Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma

Go down 
+2
anon64
CwHart
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
joakinter

joakinter

Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Mattew

"Got stuck here too? Nice,welcome to the club then" Mattew said,with a sweat drop. "Alright,but let me check it f-" That's all he could say,before he slipped with a little pool of water on the floor and stomped his head against the wall. He fell to the ground soon after collision,and an image of Mattew's face could be seen in the wall now,deeply marked by the strenght of the impact. "Nice...now my face is engraved in this damn cave. Shamefully,not the kind of monument I apreciate." His forehead was a bit red,but compared to the force of the impact it would normally be worse than that. "Oh,so ther really exists a situation where being called thickhead is actually efficient......or was it dickhead?.....nevermind,at least I loosened it a bit,with a punch should be enough" And it indeed was enough. A corridor,this time seemingly not man-made,was lying at the other side of the wrecked wall. A light could be seen at the distance "There we go,that's your exit. Sorry,I wont be joining you out since there's some unfinished business I need to take care of inside this cave,but I can at least acompany you till you go. It also helps me to see if this passageway really leads out of here."

After walking a bit through the passageway,Mattew decided to speak up. "Want to see how the other side looks? Hm,that's kind of odd,since most of the sharmites I met by now just saw them as fools. Anyways, I fail to see how one is better than the other. Sure, sharmites have the Love power and humans don't,but haven't we been able to partially resemble it? To me,both races are meant to work and cooperate together. After all,you yourself said it,we are stronger than sharmites. To me,it seems we are almost equal,both can use magic equally,you are better at love magic,but we are stronger. Try to see it that way"

Last edited by joakinter on Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 1:24 pm

Mattew
When Mattew "opened" the way, the Harpy crossed her arms again. "Well, that worked. Good job." She told him.

The Harpy waited patiently and thought about what Mattew was saying. Upon hearing that Mattew thought of them as equals, the Harpy sighed and smiled. "That's an optimistic way of look at it." She told him. "I figure that Love Power is more valuable than brute strength, seeing as I can just make out with someone and force them to use their strength for me." She opened her arms, spreading her wings. "Besides, Sharmites can have wings, better ears, and other things that offer them advantages~. You bring a good argument, but I disagree." Classic Queen follower. Of course someone like her wouldn't believe that Sharmites and Humans would be equals, at first. However, her openness to arguments against it is something that not many Queen followers have been known to have.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:04 pm

Mattew

"Hm....Interesting....I'm quite relieved that you actually care to listen to my opinion rather to just deny it without even hearing it. After all,a great scholar once told me to always listen to both sides before joining one. And also,you also gave some pretty solid argument,but I'm affraid I also disagree with it. Yup,you are right,it's as easy to charm a human to use his strenght,but don't you need for a human to actually be there in the first place? That makes it seem like they were meant to cooperate since they were made. Plus,it doesn't work on all people,since there are rumours around that there's some people immune to em. 'Acourse,you can't trust rumors,but they could be true as much as false."
"Now on other aspect,sure,some sharmites can fly and humans don't,but there are spell like "levitation" or "feather weight" on a specific branch of spellcasting that allows mages to do so,even if it is for as much as their magic can last,but it kinda counts. And for non mages,there's also those inventors that can eventually make some crazy contraptions which may make the dream of flying a posibility to man. After all,tecnology is one of most wonderful....er.. wonders that exist."
Then Mattew looked at the harpy,and couldn't help but smile. "It appears both of us are filled with arguments that support our opinions. However, I won't try ro convince you if you have your mind set on the matter. All people thinking the same thing would be boring anyways."
He then kept walking,until they found a passage leading outside. "There we are,fresh air. Well,this seem to be we part ways,but if you want to see men and sharmites living together then I take it you are heading to Cape....Capot....Captain....city?.. No,I mean Capital City,right? Well,after I'm done here me and a friend of mine are going there,so maybe we'll meet again there"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:54 pm

Aiko

Aiko swung the bar doors open and hurried outside. She had made the mistake of locking eyes with Ambrose on her way out and promptly sprinted towards the exit. She stopped a few feet away from the black fruit and let out a sigh of relief once more. Wiping some sweat from her brow, she turned to face the young nurse who had followed her outside. She had been saying something, but whatever it was had gone over Aiko's head, so she only caught the last sentence.

