Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Karbon Vs Pash II

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Celesty

Celesty

Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 9:50 pm

Pash took another sip and sighed at the realization that she had not quite turned on the feminine wiles enough for him to completely throw away his pride.

"Oh well, that is your choice I suppose. Does not really make a difference to me."

That was a lie, but then again, she really did not want to push him to hard. I mean, she already was using his face as a cushion for crying out loud.

She lifted herself up for a bit to un-wedge her panties before sitting back down and really grinding herself into a comfortable postion. She then took another sip.

"I'm about half way done, just so you know."
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 11:03 pm

Karbon nodded into her ass in appreciation that he didn't have to degrade himself that far. He is a man and has needs, but his pride is something fierce. When she lifted up, Karbon was able to sneak a quick breath in of fresh air. Sure, it was great being under her and is loving every minute of it, but he still needed some air every once in a while.

He felt her weight collapse back onto him and then felt the lovely sensation of her grinding her ass right down on his face. "Sooooooo gooooooood." He cooed into her ass. She probably couldn't hear him but the vibrations it gave off was probably reassuring enough. He just loved his face getting grinded on like that.

"Halfway done already!?" He thought to himself, knowing that his time was starting to run short. He wanted this to last forever, but all good things must come to an end soon enough. He placed his hands on her hips and rode out the pleasure.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 8:09 pm

Pash took another sip and let out a relaxing exhale, enjoying her moment of victory. No matter how many times she does it, moments like these never grow old for her. She started to try and recall the first time she learned she could subdue a boy like this. Happened by total accident funnily enou...

"AHH!"

Pash jumped up like a frightened cat, totally not expecting to be touched, and just as quickly slammed back down on his face.

"Oi, you don't get to touch without permission. I swear you boys, just because I'm being nice about it does not mean you get to take advantage like that. Ugh, I'm starting to see why some midara are much more cruel and harsh with you boys...."

***Pash is rambling angrily***
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 6:46 am

Karbon was caught off guard by how quickly she jumped just by his touch. A bright light was shown and then instant darkness and pain. This wasn't just your typical pain either, this was pain caused by anger. He never heard or seen Pash get angry before and this frightened him.

He then heard Pash yell at him about touching her. He didn't think he did anything wrong, but to her, it seemed like he just stabbed her in the chest. Karbon's heart started to race in fear and anxiety that he did something wrong and that Pash wouldn't like him anymore.

He wanted to apologize to her, but it's kind of hard with her ass in his face. He instantly dropped his arms to the ground and kept them there, frozen.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 9:26 pm

Pash watched as his hands went back to the ground.

"Ah, see? Now that is much better. No unexpected touching of my butt out of nowhere. So rude. I am simply aghast at such brash behavior. Totally unacceptable for a lady of such *giggle* refinement and class such as myself."

She looked down at her juice. Thankfully she had managed not to spill any in her moment of shock. She took another sip. She was now down to her last quarter.

"I'm almost done. Sure you are not going to try and relieve yourself?" she asked as she gave her tush a wiggle. "Could it be that I'm just not that sexy anymore? *sigh* I suppose I'm going to have to find a new career path in the face of this new and saddening bit of news *giggle*"
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 12:52 am

Pash seemed to of gone back to her regular self now. That was a pretty scary outburst and he hopes to never get her that angry again. Although, Pash seems to be getting full of herself now, but who is he to try and change that? He fought her twice and lost both times. She has a right to act however she wanted to around him.

He heard her call out to him again about releaving himself right in front of her. Sure, his dick was hard as it will ever get and just a few touches would probably send his seed flying, but he wanted to keep this feeling for as long as possible. He shook his head "no" in her ass.

Karbon knew she was teasing him now by saying that she wasn't sexy anymore. He hasn't seen a midara, let alone a girl, as sexy as her before. He muffled something into her ass as she finished her sentence about it and to her, it probably sounded reassuring that she is extremely sexy.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 8:00 pm

Pash took the last sip of apply juice and sighed at the fact that she was not going to get to watch a boy completely surrender his pride to her. Oh well, can't win everything she supposed.

With her apple juice done, she hopped off of her, well, seat, and looked down at Karbon.

"I'd say something witty, but I honestly can't think of anything right now," she said as she straightened out her dress. What about you? Got any suggestions?"
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 12:27 am

"Not really." Karbon replied sitting up and looking up at her. He starts to wipe away at his face to get her booty sweat off of it. "I got to say though, you are a lot tougher than you look." He placed his hand on the ground to steady himself as he stood up and met her eye to eye. "You ever thought about entering tournaments to test your strength?

Karbon entered many a tournaments in his hometown before and won the majority of them, but meeting someone that has beat him twice in a row is the first ever for him. Sure, he's lost battles before, but he took that loss in stride and figured out their weakness for their next match. He thought he figured out Pash's, but as you can see, he hasn't.

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 11:57 am

"Tournaments? Nah, I try not to draw too much attention to myself. Sure I would love to be in the spotlight with a crowd cheering for me as I slowly turn a boy's face into my seat cushion *giggle*, but it's best for someone like me to keep a lower profile. As much as I try to prove them wrong, there are still plenty of people who see me as a monster and would like nothing more that to kill me if only they knew where to find me."

"Although there was that one time I broke that personal rule of mine. Just kind of could not resist any more and had to get it out of my system. Just kind of crashed the party any made my way to the ring when it was suppose to be someone else in that slot. That was quite something, but I can't make that a habit and expect to stay safe."

"How about you? Are you a regular of the tournament scene?"

Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 9:29 am

"Yes, my city hosts an annual tournament each year and I'm the reining champ five years running now." Karbon was quite proud of this achievement as he puffs out his chest a bit. "Though, I've faced many female combatants, I've never faced one that tried to use her charm to defeat me." Karbon rocked back on his heels a bit. "You should see some of them though! Most of them are tougher than the guys around! I mean this one time..." Karbon starts to ramble on about a vicious fight that took place with a female in it.

