Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Drowning Cove

Go down 
+8
DNHumanBeing
Lilytrice
PieForPi
forest Assasin
herwillingslave
SnuggleBun
AggronStrong
Lipstick_Brat
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Drowning Cove - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drowning Cove   Drowning Cove - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2022 4:13 pm

Yeah, I have never encounter any of that.

Also, I added some moves to Suzu. I'm open to any suggestion or feedback you have.
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Cove   Drowning Cove - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2022 4:40 pm

Ooooh. Strikes me as a sort of all-arounder, I like how she has an attack dedicated to closing distance so you can vary up her approach in a narrative sense, and I like the idea of a defensive technique against certain status effects! Very neat!
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Cove   Drowning Cove - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 8:22 am

Since starting my first few threads, I've gotten great ideas on how to develop these characters, so thank you everyone! I need to try and hold back my flow of ideas so that I don't spam the forum with my ramblings (Drowning Cove-related or otherwise), at least until I've got some completed threads under my belt lol. With that said, I'm gonna start touching up my girls' sheets to help make them even lovelier.

Ottopi Patch Notes
  • Retooled Excitement to be a little more baked into her moveset and have much clearer mechanics behind how it works, rather than vague control based on narrative.
  • New Move: Lovestruck Glomp. Even when I was making her originally, I thought it was a shame that I couldn't come up with a good multi-kiss attack for my designated kissy character, but since her personality has developed to have shades of a hopeless romantic, I thought this would be a good way to help make Excitement more of an active mechanic and have a fun technique with huge variables based on how you roll.
  • New Move: Lady's Waiting Lips. Based on the part in her encounter with Salos where she stood around waiting for him to kiss her, Ottopi now has another move to lean into her general combat style of 'accidental domination', more romantic than aggressive. Go on, just give her a kiss, man.
  • Retooled her ink release technique to be an actual move that now triggers when she exceeds max Excitement, tying into a reset mechanic.

Saaku Patch Notes
  • Skipped for now, as she hasn't had proper testing.

Anglais Patch Notes
  • Tidied up the explanation of her Lure system and how each of the levels function in accordance to her summons.
  • Lure Satellites have individual names for use in enemy lists while in battle with Anglais.
  • Added Rod Satellite.
  • All Lure Satellites now have a basic attack function and an effect when they are sacrificed, making them more consistent and applicable to use. Lips can now be used to apply lipstick to allies, Breasts can heal, Hands can apply a debuff and Rods can be equipped.

PieForPi likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Cove   Drowning Cove - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 1:31 pm

Now that Anglais has finished with Dustin, I've gone and edited her moveset too, she and Ottopi should be good for the time being! I think the Piranha Girls are also fine, if maybe needing just one more attack they can use when separated, but I'll leave them alone for now. Reminder that if anyone has any ideas for minor enemies, those'd be appreciated! I wanna potentially come up with some ways that other people could DM this setting as more of a 'dungeon' for easy plot structure, so making encounter tables and stuff would require more cuties to fill the ranks.

EDIT: I am also cooking up ideas for the next major roster addition to the Cove, but I wanna wait until I do a more general update to the setting to add more areas and add some extra detail to things like how non-Midara fit into the little society they've got going on. All I'll say for now is that I'll be making characters based on sea bunnies, so I'd appreciate it if y'all could leave those on the table for me!
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Cove   Drowning Cove - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 7:08 pm

I didn't even know Sea Bunnies were a thing. *One googling later* Huh, interested to see what you do with them.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Cove   Drowning Cove - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 2:33 pm

if you want Lily can test Saaku, she'd be the only one confident enough to challenge a walking shark xD
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Cove   Drowning Cove - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 5:18 pm

Lilytrice wrote:
if you want Lily can test Saaku, she'd be the only one confident enough to challenge a walking shark xD

Y'know, Half of my characters would be offended by this

Edit: Now that i think about it, only Len would be actually OFFENDED, Tianno would probably just meh
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Cove   Drowning Cove - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 5:23 pm

DNHumanBeing wrote:
Lilytrice wrote:

