Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quinn in the Gilded City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 10:56 pm

A whiff of the lewd cop's top immediately let Quinn relive those moments of having his face smothered in the Midara's chest, a chest that he could perfectly recreate in his imagination.

That stimulation ensured that he had a bit of a blush on his face when he entered the police station, which had but a single desk for helping out any visitors who weren't here because they just got arrested by the cops here. Thankfully, the woman behind the desk didn't have boobs the size of Quinn's head, they were actually kind of flat.

Quinn: 28 Willpower
90 Gold
4/4 Progress
1/5 Contacts
3 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 11:01 pm

“Hi there!” Quinn excitedly called out to the woman behind the desk, his eagerness to help them out on full display. Hopefully she had noticed him enter the station, else his sudden and not so quiet greeting could have startled the living day light out of her, “I want to help end the bunny girl curse!”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 11:21 pm

The woman was startled by Quinn's sudden and loud entrance, but she quickly put her composure back together to address him. "Ah, you're here for that. Well, you're not the only one, luckily. Okay, give me a second...." She reached under her desk and retrieved a packet of informational papers before handing them to Quinn. "Here you go, that's everything we know about the curse and everything in our investigation we can share to help you find something. Happy hunting." She said almost dismissively, having had a routine for anyone wanting to help with the bunny girl curse.

90 Gold
0/4 Progress
2/5 Contacts
3 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 11:24 pm

“Thank you!” Quinn replied as she handed him the packet and wished him a happy hunt. With it in hand, Quinn left the station and partook in what might be the hardest challenge of this whole situation, seeing if his attention span could last through reading these papers and if he would understand them.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 11:41 pm

Quinn was about to leave the station, but with his head leaning down to look at the papers, he bumped facefirst into a pair of soft pillows. A pair of soft pillows that belong to a tall, athletic young woman with dark hair and a tight, leather costume that made her look like a superhero or something. "Oops! Sorry... oh, you're looking into the bunny thing, too?" The woman asked him as friendly as could be, and totally naturally, too.

90 Gold
0/4 Progress
2/5 Contacts
3 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 11:48 pm

“I’m sorry too, I wasn’t watching were I was walking,” Quinn apologized back as he noticed the woman’s strange attire, “And yeah, I’m looking into the curse. It’s inconveniencing people, so I’m going to help out an end to it!”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 11:51 pm

"Cool, I actually had the same idea. I came to grab one of those packets... how about we both team up and do a little investigating together?" The woman offered him. "My name is Lex, by the way, I try to help people out as much as I can, too." She added, introducing herself with a big, proud smile.

90 Gold
0/4 Progress
2/5 Contacts
3 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 02, 2023 11:58 pm

“Sure! Let’s do that!” Quinn happily agreed to the team up offer Lex had given him. “I’m Quinn,” He added before giving his second attempt at reading what these paper had to tell him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 12:04 am

Lex looked over Quinn's shoulder as he read and they both used every ounce of thinking power they had to scan the packet's contents. It began with a basic outline of what the curse was, its symptoms, duration, inability to be contagious, and so on. Stuff they already know. Then, it was just a bunch of conjecture and broad leads, like the suspicion that the culprit had potent magical abilities, was aided by a magical relic, or conducted a sort of ritual. The most recent note that had any grounding was an officer suggesting to investigate the southeast of town, the seedier side of town.

90 Gold
0/4 Progress
2/5 Contacts
3 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 12:10 am

“I guess we should head to the southeast part of town, right?” Quinn asked Lex after he process the papers, “How well do you know your way around the city?” By this point, Quinn really didn’t know where he was in the city, so hopefully Lex knew or they’d have to gamble on instincts again.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 12:13 am

"Like the back of my hand! And.... I got extra maps for newcomers like you!" Lex declared, wearing a proud smile as her expertise turned out to be precisely perfect for Quinn's needs. She pulled a map of the city out of the chest of her uniform and passed it to Quinn. "Follow me, I think I know who to see." Lex advised as she began marching to the southeast.

90 Gold
0/4 Progress
2/5 Contacts
3 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 12:18 am

“You think you know the person behind the curse?” Quinn asked as he followed behind the superhero, “Why didn’t you go to them first?”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 12:21 am

Progress (19) Fail
Encounter (6) Crit Success

"I don't, but I know exactly who to ask! I try not to visit them too often, though... you'll get what I mean when we get there...." Lex told him as they marched along, cutting through an alleyway for a shortcut and stopping halfway through before Lex stopped and turned to Quinn. "Um... can I pet your ears? Your fur just looks super soft! It's been bugging me, wanted it off my chest..." She asked him as politely as she could.

90 Gold
0/4 Progress
2/5 Contacts
3 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 12:27 am

Lex really didn’t need to be polite about it, or asking at all, as Quinn would never turn down good petting. “Of course you can!” He happily answered, “It’s probably the new Fur Refining Shampoo from Rollatia Cosmetics that making them look so soft!” Lex didn’t really ask why they looked soft, but Quinn was being sponsored, so he had to advertise to at least somebody, even if they don’t have fur.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 12:31 am

"Thanks!" Lex said as she immediately took an ear in each hand and gave them loving, merry rubs between her fingers. "Awww, they are super soft! Yeah, that shampoo stuff works wonders!" She chuckled as she started pampering and petting his ears, giving Quinn a special kind of delight as they stayed in the alley for a while, waiting for Lex to vent out her need to pet Quinn.