"You never gave me a thank you kiss!"

Aiko's eyes wondered around her surroundings for a moment. Public displays of affection were certainly not uncommon in the Queens city...
She shrugged, a slight grin appearing on her face for a moment. With surprising speed she stepped towards Naydene and firmly wrapped her arm around the lapins back whilst looking down into her eyes. Aiko took this distraction as an opportunity to discretely pull a rune off of her belt with her free hand. The rune seemed to be engraved with a symbol of a shield, and the shield itself had a magic staff on its face. She gripped the rune tightly, leaned forward, and passionately kissed Naydene without giving her so much as a moment to assess the situation. If nothing else, it was obvious that Aiko had done this before.

Niles

Niles raised a brow in confusion. He had never even heard of an angel sharmite before. He backed up towards the crystalline door slowly, making sure to step lightly in the shallow water as he considered his options. The sharmite clearly wasn't blind, so she must have attuned to the darkness to even be down here without any light in the first place. He didn't particularly like the idea of fighting someone with excellent night vision in a partially lit room. And with those wings of hers she could easily utilize the ceilings darkness. The only advantage Niles seemed to have was the element of surprise, and given the situation, he wasn't prepared to waste it.

The sharp sound of Niles unsheathing his daggers disturbed the rooms silence. He held them in a reverse grip and began dashing towards the sharmite.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:05 am

Niles
The Angel yelped and turned towards Niles. "Uh, COME AT ME!" She yelled. She turned her head away and flailed her arms, advancing towards him... Very slowly.

Mattew
Looking in the direction of the fresh air, the Harpy crossed her arms and nodded. "Well, that's pretty simple." She said aloud. "You want to leave me alone, so soon? How boring." She drew towards Mattew, arms outspread. "Maybe a little kiss is enough to change your mind. I sure don't feel like going alone~."

Aiko
Naydene's eyes widened at Aiko's response. She blushed, enjoying the kiss, and tried to hug her so she may kiss her for a longer period.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:46 am

Mattew
"A kiss? oh,I see" Mattew leaned to the harpy,only to quickly come back to his position,and backed up some steps,teasing her.
"I'm sorry,lady,but I lost interest in relationships a long time ago,and as I said,I got unfinished business down there,so I'm afraid I'm getting a rain check on your company. No hard feelings" He then sprinted back down to the cave,leaving a dense fog behind him,using his illusion magic
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:49 pm

Mattew
The Harpy gasped when he ran. She tried to run after him, not sure whether it was worth chasing him, but stopped before she lost sight of the exit.

((Sorry for my absence, there's been a lot of crazy going on, including getting a new computer.))
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:42 pm

Mattew
Mattew looked behind and saw that the Harpy wasn't following him anymore. "Great,one bussines taken care of,now for the.......oh." he was back at the door room. "......This is clearly cheating" he began to think. "(Hm...let's see.....I already opened the first door,and the last door would be an tricky but obvious choice,so let's start with the middle)" After that,he went to the middle of the room,and started opening doors randomly....until all but the last one were open already. "......Are......you.....kidding me?" He went to it and opened it. It was the right choice. ".........." After shaking off a priceless poker face,he went inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:28 pm

Aiko

Aiko held the rune behind Naydenes head and examined it discreetly, practically oblivious to the lapins tightening grip. The stone hadn't appeared to have changed at all, but she continued watching it intently. She appeared to be waiting for something specific...

