Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quinn in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Quinn in the Gilded City Empty
PostSubject: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 1:46 pm

In the young canine samurai's quest for adventure and self-improvement, his most recent encounter was with a very particularly fragrant lady and a whole host of... pokemoms? It wasn't a story that would be readily believed if recounted over a campfire, but that was in the past! In the present, Quinn had made the choice to try his hand at a new environment. Instead of smaller and calmer villages, quiet and relaxing forests, or even a more active and populated town, it was time to hit the big city! Taller, densely packed buildings, paved roads, crowds and crowds of people, and for a dog midara like Quinn, so many scents that they began canceling each other out so it was the opposite of overwhelming.

Quinn approached one of the gates into the city, hearing the pitter and patter and roll of several carriages and carts going in and out. Luckily, there was plenty of room for pedestrians to safely walk by to the sides. And, there was a bunny girl in a casual business outfit waiting at the side of the gate with a clipboard and pen in her hands.

Quinn: 30 Willpower
50 Gold
0/4 Progress
0/5 Contacts
0 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 8:05 pm

Quinn couldn't help but feel pleasantly surprised as he navigated through the bustling streets of the big city. Despite his sensitive nose, the various scents that filled the air didn't overwhelm him, and the noise that enveloped the surroundings didn't disturb his keen ears. With a newfound sense of excitement, he ventured into Rollatia, eager to discover the wonders it held in store for him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 8:36 pm

Before Quinn could take his first steps into the city, he was greeted by that bunny girl he noticed right away. "Hello, sir! Welcome to Rollatia! Would you like to take a quick survey to help inform us about future city development? Just a few harmless questions." She asked him with a peppy and friendly smile, having honed her experience with dealing with strangers with nothing but courtesy and respect. She looked primed and ready to scribble down his every answer onto her notepad.

50 Gold
0/4 Progress
0/5 Contacts
0 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 8:47 pm

“Absolutely, I’d be delighted to take the survey!” Quinn responded eagerly to the bunny girl’s request. Her kind demeanor and the mere mention that his participation would be helpful were enough to convince the enthusiastic dog boy to happily oblige.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 9:09 pm

"Excellent! So, the basics first: Why have you decided to come to Rollatia, what do you know about Rollatia, and did you know that Rollatia has a thriving and perfectly legal and regulated sex industry?" The bunny girl asked. The simplicity of her first two questions and her constant and courteous tone were making it possible to miss how out of left field her third question was. She looked to the young man and patiently waited for his answer, there was no rush.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 9:16 pm

It was a good thing that she was patient, as Quinn has to think about her questions… and he wasn’t even thinking about the oddball question. “Why I decided to come here? Hm… I guess because it’s an environment I haven’t experienced in my travels yet… Oh! And since some close friends of mine sometimes come here so maybe I’ll run into them,” He happily answered, “Then, for what I know about Rollatia… Well, I know that it is big and that there is a cosmetic place that at least has Rollatia in its name. And no, I didn’t know about that industry.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 9:19 pm

The bunny girl dutifully wrote down his every answer, nodding along. In fact, Quinn's answers were not as uncommon or as unwelcome as he may have guessed. If anything, he was the precise type of adventurer that the people in charge wanted to attract in droves. "Thank you very much for answering! Now, a few more questions. Do you have any intentions of engaging with the thriving sex industry here? If so, is there a particular fetish you'd like to indulge in through the sex industry? There are establishments willing to cater to any desire you have. It's very expansive." She said as she entered the next stage of her survey. Which was probing for his kinks, even if it may have come off as subtle given the context.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 9:28 pm

The bunny girl’s attempt to find out his fetishes proved ineffective against the naive dog boy. “Oh, no, I’m not planning on partaking in the sex industry. I’m saving my first time for whoever I devote myself to,” Quinn explained, showing that he was taking her wording quite literally, “Perhaps I would if there were places offering services other than sex…”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 9:32 pm

"Oh, are you meaning sexual services other than direct intercourse?" The bunny girl surveyor asked, her experience in asking these questions evident in how prepared she was for Quinn's answers. "Because they absolutely have you covered. It can be any kind of lewd and erotic indulgence you desire, not just literal sex. We just use the term 'sex' as a catch-all term for bringing people to a consensual orgasm." She explained to him in a helpful manner.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 9:41 pm

Quinn nodded in response as the surveyor hit his confusion directly on the head. “Yeah! That’s what I meant!” Quinn replied, “So stuff that I’d indulge in… Well, I really like smelling stuff, pleasant or foul, and I can’t help but notice intriguing sounds. I also like watching performances of performers performing… Oh, and I love spending time with my friends…” He continued on, giving a length description of Blake and Yang, with it focused on Blake as a whole and on Yang’s girls.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 9:47 pm

"Huh, okay, let me just...." The bunny girl had to think hard about what was worth writing down about Quinn's tastes. In the end, she decided to note his love of scents, sounds, performances, hypnosis, asses, and breasts. A nice and broad list of kinks ranging from vanilla to deviant. She chuckled at that and continued. "Thank you very much, that's all the questions I have for you. If you don't mind my recommendation, there's a brothel in the southeast part of town called the 'Ethereal Perfume' that can service you with any scent you desire. Or every scent you desire. Oh, and a fair warning.... there's a lot of bunny girls in town lately."

