.

[Meditative Style: Victus's attacks are made at disadvantage. Victus takes -1 damage from attacks.]
(Sword Slash - Worst of 34, 73, 88)
Though able to focus his mind on blocking out the pain, he was unable to focus his mind on the fight in front of him, his swing grazing past the dancer.

Victus: 27 + Disadvantage 1T + Disadvantage + Guarantee Hit next attack + -1 damage taken
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road   Yumi's Training Road EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 6:37 pm

Yumi recognizes the attack but narrowly avoided the sword itself but surprisigly stepped inside of his sword swing past the effective range of any sword attack before she grab at his wrist as it comes into her range....

Kotegaeshi- Deals 1 damage per turns and puts them in a bind state. They must roll 2 rolls to escape. If only one roll is successful, they will only need to roll 1 roll afterwards. Each failed roll causes them to take 2 damage.

Gains advantage roll if the enemy uses an attack at least 4 damage. (not applied)

(Guarantee Hit)

...and then twist the wrist in an unnatural angle before locking his elbow, placing a hand on his shoulder and forces him down to the ground with her hand still locking his wrist which he has to follow due to his bone structure. The end position is with him kneeling and her twisting his wrist to create addition pain and wrist strain.

Victus: 26 Disadvantage 1T + Disadvantage + + -1 damage taken + Kotegaeshi grabbed
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road   Yumi's Training Road EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 6:46 pm

(Victus Escape Roll - 55, 67)
Credit where credit was due, this girl was better than he was expecting. Had he known how she fought in advance, maybe he wouldn't have left himself so open at the start. As he tried to break free from her hold, he ended up with a sharp pain in his wrist.

Victus: 24 + Disadvantage + -1 damage taken + Kotegaeshi grabbed
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road   Yumi's Training Road EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 7:00 pm

Yumi moves above his position before using her palm to press down on the Victus's awkwardly twisted wrist, causing even more pain as he tries to escape but failing and hurting himself further in the process even without her action.

Victus: 23 + Disadvantage + -1 damage taken + Kotegaeshi grabbed
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road   Yumi's Training Road EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 1:18 pm

(Victus Escape Roll - 68, 98)
With his mind focused on ignoring the pain, Victus managed to twist his wrist slightly further, giving him some leverage to pull himself free from Yumi's grasp, and put a bit of distance between them.
"That's quite a grip you've got there. Remind me not to let you catch me again!" Victus commented, shaking his wrist before retaking his grip upon his sword with both hands.

Victus: 23 + Disadvantage + -1 damage taken
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road   Yumi's Training Road EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 1:35 pm

Unfortunate Yumi was not able to reinforce the friction of her grip on his wrist with her nails before he jerked of her grasps. She herself put some distance as well to avoid any potential counterattacks once he was able to get free. "Noted, though I will also comment that you have more than my grapples to worry about." Which she emphasize with another iron fan thrown at him, from a closer range than before.

Iron Fan- Deals 3 damage and has a 1/3 chance to disarm.
(58)
(2) Disarm failed.

Yumi was able to strike Victus this time but narrowly miss poorly abused wrist and struck his forearm instead.

Victus: 21 + Disadvantage + -1 damage taken
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road   Yumi's Training Road EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 1:47 pm

Victus grimaced as he was hit by the fan. Thankfully, it had not hit his bruised and battered wrist, but it still hurt. He knew that he needed to get back on the offensive. He began to retreat from his mind, and get his head in the game again. The sharpness of the pain in his wrist started to gnaw at him, and his arm and back didn't feel much better, but at least now he'd have a better chance of hitting Yumi back.

[Focused Style: Victus's attacks hit on 71 or above. Victus takes +1 damage from attacks.]
(Heavy Blow - 57)
He swung his massive sword down at Yumi, which she was able to narrowly avoid, and it created a small crack in the ground.

Victus: 21 + Hits on 71 or above + +1 damage taken
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road   Yumi's Training Road EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 2:04 pm

Yumi once more not directly avoiding the swing but going inside of his sword range where the overall arch of the swing would have much less impact before she tries to reach for that hand that she has been injuring lately.

Kotegaeshi- Deals 1 damage per turns and puts them in a bind state. They must roll 2 rolls to escape. If only one roll is successful, they will only need to roll 1 roll afterwards. Each failed roll causes them to take 2 damage.
(1) Crit fail

Except she moved her hand in too early that the hilt collided with her hand and she yanks it out, hissing from the impact.

Yumi: 24- Guarantee to get hit next attack
Victus: 21 + Hits on 71 or above + +1 damage taken
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road   Yumi's Training Road EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 2:17 pm

(Switch to Default Style -> Charging Strike - Autohit)
[Default Style Boosted: Attack deals +1 damage. No downside.]
Victus changed up his stance once more, to be more balanced. He wanted to capitalise on Yumi being off balance, but didn't want to risk being up to another one of her horrifying combos. He then brought his sword up in an arc, slamming it against Yumi, and knocking her back with the remaining upswing.

Yumi: 20
Victus: 21 + +1 damage dealt
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road   Yumi's Training Road EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 2:40 pm

Yumi staggers side from the sword strikes but uses the motion of her body to navigate within his swing again seemingly favor much closer range combat than even Victus's style before flattening her hand straight before delivering a knife hand strike under his arm betweeen shoulder and arm on the same arm that she was attacking the wrist of earlier.

Pressure Point- Deals 1 damage and stuns, afterward they are at offense disadvantage for 2 turns.
(44)

Yumi's aim for this deadly technique strikes strikes within that vulnerable point of his body, not only inflicting more pain but also causing his body to involuntarily shift from the impact and jar his shoulder upward, compromising his balance.

Victus: 20 + (+1) damage dealt + Stunned + 2T disadvantage after stun.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road   Yumi's Training Road EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 2:48 pm

Victus stagged back slightly, carefully keeping his sword in hand. She'd used this move before, right after the last time he'd done a charge, and Victus had a bad feeling about where this was going to lead.

(Pass Turn From Stun)

Victus: 20 + (+1) damage dealt + Disadvantage: 2
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road   Yumi's Training Road EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 2:55 pm

Yumi tries to take advantage of Victus's vulnerable state as she spins and launches a side kick towards his hip on the side that he is leaning on.

Sidekick- Deals 3 damage.
(33)

Unfortunate, he maneuvers his motion to get away from her that the he is out of her ideal kicking range and moving too far would leave her off-balance from the attack so she opted to return to her ready stance and face him once more.

Victus: 20 + (+1) damage dealt + Disadvantage: 2

Last edited by Mizuhashi on Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road   Yumi's Training Road Empty

Back to top Go down

Yumi's Training Road
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next