Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sorrel in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Insomnia

Insomnia

Sorrel in the Gilded City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrel in the Gilded City   Sorrel in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 5:53 pm

“Mmmm… Guuuuhhh… Uhhhhh…” It’ll take a few moments for his brain to reboot. For now, he relaxes in her soft, silky outfit and bountiful cleavage.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sorrel in the Gilded City   Sorrel in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 11:32 am

"These are the kinds of pleasures you'll need to get used to in Rollatia. And the kinds you'll get to experience if you visit the places I mentioned to you. Doesn't that sound nice?" The office lady asked as she kept Sorrel snugly tucked into her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Sorrel in the Gilded City   Sorrel in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 11:13 pm

“I-it does, miss…” He’s still mostly broken. If she let go, he’d probably slump to the floor.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sorrel in the Gilded City   Sorrel in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 10:04 am

"Good. I hope you enjoy your stay in Rollatia." She told him, and while her words sounded like a farewell, she still held him. Getting Sorrel nestled deep into her cleavage and letting him enjoy marshmallow heaven as she got him familiar with her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Sorrel in the Gilded City   Sorrel in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 4:15 pm

All Sorrel can do is “mmmph” quietly, unable to escape from
her grasp. He could stay helpless like this forever.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sorrel in the Gilded City   Sorrel in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 10:51 pm

The office lady carefully pampered him, rolling and pressing her boobs all over his face and making absolutely certain he was comfortable. He would need to be at least a little used to this if he was going to survive here.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Sorrel in the Gilded City   Sorrel in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 10:55 pm

Sorrel tries to steel himself to resist future breast smothering, but it’s not very effective. He sighs happily as he’s pampered by the busty office lady.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sorrel in the Gilded City   Sorrel in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 11:36 pm

"Fufu~ Still haven't gotten enough? At this rate, this might last until the end of my shift.... Wil I have to take you home with me if that happens?" She teased him, letting Sorrel drown in her cleavage for as long as his needy heart desires.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Sorrel in the Gilded City   Sorrel in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 11:40 pm

“S-sorry, miss… But your suit is so silky and soft, and your, um, breasts are so cozy…” He blushes as he looks up at her face.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sorrel in the Gilded City   Sorrel in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 11:45 pm

"I'm sure they are. Too good for you to pull away from? Too soft and warm? Too full and sexy?" The office lady asked as she gave Sorrel a peck on the forehead when he looked up.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Sorrel in the Gilded City   Sorrel in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 11:46 pm

He blushes. “I-I didn’t think I’d be so easily seduced by the first woman I met here…”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sorrel in the Gilded City   Sorrel in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 11:43 am

"Fufu~ You'll be seduced by many more if you keep being so cute. Feel like another kiss yet, cutie?" She asked, really thinking of taking him home with her now.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Sorrel in the Gilded City   Sorrel in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 3:17 am

“U-um… please, miss…” He’s like putty in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorrel in the Gilded City   Sorrel in the Gilded City - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorrel in the Gilded City
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2