Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 10:01 pm

"An-And what cost might that be?" Thomas nervously asked of her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 10:04 pm

"I'm undecided as of yet. I was hoping you'd have some insight. Or... I might pray for guidance, but it'd be rude if I was praying with a guest wanting on me. My followers would likely want you to spend an inordinate time under their hips and not budge on that demand, but I hope to be more reasonable." The High Priestess explained.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 10:09 pm

"Well, I wasn't exactly expecting to be negotiating." Thomas admitted, once again thrown for a loop by how deep these VR games tried to be. "I-I guess I could spend time with your followers while you pray for another solution?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 10:12 pm

"If you don't mind the likelihood that they will try to sit on you..... ah, that gives me an idea. The chieftain does enjoy her sport. I'm sure she would acquiesce to a martial contest with a treasure as the prize." The High Priestess noted, although she seemed just as able to participate in such a contest.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 10:16 pm

"W-Well, alright." Thomas replied nervously. "An-And if I lose to the chieftain?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 10:50 pm

"That will be for her to decide, if you choose to challenge her. Ah, and if you find your companion, tell my followers to take her to see me." The High Priestess told him. "You're my guest now, not my prisoner. I hope you'll act accordingly."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 10:52 pm

"Alright." Thomas said as he bowed his head to the high priestess. "Then, if you'll excuse me." he said before going off to find the Chieftan.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 10:56 pm

The High Priestess nodded and returned to her prayer.

Outside of the church, Thomas found Joy surrounded by a pair of spearwomen and the chieftain, bound in ropes and being bumped back and forth between their butts. It seemed she didn't prevail on her own.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 10:58 pm

"Ah, excuse me!" Thomas called out to the women bullying joy. "The High Priestess would like to speak with her!"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 11:04 pm

At Thomas's interruption, the tribeswomen pulled away from Joy and undid the ropes on her. "Alright, into the church you go, and make sure to play nice with our High Priestess~" The chieftain teased the adventurer who stumbled into the church in a daze.

"So, I take it the High Priestess welcomed you as a guest?" The chieftain asked Thomas, familiar with the holy lady's habits.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 11:07 pm

"Yes." Thomas agreed with a nod. "She also said I'm to fight you. If I win, then I get treasure, and if I lose... what happens then will be for you to decide." he explained.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 11:13 pm

"She said that, did she? Ah, you were looking for treasure. Alright, I'll take that bet. But, I'll warn you... you're gonna love what happens when I win more than any treasure." The chieftain grinned a mischievous, toothy grin and gestured for her subordinates to clear the main square.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 11:32 pm

Thomas gulped nervously before he reached for his whip. His fingers grasped nothing which reminded him that he dropped his whip earlier when the chieftain had stopped him from fleeing. He looked around, hoping to find it before the fight began.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 11:46 pm

Not one to seek out an uneven fight, the chieftain tossed Thomas his whip, as she picked it up for him when he forgetfully left it behind. "I'm ready when you are." She told him, waiting for the chance to do battle. She wielded no weapon more than her thick, juicy booty barely hidden by her leafy skirt.

Thomas: 30 Willpower
Booty Chieftain: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 11:51 pm

Thomas caught his whip before he took a deep breath. Once he was ready, he took a swing at the chieftain's legs.

(Whip Trip)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 11:57 pm

Whip Trip (81) Fail
Booty Bump (36) Success

The chieftain somersaulted over the whip and then landed with her back turned right in front of Thomas. Then, she thrust out her hips and bumped her booty right into his crotch.

Thomas: 28 Willpower
Booty Chieftain: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 12:15 am

Thomas did his best not shudder from her lovely rear pressing against his manhood and tried to kick her away.

(Triple Kick)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 12:23 am

Triple Kick (28,70,76) 3 Success
Cheek for Cheek (25,61) 2 Fail

Thomas was diligent and aggressive, and he forced the chieftain back before she could wield her thick cheeks against his face.

Booty Chieftain: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 12:25 am

With some distance between them, Thomas swung his whip again. This time he aimed for her, hopefully weaker, upper body.

(Whip Lash)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 12:29 am

Whip Lash (29) Fail
Butt-Butt (31) Fail

"So you do plan on fighting me properly." The chieftain noted as she stepped and leaned back to narrowly avoid the wide swing of Thomas's whip.

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 12:30 am

"Why wouldn't I?" Thomas asked as he stepped forward and swung again.

(Whip Lash)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 12:33 am

Whip Lash (81) Fail
Kiss on the Cheek (31) Fail

"Because you might miss out on the opportunity to kiss my ass~" The chieftain teased as she sidestepped his swing and also began stepping forward.

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 12:34 am

"Pass." Thomas remarked as he took another swing, but the light blush on his face betrayed what he really thought that.

(Whip Lash)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 12:39 am

Whip Lash (85) Crit Fail
Have Some Cake (Auto)

"That's your loss~" The chieftain teased, pouncing and taking Thomas by the arm as he tried to swing. Then, she pulled him down to his knees and pressed his face deep into her sinfully soft and seemingly endless cheeks, only to knock him onto his back with a playful bump.

Thomas: 26 Willpower, Downed
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 12:42 am

Thomas laid there in a daze from the Chieftain's ass. It took him a few moments to collect himself before he tried to get back up and keep fighting.

(Get Up)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next