Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b

Go down 
+33
slippyg
No one
Warrior of Darkness
BurningVulcan
Weatherkeep
Professor Tree
MistaJoestar
BoredAF
notbutnot
Threshold
Panoptes
angrywhiteboy42
ShadithBro
maybeimalion
Yuna
ConTheMink
sfbirdie
Cyberstrike
guametsunami
Mizuhashi
The_Traveller
Dataslycer
hasemeow
Enteriono99
gopher
Eredin
anon64
DocBadonk
epickark
forest Assasin
kissfan
Fuddyduddy
Mkmd13
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Threshold

Threshold

Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2018 8:42 pm

The_Traveller wrote:
Great update! I loved the new mountain quest. It's really cool to see all the new lore that the three succubi talk about when you revisit them.

New UI is cool. I definitely like the inventory better now. Aesthetically I liked the old battle interface a bit better, but the new one is more functional so it balances out.

Any estimate on when the next dungeon will be added yet? Like, v18? v20?

v15.1 tweaked the combat UI/textbox a bit more if you saw v15's.

v18 is when the next dungeon should be out.
And generally updates take about 2 weeks. Or three.
Bug fix updates being the exception.

Eredin wrote:
Hey Threshold, good job keeping the updates coming. My only complaint is they don't come more quickly, but don't think I'm trying to pressure you. You're doing great. The artwork continues to impress, BTW. Man, and that delivery quest you added, damn, I probably wouldn't leave there alive in spite of the trio's intentions. For a buck on Patreon, I will for sure keep subscribed.

I have a question for you regarding the Elven ambush encounter; why does the player have the choice to let them down or walk away if both are functionally the same? I seem to recall if you fail the first check and pass the second you have the option of fighting the Elves or walking away. Do you intend to keep it this way though? Might I suggest the Elves thank the hero for freeing them if the player should choose that? Perhaps you could even make one of those temptation events where the player can keep going with the pair until he runs out of SP? I'm very partial towards that type of thing, since the imp battles in MGQ and the temptation events in Paradox. I enjoy the BF aspect too, but I would like to think that many people would enjoy voluntarily surrending too when the enemy takes advantage of the player's weakness.

I wish I could spend more time working on the game. But the gears of progress turn forwards, just not as fast as I want.

That event will be getting some tweaks when I finally get to adding the elven village side quest. Which should be sometime after the next dungeon.
Back to top Go down
The_Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 11:41 pm

Threshold wrote:
I wish I could spend more time working on the game. But the gears of progress turn forwards, just not as fast as I want.

Don't worry about it. You're going at a fantastic pace right now. For one guy working on this project for free, pushing out an update every couple of weeks is awesome. If people are telling you the updates aren't coming quickly it's just because a) each update is so good and b) we're a bunch of impatient pricks (just speaking for myself here lol).
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 2:53 am

hey threshold, hope everythings going good with you. really enjoy the game so far and theres a lot of good stuff in it, so great job. no rush or anything, but was wondering when the next update would be and stuff like that. take it easy man
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 12:15 pm

v16 is now out!

guametsunami wrote:
hey threshold, hope everythings going good with you. really enjoy the game so far and theres a lot of good stuff in it, so great job. no rush or anything, but was wondering when the next update would be and stuff like that. take it easy man

It may, in fact be the same day you posted this.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 1:43 pm

have you considered including the modloader that someone made for this with the game itself?

also the escape skills tab when bound is unclickable for me
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 2:39 pm

ShadithBro wrote:
have you considered including the modloader that someone made for this with the game itself?

also the escape skills tab when bound is unclickable for me

I have been considering talking to them about it, I still have to actually look into how it works and stuff. I was too busy to look into the matter for this update sadly.

I will look into that issue.
Back to top Go down
Panoptes

Panoptes

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 6:35 pm

i'm experimenting with making custome skills (never done anything like this before) but i keep getting this error "Exception: Unknown text tag u'attackername'", i have no idea what to do, can you help me?

edit: nvm i found the problem, i thought casing of the letters was just for aesthetics, consider me f***ing stupid
Back to top Go down
Cyberstrike

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 2:43 pm

Could you add Prism as an enemy, please?
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 6:45 pm

v17 is now out! Check the changelog for more details.

