Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus Empty
PostSubject: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus EmptyFri May 04, 2018 4:22 pm

-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action, but must otherwise stick to their movepools.
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.

Paralyzed Status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack.

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Downed Status- Character's next action is skipped, allowing their opponent to attempt a follow-up

Dazed Status- Character must roll two successes instead of one in order to hit

Even rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move

Odd rolls lower than 14 are critical failures, allowing the opponent's next attack to be a guaranteed success

Gary and the Cherry Succubus both start at 30 Willpower and 30 Stamina.

----------------------------------------------------------

Gary just finished a pretty satisfactory training session, he could feel how he was growing stronger everyday, he was so lost on his thoughts that didn't even noticed that the door he thought was the inn's took him to somewhere else.

To his surprise he found himself on a pretty different place, it was a room with a pretty "interesting" decoration and a big heart-shaped bedwith red curtains, "My, my, what a sweet treat I have found today, tell me cherry boy are you ready for an experience you'll never forget?" A woman suddenly appreared behind him, his first reaction was to jump away from her and get into fighting stance.

Last edited by Warrior of Darkness on Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus EmptyFri May 04, 2018 4:38 pm

Gary took a slight step back, as he took in his surrroundings. His expression was initially one of confusion, as he had expected a less ‘lovey-dovey’ decor of an inn. Upon noticing the woman stood behind him, and almost walking into her, his survival instincts screamed at him to put some distance between himself and her, whilst other, more primal instincts told him to do something else entirely. He decided to trust the former over the latter, and took a small leap forward, swivelling around as he did.

“Who are you?!” Gary demanded, his tone trying to sound harsh, but instead sounding a little broken with fear. Once again, confusion hit his expression at the sight of this apparent ‘threat’.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus EmptyFri May 04, 2018 5:59 pm

"Who me? Oh don't worry about it darling, just relax and become mine." Said the succubus while beconing Gary to get closer to her.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus EmptySat May 05, 2018 4:42 am

Gary's face suddenly had a moment of comprehension.
"I see. You must be one of these midara I've been hearing about. Ambushing people, and taking them as your own personal slaves." Gary flashed a grin at her. "Unfortunately for you, I am not such an easy target." He brought himself into a fighting stance, and began to hop from foot to foot, shifting his weight. He actually looked rather excited. He'd never faced a midara before. Though she didn't look like much of a fighter. Her figure was rather... distracting, but Gary was confident that, once the fight begun, he'd be much too focused on the fight to matter.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus EmptySat May 05, 2018 6:55 am

The succubus licked her lips and put a finger on her chin, "You say that but I can see how my body distracts you cherry boy~"

The succubus opened her arms beconing Gary to accept her embrace, "Why resist? It will be easier if you just give in to me, I will make any fantasy of yours become true~"

-Your turn-

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus EmptySat May 05, 2018 3:41 pm

Gary turned a little red, but shook his head to clear it.
"Sorry, but that's just not an option." Gary said, as he stretched his leg out. " And I don't suppose you'd be willing to surrender either, would you?" He asked hopefully, but not expectantly. "If not, you should probably draw your weapon or weapons of choice." He added, preparing himself for her assault.
(Defend?)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus EmptySun May 06, 2018 4:12 am

"My weapon of choice?" The succubus burst into laught, "Oh sweet cherry boy..." she puts a finger on her lips and starts running her other hand through her body, "This body of mine is my weapon of choice *giggles*"

Suddenly the succubus attempts to pounce on him while he's down...

Sexy First Kiss, 94=critical success!