Edit: Now that i think about it, only Len would be actually OFFENDED, Tianno would probably just meh

lol well lily would tease len endlessly about being more confident
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Cove   Drowning Cove - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 5:26 pm

Lilytrice wrote:
DNHumanBeing wrote:
Lilytrice wrote:

We had that argument before, didn't we?
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Cove   Drowning Cove - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 7:53 pm

DNHumanBeing wrote:
Lilytrice wrote:
DNHumanBeing wrote:
Lilytrice wrote:

We had that argument before, didn't we?

i think so lol
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Cove   Drowning Cove - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 12:06 am

I'd appreciate a match with Saaku! Little nervous about the prospect of having more than 3 threads going at once (especially with me DMing all of them), so if you don't mind - could I DM you to organize that when I've got one finished? Salos vs Ottopi and Tobias vs Sabrina are a fair ways in and probably won't take too much longer before they end, so I'd like to try and get some stuff going for Saaku (and my new PC) once those threads are done.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Cove   Drowning Cove - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 8:50 am

that's completely fine! take as much time as you need, don't go burning yourself out! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Cove   Drowning Cove - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2022 11:19 am

I'm in a bit of an enemy-making slump for my own adventure, might make a few enemies to see if that gets the creative juices flowing back.
Breathplay is a bit less soft than my usual stuff but hopefully i can make it a "god i wish that were me" thing and not a "this is nice but also utterly terrifying" one.

KELPIES

Description:

Kelpies are, if you believe the stories, the spirit of girls who drowned, be it out at see or in rivers. That's absolutely not true, as they while are indeed some form of ominous water midara, they are not ghosts, instead being spirits of dark or murky waters, shipwrecks, and flooded ruins. They are more than happy to pretend like they are ghosts, if only because they adore the reaction it gets out of superstitious sailors.

They look like women with dark, very long hair, reaching at least to their waist and often covering their dark-green eyes. Their most striking features however are their pale skin, and their long, flowing tattered white robes. This give them a very ethereal appearance, the hair and robes clinging to their bodies and dripping with water on land, and floating ominously underwater. Their faces are very round and cute under that hair however, looking full of life unlike the rest of them. They also like to accessorize with dead corals, strands of seaweed, and the occasional anchor-chain.

Preferred treasures:
A stereotype is that kelpies like junk, but that's not quite true. Their favorite things to keep around are things they can use to give themselves the vibe of a dangerous water ghost. As such, they will often hoard seemingly worthless things like rusted anchors, flotsam, chunks of hull, long-discarded and dull weapons, broken lifeboats or even clumps of seaweed, but they do sometime keep valuables like jewelery provided it looks suitably evil. They also really, really like things that look like bones, because that's the absolute best way to scare the crap out of someone, and as such vaguely skull-shaped rocks are worth an absolute fortune in a kelpie's eyes.

Personality:
Kelpies are actual dorks. They love nothing more than to roleplay as eeeevil spirits, here to take your souuul~. Anyone with more brains that a gruff, box-lifting deckhand can probably see through it, however, but they're not gonna drop the pretense even then. They are very playful, trickster-like midara, who prefer to suddenly jump at their victims, pulling them under, messing them up before getting them back on dry land for another inhabitant of the cove to find, something referred by said inhabitants as "being drowned by the kelpies". Drowned in affection, that is. They're very sweet towards their victims once they're done having fun pretending to be sinister.

They also like to keep spider crabs as pets, for some reason.

Dwellings:
The dwellings of kelpies are fairly easy to avoid as long as you are careful, as they are all, without exception, fully submerged. However, one should remain careful when close to water or in the darker parts of the coves, as kelpies are perfectly willing to ambush you so they can drag you under.

If you do find yourself in a kelpie's dwelling, these are typically poorly lit, or at least murky, with bioluminescent flora providing the bare minimum amount of light to not keep you in complete darkness, as well as overrun with moss or seaweed, giving them a very claustrophobic ambiance. Kelpies typically live there alone or in small, close-knit groups of up to three. There is however not much in terms of decoration, as it is fairly difficult to make a room cozy when the furniture insists on floating and anything else is quickly ruined by the saltwater, so a kelpie who feels like doing a little self care will often be squatting a dwelling from another midara. This makes them fairly unpopular, though it is said they are discreet room-mates and good company.