Panoptes wrote:
i'm experimenting with making custome skills (never done anything like this before) but i keep getting this error "Exception: Unknown text tag u'attackername'", i have no idea what to do, can you help me?

edit: nvm i found the problem, i thought casing of the letters was just for aesthetics, consider me f***ing stupid

Making content for this game is equally easy as it is frustrating.

Cyberstrike wrote:
Could you add Prism as an enemy, please?

I'm going to need a bit more content on that one, but chances are no. but as it is a moddable game you could, and I'm always willing to try and help people understand how to mod the game. Though the guide seems to usually do a good enough job.
Back to top Go down
Panoptes

Panoptes

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 6:09 pm

Threshold wrote:

I'm going to need a bit more content on that one, but chances are no. but as it is a moddable game you could, and I'm always willing to try and help people understand how to mod the game. Though the guide seems to usually do a good enough job.

i basically have no experience with modding or making games whatsoever (basically the only prior knowledge i have is from a computer class in seventh grade on html and delphi and i barely remember that), but using the guide and reading through the games text makes it farely easy, it takes a little time to get into it though (took me like 4-5 hours to get the basics down)

edit: also i think creating an enemy from the forum in game is quite a good start because you already have attacks and flavortexts for reference. i started with adding https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t1304-bubble-punk and also used https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t1071-bubblegum-girl-perky-swervestar for ideas. i already got it mostly done, but i didn't get to balancing the damage the attacks do and writing the dialogue yet.
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 8:07 pm

v17.1 update out to fix bugs and balance some things.
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 4:22 pm

Double post for the v17.2 update, adding a art cg for Lillian, integrating a mod loader, and characters changing expressions in combat.

Edit: v17.3 bug fix update.
Back to top Go down
Panoptes

Panoptes

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 3:51 am

just a fyi, don't start the modloader without having a mod for it to install, i did that on accident and it breaks the game
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 3:41 pm

Panoptes wrote:
just a fyi, don't start the modloader without having a mod for it to install, i did that on accident and it breaks the game

Really?
I thought it just said 0 mods to load then didnt do anything. Though some of my edits to it COULD have caused some issues.

EDIT: Ok found out the problem, renpy deleted the folders for the mod loader cause they were empty. starting at v18 they will be back.

but if you want to use it you just need to make a folder called ModLoader
Then a folder called mods and a folder called lists in the ModLoader folder

Capitalization should be exact to what I typed for the folder names.
and then the mod loader will work correctly. and not break the game.
Back to top Go down
angrywhiteboy42

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 12:19 pm

Just wanted to say that I finally got caught up with the most recent version of this, and you're doing amazing work, Threshold. Really excited to see what you come up with next.
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 11:19 pm

v18 is now up.

New zone/Dungeon added, but it is not yet completed and is not able to be finished by the player.
But still a decent amount of new content is there, and is hopefully not bug ridden.

Check the change log for more details!
Back to top Go down
epickark

epickark

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 3:24 am

Wewlad this new trance effect is great. The double kunoichi encounters seem to be especially hard compared to the rest of the encounters added though. Amazing update overall in terms of content
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 7:19 pm

I'm getting bugs with Aiko
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 11:03 am

i'm getting crashes in the mystic forest , i just try to farm money and when i encounter a monster girl the game crash

ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 4:16 pm

when loading a old save

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
 File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
   $ ui.interact()
 File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in
   $ ui.interact()
 File "game/on_charactermenu.rpy", line 278, in execute
   screen ON_CharacterDisplayScreen:
 File "game/on_charactermenu.rpy", line 278, in execute
   screen ON_CharacterDisplayScreen:
 File "game/on_charactermenu.rpy", line 283, in execute
   use game_menu(_("Character"), scroll="viewport"):
 File "game/screens.rpy", line 547, in execute
   screen game_menu(title, scroll=None):
 File "game/screens.rpy", line 547, in execute
   screen game_menu(title, scroll=None):
 File "game/screens.rpy", line 552, in execute
   frame:
 File "game/screens.rpy", line 555, in execute
   hbox:
 File "game/screens.rpy", line 561, in execute
   frame:
 File "game/screens.rpy", line 564, in execute
   if scroll == "viewport":
 File "game/screens.rpy", line 566, in execute
   viewport:
 File "game/screens.rpy", line 573, in execute
   vbox:
 File "game/screens.rpy", line 574, in execute
   transclude
 File "game/on_charactermenu.rpy", line 283, in execute
   use game_menu(_("Character"), scroll="viewport"):
 File "game/on_charactermenu.rpy", line 284, in execute
   fixed:
 File "game/on_charactermenu.rpy", line 392, in execute
   frame:
 File "game/on_charactermenu.rpy", line 397, in execute
   if characterMenuTab == "Stats":
 File "game/on_charactermenu.rpy", line 432, in execute
   hbox:
 File "game/on_charactermenu.rpy", line 473, in execute
   fixed:
 File "game/on_charactermenu.rpy", line 476, in execute
   use ON_ResistanceListDisplay
 File "game/on_charactermenu.rpy", line 240, in execute
   screen ON_ResistanceListDisplay:
 File "game/on_charactermenu.rpy", line 240, in execute
   screen ON_ResistanceListDisplay:
 File "game/on_charactermenu.rpy", line 241, in execute
   use ON_Scrollbox("Resistances"):
 File "game/on_common.rpy", line 9, in execute
   screen ON_Scrollbox(name="", leftBar=False, hideBar=True):
 File "game/on_common.rpy", line 9, in execute
   screen ON_Scrollbox(name="", leftBar=False, hideBar=True):
 File "game/on_common.rpy", line 14, in execute
   vbox:
 File "game/on_common.rpy", line 17, in execute
   hbox:
 File "game/on_common.rpy", line 21, in execute
   viewport id viewportID2:
 File "game/on_common.rpy", line 23, in execute
   vbox:
 File "game/on_common.rpy", line 24, in execute
   transclude
 File "game/on_charactermenu.rpy", line 241, in execute
   use ON_Scrollbox("Resistances"):
 File "game/on_charactermenu.rpy", line 247, in execute
   use ON_SingleStatDisplay("Trance:", "[player.resistancesStatusEffects.Trance]%")
 File "game/on_charactermenu.rpy", line 160, in execute
   screen ON_SingleStatDisplay(name, value, tooltip="", color="#fff"):
 File "game/on_charactermenu.rpy", line 160, in execute
   screen ON_SingleStatDisplay(name, value, tooltip="", color="#fff"):
 File "game/on_charactermenu.rpy", line 161, in execute
   fixed:
 File "game/on_charactermenu.rpy", line 173, in execute
   textbutton value text_size on_listTextSize text_color color ysize on_listEntryHeight xalign 1.0
AttributeError: 'ResistancesStatusEffects' object has no attribute 'Trance'
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 7:15 pm

v18.1 is now out with bug fixes!

Also there is now a discord you can join here if you want.

Also I think i missed the email notifications for some of these posts...
Back to top Go down
angrywhiteboy42

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 7:34 pm

Can't wait to see more of Kotone - what a fantastic character. Reminds me a bit of Lane the hypnotist from Trials In Tainted Space, but I find the sexy kitsune, and the way her seduction is integrated into the main quest, a lot more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 9:29 am

I want to touch the fluffy tails!!!

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 11:01 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
That remind me Tamamo in MGQ ~

Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 4:23 pm

angrywhiteboy42 wrote:
Can't wait to see more of Kotone - what a fantastic character. Reminds me a bit of Lane the hypnotist from Trials In Tainted Space, but I find the sexy kitsune, and the way her seduction is integrated into the main quest, a lot more interesting.

It seems people like Kotone quite a bit overall, and she definitely still has more content to come, given her 'side quest' can't actually be finished yet.

Also personally I don't really like Lane. xD

Mkmd13 wrote:

That may be a thing that will happen, aside from the things she already does with the tails.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next