And manages to successfully pin him as she giggles "I bet you've never even kissed a girl have you, loverboy?" pouting her lips suggestively before taking out a a tube of cherry red lipstick and generously applying it to her plump lips, coating them deeper and deeper in sticky red layers "You're getting all hot thinking about getting a BIG...WET kiss from these juicy lips aren't you?" she purrs as she continues her sensual application, teasing Gary with loud kissing noises upon finishing. "Pucker up baby, cause I'm gonna give you a kiss you'll never forget~" she purrs as she forms her lips into a big pucker and grabs his face before pulling Gary into a big kiss and breaking it with a soft *muah* as his brain turns to mush. The succubus sees Gary's massive boner and coos "Ooh, don't cum just yet, sweetie-pie, I haven't even gotten started with you yet~" as she sensually licks her lips

(Gary is paralyzed and charmed)

Cherry Seal, 42=success!

Unfortunately Gary's throbbing member doesn't quite agree her and she says "Guess you really can't hold it in can you, cutie? Looks like I'll have to 'punish' you~" she purrs as she mutters a strange incantation and puts her finger to her lips as they let off a strange glow. She then gives Gary a soft kiss on the cheek as a strange looking mark forms on his body. "Do you like it?" asks the succubus "This is a special seal for cherry boys like you that makes you unable to cum, no matter how hot and heavy we get" She touches up her lipstick and chimes "Come here and give me some sugar, loverboy!~" as she grabs Gary and starts relentlessly kissing and licking his body all over while grinding his crotch as he let out a loud moan...

16=failure!

And Gary is unable to escape her wiles as she continues her kissing spree...leaving bold lipstick prints all over his face and chest leaving him with a painful boner that he's unable to release...

93=success!

After toying with Gary a little longer she kisses the spot on his body where the seal was placed, breaking the seal as his member goes limp. He quickly moves to put some distance between himself and the succubus, but finds himself pretty exhausted from her assaults.

The succubus teases "You should just relax and let my lips tend to that nice big cock of yours, okay?~" as she blows a few sensual kisses his way.

Gary's WILLPOWER- 18
Succubus's STAMINA- 30

(That combo is really painfull ouch)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus EmptySun May 06, 2018 4:33 am

Gary raises an eyebrow as she states that her body is her weapon. A hint of excitement hits his expression, as he wonders if she's a martial artist like him. This thought goes spinning out of his head with her first attack, as all thoughts other than those pertaining to her lips vanish from his mind.

The following assault of pleasure temporarily removes Gary's worries and concerns. Why was it that he wasn't just giving in again? It couldn't be that important, right? But soon the memories came back in a flood of reasoning.

He pulled himself to his feet, and put some distance between them, to catch his breath.
"Wha-what was that?" Gary asked, in breathless surprise. His face went almost as red as the lipstick prints. Realising now what she had meant about her 'weapon', it occurred to Gary that this was not an opponent he could hold back against, and pulled himself into an offensive stance, and focussed, before charging forwards.

(Stunning Fist. If successful, Shoulder Bash.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus EmptySun May 06, 2018 5:57 am

"That? oh that was but a small taste of what I have stored for you so why don't you-" the sucubus didn't had time to finish the sentence when she saw Gary charging towards her.

Stunning Fist, 62=success!

The succubus can't react on time and receives the full blow leaving her stunned, seeing this chance Gary keeps pressing the attack, trying this time to hit her with a shoulder bash.

Shoulder Bash, 25=failure!

But he trips and falls because of the carpet on the floor.

The succubus finally recovers and finds Gary on the floor and doesn't waste any second in trying to seize this oportunity.

"Mmm...baby, if you wanted it rough all you had to do was ask" cooed the succubus as she blows a puff of red smoke in Gary's direction...

Move: Cherry Fantasy, 82=success!

And succeeds in trapping Gary in her illusion.

(Any kinks for the cherry fantasy?)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus EmptySun May 06, 2018 8:19 am

(Probably licking, particularly on the neck.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus EmptyMon May 07, 2018 12:10 am

The red smoke envelops Gary as his vision goes hazy and when he opens his eyes again, to his utter amazement he finds himself surrounded by several clones of the succubus, all completely naked and giggling "Let's get him girls~" says one of them as they all squeal in excitement. They quickly grab Gary and pin him to the ground licking him all over, smothering him with their large breasts and pelting him with kisses, as he lets out a loud moan. Then suddenly the girls vanish and Gary finds himself on the floor alone.