Kelpies draw strength from the waters around them, and thus their power is directly tied to how many of them are around, becoming weaker in groups as they are forced to share the sea's energies. A lone Kelpie will have 15St, two will have 10St, and a trio of them will have 8St.

MOVESET:

Sea-salt Kiss: "Chu~." The kelpie takes a moment to just smooch her target. She vaguely tastes of salt, but not in an unpleasant way, and she can sneak a kiss from unexpected angles while under the waves.
-Basic attack. 1.5Wp of damage.

Undertow - "The sea will claaaaim you!" The kelpie grapples her target, before trying to drag them underwater! The victim's movement will be slowed to a crawl down there, and not being able to breathe is certainly a handicap.
-Inflicts "Underwater", lowering all physical damage dealt by 1, preventing the use of fire and wind based attacks, and inflicting one stack of "Breathless" per turn Underwater. The target can spend a turn trying to swim to the surface, removing Underwater on a success. Victims lose one stack of Breathless per turn outside of water.

Cling-On - "Come... Join us, join us down the depths~..." The kelpie grabs onto her victim, clinging close to them, and rubbing her body against theirs, making it even harder to move, let alone swim upwards.
-All attempts to swim to the surface auto-fail this turn. Roll another dice, if it succeeds inflict a Weak Bind (you struggle out with advantage) for 1Wp/turn. If multiple Kelpies use this in the same turn, increase the bind damage by 1Wp per kelpie using Cling-On.

Sea's Breath - "No... It's too soon for this to end~..." Kelpies would never drown someone for real. If their victim appears to be on the verge of passing out, or struggling to hold their breath, they will instantly react by closing the distance in an instant, holding them close, and kissing them deeply while breathing magical air into their lungs. Heck, they might even do it if they only look a little winded.
-Clears all stacks of breathless, dealing 2Wp by stack cleared. Auto-success if the target has 4 stacks of breathless or more.

Breath-taking - "Can you hold it..? Mn~" Knowing their victims' breath is limited, kelpies often wish to make sure that having to hold one's breath does not become a bad experience, wanting to make the apnea pleasurable. The kelpie will catch her victim and initiate a tongue kiss, while pinching their nose shut. On land, this will usually leave one panting once they break the kiss with a loud smooch, pop, or "mwah" with a trail of saliva still connecting two sets of lips, but underwater it does not do much beyond causing arousal that makes one run out of oxygen a bit faster.
-If the target is Underwater, inflict 1Wp of damage and 1 stack of Breathless. Otherwise, deal 3Wp and inflict 2 stacks of breathless.

Abyssal Embrace - "Deep breaths... I'm sorry, i hope i wasn't too rough..?" The kelpie gives her victim a break, gently pulling their head close. This fully lets them appreciate her unexpectedly warm body, and gentle marine-breeze scent. Very relaxing. Even if her victim is submerged, the act is calming enough that it allows one to control their heartrate, slowing how quickly they lose air.
-If her victim is Underwater, they do not get a Breathless stack this turn, but lose 1Wp and are Stunned by the gesture. If they are on land, they enter a mental Bind for 2wp/turn until they struggle out, losing two Breathless per turn instead of one.
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Cove   Drowning Cove - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2022 11:31 am

Kelpies my beloved, they're some of my favourite mythical creatures! These gals are absolutely lovely and I enjoy how they've got a very specific niche to them, so happy to welcome them into the Cove's roster <3

Back to top Go down
Anonymous469964

Anonymous469964

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Cove   Drowning Cove - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2022 5:17 am

Saw this post, and thought it looked fun. Figured I’d throw my hat in the ring if you’ll have me.

Name: Delilah the decisive dolphin

Appearance: Delilah appears very plain at first, standing at an average 5 foot 6 inches, she doesn’t seem all that intimidating at first. Her skin is pale, but slick to the touch, and is graced with beautiful features all the way down. Nothing outlandish, but nothing any sane man wouldn’t take a second, or even third glance at. With shoulder length, wavy, silver hair framing her face, one might’ve even mistaken her for a human, had it not been for the long dolphin tail protruding out of the small of her back. She elects to wear long dresses, both for style, and due to the fact that they’re easiest to put on.

