Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 1:02 am

"It's gonna put some meat on our bones if nothing else." Joy chuckled along with him and relaxed into her seat. Then, the waitress returned with their meals, as well as a single lovely brownie topped with whipped cream. Joy only drooled some more...
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 1:03 am

"Thank you." Thomas said to the waitress before he dug into his meal.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 1:08 am

The meat was still nice and hot, and the dish was a culmination of fresh, juicy, and well-cooked fowl. As well as some stuffing to help balance out the three layers of savory meats. Joy seemed to love it, but she was forcing herself to take her time with each bite.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 1:10 am

Ah, just as good as he remembered it. Thomas ate slowly, savoring each bite.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 1:12 am

The pair shared a silent but delightful meal together, working on their birds bit by bit. The portion was quite hearty as well, there was little chance that either of them walks away hungry from this.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 9:18 pm

A sad slime crossed Thomas' lips as he ate; memories of happier times eating this with his sister playing in his head.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 9:23 pm

Joy was taken by the fowl that she didn't exactly notice the bittersweet expression on Thomas's face. And, soon enough, the wrestler cleaned her plate completely, looking as satisfied as could be.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 9:24 pm

"Enjoy the food?" Thomas said as he finished his own plate and let his amusement of Joy was away his sadness for the time being.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 9:27 pm

"Sure did, that was great! I see why Bella loves these kinds of places... oh, I forgot, the brownie! Come on, let's split it." She said, not waiting a moment before cutting the chocolate treat down the middle with a knife.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 9:28 pm

"If you insist." Thomas said as he took the half of the treat that was offered to him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 9:50 pm

"I do insist." Joy assured him, and she ate her half of the brownie in just a couple bites. Her expression said it all, she loved it. "Mmm... I think I have a new favorite spot. At least as long as they keep that roast on the menu."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 9:51 pm

"Yeah, it was pretty good." Thomas replied before he ate his half of the brownie.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 10:21 pm

"Here, I'll pay the tab." The diva said as she broke out her purse and set aside the payment for their meals. Admittedly, it wasn't too much, it was only two entrées and a dessert. "Now... where is our date gonna take us next?" Joy asked him with a grin.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 10:22 pm

Thomas shrugged at her. "Where do you want to go? You won the bet, so you take charge, remember?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 10:31 pm

"I just thought you'd have a fun idea, but I totally get it. I cooould just take you back to my place and kiss you to high heaven. And, I might do just that." Joy suggested as she stood up and gestured for Thomas to follow her out.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 10:36 pm

"Well, like I said before, I don't really know this city well." Thomas replied as he followed after. "Aside from one arcade, I don't have a place I could suggest."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 10:43 pm

"I guess that makes sense. Arcades these days are a lot, aren't they? They can be fun, but like the League, they get overwhelming... wanna hit the arcade up anyway?" Joy asked, figuring it was still a bit early for them to retire to her place.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 10:45 pm

"Sure, why not?" Thomas asked with a shrug. "Speaking of arcades, got any favorite games?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 10:52 pm

"I like playing Bunny Brawlers and using the bunnies with the best lips to kiss people like crazy. Kinda like my wrestling matches, it's pretty fun. Honestly, I enjoy all the kissing scenes in those horny games." Joy answered as she took Thomas's hand and walked to the arcade.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:00 pm

"I should have figured you'd like kissing in games." the man replied with a chuckle. "I'm not the best at Bunny Brawlers, but I can try to go a few rounds with you if you want."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:04 pm

"I'm up for it. How about you, got a game you like playing at the arcade?" Joy asked as they neared the arcade, it was just at the end of the street, not even a minute's walk away now.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:06 pm

"Can't say I've got a favorite, but that VR stuff looks interesting." he answered.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:13 pm

"Wanna give it a spin after Bunny Brawlers?... I wonder if any of the wrestlers are in that VR stuff." Joy mused aloud as they stepped into the arcade. The diva turned a few heads, but she didn't seem to even notice them.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 pm

"Sure." Thomas replied as he followed along. "And maybe, I know there's at least one game developer that watches League matches for inspiration. "
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:21 pm

"Oh there is? Maybe you can introduce us. I can give her some real good material~" Joy said with a wink as she went right up to the Bunny Brawlers cabinet. In a couple of seconds, she had already picked out the Bunny Girl with the biggest set of red, kissable lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next