"Did you like my little show?" coos the succubus "That's nothing compared to what I've got in store for you loverboy~" she purrs as she squeezes her breasts and pouts her lips suggestively as Gary's face turns beet red.

Gary's WILLPOWER- 14 (Charmed)
Succubus's STAMINA- 28
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus EmptyMon May 07, 2018 2:14 am

Gary picked himself up, his mind a wondrous haze, though his will to fight remained.
"I... um... well." He said, clearly trying to give a cool one liner response, but his words failed him. Frustrated, in multiple ways, Gary used his forward momentum from getting up to throw himself forward in a flying kick.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus EmptyMon May 07, 2018 2:24 am

62=success!

Gary ignores the succubus's teasing and instead throws her a flying kick right on the stomach, the succubus is sended flying across the room.

"You really like it rought huh cherry boy? It's okay I'll make sure to make you a good little slaveboy soon enough."

Move: Sexy First Blowjob, 25=failure!

While Gary is celebrating his hit, the succubus tries to make a grab at him, but he quickly moves back in the other direction, readying himself for his next strike.

Gary's WILLPOWER- 14 (Charmed)
Succubus's STAMINA- 24
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus EmptyMon May 07, 2018 7:28 am

"Woo!" Gary calls out, as he manages to land the kick, and flip backwards to avoid her next attack. "Sorry, the slave life ain't for me." He responded with a cocky grin, before charging forwards, and going all out whilst he felt like he was on a roll.
(Pummelling Display)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus EmptyMon May 07, 2018 9:34 am

3=failure!
71=failure!
11=failure!
7=failure!
(Whoa talking about bad luck...)

Gary attempts to deliver a solid series of blows to the succubus with all his might, but she sees through his feint and manages to grab his hands before he can land the blow. The succubus attempts to use this opportunity to pin Gary down...

Move: Sexy First Blowjob, 62=success!

And succeeds as she sits herself on top of Gary and unzips his pants as she applies more lipstick to her lips and giggles at the Gary's rising boner "You're so cute. Getting all hard, thinking about these BIG, fat red lips all around your cock?~" She continues her application in slow careful strokes as Gary's member starts throbbing. After adding on a few more coats she finishes with a loud smack and coos into the his ear "Get ready baby, cause I'm gonna pump you till you explode~" and before Gary can even let out a response, she already has her lips wrapped around his member, and starts pumping him furiously until he climaxes.

Gary makes an awkward dash to move away from the succubus, and regain his composure, but it's no use as he can't help but find himself gazing at the succubus's luscious lips. The succubus giggles as she licks some of Gary's semen off her face and purrs "Feeling a little lovestruck, baby? Well if you liked that, just wait till you see what my other 'lips' can do~" as she slides her finger down towards her netherregions , giving Gary a pretty good idea of what she has in store. However while part of him knows he still needs to fight back, the other part has been completely smitten

(Gary is permanently charmed)

Gary's WILLPOWER- 7
Succubus's STAMINA- 24
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus EmptyMon May 07, 2018 9:58 am

(Wow xD Poor poor Gary)

Gary's mind became a wash of pleasure, his eyes rolling back as he climaxed. He managed to get away, but only by relying on his well honed instincts. But as he came to hit feet, he began to wonder why it was he was fighting. Would it truly be so bad to just let her win? Maybe that's why he was unable to strike her, even with his best technique. He was holding back. And he couldn't deny that he wanted to know what it felt like, to let this... frankly, incredibly hot midara have her way with him.

But behind that, the voice of reason still stood. He needed to focus, to concentrate, and to re-order his thoughts. Normally, to do such a thing in the middle of a fight would be tantamount to suicide. But, in this case, he felt as though it was his only hope of retaining his sanity.
"It's not like I'll mind if it fails..." whispered a little voice in his head.
(Mind Over Body)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus EmptyMon May 07, 2018 1:50 pm

10=success!

