Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq V Samurai leader

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq V Samurai leader - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 4:41 pm

"Mmmmph!" Sieq meekly closed his eyes and moaned into Vivian's lips, feeling fireworks of desire go off in him at the sudden pleasure. He tried again to get away from her and her constant seduction before she rather forcefully won his hand and his heart....

Struggle, Headbutt
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 5:39 pm

Struggle-33 Headbutt-29 34 (stun-21)
Claiming what's mine- 64 (Changed for limit purposes)

Sieq still couldn't remove the leash as she pulled him close, accidentally causing him to headbutt her. Unlucky for sieq, she thought he did that on purpose as she pushed him down and laid on top of him holding him down fully on the group as she leaned down and whipsered "You're mine now~ you'll behave and beg to marry me soon cutie. for now i'll just have to grind down that will a little~" she said as she looked down at him

Sieq-16(leashed, boudn)
Vivian-23
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 5:47 pm

Sieq blushed deeply and squeaked. "I-i don't think you're going to be so confident soon..." He said, even though the half-dragon was anything but confident in that claim. He haphazardly gave the Samurai a shock to force her to give him enough space to remove the collar.

Dragon Surge
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 5:57 pm

dragon surge -auto leashed break-35
did you need that - 50

Sieq was able to shock the samurai leader and throw her off of him, little did he know the skilled samurai had just used her sword and sliced through his armor, causing the dragon to stand up purely naked. She smirked and gave a little catcall whistle towards him causing the entire crew of girls with lily to cheer

Sieq- 15 leashed, naked
Vivian-22
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 6:03 pm

"What?! Hey, I don't have many spare clothes!" Sieq tried using his hands to cover himself, but there'd be no way for him to hide his scales and member while still fighting. He again tried to get rid of his collar and attack... but at least his future wife liked his body... wait, he shouldn't think that!

Remove, Draconic Bolt
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 6:12 pm

remove-87 draconic bolt-9 *Crit fail*
PASSIVE ACTIVATED- Too Distracted? auto

Vivian giggled as she pulled Sieq close "You won't need them, i'll mark your entire body in kisses to hide you~" she said as she grabbed the dragon's head and forced it into her breasts petting his head again "I know you love this~ just say I DO~"

Sieq-11 *leashed, naked, bound*
Vivian-22
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 6:16 pm

Sieq groaned and moaned louder than ever as Vivian caught him between her breasts again. He couldn't help himself, he stayed still and cuddled into her chest, silently begging her to give him more service with them. His fetish for being smothered in big boobs was being satisfied and then some by the Samurai's chest.

Pass
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 6:26 pm

Pass

All the women from the camp cheered for Vivian as she kept Sieq in her breasts as she whispered to him "See, isn't this so much nicer? being my husband and getting all of my body you could ask for, just say I Do and i'll take you as mine forever~"

Sieq-8 (leashed, naked, bound)
Vivian-22
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 6:34 pm

"Mmmpph.. I gotta show you... I'm tough enough to be your husband..." Sieq said into her boobs, giving one quick kiss before forcing himself to try and escape her bosom before she smothered him into falling in love with her. This wasn't happening, right? Was he really getting hitched like this? To this super sexy samurai?

Struggle, Dragon Rage
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 6:41 pm

struggle-11 fail

Vivian giggled as she pulled sieq back into her breasts "Ah ah, more kissing less talking~' she said as she sighed happily holding sieq still.

(sieq-5(leashed, naked, bound)
Vivian-22
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 6:46 pm

Sieq put another weak kiss on each of her boobs and then stayed silent before starting to fight back again. Hoping he wouldn't be snuffed out this easily by her endless cleavage.

Struggle, Dragon Rage
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 6:48 pm

struggle - 59

His kisses were perfect for her "There we go, so obedient. such a perfect husband!" she said as she picked him up easily and began walking over to the other girls. Sieq could hear her talk to them "Okay girls! i have a new husband, you may all have your fun with Lily now!" as he heard running around follow that
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 6:53 pm

Sieq quivered but he couldn't help himself. He let himself sink into Vivian's boobs and stopped fighting back. He started meekly worshipping and smooching her incredible breasts as a show of his submission to her. The half-dragon just wanted nothing more than to be drowned in her boobs. "I do...."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 6:56 pm

Vivian laughed as she sat down, using her thighs to give Sieq's cock a good rubbing while many other woman's laugh and moaning could be heard through the leaders breasts "Time for our honeymoon cutie~"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 6:59 pm

Sieq whimpered and humped Vivian's legs while he felt his head and thoughts get crushed in her cleavage. The newly betrothed pervert-dragon could only cling to his wife and indulge in her dominant body.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 7:14 pm

Vivian cooed as she pet Sieq "That's a good boy, come on your wife's thighs and indulge in pleasure. Just enjoy~" she said as she removed the collar he was wearing before replacing it with a new one "Our wedding band~ you're all mine!" she purred before kissing his head
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 7:39 pm

Sieq kept fucking Vivian's thighs and felt himself reach the brink, and he would last longer there. He buried himself as deep as he would go into her breasts and climaxed, staining her legs in his cum. The newlywed looked up at his spouse with shy eyes, as if he wanted to request something of her....
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 7:50 pm

Vivian smiled down to him and kissed her new husband "There we go, now its fully official~ now then would you like to see your friends playing with my girls? after all you weren't strong enough to defend them from my orders~" she said playfully kissing his nose
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 8:45 pm

Sieq groaned and kissed her back. "M-maybe... but... can I request something of you... my wife?" He sheepishly asked her, trying to build up the courage to ask her to fulfill his deep fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 8:52 pm

She smiles as she nods, sitting Sieq up on her lap to let him see again. Showing him a surprising scene, a samurai lead like a puppy by Carmina. Jessie and a girl both asleep and cuddling, Lily and lewdly laying next to a samurai girl with a strap on, and a goth girl holding groceries looking at everyone confused. The scene didn't last long in sieq's sight as his wife cupped his chin and turned him to her "So honey, how can your wife fulfill your fantasy? i have to do my wifely duty after all~"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 8:59 pm

"Could you... could you... could you give me a boobjob? The best one you can, to commemorate our marriage? Make it a day I won't forget?" Sieq requested, unable to think about his wife without imagining how it'd feel to be given the most sublime service her breasts could offer.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 9:05 pm

She smiles and nods as she removes her top just enough to free her breasts "lay down cutie~" was all she had to say before sieq laid on the grass, Vivian didn't wait long before sandwiching sieq's cock with her breasts and softly rubbing them against it. "So warm and hard~ you must really love me!"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 9:27 pm

Sieq's entire body shuddered as he felt an untold pleasure envelop his member, and he let an enamored and erotic sigh from his lips as he sank into the indulgence. "I really love you~~" he affirmed, totally enraptured by his wife's breasts. The horny husband was looking forward to getting to spend lots and lots of time with Vivian's chest.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 9:34 pm

Vivian smiled as she alternated between rubbing normal and doing special rubs like moving her left and right seperatly as she softly kissed the tip as it peaked out from the top "Wonderful to hear~ i really love you too my dear husband. I can't wait to take you home and have true honeymoon"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 9:36 pm

Sieq could hardly understand what she was saying, the pleasure of her titfuck was melting his mind. He only responded with pathetic moans and bucks of his hips, already leaking precum into his wife's cleavage as her boobs very quickly carried him to paradise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq V Samurai leader
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next