Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq V Samurai leader

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Sieq V Samurai leader Empty
PostSubject: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 10:37 am

The day after Lily's little story of how Kila would dominate Sieq, a patrol of Samurai passed by. Sieq was the first to wake up and he could see the patrol coming closer, Women with armor on their legs and arms with their breasts and pussies warpped with bandages and out in the open and a Leader at the from wearing a fabric kimono. Her breasts too large to fully hold and her ass big enough to suffocate anyone. As they came closer Sieq had a choice to make how would he react with them?
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 10:53 am

Sieq didn't do anything to alert or aggravate them, unsure of what they were doing, exactly. Maybe if he just stayed back and maybe tried to hide, they'd just go right by? Granted, he couldn't conceal himself completely, he was unable to divert his eyes from the Leader's assets. The half-dragon hoped they would peacefully go by without causing trouble.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 10:57 am

The leader and her other samurai continued on the path moving next to the camp as they all stopped and turned to Sieq and jessie "Hey... cute couple. Mind telling us why you set up a camp on the side of the road and what that is." She asked pointing to the coils of Sieq's boa partner curled around Lily who was only visible by her ears peaking up
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 11:04 am

"Ummm..." Sieq blushed and looked away, trying not to stare at the Leader's overwhelming assets. "We're just... camping... and we got a bit... frisky. That over there is our Snake Midara friend coiled around our catgirl friend." He answered honestly, hoping that it'd be enough to satisfy her curiosity and get her to go away.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 11:10 am

The leader perked up as she moved to the snake and peaked in "Oh hi little lily~" she said as she reached in and picked up Lily as Carmina raised her head up "You should've told me you were coming back near the town i would've made you some kitty treats~" she teased before turning back to Sieq holding Lily like a child "So you are her friend you say? how long have you two been friends?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 11:20 am

"You know each other, huh? We've been friends a while, since we met in Rollatia. She keeps.... strange company. My name is Sieq." He said to the Samurai Leader, feeling a bit more at ease but still shy in the face of her incredible body. "It's nice to meet you... kitty treats, huh? Does she really like them?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 11:24 am

She laughed "Oh she loves them, they are pretty much just peanut butter cookies with a little catnip~ but if you have been her friend for so long i have to ask you something. How strong are you? can you protect my little kitty~" she asked as she pet lily who surprisingly was still asleep
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 11:29 am

"I like peanut butter cookies! Not sure about catnip, though." Sieq said before the Samurai asked the other question. "W-well, I can try to fight and do my best to protect her. Sometimes I'm in over my head, but if I need to I can help defend her!" He answered her happily.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 11:36 am

She smiles as she sets lily with Carmina again and walks up to Sieq sizing him up before looking him dead in the eye and asking "Do you have a girlfriend or a wife?" Without even blinking or looking away she waits for the answer
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 11:40 am

Sieq stammered and got flustered in an instant, unable to look away from her eyes now. "Wha-wha-what?! N-no,.. I don't. Wh-wh-wh-why do you ask?" He stuttered sporadically to the Samurai Leader, getting a bad feeling.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 1:38 pm

She smiled and took Sieq's hand leading him out into the open as she took her stance, pulling out a normal looking sword "Wonderful~ my name is Vivian, i'll be your new wife~" she said as she prepared for the fight, giving sieq a chance to prepare

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 2:32 pm

Sieq was wondering why she took him out the open area, and the combination of a challenge and a proposal was shocking to him. "Wh-what?! My wife? You're proposing to me? And, why are you pointing your sword at me?!" He asked her, hastily trying to protect himself from her.

Dragon Barrier
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 3:05 pm

Dragon barrier - 1 *Crit fail*
PASSIVE ACTIVATED- Too Distracted

Sieq's shock left him trying to focus as she foudn himself holding himself in a defnesive position before peaking over and staring at the leader's big breasts. She didn't take long to notice as she dashed in faster then he could react, grabbing his shirt collar and pushing his face directly into her breasts "Yes~ you're new wife. this is a proposal cutie~" she said with a purr as she pet his head

Sieq-27 *bound*
Samurai leader-30
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 3:09 pm

"Mmmpph!?" Sieq tried to say anything he could in response, but he was forced to whine into the Samurai's immense breasts and nuzzle them as he tried to slip away. His face was already turning red, she thought he was cute?! She wanted to marry him? It was all way too much for Sieq, he just wanted to escape before he was smothered into submission by these..... amazing boobs.