Preferred treasure: Delilah was always a fan of human literature, so in her section of the cove sits a dense library, packed with novels both fiction and nonfiction.

Personality: Delilah, is wicked smart. Able to mentally outmaneuver pretty much anyone she comes into contact with, so she always enjoys someone she can have deep, insightful conversation with. Always enjoying discussions of philosophy and the meaning of life, she was a strong purveyor of pillow talk with the majority of her catches.

Dwelling: Delilah lives in a relatively modest section of cave, with a few vents throughout the coloring to help filter in clean air, and a small underwater channel leading back into the main parts of the cove. As aforementioned her room is lined with books on makeshift bookshelves made of table coral. She had little interest in amassing status or power amongst the ladies of the cove, preferring instead to live a quiet life with her catch, so her dwelling isn’t exceptionally large. Just big enough for a two person bed, and her books.

Moves

Passive mechanic: Advanced intellect.
If Delilah feels confident enough in what her opponent will do, she may choose to make her next move in advance. Choosing her moves this way locks her into it for the next turn, but doing so will allow her to roll with advantage when the attack comes around.

Love story:
Delilah struts up to her target with pure affection in her eyes. Channeling the attitude and demeanor of all the ladies from the love stories she’s read over the years, she reaches for her opponent's face, and plants a firm kiss on their lips. Deals 3 damage.

On a crit success, she will dip her opponent like they’re dancing then drop them after the kiss, leaving them downed.

Tail of two lovers:
Getting close enough, she sends her tail out to wrap around her target and pull them back to her for any number of attacks. If she knows one of their weaknesses she can act on it in that moment, otherwise the tightening and positioning of her tail deals 2 damage, and inflicts bind.

Argumentative essay:
After having read countless debate transcripts and opinion pieces, Delilah has become quite adept at making people see things her way. After speaking her piece, her opponent must reveal a weakness. On a crit success, she can take an action related to said weakness right away.

Bedtime story:
Getting up close to her opponent, Delilah begins to spin a story tailored to their desires, whispering it in their ear. As the story goes on, her opponent feels themselves becoming drowsy, and eventually falling asleep in her arms. Her opponent must pass a will check to stay awake, and if they fail, each subsequent turn, they must make a sleep roll to wake up.

Humans need oxygen, right?:
Being a dolphin, she can hold her breath longer than any average man or woman, pulling her opponent into a kiss, she plugs their nose with her other hand, depriving them of oxygen. The damage dealt increases by one for each turn spent in this hold.

Finisher: Literotica
Only usable when her opponent is at 5wp or less. Using her tail, she wraps her opponents legs and knocks them on their back. Once they’re downed, she pulls off their lower clothing, and straddles them. Her naturally slick skin, makes it feel incredible as she rides them. Leaning down, and wrapping her arms around their shoulders, grinding her breasts into their chest as she whispers in their ear, detailing exactly what she will do to them when they get back to her domain. Having read her fair share of erotic novels, she’s very detailed, and incredibly descriptive about how she will tend to their needs. It’s too much for her opponent to bear, and they eventually climax, leaving them helpless before her

(I was a little worried when I chose a dolphin that she’d be a bit too similar to saaku, but I think I made them different enough. Let me know what you think.”
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Cove   Drowning Cove - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2022 5:29 am

This one look pretty good,i can't wait to see her in a fight

Anonymous469964

Anonymous469964

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Cove   Drowning Cove - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2022 6:03 am

Yeah, ive never DM'ed before so idk how it would go, but im cool with pretty much anybody using her. otherwise im not opposed to trying
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Cove   Drowning Cove - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 9:20 am

Cute little idea I wanted to test, I plugged all the current Drowning Cove ladies into a height difference calculator and got this :) The site automatically colour-codes each figure depending on what number they are so I had to arrange them in their most fitting ones rather than actual height order, lmao. Since some characters have ranges and stuff, here's what I plugged in:
  • Ottopi: 5'5
  • Delilah: 5'6
  • Saaku: 6'0
  • Anglais: 6'5
  • Sabrina: 7'2 (She never had a size specified unless I'm mistaken, when I was writing her I was imagining her being quite large, maybe about the size of some of the Great Fairies from Zelda)
  • Suzu: 8'0

