Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku

Go down 
+2
forest Assasin
AzureTyrant
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Mysteries of Daraku - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 6:27 am

"There, you should be fully healed now." She said while standing up with a smile, "And like Dixi said we didn't wanted to make you beg, the fight is over, no need for hostilities."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 7:35 am

Kathrynne scowled at Ferro's comment, but didn't yell at him. She clearly got that there was some truth to what he was saying, even if she wasn't going to admit it. She kept her head turned away from Ixana in a shoe of defiance. She was not going to thank her for healing her up, even if she did feel better for it.

"What do you want?" She asked through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 7:53 am

"We want to learn about the full capabilities of the other seats and, preferably, a more in-depth layout of the meet place for the higher ups. As well as for you to be out of the way of the upcoming battle," he told her

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 8:02 am

"If there is anything we can do in exchange of the information..." Replied Ix.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 8:06 am

"Like I'd be willing to betray Daraku for..." Kathrynne began, before Ixana spoke. She then stopped, raising an eyebrow, and turned to face Ixana. "Anything, you say?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 8:12 am

"Let me put it to you this way," he stated, walking over to her and leaning down. "What have they ever substantially done for you? Sure, they gave you a bit of power, but that clearly wasn't enough to beat three random heroes, and do you think they'll welcome you back warmly? The way I see it, at best you'll lose your seat and be used as a flunky."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 8:41 am

Ix gulped at Kathrynne's tone, "Y-Yeah..." "Maybe you should leave this to Dixi, Ix..."

Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 9:10 am

Kathrynne ignored Ferro's comment, a look of glee entering her eyes as Ixana confirmed it, looking her up and down.

"You know, you're actually pretty cute in this form." Kathrynne licked her lips. She then moved her eyes over Ferro, examining him with an expression of a predator watching prey. "Perhaps we can come to some sort of..." Her eyes finally move on to Yumi, tilting her head slightly, as if looking to see under her mask, or examine her form. "... arrangement."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 9:13 am

Ferro's expression turned from serious to apathetic and disbelieving. "Seriously?" he said simply.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 9:17 am

"She... isn't saying what I think she's saying... right?" Dixi asked Xana with a apathetic and disbelieving look on her face, "She... might? Have to admit, this surprised even me..." replied Xana, "H-Huh? D-Don't really know what it matters if I'm cute to make an arragement..." said Ix actually surprised.

"Sweet summer child...", "*Sigh* Speechless here...", "H-Huh? what are you two talking about?"

(Lol Ferro and Dixi had the same face right now xD)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 9:22 am

"Your purity know no bounds, Ix," Ferro sighed with a slight bit of joviality in his voice.
(But of course! XD)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 9:33 am

"Just by curiosity Ix... Do you know what 'friends with benefits' means?", Ix was a bit confused by the question, "Well... it's when you are friends with somebody and stay friends, having the benefit of having their friendship...", then Dixi started to laught, and Xana said, "Oh you sweet summer child, you really are too innocent..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 9:34 am

Ferro had a feeling he was missing out on a fun convos, but he had more important things to do. "So you want to do the do with Ix and Yumi?"

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 9:42 am

Kathrynne raised an eyebrow at Ferro's suggestion.
"And leave you alone to 'polish your staff'? Of course not! You all want information from me, do you not?" Kathrynne commented. She seemed to be particularly admiring the somewhat confused look on Ixana's face. "Of course, I understand if you have some aversion to seeing each other in such a way. I'm more than happy to have dealings with you all separately, if you would prefer."

Jane silently sighed, shaking her head with an expression that clearly said 'here we go again'.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 9:45 am

"So...in exchange for information, you want to sex all three of us," he corrected, feeling a bit suspicious if that was her only wish for the exchange.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 9:49 am

"E-Eh!? W-Wait! W-What!?" Ix was caught completely out of guard on that one, meanwhile Dixi and Xana sighed and facepalmed.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 9:51 am

(sorry for the late reply, I just woke up! ._.)

This is a reason why Yumi wears a mask and loose fitting kimono. She is still fairly beautiful in a artistic sense but at least she will not draw (as many) lecherous gazes. She seems to have finish fetching what she was getting, though not ointments now that Ix has fulfill the healing role well. She doesn't say anything first as she wants to see Kathrynne place her 'requirements' hand on the table before she makes her move but she has her own resources and ties that isn't visible in knowledge yet and not needlessly putting resources on the offer.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 9:54 am

"Ix, you're adorable sometimes," Ferro said with a light chuckle.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 9:59 am

"In exchange for the answer to one question from each of you, I wish for you to participate in a night of pleasuring me." Kathrynne clarified. "After all, I can hardly be held accountable for what I may say during pillow talk. Of course, if that is not enough for you, well, you'll have to find something else to offer me, on top of my sole, small request."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 10:08 am

"I-I don't know what to say... D-Dixi, Xana give me a hand p-please..." "Ugh... I hate seeing Ix in that situation but... that's too much, Xana can you?", "*Sigh* I'm fine with that but are you fine with her making your girlfriend doing it as well?", "Don't push my buttoms Xana... I'm trying my best to restrain on punching her again..."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 10:21 am

"Actually, I have a counteroffer for you, one that would benefit us both in the long term. In exchange of your cooperation, I know of an individual that is looking for talents such as all 3 of you. She has the resources and means to make your transition as smooth as possible Due to me seeing what everyone is capable of, I can put in words of your talents as a witness and can put you in a good positions from the start. Ferro and Ixana can be outside witnesses to this as well."

Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 10:29 am

Ix ran towards Yumi and hugged her, "Yumiiiiii, now I see why Dixi is completely in crazy for you, you are always prepared!" Her face lit up seeing a chance to avoid Kathrynne's proposal.

"C-C'mon Ix...", "Hahahaha"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 10:30 am

"It's just a touch suspicious that that's all you want, Kathrynne," Ferro stated. "I hope you weren't planning anything nefarious." He smiled, hearing the commotion Ix was making.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 10:34 am

"It isn't too much effort on her end. She is giving one question for each of us, the former requires little effort. Plus, there is a good possibility that multiple sessions may be required." She points out to Ferro while giving the relieved Ix a hug in return.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 10:43 am

Kathrynne raised an eyebrow.
"Me? Nefarious? Never!" Kathrynne responded, looking hurt. "At least, not without my powers. It is as the masked lady said. I had little to lose, and a lot to gain from such a night. And besides, it's not like you are all going to last long against Daraku."

Kathrynne considered the counter offer. "Which raises an interesting point. Without my powers, how do you intend to vouch for my effectiveness?" She asked. "Or do you intend to restore me, if I accept your offer?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next