Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 12:19 am

The ass addicts bit their lips and moaned just from getting a close look at Elyra's ass. Their first instinct was to get an eyeful of her cheeks and let the need to be a seat take over their thoughts. But, their mistress had other plans. Obedience prevailed over everything else, and they lifted their heads just a little to look at Elyra's tail.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 1:06 am

"Aren't bunny girl tails the cutest? Don't they make our thick, curvy rears even sexier? So soft and fluffy. Perfect to tickle your face as you worship our cheeks or to serve as a captivating focus to bring you down into a horny ass-trance. You love sexy rears, and while bunny girl butts are already plenty sexy, and our tails make them even sexier! Wouldn't you agree?" Elyra said, her voice full of gleeful energy as she bounced and swayed her rear for their amusement. The tight fabric of her bunny girl outfit leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination and letting the pair of ass lovers fully admire the heft and curve of her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 1:10 am

Bunny girl tails were the cutest... making their asses even more attractive and perfect to make any act of worship towards their butts even more enjoyable. Whether brushing against their faces as they were sat on or making it even easier to stare at their cheeks. "Yeah... bunny girl tails are hot." Sieq agreed as his mind came apart at the seams watching the way her booty strained against her attire to make a show they couldn't possibly ignore.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 1:17 am

"That's the spirit Bunny girl tails are hot. Now repeat after me. I love bunny girl butts. Seeing a sexy bunny girl with a cute fluffy tail makes me long to be sat on. Keep saying it until it really sinks in." Elyria said. Giving her ass a slap to make it teasingly jiggle as she handed them a mantra of booty submission to help really seal the deal.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 1:28 am

"I love bunny girl butts~ Seeing a sexy bunny girl with a cute fluffy tail makes me long to be sat on~" Sieq and Ven repeated over and over and over again. Every time they spoke the words and every ripple of Elyra's ass making them even more adorably vulnerable to a bunny girl's butt.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 1:35 am

Once their love of cute bunny butts was as deep seated as could be Elyra used her hands to draw their eyes to her thick thighs and smooth, silken stockings. "So... How do you two feel about long, luscious legs." The hypnotist purred, rubbing her thighs together as she poses to show off her lovely legs.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 1:38 am

Sieq and Elyra needed only seconds of this eye candy to start drooling a little. "We love long, luscious legs... especially when they're in hot stockings like yours." Sieq answered, his cock twitching from just watching Elyra rub her thighs together. The mission was to make them obsessed with every inch of her, and it was getting closer to completion by the moment.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 2:00 am

"I hardly need to tell you that bunny girl thighs are the smoothest and sexiest around. They're thick and squishy, the perfect pair of pillows to rest against as a alluring bunny girl teases you senseless. The way our stockings squish against our legs drive you wild. Why, you can get off on from just tasting our stockings and breathing in their scent. That's how much of a slave to bunny girl thighs you both are." Elyra giggles, rubbing her stockings together and putting her legs on fill display as she deepened their kinky love of legs and stockings. "Even when we aren't there the sight and scent of our stockings drive you wild. Even a single used stockings is just too much for you to resist. After all, how could you possibly control your urges around something as kinky as our stockings."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 2:08 am

Bunny girl thighs... smooth and sexy, thick and squishy, the perfect set of pillows to rest against as a bunny girl mistress teases them into submission. Driven wild by the way their stockings so gently and subtly squeeze their legs. They could get off on just tasting and sniffing their leggings, easily. Even if it was just a used stocking, they'd have no way to control their lust for it, it'd be way too kinky for them. All those naughty, indulgent fantasies flooded their heads thanks to the sight of Elyra flaunting her legs overwriting everything else.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 2:12 am

"Don't be shy. Tell me all about how my legs make you feel." Elyra said. Encouraging them to voice their growing addiction as she pulled on the band of her silken stocking before letting it snap back against her plush thigh.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 2:17 am

Both of her hypnotic thralls gasped in depraved need at the sight of her stockings snapping against her thighs. "I'm an addict for your legs. I want to let your thighs pump my cock until I burst, and I want to sniff your stockings as long as you'd let me!" Sieq confessed to her.

"Your legs are so sexy. I'd love to worship them and keep staring at them all day long. Dragging my tongue across your thighs and burying my face between them." Ven added without any pesky thoughts like hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 2:23 am

"Perfect. That's exactly what I wanted to hear. Just remember to have that same lustful appreciation for the legs of every bunny girl you meet and you'll get to experience out divine thighs and stockings against and again." The hypnotist promised as she took one final opportunity to flaunt her legs. With that she sat on one of the fallen pillars that served as a handy seat and lifted her feet high into the air. For now she didn't say a word, only stretching her smooth soles and wiggling her cure little toes in front of the eyes of her hypnotized playthings. Giving them both a buffet of sexy bunny foot eye candy.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 2:27 am

"Of course~" They both confirmed, silently promising to extend their lust and need for plump bunny girl thighs and lewd stockings to all the sexy bunny girls they'd meet. Experiencing them again and again sounded like paradise....