Drowning Cove - Page 3 Unknown

forest Assasin likes this post

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Cove   Drowning Cove - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 9:29 am

She could be a little bigger. It helps her pamper her chosen lover if she is bigger.
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Cove   Drowning Cove - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 9:37 am

It's kinda hard to calculate with her, since obviously she doesn't actually stand upright like this and her tail would be fair bit longer than a human's legs if they were that size, so yeah - take this with a grain of salt for Sabrina especially
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Cove   Drowning Cove - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 11:31 am

Lipstick_Brat wrote:
Cute little idea I wanted to test, I plugged all the current Drowning Cove ladies into a height difference calculator and got this Smile The site automatically colour-codes each figure depending on what number they are so I had to arrange them in their most fitting ones rather than actual height order, lmao. Since some characters have ranges and stuff, here's what I plugged in:
  • Ottopi: 5'5
  • Delilah: 5'6
  • Saaku: 6'0
  • Anglais: 6'5
  • Sabrina: 7'2 (She never had a size specified unless I'm mistaken, when I was writing her I was imagining her being quite large, maybe about the size of some of the Great Fairies from Zelda)
  • Suzu: 8'0

Drowning Cove - Page 3 Unknown

Dang Lily is gonna have a fun time meeting all of them with how small the poor ninja is xD
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Cove   Drowning Cove - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 2:55 pm

If anyone's been reading the Tobias and Sabrina thread, I came up with that 'heating crystal' idea during the first post where I described her dwelling and it never got a chance to come up - so glad I finally could lol
Back to top Go down
Deweye

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Cove   Drowning Cove - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 5:31 pm

Hi. I hope I have pasted this correctly, but this is an idea I had been working on for a bit on a Midara based on a puffer fish. I would appreciate any advice as always, but here is the finalised version on my end (until it inevitably fails in practice XD).

Puffer Gals

Appearance:
Puffer Gals are around 5ft, with very light coloured skin on the back (orange, pink and yellow are most common) which fades to white on the front. Their hair is styled into a pair of buns that inflate slightly in accordance with how her body inflates in size.

Puffer Gals are often skinny and meek when first confronting someone, but they have the capacity to “puff up” their body to form much thicker curves. As a result though, they often are rather physically fragile and require this puffing feature to account for a lack of natural strength; blowing bubbles from this build-up of air can reverse the process slowly unless too much damage has been done. They also have what can be described as a “baby doll” face (incredibly cute and innocent).

Personality:
Puffer Gals are normally very shy and like to not be around confrontational or aggressive people, often preferring an isolated and safe environment. They will not threaten others and will seek to avoid combat if possible. When threatened, however, their natural tendency to puff up their bodies as a defensive nature leads to some of the excess air flowing to their brains. This leads to a change in their psyche, turning the Puffer Gal into a more fun, bimbo-like creature that seeks the pleasure of those around her. The psychological change lasts for a day roughly, after which the Puffer Gal experiences a form of sickness that can feel somewhat like a hangover.

As a result of the seeming lack of control felt from this transformation, many Puffer Gals wish to avoid this state if possible, though there are those that become addicted to the joy felt from being in the bubbly state and can lead to them living their lives almost exclusively in this form.

Treasures: Due to their non-confrontational nature in their normal state, they mainly stay in the Drowning Cove to protect themselves from hunters, with the plentiful number of Midara that live here. While they do not seek objects as commonly as others that dwell here, they do occasionally seek things that aim to relieve them of their stresses, such as nice-smelling herms or natural oils and crystals. In their Bubbly state, however, they often times seek alcoholic beverages when not eying adventurers. Since they tend to avoid this sort of substance in their normal form, the area where Puffer Gals reside is often littered with broken glasses and bottles that used to contain alcohol.

