Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quinn in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
LucidJello

Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 11:06 pm

There was so much in this central square that caught the dog boy’s attention, so of course he had to do it all. He hasn’t been traveling that long today, so the food was his least priority, but the other three activities intrigued him all the same, and in the end he decided to go talk to the bunny nun. He was interested in whether she was an actual bunny or a converted one, and if she was an actual, if there was some bunny god she believed in.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 11:09 pm

The bunny nun was happy to see a new face, smiling warmly at Quinn as he approached. Everything about her was 'ample', her full and pouty lips, her buxom breasts, her luscious hips, and her curvy legs. "Hello, young man~ Can I help you on this fine day? I like standing here and giving anyone who's lost some advice and directions to help them find their way. The city is so big, newcomers can get lost so easily." She said, her voice both soothing and motherly with slight hints of sultry allure.

Quinn: 30 Willpower
105 Gold
4/4 Progress
0/5 Contacts
0 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 11:18 pm

“Hi! You don’t need to help me with anything, I just came to talk to you since it looked like so many other were doing so,” Quinn explained to the bunny nun, “Oh, I’m Quinn by the way. It’s nice to meet you!” He would be lying if he said this holy woman’s body didn’t put some unholy thoughts in his head, but her soothing voice helped distract him a bit from them.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 11:22 pm

Inadvertent Charm (54) Success

The bunny nun chuckled at Quinn's honest answer, finding it honestly adorable. "Fufu~ It's nice to meet you, too, Quinn. My name is Joan." She hummed with a warm smile on her lovely, kissable lips. And, her laughter caused a slight bounce to ripple through her huge breasts. "Even if you don't need help, don't be afraid to ask for anything. It's my passion to be of assistance to anyone I can when I have free time. It's not a trouble at all, so don't be shy about that if it's stopping you." She insisted, expressing her desire to be of help or use to Quinn.

Quinn: 30 Willpower, Charmed
105 Gold
4/4 Progress
0/5 Contacts
0 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 11:29 pm

“So you wouldn’t mind if we cuddled like them while I asked some questions about you, right Joan?” Quinn asked as he pointed out a couple on a date, cuddled up to each other on the side of the fountain.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 11:34 pm

Holy Cuddle (10) Crit Success

"Not in the slightest, Quinn~ Come~" Joan replied with the smile on her lips getting wider than ever. Before the samurai could follow her words, she already had her arms wrapped around him and pulled his face into her pillowy-soft breasts. She made sure to get Quinn nice and snug against her curvy body, warm and silky robes, and busty boobs as she sat down on the edge of the fountain. "What did you want to talk about, sweetie?" She asked him as they began the start of a very intimate cuddle.

Quinn: 28 Willpower, Bound, Stunned
105 Gold
4/4 Progress
0/5 Contacts
0 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2023 9:05 am

As the bunny nun hugged him close, Quinn squirmed a bit, but he wasn’t trying to escape. He was more nuzzling against her with a happy purr as he got into the ideal cuddling position. “I was wondering if you are an actual bunny girl or one of the people turned into one?” Quinn told Joan.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2023 10:57 am

Joan's lascivious body accommodated Quinn's nuzzles and cuddles, ensuring that he was immersed in the warmth and softness of her thick curves and divine robes. "Ah, that. I was turned into one by the Bunny Spell, as people have been calling it. It's been making people ask for my feet more often, but apart from that, it hasn't impacted me very much, I must say." She shared with him while treating him to a loving embrace.

Quinn: 26 Willpower, Bound
105 Gold
4/4 Progress
0/5 Contacts
0 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2023 11:09 am

"So you are just a regular woman or Midara?" Quinn confirmed as he melted against the holy woman's divine body, "Well... That was all I wanted to ask. If you were a bunny girl, I was going to question if there was some bunny goddess you worshiped, but you are not."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2023 11:23 am

"I'm a Midara, young man. My goddess doesn't have a form or a title. Only a request of her followers to know and to share joy and love. And, I think she'd be pleased with our little cuddle~" The nun cooed to Quinn, starting to gently run her fingers through his hair as he melted against her lewd and heavenly curves. The samurai could start to feel that the longer he spent like this, the more warm it felt.... the better it felt.

Quinn: 23 Willpower, Bound
105 Gold
4/4 Progress
0/5 Contacts
0 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2023 11:26 am

With all his questions... with his question answered, Quinn guessed it was time to end their cuddling... but Joan did just start petting him, so maybe he should stick around a bit longer?

Weak Struggle
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2023 11:32 am

Struggle (64,96) Success

The nun gave him a tender peck on the forehead before loosening her grip on Quimn and smiling at him. "Is there anything else, sweetie? I'm great at giving directions... or we can cuddle for longer. It's my pleasure to be of help." She offered him, but this time, he would have a lot more room to potentially decline her service. Although... he didn't have much idea of where to go next, maybe she could help with that?

