Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq V Samurai leader

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Sieq V Samurai leader - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 9:46 pm

Vivian giggled at how pathetic her husband had become, continuing to titfuck Sieq. She smiled planting kisses all over the tip of her cock painting it with her lipstick and fully claiming her new lover "All mine!"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 9:49 pm

"All yours...." Sieq repeated as he bucked his hips and spurt his seed deep into her cleavage. Going dizzy, mindless, and horny as her lipstick sealed his defeat. Vivian could be confident that if she ever needed to win an argument against him, she could always use her boobs.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 9:55 pm

Vivian smiled as her husband came, licking her own breasts clean as a show for Sieq before she locked his collar on "I know i can't keep you in my small house forever, come back to me as much as you can and i'll happily break your brain with my boobs~ now i have to go back on patrol so wait here for me while i take my girls~" she said before getting serious and yelling at all her samurai. Saddened to leave the Midara may cry crew the girls all stood up and got dress before continueing on their patrol leaving the crew to all rest after their very eventful morning

THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq V Samurai leader   Sieq V Samurai leader - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq V Samurai leader
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3