Combat:
Passive: Bubble up!
A Puffer Gal will sometimes accumulate stacks of Airhead over the course of the fight, presenting themselves as psychological changes from her original delicate persona to a more bimbo-like one. Other attacks may remove stacks of Airhead, but when it reaches 10 stacks she gains the Bubbly trait. Note that, for improvised attacks (DM discretion), all attacks involving inflation gain 2 stacks, whereas all bubble attacks remove 1 stack. Upon reaching 10 stacks (max), her moveset changes entirely to reflect this difference in personality.

(Note, her double bun hairstyle will begin small and grow as she gains stacks of Airhead, becoming quite large and bouncy when she reaches max stacks).

While she doesn’t have the Bubbly trait:

Too big to handle: The Puffer Gal expands her body in accordance with her opponent’s attack, neutralising any offence and knocking anyone nearby back to give her some room. This could be her tits, ass or entire body.

Neutralises all physical attacks for the next round, breaks all binds and makes an attack against anyone within close proximity to her, dealing 2 damage on a successful hit. Gains 4 stacks of Airhead.

Puff out: The Puffer Gal puffs out her naturally slim body, making it more distracting to dissuade her opponent from attacking her.

Choose a body part (tits, ass, lips, thighs…). For 3 turns, any attack her opponent makes that comes into contact with that body part deals 1 damage. If her opponent has a weakness for that body part, has a chance to fascinate. Gains 2 stacks of Airhead

Bouncy ball: A two part attack. The first half involves the Puffer Gal blowing a bubble larger than herself. The second half involves her hopping inside the bubble, offering her relief from all offence from her opponent.

Part 1 (just called Bouncy ball) creates the bubble, removing 1 stack of Airhead. The opponent can pop the bubble at any time by hitting it with two attacks (misses are considered as just ricocheting off the bubble with no effect).
Part 2 (Personal bubble) can only be triggered with a bubble active, where she becomes untargetable by attacks but equally cannot target others for attacks (only being able to use self-targeting moves).

Cute decoy: She blows a bubble inside her mouth, moulding the barrier until she turns back around holding a cute little bubble animal (like a balloon animal but from bubbles instead) that she throws towards her opponent.

Has chance of stun, removes 1 stack of Airhead.

Prickly exterior: Tiny spines tipped with poison form around the Puffer Gal’s body.

Gains the Prickly status condition for 4 turns (can be removed prematurely as an action and is immediately removed upon gaining the Bubbly trait). Any contact attack deals 1 damage, and poisons that opponent for 2 turns, dealing 1 damage on each subsequent turn’s end (totaling 3 damage).

Upon gaining the Bubbly trait:

Passive: Bubbly and Dumb. Attacks by her opponent will always have advantage on her.

Bigger~?: The Puffer Gal puffs out her body in a way to maximize her sexual appeal towards her opponent before giving them a quick tease with those new curves.

Deals 1 damage to all opponents and has a chance of charming target opponent for 2 turns.

Puff Puff: The Puffer Gal pulls her opponent in towards either her tits or her ass before puffing up that body part more and rubbing it all over them.

Binds target opponent, dealing 2 damage each turn the bind is active.

Bubbly bomber: She gains speed by bouncing around the nearby objects before slamming her body straight into her opponent, giving a cute pose afterwards.

Deals 3 damage to target opponent, stunning and leaving them knocked down on critical success.

Show off: The Puffer Gal accentuates her thick curves, giving a show and pursing her lips or causing her body to jiggle in an alluring fashion.

Deals 1 damage to all opponents and has chance of fascination.

Bubble blowjob: The Puffer Gal walks over to her opponent before pursing her lips to blow a bubble that she then pushes against their crotch to stimulate them.

Deals 2 damage and binds target opponent, charming them while the bind is active.

Bubbly drink: The Puffer Gal brings her opponent in for a kiss, quite literally taking his breath away as she swallows the bubble of air and feels replenished.

Binds target opponent, dealing 1 damage and restoring 1 stamina each turn the bind is active.

Last edited by Deweye on Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SnuggleBun

SnuggleBun

Location : Wrapped tight and snuggled up in a snake's adoring coils~

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Cove   Drowning Cove - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 5:48 pm

Oh I adore this concept! Very fun
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Cove   Drowning Cove - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 7:28 pm

She does look very fun. Nice job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drowning Cove   Drowning Cove - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Drowning Cove
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next