Quinn: 27 Willpower
90 Gold
0/4 Progress
2/5 Contacts
3 Mental Fatigue
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 12:34 am

Quinn would allow Lex all the time she needed to get this desire of her pillowy chest. He just stood there with a happily wagging tail and soft purrs as he got the pampering he loved.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 12:43 am

Lex was about to cradle Quinn against that pillowy chest as she pet him, but a whistle from either side of the alleyway interrupted their playful distraction. Their were two women who were almost certainly Midara on each side of the alley, cutting off their escape routes. They were both tall and curvy, and the first was a tanned, busty, blonde beauty of a woman who looked like she was at the peak of the college girl hierarchy. Her painted lips and nails, dyed hair with pink highlights, many colorful accessories, high heels, and cut t-shirt and pants that only barely hid her chest and womanhood while proudly portraying her tiger-print lingerie made it clear that was incredibly fashionable and erotic. "These two will make perfect servants! Cute adventurers, and they have energy to spare. We can get a lot of fun out of these two." The Gyaru Queen declared as she approaches with a bounce to her chest and a swing of her hips.

On the other end was a tanned bunny girl in a high-cut leotard that hid absolutely no aspect of her long, perfect legs and imperial feet. If there was any bunny girl to have a fetish for, it would be this one. "Alright, sluts. You can either resist and make us break you, or you can skip to the fun part by kissing our feet." She told the pair, and Lex didn't give a reply beyond taking a defensive stance and blushing pretty deeply.

Lex: 30 Willpower
Gyaru Queen: 30 Stamina
Empress Bunny Girl: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 12:56 am

Quinn flinched at the suddenly whistling, and after a moment of gawking at both of these Midara, took up his own stance along with Lex. One of them was just too much visual stimulates, both in sexuality and colors, so Quinn wasn’t really sure what they did, but the Bunny Girl was easier to guess out how she fought, so he planned on sending a blade of wind at her, hopefully fast enough and high enough where she couldn’t jump over it.

Gale Slash at Empress Bunny Girl
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 1:03 am

Gale Slash (17) Fail
Quick Attack (100) Crit Success
Imperial Demonstration (9) Crit Fail

Each of the two adventurers moved fast, with Lex dashing to the Gyaru Queen and jabbing her in the gut before fading back and regrouping with Quinn. The samurai hurled a sharp gust of wind at the Empress who leapt high into the air to soar over the attack and land a few feet away from them. However, she flubbed the landing on a random poster on the ground and fell to one of her knees. "Hmph, looks like we're doing this the fun way. You're in luck, sluts~" The Gyaru teased as neither of them seemed to be even the slightest bit hesitant.

Lex: 30 Willpower
Gyaru Queen: 28 Stamina
Empress Bunny Girl: 30 Stamina, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 1:06 am

Quinn doubted that the bunny was going to stay down for long, so he planned on copying Lex’s strategy; Darting in, landing a quick strike, then retreating.

Flash Strike on Empress
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 1:13 am

Flash Strike (Auto)
Ace Kick (20) Success
Imperial Martial Arts (57,86) Crit Success, Sacred Feet (99) Fail
Dominant Kabedon (35) Fail

Lex and Quinn quickly ganged up on the Empress while she was vulnerable, the former kicking her in the gut and the latter swiping his sword against her shoulder before pulling away. However, the Bunny Girl recovered in time to throw a pair of big, powerful kicks Lex's way, and the Vigilante could only block one before the other hit her in the face and left her sprawled on her back. All while the Gyaru Queen sized Quinn up and blew him a kiss from her plump and very thickly-painted pink lips.

Lex: 27 Willpower, Stunned
Gyaru Queen: 28 Stamina
Empress Bunny Girl: 26 Stamina
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 1:20 am

Quinn didn’t like the Gyaru sizing it up, with her almost giving off the presence of a predator to the dog boy, but at least that was just an ordinary kiss she blew at him. With his new companion on the ground, Quinn stood by and attempted to unleash an omnidirectional slash of wind to hold their opponent back to give her some time to recover.

Tornado Slash
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 1:36 am

Tornado Slash (72) Success
Makeup Touch-Up (45) Fail
Imperial Order (62) Success, Sacred Feet (37) Fail

Quinn summoned the wind with his skill and his blade and launched an attack at the each of the Midara coming after him and Lex. And, the magical strike managed to make contact with both of them and make them flinch... but it did little to dissuade them. "You think that would stop me? I can't wait to take good care of you, later, dog boy." The Gyaru Queen told him almost scoldingly even if she wasn't attacking yet.

But, the Empress was making a move, presenting a foot to the downed Lex and teasing the Vigilante into massaging her unrivaled feet and indulging herself.

Lex: 24 Willpower
Gyaru Queen: 27 Stamina
Empress Bunny Girl: 25 Stamina
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 1:43 am

“I was hoping it would stop you,” Quinn admitted as he stopped his spin before following a habit of his, dropping everything to assist his companion. Turning his focus completely away from the Gyaru, Quinn tried to force the Bunny Girl away from Lex with a big swing.

Forceful Strike on Empress
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 1:52 am

Forceful Strike (35) Fail
Leg Sweep (32) Success, Downed (9) Fail
Feast for the Eyes (89,44) Success
Imperial Demonstration (53) Fail

"You should hope for something else. Like being able to even think straight when you're staring at me." The Gyaru Queen advised Quinn as she marched between him and the Empress and started posing for him. Her long, pink nails trailing across her soft, tanned skin and guiding him from her high-heels all the way up to her kissable, purple lips while making sure to give him plenty of time with her thighs, ass, and breasts. Quinn had all the chance he needed to find a place to stare, and whether he realized it or not, he was so enticed by the Gyaru's sizzling-hot looks that he started idly pawing at his crotch. What was happening between Lex and the Empress fell out of his focus in the meantime...

Quinn: 26 Willpower, Mental Bind
Lex: 24 Willpower
Gyaru Queen: 27 Stamina
Empress Bunny Girl: 23 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quinn in the Gilded City   Quinn in the Gilded City - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quinn in the Gilded City
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next