Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yumi's Training Road

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

Yumi's Training Road - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road   Yumi's Training Road - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 6:02 pm

"Please do not apologize for your actions. I have specifically ask you to not hold back." She offers a smile to the fighter. "Us both. Even with my victory this day, I must continue to progress as well. To protect Dixi."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road   Yumi's Training Road - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 6:05 pm

Up on the ceiling beams, still hiding her presence Dixi was pretty proud of how both of them fought, she couldn't, however, avoid to blush slightly at Yumi's statement to protect her.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road   Yumi's Training Road - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 2:17 am

"Well, if ya ever want a sparring partner, I'm more then happy to test my mettle against you again." Victus nodded, slowly picking himself up to his feet. "In any case, I'd best be heading off. These bruises ain't gonna heal themselves... well, I guess they are, but I can probably find someone to heal them quicker." Victus laughed. "Nice fighting you, Ms. Mitsue."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road   Yumi's Training Road - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 6:00 am

"It was an honor to cross swords with you. Farewell." Yumi places her hand on her lap as she decide this would be a good time to begin meditating seeing that Victus is departing from the room.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road   Yumi's Training Road - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 6:40 am

With the fight over, Victus gone and Yumi meditating, Dixi decided it was time to leave as well, she felt really proud of Yumi's progress and the way she managed to overcome her traumas "You did great Yumi, can't wait to see your full potential." She whispered smiling as she left the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Training Road   Yumi's Training Road - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yumi's Training Road
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3