Quinn: 23 Willpower
105 Gold
4/4 Progress
0/5 Contacts
0 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2023 11:37 am

"Hm... Since you are good with directions, could you point me toward where the pranksters are performing the bunny spell? You know, so I can help put their inconvenient pranks to an end," Quinn asked. His request was very specific, and Joan probably didn't know it, but from her interactions with him already, she could tell that he'd be satisfied if she just told him where he could go to help find the people behind the spell.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2023 11:40 am

"If only I knew where they were, I'd be trying to convince them to put an end to their prank. Ah, but if you really want to help the police track down the culprit, then go report to the police station to the east, it's a bit further down the road than the Underground Arena." The bunny nun informed him, pointing a finger down the main street towards the east. "They love receiving help from adventurers for any of the bounties they have posted, and they have one for the Bunny Spell's caster as well."

105 Gold
0/4 Progress
1/5 Contacts
0 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2023 11:47 am

"Okay! Thank you for the directions!" Quinn eagerly replied, finally having a hint at what he was going to be doing. With that, Quinn started to make his way down the street to the east... but first, he had to check out food stalls and other mobile carts.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2023 11:52 am

Shopping! (Auto)

There were plenty of quick food stands around, offering easy to carry and eat snacks that ranged from fruits and veggies, salty snacks like pretzels, and some meaty treats like kabobs and burritos. Apart from the food stands, there was a place to buy perfume, a place to buy some low-cost jewelry to renew a look, a place to read a fortune. Rollatia certainly didn't leave one starved for choices.

105 Gold
0/4 Progress
1/5 Contacts
0 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2023 11:55 am

Out of all of the options, the fortune teller got Quinn's attention. He was already easily amazed by magic, so mystical powers, assume that it wasn't a scam... or even if it was a scam, really intrigued his simple mind.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2023 12:08 pm

Generous (61) Fail
Seduction (18) Success

Quinn found that the fortune teller was an incredibly pretty blonde-haired and blue-eyed bunny girl wearing some flashy purple robes, but with her sat behind the stand, the focus was on her charming smile. "Hello~ there~, cutie. Want your fortune read? It costs only five gold?" She asked him, batting her eyelashes and openly checking Quinn out.

105 Gold
0/4 Progress
1/5 Contacts
0 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2023 12:12 pm

"Absolutely! I'm thrilled to have my fortune read! What's the process?" Quinn asked with genuine enthusiasm, a sparkle of curiosity in his eyes as he carefully placed five gold coins on the bunny girl's booth, noticing her elegant purple attire.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2023 12:24 pm

"It's quite simple, cutie. Close your eyes, and empty your mind~ Then, let me take care of the rest~ And if it starts feeling good, then that just means it's working." The fortune teller told him with a sultry hum to her voice as she used a hand to gather up his coins. The payment was made, so it was time for the 'service' to be rendered.

100 Gold
0/4 Progress
1/5 Contacts
0 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2023 12:29 pm

Quinn complied promptly, closing his eyes and endeavoring to clear his mind of any distractions. He took a deep breath, allowing himself to fully immerse in the moment, ready to receive whatever insights the fortune-teller might reveal.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2023 12:33 pm

After a few moments of clearing his head.... Quinn could feel something.... a... pair of tender and soft lips against his own. A warm and sweet kiss and an approving purr.... the fortune teller was kissing him?!? "Mmm... chu~ Mmm, good boy~ I can already start seeing what's in store for you." She whispered to him, softly giggling to herself after the stolen kiss.

Quinn: 20 Willpower
100 Gold
0/4 Progress
1/5 Contacts
0 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2023 12:47 pm

Quinn remained quiet and focused, maintaining a state of stillness to avoid interfering with the fortune-teller's distinct approach to reading his future, whatever that might entail.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2023 2:06 pm

"Good boy~" The fortune teller cooed before continuing her 'reading', which consisted of her peppering Quinn's face with kisses. Every soft press and pop of her plush lips against his skin sent an undeniable wave of pleasure through him. She seemed to just keep going, leaving it up to Quinn whether he'd be patient and keep accepting her kisses, or decide that whatever this fortune was wouldn't be worth waiting for.

Quinn: 17 Willpower
100 Gold
0/4 Progress
1/5 Contacts
0 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2023 9:14 pm

In her instructions, the bunny girl did tell him that if he started feeling good, that means it’s working. So to the gullible dog boy, everything about this fortune reading seemed fine and he’d let the fortune teller finish the job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quinn in the Gilded City
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next