Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quinn in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
LucidJello

Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:02 pm

“What do you mean by that?” Quinn asked the Gyaru Queen with a tilt of his head as he unknowingly pawed as his crotch. It appeared that the dog boy’s curiosity acted as the final part of his lust that stopped him from doing anything until he could get his mind straighten out.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 pm

Struggle (23) Fail
Rising Strike (87) Crit Fail
Dominant Kabedon (5) Crit Fail
Imperial Footjob - Sudden (Auto), Sacred Feet (76) Success, Roll (7) Extra Turn

"I mean that I'm so hot that horny sluts end up too turned on to stop touching themselves as soon as they get a good look. Just like you're doing right now~" The Gyaru Queen grinned wide and gave her chest a shake to emphasize how painfully and directly attractive she was. But, that also was enough to get Quinn to realize what he was doing and pull his hand away from his own groin.

At the same time, the Empress placed a foot on Lex's crotch and stroked up and down, leaving the Vigilante moaning and gasping and writhing beneath her in a show of pleasure and submission.

Quinn: 26 Willpower
Lex: 20 Willpower, Extra Turn
Gyaru Queen: 27 Stamina
Empress Bunny Girl: 23 Stamina
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2023 9:29 pm

Quinn stood there, especially dazed as the Gyaru Queen shook her bountiful breasts at him until his brain processed what she had just said. With an embarrassed blush on his face, the dog boy sheepishly moved his hand away from his crotch before hearing the moans of his new friend. Being the creature of habit that he was, Quinn couldn't help but try to help Lex out even though the Gyaru Queen was right in front of him.

Gale Slash at Empress
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2023 11:06 pm

Gale Slash (99) Crit Fail
Deft Sweep (22) Success, Opportunist Strike (14) Crit Success
Dominant Kabedon (Auto)

Quinn turned to see Lex, but the Gyaru Queen wasn't going to let him give his attention to any other woman there. She immediately shoved him against the wall and pinned him against it, her heavy tits pressing into his chest and holding him still while she whispered in his ear. "So, what kinda wet dream were you having when you were staring at me? I bet you were wishing I was doing something to you... tell me about it~" She purred with absolute confidence.

At least Lex was able to turn the tables on the Empress, knocking her down and landing a quick swing.

Quinn: 25 Willpower, Must Reveal Weakness
Lex: 20 Willpower
Gyaru Queen: 27 Stamina, Advantage
Empress Bunny Girl: 20 Stamina, Downed
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 10:02 am

Once again, Quinn's unique thinking would catch another person by surprise. The Gyaru Queen was probably suspecting an answer regarding her breasts or any of the other body parts she had led his eyes to in her seduction, but this might be the first time she heard an answer like this. "I was thinking of you giving me a performance," Quinn admitted as he tried to push the Gyaru Queen away from him, "You are a performer, right? You must be with such a colorful attire and loads of makeup."

Flash Strike at Gyaru
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 10:25 am

Flash Strike (51) Fail
Double Jab (32,55) 1 Success
Makeup Touchup (59,10) Crit Success
Get Up (81) Fail

Lex tried keeping the Empress down and jabbing at her, and she was doing a good job, forcing the bunny girl to stay on her back and raising her arms to block and deflect her strikes.

"A performance?.. That's a new one... but it sounds like fun. I'm not exactly a performer, but I bet I'm hot enough to put on a show." The Gyaru Queen smirked confidently as she took a few steps back and took a lewd pose to highlight her thick hips and full breasts, and then she pushes her chest upward to launch a tube of lipstick into the air and make her boobs jiggle and bounce. To finish, she dramatically raised a hand into the air, caught her lipstick, then applied a few extra layers while staring right into Quinn's eyes. "Like my performance and my makeup, cutie?" The Midara asked, waiting for Quinn's praise.

Quinn: 23 Willpower, Fascinated
Empress Bunny Girl: 19 Stamina, Downed
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 10:31 am

The dog boy mindlessly nodded in response to the Midara's question. "Yes! I loved your performance, Miss... Miss Scarily Sexy Lady," Quinn answered with a bit of hesitation as his entranced mind had to devise a name for the Gyaru Queen. A bit of mental resistance also added to the hesitation.

Break Fascination
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 10:38 am

Struggle (14) Success
Get Up (30) Success

"You can call me Liz, cutie. But, I don't dislike being called 'Scarily Sexy'. You know, if you just come with me and let perform for you a bit more, you won't have anything to be scared of. Promise." The Gyaru Queen offered him with a surprisingly earnest smile coupled with her husky purr. The vain, attention-hungry Midara loved receiving praise, and she'd show Quinn a performance to remember if he kept it coming.

Meanwhile, the Empress shoved Lex back and stood up again, taking notice of how adorable the inexperienced adventurer was.