Niles

Niles continued his sprint. The sharmite's reaction didn't seem particularly dangerous, but that could all be a facade. Niles decided to try a non-lethal take down, but kept his daggers in hand as a precaution. As he neared the sharmite he got low to the ground and turned his run into a slide, hoping to kick her feet out from underneath her.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 2:39 pm

Niles
Niles' attack was a success-The Angel yelped as she was tripped and fell forwards. Niles ended up sliding behind her, and the Angel fell on her face behind Niles. "Owww..." The Angel muttered in a manner that implied she was more annoyed than she was actually hurt.

Aiko
Naydene didn't appear to notice the rune at all, and continued to kiss Aiko. However, Aiko began to feel a certain... Probing? As if Naydene was scanning her mind by kissing her.

Mattew
((What exactly was he looking for on the other side of the doors?))
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:02 pm

Mattew
((Well,don't ask me how,but see the remaining empty space on my post?That was supposed to be the place's description,apparently it got cutted away for some reason. Stupid cellphone >.>))

He found himself in a little room made of wood,with small crystals on the corners. It looked like a place for people to sleep,with a bunch of bunkbeds pressed against the wall,as well as some chests where the habitants used to put the belongings.Of course,all in them was really dusty clothes and food that seemed to be in there since the begining of time. "Living cuarters? I though this place was manmade,but now it seems it was either an underground fort....or a normal one swallowed by earth......which brings the conclusion to an earth elementalist,maybe,but I won't know for sure I guess...." He then heard footsteps behind him,and quickly turned around,to see that a shadow was showing close to the door,going towards it from outside the cuarters. Mattew then hid himself below a bunkbed which was in the far corner,and waited to see who could be the owner of that shadow.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:32 pm

Mattew
Into the room walked a mage of some sort, with a dark green cloak covering most of their body. It appeared to be a woman, but with how she was dressed it was impossible to tell if she was a Human or a Sharmite. She had a black mark next to her left eye, and her eyes were blue. Her hair, dark brown. In her hand was a staff of some kind with a green jewel.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:47 pm

Mattew
Being an expert of stealth,Mattew knew exactly how to hide his presence,by forcing his nose to take small soundless strokes of air,stopping all kind of movement if it wasn't totally needed to live,and using Illusion spells to swallow himself in darkness,as well as a special kind of invisibility. Of course,by just being an apprentice he couldn't use the original one,but he altered the spell so he couldn't be seen without the searcher being a magic apprentice himself. Sadly,that one wouldn't help at the time being,due to the appearance of the mysterious figure.All that was left was to wait till the unknown mage abandoned the room without finding him.....oh,and that she didn't find him too.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:15 pm

Mattew
The mage stretched out as she walked inside. She laid down on one of the beds for a few moments, muttering to herself, then walked to one of the chests. She said something that made a rune appear on the chest, and it opened. The mage fished around inside for a moment, took something out, closed it, said the word for the rune again, then turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:37 pm

Mattew
Mattew saw her every move while below the bed,and also saw the rune in the chest. "(Hm...not sure I recognize it,but by seeing them I can tell they are to hide the chest's true contents...so maybe they actually were bandits after all)" Just as the mage was about to leave,a big spider went towards Mattew,probably curious about how a human could mistake his bed with the floor below it. He tried to kill the spider silently,but his hand bumped into the bed's support while splatting it,causing a soft noise,but due to the silence in the room it could be heard.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:15 pm

Mattew
The mage stopped in her tracks and whirled around to face Mattew. She held her staff at the ready and walked up to the noise. "Who's there!?!" She yelled in an accusatory tone, breaking the silence.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:39 pm

Mattew

"(Crap.....)" Since nobody else but him and the bandit were in the room,he guessed that she wouldn't take the sound as an ocasional fall of an object which lost its balance, but yet he tried to make his best at not make any sound and keep quiet. Also, in order to at least make time for an improvised escape,he used his wind control to make one of the cups beside a bed on the opposite side of the room fall and make a lot of noise,so that she would be too busy searching in that side of the room to notice him get out from below the bed, and out of the room.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:03 pm

Mattew
Hearing the noise, the mage turned to face the cups. "What?" She thought. She walked over to it. "Do we have a ghost or whatever?" She mused aloud. "Or maybe an animal got in somehow. The west exit to the tunnel is close..."

