Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 1:38 am

The Rouges foot eased Ven down from her pleasure high before pulling back. "Glad you liked it. Consider it repayment for the favor." She said, batting her eyelashes at the Mage to really lay on the seduction. Seducing cuties was always its own reward, but it was also nice to know that if she ever needed a mage for a future adventure she'd be able to find one that was nice and obedient.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 1:42 am

"Mmm... thank you..." The Mage whimpered as now Sieq and Ven were fallen before her, thoughtless and powerless before the thief as she successfully stole both their minds and their climaxes. And all she needed was her ass and her feet to get the job done.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 1:45 am

The Rogue looked on then both with a sense of pride. She had done such a good job of making them her mindless slaves. It was almost a shame she didn't have any commands for them. "Dream about my feet for as long as you like. And whenever you're ready, feel free to wake up." She told them, letting them go whenever they gathered up the willpower to escape this powerful foot trance.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 1:52 am

It would take the two of them a surprising amount of time to recover from their foot fetish-driven trances. Their fixations on the Rogue were just too deep to shake off her spell so easily. Instead, they enjoyed dreaming about the Thief letting them worship her feet and rewarding them with repeated footjobs.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 1:54 am

The longer they stayed like that the more and more Rogue was tempted to make that exactly the case. "So. Do you two need a third party member by any chance?" She asked, probing at the possibility of all three of them having a lot more fun together.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 1:58 am

"We... haven't considered it." Sieq admitted, a little too empty-headed to consider what the Rogue was getting at.

"It doesn't sound like a bad idea... the more the merrier." Ven said, although that was more about the thought of a third party member than that party member being specifically the Rogue.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 2:06 am

"What a coincidence! I've have been looking for a party myself." The seductive Thief said, toning down the subtlety a little. "Maybe the three of us should travel together for a while see where things go." She suggested, acting as if she couldn't assert herself as their irresistible mistress at anytime.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 11:20 am

"That sounds wonderful~" The pair of enthralled, horny adventurers answered her, an answer informed by only one thought: how much they loved the Rogue being around. They started dreaming a little more, about being teased by her feet and ass during their travels and loving every second of her control.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 1:21 pm

The Rogue was having similar thoughts, looking forward to having a pair of horny playthings to tease with her ass and feet every night. She was planning on seducing and entrancing them in all kinds of ways. "Before you all get going may I propose one last bit of fun?" Elyra offered, her hypnotic necklace already dangling from her hand as she eyed Sieq and Ven.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 1:45 pm

Sieq and Ven turned back to Elyra and nodded, why would they ever say no? Even if they had no idea what was coming.... especially if they had no idea. "Go ahead, I think you deserve it by now, Elyra." Sieq answered her as he and the Mage drew closer and couldn't help themselves from watching her necklace
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 1:47 pm

Elyra held up her crystal pendant and let it hypnotically away. "I was thinking. How about I hypnotize you both and make you super weak and horny for sexy bunny girls. How does that sound?" She offered, giving them the option to opt out, even if they were unlikely to take it.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 1:52 pm

"It sounds nice." They both answered instantly. Was it because they truly wanted it? Or maybe because they were already watching Elyra's pendant going back and forth? Either way, the hypnotist had her answer and a pair of hypno-sluts to condition.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 3:20 pm

"Are you sure? Last chance to say no before I leave you completely addicted." The Bunny Girl purred, holding her necklace up to her lips so her eager hypno-sluts could watch as they puckered and smacked with each word she spoke. She knew they wanted it. They'd loved every bit of hypnotic conditioning she'd given them so far. But that was no reason not to get in a little more teasing.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 3:30 pm

In truth, it was thoughtful of Elyra to give them the choice. But... it was also hot. Something about begging for it and doubling down just made it even more enticing. Admitting that they really wanted it. "We're sure. Please~" They confirmed as lustful shivers rolled through their bodies from watching Elyra's tempting lips and hypnotic pendant.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 12:31 am

"If you're truly committed to becoming a horny Bunnygirl slave then keep watching my necklace. Let your weary eyes rest on it as you take deep, calming breaths. Letting the tension leave your body with each exhale as my words fill your head. Sinking into a trance for me is the easiest thing in the world, and you want to sink for me. So sink. Feel your thoughts go fuzzy and your limbs go slack as you become deeply relaxed for me." The hypnotist whispered, sensually enunciating each word to give the two ample opportunity to ogle her lips as her sparkling pendant demanded their full attention.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 9:59 am