Her eager slaves had rather predictable reactions to her feet, instantly fixating on them and letting the eye candy bewitch them into a state of rampant lust. Their eyes were glued to her soles and toes, made even better by the stockings she was wearing.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 2:33 am

"Now now my eager hypno-sluts." Elyra teased, enjoying herself immensely. "We've reached the part of the tour where I talk about what many consider to be a bunny girl's best feature. Our cute, curvy feet." As she spoke she pointed her feet and fluttered her toes before their eyes at a slow, rhythmic pace. "I know a pair of natural foot slaves like you can't keep your eyes off my feet. So stare. Follow my sexy toes. Take in every little detail as you listen closely to my soothing words. I want you to sink into a deep, obedient trance for my feet. Just like you did for my sparkling necklace. I want you to be so captivated by my soles that you can't look away, no matter how hard you try."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 2:38 am

A bunny girl's best feature: their cute, curvy feet. They couldn't keep their eyes off her feet at all, and they just couldn't stop staring. Following her toes, taking in every detail as they listened to Elyra's voice. Falling fast and hard into a deep trance for her feet, just as they did for her necklace. They were already so captivated they couldn't look away.... but it didn't hurt to try and go even deeper.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 2:41 am

"You love sexy bunny girl feet. Seeing out soles, bare or in stockings, feels you with a lustful desire to serve. Just a sniff of our feet is enough to leave your head spinning with desire, knowing that your highest calling in life is to be a submissive footstool to every bunny girl you meet." Elyra purred as her irresistible feet took them deeper and deeper.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 2:45 am

They loved sexy bunny girl feet. The sight of their soles with or without their splendid stockings would make them ready and eager to serve. Always a sniff of their feet away from their heads spinning with need. What would be better than being a footstool for all of the sexy bunnygirls they could meet?
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 2:51 am

"Now you understand that every inch of a bunny girl is breathtakingly sexy, overwhelmingly erotic, and worthy of your absolute, lustful submission." Elyra said as she got to her feet and struck a seductive pose. "And to prove it I want you to admire every inch of my body and cum. And when you do everything I taught you about admiring bunny girls will seal itself in your mind, becoming an absolute irrefutable truth." She commanded. "Although I suspect it was already." She added with a playful wink. "Now look upon my commanding beauty. Feel yourself reach the depths of submission as your body and mind are filled with pure lust. You can't resist a sexy bunny girl. Always longing to be seduced and entranced by their endless allure. My words sinking into your head as you deeply absorb my commands as and CUM!"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 2:56 am

Every inch of a bunny girl was breathtakingly sexy, overwhelmingly erotic, and worthy of their absolute, lustful submission. They would prove it here and now, once and for all. Admiring Elyra's body from head to toe and cumming for her. The orgasm searing all of her training and conditioning into their heads. They couldn't resist a sexy bunny girl. Ever longing to be seduced and entranced. They were... c-cumming! Their bodies spasmed and their slutty groans filled the air as they hit orgasm at long last, both of them indoctrinated in the ways of bunny girls.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 3:01 am

Elyra beamed with pride (and was feeling plenty aroused herself). She loved, loved, loved conditioning lustful adventurers into being completely unable to resist their desires. And Ven and Sieq had wanted it so badly, which only made it sexier. The hypnotist gave them some time to recover from both the breathtaking orgasm and the deep, deep trance she had put them in. Once they were somewhat lucid she cocked her hips, puckered her lips, and struck her most cleavage exposing pose as she gave them a teasing wink. "So... What do you think of bunny girls?" She asked the pair.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 3:07 am

Sieq and Ven had only just recovered from their orgasm and their trance, but it seemed like they were about to fall into another one as they checked out every titillating asset on Elyra's attractive figure. "I think bunny girls are super hot and sexy. I get hot and bothered just thinking about one of then teasing me." Sieq told Elyra, visibly getting hot and bothered for her right now.

"You're so sexy and fashionable and attractive. Bunny Girls make me feel all giddy and horny, like I'm going to melt into a puddle. It feels so good~" Ven chimed in cheerfully as she admired Elyra's beauty.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 3:09 am

Elyra giggled from all the devoted attention. Rewarding their honesty by blowing them a big kiss. "How cute. And as a reward for being so open and receptive to sexy bunny girls like me I'll let you each worship a body part of your choice." She said, offering them the opportunity to get nice and intimate with whichever part of her they found most irresistible.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 3:19 am

Their bodies were alight from head to toe with submissive bliss when Elyra blew them a kiss. Her two perverted slaves crawled closer to her and got into position for her to dominate them. "Please sit on my face so I can worship your ass~" Ven begged her mistress.

Sieq went right for her feet, legs, and stockings. Nuzzling, sniffing, and licking as he sought to satisfy himself with just the taste and touch of her naughty legwear.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 12:19 am

Elyra was overjoyed at their reactions. "Since you ask so politely." She teased Ven, turning around to present her perfect rear to the horny mage. She soon sat down on Ven's face. Her cheeks enveloping the caster as she lifted up her feet and rubbed them against Sieq's face, giving him a direct taste of her silken stockings. Wasn't this exactly what she conditioned them to do when they first met Miyo the hypnotist thought.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 11:42 am

Maybe it was, but they were both just conditioned to go empty-headed and horny at the sight of a bunny girl's body, and they both surrendered in the way that just felt right.... especially after being enslaved by the Thief's jiggly ass and elegant feet. Each of Elyra's hypno-sluts ravenously kissed and licked the bunny's ass and feet, nuzzling and sniffing and frantically indulging themselves. No inhibitions left in their heads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next