Wait, west exit? Tunnel? Despite how far down and mazelike this cave is, it's actually a tunnel? The way she's addressing the place seems to imply she wanders through here frequently... But if Mattew, Niles, and perhaps even Ruby came in from the east entrance, what's out on the west side?
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:00 am

Mattew
Mattew then stopped to think. "(Tunnel?...Well that's weird, I thought this place was a damn MAZE, what's with the ton of doors from before? Anyway,if there's a west exit, it must be very well hidden. Hm...I have an idea.)" He then filled the place with his dense fog so that the mage couldn't see anything, and stepped closer. "Face me...in the closest exit...and you won't die..." Mattew whispered into her ear, then quickly went to the door and slammed it close, as to make her think he had gone outside. Then, he hid in the same place from before, and cleared the mist. His plan was to make the mage go to the exit, and then he'd follow her. It had a certain risk, but it would help him know where the exit is, to flee once he reunited with Niles and Ruby.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:56 am

Mattew
The mage stopped right in her tracks when the fog appeared. She looked around nervously but couldn't see Mattew. She waved around her wand as Mattew finished his statement, then sighed and thought for a moment. "Maybe it's a ghost, or it's something worse." The mage said aloud. She opened the door and began to head towards the exit.

((Was the exit that Mattew got to with the Harpy the same one as where they initially came from? The "east" exit? Here I thought it was an alternate exit or something and intended to build on that, but this still works.))

Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:45 pm

Mattew
((Well,since a wall had to be broken I guess it could be used as an alternate exit,although it could be the same entrance too. Whatever you find most convenient will do.))

Mattew was a little surprised by how peacefully the mage faced his "challenge". After all, not many stay calm when a dense fog appears and an unknown voice whispers in your ear. Even though, he couln't help but smile in how deep the mage actually fell,after all, even he though it would fail. Without a second he followed the mage,careful not to be discovered.

Maria
After a LOT of walking, Maria fell to the ground and grabbed his feet. "Ugh...is it still more to go? I feel my legs could fall out!" Apparently,she wasn't used to this much walking
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:00 am

Mattew
((It'll be a different exit then. The intended exit will be different.))

The Mage wandered through the tunnel, waving about her staff cautiously. She kept a close eye out for other people.

Maria and apparently Lexi?
The cave was pretty deep, and it was hard to navigate. "Maybe a little further..." Nomi told her. She sniffed the air. "There was definitely someone here. I can tell from these tracks and the smells in the air." The tall Oni bent down and looked at the ground. As she stood up she took out a jug of sake and took a swig, then offered it to Maria and Lexi. "Sake?" She offered. "Takes the load off."
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:35 pm

Maria
After being offered the sake,she rejected it wavering her hands. "N-no,no, thanks, but I don't drink."
"Anyway, is what you smell familiar? After all, I guess if you were with Matt, you would know his smell, I think..."
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:35 am

Maria and Lexi?
"Yep, he's probably here all right." Nomi told them. She started to walk further down the pathway, to where the path split up. "All right... It looks like they went down all the paths at least once, but... I think that they actually went down this way?" She put a finger to her chin inquisitively, then drank from her sake again.

Mattew
The mage kept walking. She soon began to approach a bright light. Looking uphill, the cave's west exit was at the top of this path.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:17 am

Maria
"Hmmm.....well,they could have gone either that way or the other....let's try that one,if we don't find them we'll just come back and pick the other one" She started walking towards the path that Nomi had said.

Mattew
"(Well,there it is,now all I have to do is come back to the east entrance and go through the doors that Niles went,find him,and do the same with Ruby)" After that, he made little hurricanes in his feet in order to run faster,and ran past the mage. "Thanks for the guide,lady!!" He told her while waving his hand to her as he was getting out of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next