Struggle, Headbutt
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 3:23 pm

struggle-35(fail)

Vivian smiled and just continued to pet Sieq letting him enjoy her breasts as he was surprised by her immense strength as he could also hear muffled laughs. unknown to Sieq all the samurai girls were sitting aroudn with Lily and the other girls and just talking and laughing about stories

Sieq-25*bound*
Vivian-30
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 3:28 pm

Sieq couldn't hide his moans as the Samurai's chest ruled his world. She could tell that he would be a very submissive and horny husband for her, just from his reactions to her boob smothering. He still kept trying to resist her, too shy and flustered to handle this right now.

Struggle, Headbutt
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 3:50 pm

Struggle-36(success)
Headbutt-50(hit)(stun-11)
Kissikans-22, 40, 9 *2 hits*

Sieq was finally able to pull himself out as the samurai leader looked over to Lily and her friends hearing her name mentioned, realizing Sieq escaped she turned back only to take a headbutt directly causing her to look to fall back a little. she caught herself however and threw 3 shurikans with what looked like lips on them, 2 of which hit sieq and latched on planting lasting kisses on his body

Sieq-23 *2 kissikans*
Vivian-28
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 3:53 pm

"Hey! Don't I get a say in who I marry?!" Sieq asked timidly as he tried to pull the kissikans off of his skin... and they lead him to wonder how the Samurai's own lips tasted. Then, he'd return fire with his own projectile.

Remove, Draconic Bolt
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 3:58 pm

draconic bolt-25
do you need that - 31

Vivian looked to him and giggled "Well of course, im just gonna make you see why it should be me~" she said as she blew him a kiss and winked before he was distracted by the kissikans kissing him on the arm more

Sieq-21*2 kissikans*
Vivian-28
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 3:59 pm

Sieq groaned and then tried much harder to get the kissikans off of his skin, blushing bright red as Vivian was already wooing him over with her proposal.

Remove Kissikans
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 4:12 pm

remove kissikans -72 28
No escape- 64(hit)

Sieq was able to pull the kissikans off as the lips kissed the air towards him distracting him long enough till he was suddenly yanked to Vivian by a leash on his neck that now had a bright collar "There we go~ now i have you!" she said as she continued to pull him close "No escaping my love!"

Sieq-21 (Leashed)
Vivian-28
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 4:23 pm

"Wha! Haven't you ever heard of consent, Vivian? I'm single and I'm not sure I'm ready for marriage!" Sieq said sheepishly as he quickly tried to punch the Samurai and knock a bit of sense into her.

Straightforward Strike
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 4:28 pm

straightforward strike-68, 88*crit*
stunned

Sieq's punch hit the samurai hard as she fell back pulling sieq with her, his reaction was fast as he planted his feet and held her up making her stand up and pout that her plan didn't work

Sieq-21(leashed)
Vivian-25

Last edited by Lilytrice on Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 4:30 pm

(She didn't take damage)

"Grr.. dumb leash. I'm a dragon, not a dog!" Sieq complained, trying to get the collar off of him while still swinging at the Samurai before she did something extra-devious with it to him. Even if she'd have trouble doing some worse than bullying him with those boobs.

Struggle, Improv Combo
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 4:37 pm

(fixed!)
Struggle- 67
Improv combo-(44,51)(31,33)(33,34) *2 hits*
Kiss your bride-32, 88*crit*

Sieq's struggle did nothing while his swings did make two good hits on the woman making her smile even bigger as she pulled his leash and forced him into a intense kiss. "Just a taste of your new wife's love. I can't wait to give you the full course~" she teased as she loosened her grip on the leash

Sieq-18(leashed)
Vivian-23 (finisher open)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq V Samurai leader
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next