Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 5:21 am

Gary felt his willpower slipping away, as he could feel the need his body had for her. The raw desire vying to take over his sense of reason. He could resist the temptation to indulge ever so slightly, feeling her lips against his, and kissing her back.

And yet some part of him still held back. The last bastion of his mind, the only part to remain in tact, a quiet voice warning him not to proceed, to resist, to keep fighting. Something about the way the succubus was talking made it afraid. Worried that, if he were to let go, his senses would no longer be his own. He couldn't form these thoughts into words, but he got the most of their meaning.

He had to fight on.

(Flying Kick.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 5:28 am

27=failure!

The succubus managed to step away right on time, the failed kick made Gary end up on the floor as he saw te succubus trying to get to him...

Move: Sexy First Blowjob, 61=failure!

But Gary managed to trip her up and rolled out of her grasp, "Now, now, why are you still resisting mmm? It will be much better if you just stay put and let me have my way with you... you will feel much better."

Gary's WILLPOWER- 2 (Charmed)(Floored)
Succubus's STAMINA- 17
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 5:35 am

Gary paused at her words. The idea of just surrendering was an appealing one. And he was already on the ground. Perhaps he could just close his eyes. Just for a second. Would that really be so bad?

That annoying voice in his head continued to protest. Make him question. Make him doubt. Before he knew it, Gary found his body dragging itself to it's feet to fight on.
"What... have you done... to me...?" Gary asked, his voice distant, distracted, but at least still lucid.

(Turn skipped due to being floored)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 5:40 am

"What have I done? I only have shown you a glimpse of the amaizing pleasure that awaits you once you surrender to me~" She licked her lips and tried to grab him once more

Move: Sexy First Blowjob, 61=failure!
(I know, this is BS lol)

But he managed to roll away form her once more, "Why do you keep running away? Just give up, surrender, be mine~" she said as she gave him a nice view of her cleavage and puckered her lips making kissy noises.

Gary's WILLPOWER- 2 (Charmed)
Succubus's STAMINA- 17
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 5:48 am

(How many fails in a row can you get? xD)

Gary's will continued to waver, tilting on the brink of surrender. His moves more subdued than previously. His body unwilling to strike the beautiful creature anymore.

"This is... more fun, right?" Gary responded, a small gleam in his eye burning with the last of his resistance. "Maybe... you should... surrender." Gary bluffed.

(Pass turn)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 5:51 am

"Foolish cherry boy, me? surrender? the moment my lips touches yours you'll be mine!" with that said the succubus dashes towards Gary trying to pin him on the ground...

Move: Sexy First Blowjob, 11=failure!
(FFS, maybe I should try another move lol)

But Gary manages to step away and avoid her kiss, "Stop resisting already, you are almost mine already anyway."

Succubus's STAMINA- 17
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 5:59 am

(4 failures in a row! This is getting ridiculous xD)

Gary continued to evade.
"IF your lips... touch mine.." Gary corrected. But that thought was a mistake. His mind filled with the memory of the kisses before. How soft she had felt against him. The warmth. The mind numbing pleasure. He began to subconsciously lean forward, as the need overtook him.

(Turn skip)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 6:05 am

The succubus giggled, "Oh I can see it on your face, you are longing the feeling of my body, of my lips, you crave for my control." seeing how she was unable to kiss him (Yes I give up on the kiss attack lol) she blow another cloud of red dust towards Gary's face...

Move: Cherry Fantasy, 77=failure!
(Ok this is officially ridiculous now.)

But Gary is capable again of dodging her attack, "Why do you still resist? Your mind is falling, your body doesn't react like you would want, just give in already." The succubus was clearly annoyed. (And with reason)

Succubus's STAMINA- 17
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 10:51 am

Gary turned red, as she spoke of craving her control.
"N...no I don't..." He responded, in a voice about as convincing as a hungry beast stating it didn't want to eat the delicious food in front of it. "I'm... perfectly in... control... This is... just an act... to take you... off guard." He added, sounding proud of his reasoning. Though it sounded more like he was trying to justify it to himself than to her. He took up a vaguely similar fighting stance to the one he'd taken at the start of the fight, though this one clearly more relaxed, too relaxed even, and less defensive, than his previous one.

"I'm warning you... you... can still walk... away." He said. Though he wasn't sure that, if she did choose to leave, that he'd be able to stop himself from following her.

(Turn skip)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 11:49 am

"Oh really? Do you really want me to leave?" The succubus put a finger on her chin, and made a devilish smile, "I will leave then~" She turned around towards the exit, "A real shame, you could have had such amazing pleasures, such naughty fantasies... but if you want me to leave, I'll leave, it's obvious you won't be tempted~"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 3:23 pm

Gary opened his mouth, surprised by her sudden turnabout. He should be feeling relieved. He should have felt the sweet release of victory, or at least survival, from a battle well fought. But instead, all he felt was need. Desire. The temptation to give in had been almost too much for him. But the notion that this was no longer an option for him broke him. He couldn't help it anymore. He took an involuntary step forward, towards her.

"W-wait..." He mumbled, just loud enough for her to hear. His face was red with the shame of going against what he had fought for.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 4:17 pm

The succubus stopped and with a grin on her face she quickly turned around and blow a cloud of red smoke towards Gary...

Move: Cherry Fantasy, 90=success!
(Finally ffs!)

The sudden move of the succubus caught Gary off-guard who couldn't manage to avoid her smoke, "Foolish cherry boy, did you really thought that I was going to leave someone like you escape?" as the smoke clouded his sight Gary could hear the succubus's giggling.

(fantasy?)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2018 4:35 pm

(To be surrounded on all sides by her as the last of his resistance crumbles to nothing)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 12:35 am

The red smoke envelops Gary as his vision goes hazy and when he opens his eyes again, to his utter amazement he finds himself surrounded by several clones of the succubus, all completely naked and giggling "Let's get him girls~" says one of them as they all squeal in excitement. They quickly grab Gary and pin him to the ground, smothering him with their large breasts and pelting him with kisses, as he lets out a loud moan. Then suddenly the girls vanish and Gary is left on the floor completely dominated by the succubus.

(Gary's Willpower is at 0! Gary will now succumb!)

"Time to get this part started, loverboy~" chimes the succubus as she plants a soft kiss on Gary's lips, forming another seal on his body. She touches up her lipstick again coating her lips in deeper and deeper layers of red before proceeding to pounce on Gary, covering him from head to toe in lipstick and peppering his member with soft kisses before pumping it relentlessly and leaving Gary in blissful agony as he finds himself unable to climax thanks to her seal. She giggles as she wraps her arms around Gary's face and positions her shaft over his member and says "Looks like it's time to make this little cherry boy into a man. Cum for me!~" she exclaims excitedly as she gives Gary a deep and passionate french kiss, breaking the seal right before pumping his member with her shaft as he finally climaxes.

As she finishes having her way with him she says "Mmm...you were great baby, and now..." her voice trails as a new seal begins to form on the Gary's body "you belong to me~". She giggles as he tries desperately to run but Gary can't get more than a few yards away without being dragged back by the seal. She grabs Gary and takes him back to her lair as he's forced to spend the rest of his days giving her a source of energy as her eternal loveslave.

(Gary has been defeated)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 1:06 am

(Well that was fun! Cheers!)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 1:07 am

(Yup, even with my last bad rolls lol)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 1:08 am

(That was pretty crazy xD)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 7:17 am

(Maybe it was karma for the 4 fail rolls in that attack xD)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2