Gary manages to focus his mind recovering 5 of willpower.

"Such a naughty boy, you must give up already" says the succubus "Looks like I'll have to punish you again" as she prepares to pounce on him....

Move: Cherry Seal, 12=success!

And manages to plow him into the ground as she sits herself on top of Gary and places another seal on him. The succubus touches up her lipstick again and sensually licks her lips as Gary let out a loud gulp. She attacks Gary with another barrage of kisses, burying his face in her lipstick as Gary tries to break free....

13=failure!

But it's no use as she quickly turns her attention to his member and peppers it in a flurry of wet kisses, causing him to let out a desperate moan...

64=success!

However before the succubus can go any further, Gary makes one last effort to push the succubus off of him and scrambles to move away. The succubus doesn't seem very concerned though and coos "Hope you're ready honey, it's almost time for you to cum~" as she makes a few loud kissing noises in his direction, and Gary's member remains rock hard at the thought of her having her way with him.

---------------------------
Gary's WILLPOWER- 6 (Charmed)
Succubus's STAMINA- 24
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus EmptyMon May 07, 2018 3:30 pm

Gary begins to start breathing hard. His body feeling ready to break, and his mind almost out of the will to fight.
"I... umm... why... why do... you do this...?" Gary asked, trying to form a cohesive train of thought. He began to clench his fist, preparing to stun the succubus if she tried to close the distance again. Part of him wanted to run. But he knew that if he turned his back on this for, it would be over for him. Besides, Gary's member would make running away... painful.

(Stunning Fist. If successful, Flying Kick.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus EmptyTue May 08, 2018 12:15 am

53=failure!

Gary throws another punch towards the succubus but she ducks under his attack as it hits the wall behind her. She grins and grabs him as she inches her lips in for a kiss...

Move: Sexy First Kiss, 17=failure

But Gary manages to worm his way out of her grip before she can land one, and quickly darts back to prepare his next move

Succubus's STAMINA- 24
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus EmptyTue May 08, 2018 1:09 am

Gary cursed as his blow failed to hit the mark. He picked up a small distance before circling around, building momentum as he went.
(Flying Kick)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus EmptyTue May 08, 2018 1:11 am

96=critical success!

"Playing hard to catch dar-" Before the succubus could realize, Gary managed to connect another of his flying kick launching her against the wall.

Succubus's STAMINA- 20
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus EmptyTue May 08, 2018 1:17 am

Gary grinned devilishly as he landed the blow.
"Credit where credit is due, I've never had a fight quite like this before. But I suppose it's about time that we bring this to and end." Gary commented, his overconfidence showing again, as he rushed forwards.
(Shoulder Bash)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus EmptyTue May 08, 2018 1:21 am

92=critical success!
(not my lucky day)

Gary's dashed towards her and managed to connect his attack keeping her stunned against the wall, the succubus couldn't avoid to let out a growl of pain.

Succubus's STAMINA- 17
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus EmptyTue May 08, 2018 1:49 am

Gary frowned at the downed succubus, as he began to doubt whether what he was doing was right. Up until now, he'd been fighting to survive. But there was no honour in hitting an opponent when they were down. Even against an opponent like her.
"Here." He said, offering a hand to help her up, as he looked away, determined not to blush, but failing miserably.

(Pass turn.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus EmptyTue May 08, 2018 1:54 am

The succubus grabbed Gary's hand and put her arms around his neck, "Thank you loverboy, let me give you something for your trouble~" she inches her lips in for a kiss...

Move: Sexy First Kiss, 16=success!

And gives him another brain-melting kiss breaking it with a soft *muah* "Almost mine sweety, aaaalmost mine~"

Gary's WILLPOWER- 2 (Charmed)
Succubus's STAMINA- 17
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus   Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus Empty

Back to top Go down

Gary Samson vs Cherry Succubus
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next