"...Then she was about to bash his skull in before the referee stopped the fight!" Karbon was acting out all the scenes as well, playing both the part of the female and male warriors. "Funny though, I could never see someone use charm based moves without getting laughed at by the crowd. Maybe that's why the girls don't try to do it?"

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 8:50 pm

Pash could not help but wince at his story. She really did not have the stomach for violence.

"Well, I'm glad the referee was there to stop things. Geez, I just don't see how all that was necessary. I mean, she had pretty much already won, no? Why go the, well, extra mile?"

"Oh, there is a really simple answer to your question. My charms alone really would not be enough to win a fight. It is my charms combined with my magic. Without my magic I'm pretty much hopeless. I mean, I might be able to get a guy to go easy on me with my charisma alone, but would be about it."

"It makes sense why you don't see more girls do this. It simply would not work. At best a girl might be able to make a boy's heart flutter a bit, but to make a boy just completely fall in love within a few minutes? Impossible without magic."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 12:10 am

((Sorry for the long delay, life got pretty hectic lol.))

"People out there really like to prove themselves to be the best, especially the women." Karbon said while looking off in the distance towards his town. "Women have always felt oppressed and not as an equal to the men. I can see where they are coming from, but it isn't up to me." Karbon said with a shrug. "With the display of dominance, the women hope to show that they can stand toe to toe with the men in the arena."

"Is that right? Maybe our next sparring match is where you handicap yourself and you won't use magic." Karbon let out a slight laugh at the thought. "I can see your point though, unless that girl specialized that into their martial art style." He placed a hand up to his chin and thought.

"What if they use their blows in a powerful and sexy way? Like, for example, using your butt to smash it in someones face at full speed? That would be both sexy and powerful no?" Pacing back and forth now, Karbon is thinking up new ways attacks could work without magic.
Back to top Go down
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 7:00 pm

"I'm all for women wanting to prove themselves and all that, but I can't help but think some of it might be, well, harmful"

"I mean, look at it this way, if a dolphin spends all it's time feeling bad that it cannot climb trees, it will forever feel that life is unfair. I do worry that girls thinking they need to be men to feel accepted is going to be somewhat damaging."

"Oh, I can't give up my magic. Without my magic, I'm nothing. Literally. I would have been dead ages ago without it. Asking me to even think about restraining my magic is unthinkable to me."

"Haha, well, let me put it this way. A girl trying to use "sexy" attacks will find they work much better in the bedroom than on the battlefield. Asking a girl to use her butt to attack people is a good way to get her killed."

"The only way it would work is if her opponent wants to be hit and is willing to forgo the perfectly good chance to easily run his sword through his enemy to let her hit him."

"Keep it to the bedroom is my advice."
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 7:22 am

"Awww, you're no fun." Karbon said with a joking grin on his face. The sun was setting now as time seemed to just slip away from their sparring match and their bantering at the end of it. "Starting to get dark huh?" He said while looking up into the sky. "Man, where does the time go?" Karbon then looked back down at Pash. "So what are your plans for the night?"

He would like to offer her a place to stay in his town, but he didn't know how she would react to that. She didn't seem like the type to just sit still. "If you need a place to crash, you are more than welcome to stay at my place for the night."

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 7:43 pm

Pash's eyes were drawn to the sunset at Karbon's mention. It was a nice one. Even for a sunset, this was still quite a beautiful one.

"Oh I appreciate your offer,, but I've got that part covered. No need to worry about me being cold and shivering in the elements, as sweet as that is of you to do *giggle*"

"How about you? What's next for you? Usually I'd have boys who challenge me to a fight in a blissful love induced coma right now, but something tells me you have responsibilities that need attending to."
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 7:59 am

"Nah, nothing really much else to do around here since things started to calm down." He looked around the vast field and said, "I mean look at the place, there isn't hide nor hair of a monster anywhere and it's almost night." Karbon sighed at the lack of action. "Sure, peace is nice and all, but it's also very boring."

Without monsters to fight now, Karbon starts to get worried about his career and wonders what the future will hold for him. "I might be thinking about starting a new career. No monsters mean no quests and no quests mean no jobs and no jobs mean no income." The stars start to glisten off of the small dew drops on the grass now as the moon shines bright in the sky. "Maybe guard duty will be enough to last me or maybe I can ask for a promotion to foot the bills."

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 7:18 pm

"Hmmmm, Oooo, I know. Maybe I can help you out. So. Let me knock you out, then I go run to the city for help, and then when they see you passed out, they will be like: 'omigosh, we need to have lots more security."

"Then you tell them that you need more resources so you don't get in such a predicament again."

"Genius idea if you ask me *giggle*"
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 8:21 pm

Karbon thought about the idea of hers and said, "that could work. There hasn't been any serious injuries for awhile now and a display like that can cause a bit of a stir. Problem is though, it will be hard to convince them if there is no monster or midara to be seen. They could just think I got drunk on the job or something and passed out while you happened to walk by and thought a monster attacked me."

He starts to think again and looks around, "how about we stage something?" He looks up towards some higher ground near the town. "If we use that spot up there, we could stage a scene where I'm getting attacked by you and knocking me out, that way we will have witnesses to the event and you can escape easily since it will take them at least 10 minutes to climb up there. Ample time for you to make your escape and come back as another witness to the event."

"When I come to, I can claim that midara are mustering up their forces again and we need more manpower and resources to combat against them and clearing your name if they suspect you for anything. How does this sound?"

PostSubject: Re: Karbon Vs Pash II   Karbon Vs Pash II - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Karbon Vs Pash II
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6