50 Gold
0/4 Progress
0/5 Contacts
0 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 9:53 pm

“Of course I don’t mind!” Quinn assured her after listening to her recommendation. He had came here rather listless, so perhaps that brothel might be the first place he checks out. “Can I ask why there are a lot of bunny girls? Is there a family gathering going on or something?”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 9:57 pm

"No, it's not that. It's strange, some of the bunny girls are tourists.... but lately, ladies have been changing into bunny girls, both Midara and humans! It happened to me! No one knows how to fix it, but the effects wear off after a week, it's like catching a cold. Even still, the city officials are trying to find a fix or find the one responsible. It's awfully inconvenient.... I think it's someone playing a prank because it's Year of the Rabbit, if you ask me. It hasn't happened to any boys yet, as far as I know. Just, be aware of the possibility of running into a bunny girl who wants to find a cute boy to use her newfound sexy feet on." She explained with all the professionalism of a tour guide.

50 Gold
0/4 Progress
0/5 Contacts
0 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 10:02 pm

“That doesn’t sound good. Even if it is a prank, they shouldn’t be doing it if it is an inconvenience to others,” The dog boy stated, the idea of helping end this prank entering his head, “Oh, and if it is like a cold, shouldn’t you be resting at your home? You know, to speed up your recover and not spread it to others?”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 10:05 pm

"Oh, it doesn't spread like that, I just said it's like a cold because it goes away on its own with enough time. It's a magic spell, not a flu." The bunny girl chuckled to herself. "Sorry if my wording confused you, bud. Ah! I almost forgot." She reached into her purse and handed Quinn a nicely-sized pouch of coins. "This is for answering the survey. Please enjoy your time in Rollatia!"

75 Gold
0/4 Progress
0/5 Contacts
0 Mental Fatigue

(Quinn gained some Gold for revealing his kinks, but his encounters will have a chance of knowing about them ahead of time)
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 10:12 pm

“I’ll certainly try to enjoy it,” He replied as he accepted the bag of coins. With the thought of helping out against the prank overriding the thoughts of visiting the brothel, Quinn headed out to see if he could find one of the people already attempting to stop it.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 10:15 pm

Progress (14) Crit Success

With that out of the way, Quinn took his first steps into the bustling, thriving, and prosperous city. It was impressive just how many people were here and how... rich it looked. Everyone seemed happy, well-fed, well-dressed. The buildings looked to be new and in good condition. And, sure enough, there was an inordinate number of Bunny Girls among the crowds, not an alarming number, but at least one in three or four women had the cottontail and floppy ears.

75 Gold
1/4 Progress
0/5 Contacts
0 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 10:25 pm

As Quinn somewhat aimlessly wander through the streets, a question arose in his head. Did he or did he not stick out more than he usually would in a crowd? On one hand, he was sometimes the only person with animal features in a crowd, but on the other hand, now he was a dog boy mixed into a crowd littered with bunny girls.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 10:31 pm

Progress (50) Success
Encounter (14) Crit Success, Roll (2) Winner Takes All

Quinn may not have known it, but Rollatia was very accepting of Midara of all kinds, so a dog boy was far from an unexpected or unwelcome sight. He stood out a little due to the bunny girl pandemic, but he didn't have to worry about being a sore thumb.

What was a sore thumb was a boxing ring set up on the side of the road. It looked to be for prize fighting and bets, as there were two Midara getting ready to duke it out in the ring and a Bunny Girl bookie taking wagers up to 20 Gold. As for the fighters, one was unmistakably an ASSassin, and the other had the looks of a stage magician. Surprisingly, neither was a bunny girl. Yet.

75 Gold
2/4 Progress
0/5 Contacts
0 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 10:38 pm

Something that stuck out that much easily caught Quinn’s attention. Both fighters resembled people who had beat him in fights and spars before, and while an ASSassin had a stronger victory over him, without the element of surprise and doubting the stage magician had as sensitive of a nose as him, Quinn believed it was in the magic wielder’s favor. “I’ll bet 15 on the stage magician,” He told the bunny girl.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 10:44 pm

Wager (58) Success

Quinn's intuition was right on the money. He got to witness quite a sight as the elegant and seductive magician continually evaded the ASSassin's hips and regularly countered with teasing whispers and hypnotic displays. Eventually, the big-bootied beauty was too flustered to stop the performer from guiding her through an erotic trance that ended with her submitting and orgasming for the magician. While the ASSassin made a stain in her red pants, the magician blew kisses to the audience and Quinn was given a remarkable reward for winning.

"If you liked watching this fight, check out the Underground Arena that's a bit to the east of the Town Square!" The bunny girl reminded the audience as she paid out the winnings to the lucky bettors.

105 Gold
2/4 Progress
0/5 Contacts
0 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 10:48 pm

Maybe his hunting instincts lead him to the right choice… or his defeats, but either way Quinn predicted correctly. After collecting his reward and mentally noting the arena, in case he wanted to get a sparring match, Quinn went back to his wandering.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 10:53 pm

Progress (90) Crit Success

Quinn kept walking, and those trusty instincts of his told him that he was getting close to the town square. He was quickly realizing that walking through the main streets of this city was surprisingly easy. Despite the amount of people, everyone had somewhere they wanted to be and there was plenty of space, so there was nothing stopping him from heading straight down the road. He could even see a fountain up ahead.

105 Gold
2/4 Progress
0/5 Contacts
0 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 10:58 pm

Quinn didn’t realize his instincts could help with that. Perhaps it’s because he was hunting for a location? Whatever that was, Quinn assumed the fountain indicated the center of the city, so he decided to make his way to it.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 11:02 pm

Progress (42) Success
Encounter (31) Fail

Quinn made it to the central square of Rollatia, and it was every bit as alive as the rest of the city. The fountain was a lovely sight with a few couples using it as the setting for their date. There were many food stalls and other mobile stands intent on selling goods to the many passerby. The city hall stood tall above the square. And, there was a tall and curvy bunny girl in a nun's outfit standing by the fountain who seemed to have friendly conversations with whoever wanted one.

105 Gold
4/4 Progress
0/5 Contacts
0 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City Empty

Back to top Go down

Quinn in the Gilded City
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next