Quinn: 23 Willpower
Empress Bunny Girl: 19 Stamina
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 10:49 am

Liz seemed genuine about this offer, and she did make a promise, so Quinn was tempted to accept it straight away... but there was still something on his mind. "Would following you still involve you making us your servants?" The dog boy asked the Gyaru as he tried to calm down a bit. Hopefully, the Queen wouldn't lie about this, or if she did, that Quinn's instincts would pick up on that in place of his trusting nature.

Calming Breath
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 10:53 am

Calming Breath (12) Crit Success
Quick Attack (35,37) Fail
Imperial Demonstration (28) Success

"It absolutely would! Oh, but that's not so bad. You'll just have to obey us while we have sex and we tease you and test out some 'performances' on you. It won't be permanent, either, we don't have time for that. We just love taking horny adventurers and seducing them until they're hooked on us." The Gyaru Queen casually explained while Quinn caught his breath, having no reason to lie. It was pretty blatant actually, these two Midara wanted to dominate the two of them and indulge themselves in their carnal desires.

"I extend the same offer to you, too~ Why, I think we can even take turns. I wouldn't want either of you to miss out on these~" The Empress purred as she raised a foot and wiggled her toes before Lex, catching the Vigilante staring and drooling over her feet after a moment of weakness. Even Quinn could see out of the corner of his eye that the bunny girl had some spectacular feet...

Lex: 19 Willpower, Fascinated, Charmed
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 11:05 am

Quinn answered surprisingly fast for how he had to think about his responses from shorter explanations. "I'm sorry, Miss Scarily Sexy Liz, but I must decline the offer," Quinn apologized, "But I can't agree to what you are proposing. I'm saving my first time for whoever I devote myself to, so I can't have sex with you just like that." It had been a long day for Quinn, so he had already forgotten how it was explained to him that the reference to sex in the Gilded City didn't necessarily mean intercourse.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 11:12 am

Struggle (76) Success

"Ah, what, you're too shy to put it in just yet? Does that mean you don't want to see all the ways we can get you off without penetration? You don't want to try a titfuck or a footjob.... or masturbating while we tease you... or maybe a special 'servant training' course we thought up?" The Gyaru Queen asked. "Because I can get you addicted in all kinds of without actual sex. In fact, I wasn't even really planning on it." She explained with a shrug, again showing nothing but confidence in herself to the point of almost hubris.

"Or you could spend the whole time licking and kissing and sniffing my feet. I wouldn't complain~" The Empress chimed in, prompting Lex to forcefully avert her gaze despite the luminescent blush on her face.

Lex: 19 Willpower, Charmed
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 11:23 am

"How is waiting to have sex for the first time shyness?" The dog boy questioned. The Gyaru Queen, whether she did this intentionally or not, worded her question perfectly to peak Quinn's overpowering curiosity, who now really wanted to find out about this special course they had thought of. "I wouldn't say I'm not interested in all that stuff," He honestly admitted, "And if you promise that there isn't actual sex involved, I'd be okay with coming with you, but can we continue our sparring? Sparring is always really good practice! Oh, and maybe we could do that stuff later? Me and Lex have to help put an end to this bunny girl curse going on, so we shouldn't be spending too much time on other things."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 11:31 am

"....... Vali, huddle up." The Gyaru Queen called out to the Empress Bunny Girl, and they leaned down and put their heads together to privately discuss their plan of action. Consequently letting the adventurers check out their asses and legs thanks to the rear view. Eventually, they broke the huddle with an agreeing nod.

"We will accept your terms, on one condition. If you lose our spar, we steal you away and we start right away, no waiting. But, if you win... you get to say when and where. And you get to say 'what', you each get one request for each of us when the time comes. No restrictions. Deal?" Vali the bunny girl proposed as they waited for Quinn's and Lex's answer.

"That... doesn't sound bad..." Lex noted, although she had trouble focusing around the sexy Empress Bunny who embodied almost all of her fetishes.

Lex: 19 Willpower, Charmed
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 11:39 am

"Yeah, that sounds like a good deal to me. We'll do it!" Quinn replied, assuming that what Lex had said was her agreeing to it as well. "We can begin again whenever you're ready, Miss Scarily Sexy Liz and... was it Vali?" Quinn said as he returned to his fighting stance.

Balanced Strike on Gyaru
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 11:46 am

Balanced Strike (74) Success
Basic Attack (71) Fail
Kiss your Queen (64) Success
Imperial Footjob - Sudden (9) Crit Fail

"We're ready." Liz agreed, and then she was immediately struck by Quinn's blade and flinched. "... hmph... Vali, you have a turn with him. I want to try the foot fetishist." She remarked before presenting a high-heeled foot to Lex. "Kiss." She commanded the Vigilante, who got onto her hands and knees and peppered her shoe in submissive, indulgent smooches.

Vali then lazily leaned against the wall and lifted up a sexy, sublime, and slightly sweaty foot for Quinn, wiggling her toes. "So... want to worship my feet, cutie? My name is Vali, by the way, but I would love it if you kissed my foot and called me Empress."