The two of them eagerly obeyed Elyra's instructions, although their enthusiasm would be mitigated by taking slow and calming breaths and listening to Elyra's gentle induction. Staring at her breathtaking, kissable lips and her pretty, shiny pendant... every breath out leaving them weaker, more thoughtless, and ready to sink ever deeper for their hypnotist.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 10:10 pm

"Once the deeper you sink the stronger your focus on my pendant becomes. It's so fascinating, you just can't look away. Let the shining gem become your whole world as it sways in front of my full, succulent, lips!" Elyra purred, sensually smacking and puckering her lips for them. "You love sexy bunny girls with smooth, kissable lips. Every time you see one pout or pucker you'll feel an overwhelming need to let them kiss you. And when they speak you'll want nothing more than to focus on their cute kissers as you let their soothing words wash over you without even a hint of resistance."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 11:04 pm

Sieq and Ven were already model hypno-sluts, so when Elyra began spicing up her hypnosis and laying out her commands, they took to it like fish to water. The shining gem had all of their focus to itself while Elyra's voice could easily reach their ears. They loved sexy bunny girls with kissable lips. Seeing their lips pout and pucker will put them in dire need for a kiss, and just watching their lips move as they talk will render them helpless and happy to listen to their every word.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 11:31 pm

"Focus on this feeling. This sensation of lust and submission you feel towards my lips. This is how you will feel every time a cute bunny girl blows you a kiss." Elyra sweetly commanded, blowing them both a kiss. She then let her hypnotic pendent slip down until it was swaying in front of her equally pendulous breasts. "But a bunny girls lips aren't the only thing you should be completely addicted to. You should also be madly in love with with big, bountiful, breasts." The hypnotist happily declared, squeezing her tits together with her free hand as Ven and Sieq's gaze was drawn into the depths of her cleavage. Her sparkling pendant feeling them with gleeful submission to each part of her in turn.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 11:34 pm

Sieq and Ven hummed and moaned as Elyra blew them a kiss, the erotic and pacifying pleasure pulsing through their bodies and minds. Next, it was time to be lost to the bunny girl's boobs. They should be madly in love with their tits, and from the way they longingly stared and fidgeted with need, it seemed like these two had a head start. It was too easy to give commands like these to perverts who were just dying to obey them.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 11:52 pm

"It's so sexy the way our tight suits squeeze out girls together. The titflesh threatening to spill out at any second. Plus I know a pair of horny hypno-sluts like you two love watching them bounce and sway. Each squish and jiggle banishing your thoughts and leaving only a love and obedience for big bunny girl breasts." Elyra chuckled as she bounced and swayed her girls in time with the pendulum. Helping the submissive adventurers associate the sight of bunny girl boobs with the seductive sensation of slipping ever deeper into an erotic trance.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 11:57 pm

The horny slaves to bunny girls nodded their heads and enjoyed the show, ogling Elyra's tits and appreciating every little detail of the display. How her outfit constrained her breasts and made the sight even more lewd, how their sways and bounces scattered their thoughts and pulling them further into trance. Conditioning in its purest and most pleasant form, just seeing a Bunny Girl's cleavage might entrance them.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 12:08 am

Elyra really put on a show for the mesmerized pair. Teasing down her top to show off more cleavage while bouncing and swaying her girls in all kinds of mind-melting ways. But eventually it was time to move on to the next part of their sexy conditioning. "But there's another part of bunny girls that I know you two love even more then their boobs. Can you guess what that is?" She teased, her pendulum sliding down until it was swaying in front of her wide, shapely hips.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 12:10 am

Sieq and Ven were getting dizzy with overflowing lust, swaying in place with dumbstruck and lust-drunk looks on their faces as Elyra's breasts gave them a show too hot for them to handle. "Mmmp... their... asses?" The Mage guessed as her eyes were going to the hypnotist's booty before she even knew it.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 12:16 am

"That's right!" The hypnotist giggled, turning around and thrusting out her rear. Her full cheeks jiggling and clapping from her every slightest movement. "You two have been a pair of complete ass-addicts from the moment I meet you. You can't resist staring at a sexy rear. Longing to serve as a seat for every big booty mistress you can find. So I don't need to teach you a thing about how sexy big bunny make you swoon. But I can tell you all about how much our butts are enhanced by our cute little tails. Go on. Give my tail a gander." The bunny girl told them as she idly swayed her hips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next