Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 26, 2023 4:04 am

Thomas shuddered as he quickly became captivated by her beautiful booty. It was so hard to think with an ass that great swing back and forth in front of him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 26, 2023 4:07 am

That big, bubble butt kept going back and forth, back and forth.... giving Thomas so many angles to ogle those soft cheeks wrapped up in those hot leggings. No inch of their curvature was left to the imagination, and he already knew full well just how good that ass felt and smelled.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 26, 2023 4:10 am

Thomas fought the urge to get her attention. The small part of his mind that was still coherent desperately tried to get him to pull his gaze away from that bewitching butt.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 26, 2023 4:14 am

Struggle (1) Crit Fail
Asstastic (28) Success

Any time Thomas tried to think straight, memories of last night overran his mind. The plush touch when she grinded on his crotch, the smothering grind on his face, the distracting jiggles of her cheeks, even the mind-melting fartsfacts....

And while all that replayed in his head, the ASSassin raised her arms above her head and stretched, jutting her ass out right towards Thomas.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 26, 2023 4:23 am

"Excuse me..." Thomas called out to the ASSassin, all thoughts of trying to go unnoticed by her forgotten.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 26, 2023 4:26 am

The ASSassin looked over her shoulder with a smile, a smile that said she knew someone was staring at her ass the whole time. "Hey, Thomas. You enjoy the sweet dreams I gave you? Don't tell me... were you hoping to get even more?" She flirted with him, still bouncing and swaying her hips behind her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 26, 2023 4:41 am

"M-Maybe..." Thomas said uncertainly as he kept getting distracted by her swinging ass.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 26, 2023 12:07 pm

"Want my friend and I to stop by again tonight? Or do you just need a quickie to hold you over? Or is it just you saw my ass and had to let it rule your mind?" The ASSassin asked further, hoping to get some fun, submissive answers out of Thomas. She gave her booty a big, meaty spank as she flaunted it for him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 26, 2023 8:43 pm

"Y-Yes." Thomas said but he wasn't sure which question that was an answer too. "Y-You, uh, You remember my prescription, right?" he nervously asked as he was now openly gazing at her bewitching behind.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 26, 2023 8:51 pm

"I do. Need me to help you with it again, hm? I suppose I could use a seat while I eat~" The ASSassin said with a lascivious smile, relishing the idea of having Thomas beneath her ass again so soon after last time.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 26, 2023 8:56 pm

"Yeah. I have a match at noon, but I'm free 'til then." he told her, essentially offering to let her sit on him as long as she wanted.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 26, 2023 9:14 pm

"Nice. Just let me get my food, then you can get started." She told him, and then the big-bootied beauty stepped up to the front to get herself a tray. Although, the main course in her eyes would be a horny ass-lover to sit on.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 26, 2023 9:18 pm

Thomas followed after the ASSassin, his need for his own food getting lost in his desire to be sat on.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 26, 2023 9:22 pm

The ASSassin found an empty table and set down her tray. Then, she stepped aside and waited for Thomas to take his place, so she could take hers on his face.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 26, 2023 9:27 pm

Thomas got on the floor and placed his head on the empty seat. He tried to get comfortable as he waited for that big bubble butt to smother him silly.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 26, 2023 9:36 pm

The ASSassin didn't waste a moment, she dropped her booty right on Thomas's face, engulfing him in her voluptuous cheeks and tight pants. After a bit of shifting her hips for a cozy fit, she started leisurely eating her breakfast, leaving Thomas to enjoy himself as her seat.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 26, 2023 9:46 pm

Thomas moaned into her ass as those big cheeks pressed down on him and lovingly nuzzled his face against her bubble butt.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 26, 2023 10:14 pm

While Thomas nuzzled and moaned, the ASSassin casually shifted and shook her ass on top of him while she ate. They had just gotten started, and she intended to keep this up for at least half an hour to satisfy his prescription.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2023 10:20 pm

With each movement that caused her amazing ass to rub against his face, he felt his dick get a little bit harder. He was content to be her seat as long as she wanted him to.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2023 11:11 am

"Man, if you're like this for my ass, I wonder how you'd do against that Okina chick." The ASSassin wondered as she leaned back and put more weight onto her booty, burying even more of Thomas's mind and face into her tender cheeks and smooth, tight pants.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2023 2:31 am

Thomas whimpered as he suddenly imagined Okina winning by pinning him under her glorious ass. He shook his head to try and get rid of the thought, but that only caused him to nuzzle his face against smothering bubble butt of the ASSassin pressing down on him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2023 2:37 am

"Yeah, she'd probably floor you. But, it'd be a fun watch." The ASSassin seemed to agree with him, although he hadn't actually managed to say anything. It was merely an educated guess she made, given the submissive sounds he made as her ass rocked back and forth, back and forth.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2023 2:41 am

Back and forth. Back and forth. Her ass rubbed back and forth against him and wiped his pesky thoughts away. The man entered a bliss like trance as the woman rubbed her wonderful booty against his face.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2023 2:54 am

Back and forth, back and forth... the ASSassin kept rolling and brushing her booty against his face throughout her breakfast, which she took her sweet time with to make sure she would give Thomas his fill as well. When half an hour passed, she lifted her hips and quickly checked on Thomas. "You okay down there?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2023 2:58 am

"Yeah, I think so." the man replied as he rubbed at his eyes. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next