Lex: 15 Willpower
Gyaru Queen: 24 Stamina
Empress Bunny Girl: 19 Stamina, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 11:50 am

"Isn't it part of sparring that you must make me kiss your foot instead of me willing doing so, Empress Vali?" Quinn questioned, even as his partner did exactly what he was questioning. Probably unknowingly, the Bunny Girl was stopping Quinn from striking at her, not wanting to accidentally hit his precious katana against the wall, making him resort to his ranged attack even though they weren't that far apart.

Gale Slash on Empress
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 12:04 pm

Gale Slash (Auto)
Deft Sweep (47) Fail
Sample Platter (35,32,71) 1 Success
Imperial Assault (10) Crit Success, Sacred Feet (34) Success, Roll (4) Weakness Null

"... Yes, you're right about that, but I thought my foot would be so sexy that looking at it would be enough to get you wanting to kiss it. Guess I'll have to try harder." Vali admitted as she was struck across the stomach with his gale of wind, but she immediately replied by approaching Quinn. She put her hands on his shoulders to keep him still as she glided a foot against his leg, rubbing him with unfathomable softness. Then, once he faltered a little bit, she swept his legs out from under him. "Mmm... if you keep calling me Empress Vali, I'll make sure you're treated as well as an Empress's chosen favorite."

The Gyaru grabbed Lex by her hair, lifted her face up, then smothered her in her asscheeks before giving her a hip check to knock her down again.

Quinn: 24 Willpower, Downed, Stunned, Weakness Null
Lex: 14 Willpower
Gyaru Queen: 24 Stamina
Empress Bunny Girl: 17 Stamina
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 12:11 pm

Quinn let out a happy purr as he felt the softness of the Empress' foot rub against him, dropping his guard completely and leaving him no chance of remaining standing after she took out her legs. With a thud, he hit the ground and got the wind knocked out of him, leaving him distracted from the more concerning fact that it seemed his sense of smell and hearing seemed to weaken after the impact.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 12:20 pm

Flip Kick (60) Success
Breathtaking, aren't I? (85) Crit Fail
Imperial Footjob - Persistent (6) Success, Sacred Feet (Cool Success, Roll (2) Attack Up

With Quinn flat on his back, Empress Vali proudly and elegantly lifted a foot above him, letting him admire the perfect angle with which to admire her soles and toes before she dropped her foot on his crotch. Then, she steadily pumped him up and down with her sole for a direct, simple, but exhilarating footjob the fully leveraged the sinful softness of her foot.

At least Lex was turning the tables on the Gyaru with a sudden, acrobatic strike.

Quinn: 18 Willpower, Downed, Bound, Attack Up
Gyaru Queen: 21 Stamina, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 12:26 pm

As soon as the sinfully soft foot job commenced, howls began escaping from the dog boy's lips and Quinn tried to find the strength, with he was feeling a surprising amount of, to grab hold of the Empress' leg and push her away.

Struggle
(Am I missing how that did 6 damage?)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 12:33 pm

(I'm dumb, that's how it did 6 damage)

Struggle (47) Fail, Sacred Feet (28) Success, Roll (7) Extra Turn
Headbutt (Auto)
Feast for the Eyes (63) Fail

Quinn grabbed her leg, only to find every inch of her leg was as soft and sultry as her foot. He hesitated the moment he felt her warm and smooth skin in his hands, leading to the Empress suppressing his rebellion with a deft stroke of her toes against his manhood. "Mmm~ You like feet as much as your friend, cutie? I can give you all the time in the world with my feet~ Anytime you want~" She cooed to her opponent, promising him a world of foot-fetish indulgence.

Quinn: 18 Willpower, Downed, Bound, Extra Turn
Gyaru Queen: 19 Stamina
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 12:38 pm

"Why do I feel so weird..." The dog boy barely managed to question between the howls the Empress' soft feet were milking out of him. In a bout of genius, and most likely lust, Quinn figured that if he can't manage to grip her leg to throw her off, he must buckle his hips hard enough to get her off balance.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 12:43 pm

Struggle (71,64) 1 Success, Get Up (68) Success

"You just feel really good, I promise. Normal bunny girls have nothing on my feet. Some say a footjob from me is like a blessing from heaven." Vali explained with a proud, smug grin giving Quinn one last tap of her cute toes before he managed to get out from underneath her heel. At least he had a fighting chance against her, now.

Quinn: 18 Willpower
Gyaru Queen: 19 Stamina
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 12:46 pm

As he got up, Quinn had to take a second to consider her explanation, and with full trust she was telling the truth, he guessed it made sense. Now that she had shown off her superior features to her kin, it was time for Quinn to show off his, attempting to get into his state of hyperfocus.

Serene Mind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quinn in the Gilded City
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next