Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku

Go down 
+2
forest Assasin
AzureTyrant
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Mysteries of Daraku - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 10:47 am

Ix peeked from behind Yumi, "S-Sorry but only I can break the seal on your skills and I won't do it sorry..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 10:59 am

"We can't just let you go back to Daraku, because A. It needs to be brought down, and B. The last thing we want is for unnecessary harm. Plus, Jane here is very reasonable and is willing to adapt for your sake. Are you?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 11:08 am

"I have done some observation prior to the conflict. Even without your powers, you still use methods of persuasion innate to your beauty so you are not reliant on other means to persuade others" She does not say anything about her actual words of choice as Kathrynne could use some training on that but that can be fixed easily.

"Even when an escalated situation, you are able to maintain degree of control, only having trouble in this one because you had to face two adversaries. But mainly, you have degrees of organization and management to have this operation manage for a while."

"As for your previous ability associated with Daraku, I am not sure of the full details of her policy but it does represent a conflict of interest so she will probably have some to deal with it or replace it. You'd have to speak with her on the details as I do not have any information on her procedure. My apologies."

(Something note that Yumi is a bit small so it would be a bit difficult to completely hide behind her and would be a bit funny would you try to imagine it.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 11:28 am

(She isn't hidding she's hugging her from behind so she had to peek out to talk to Kathrynne xD)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 2:59 pm

Kathrynne frowned.
"Not all of my abilities were granted to me by Daraku. Only the corrupting one. I don't suppose I could regain my innate powers?" Kathrynne asked. "If not, well, there is always my initial offer." She grinned, particularly at Ixana.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 3:02 pm

"W-Well, I-I guess I can return your normal abilities... but the corruption power is a no go."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 3:04 pm

"As long as you don't go trying to backstab us," Ferro stated firmly. He looked back to Jane and asked, "So what were you two before this whole Daraku business?"

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 3:15 pm

"Wonderful! And I give you my word I shall not backstab you." She responded, gleefully. "I believe we have an accord then. You will restore MY abilities, excluding the corruption power that was not mine originally, and will put myself, and my two associates, in touch with one who seeks someone who will put our abilities to good use. In exchange, I will answer any questions you have regarding Daraku, and not associate with them." Kathrynne stated. Jane casually wrote up a contract to that effect and handed it to Kathrynne to sign, who then handed it to Yumi.

"Though I have made no agreement to disclose information regarding my-" Kathrynne began, before being interrupted by Jane.

"Kathrynne lived in a major as the head of her family. I was the head of her retainer of maids and butlers." Jane explained. Kathrynne frowned up at Jane. "She got bored, and I could hardly leave her on her own."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 3:32 pm

"Oh, so she was kinda like a princess?" She said walking towards Kathrynne, "Here, give me your hand and I'll release your powers."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 3:39 pm

"Agreed. Only the corruption ability is forbidden but if you have magical talents that are not Daraku's, then those are valuable assets and are allowed." Yumi nods with acceptance to Kathrynne. The last part causes her to smile at the relationship between the two women. "One last question is how is Victus related to the two of you. This shouldn't change any of our agreement but just curious, especially since he has not been mentioned."

In the meanwhile, she takes a moment to read over the contract, including any small prints, to make sure the terms are correct before she signs if they are.

Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 4:02 pm

"No. I am not a princess. I am nobility, not royalty." Kathrynne responded, seemingly annoyed by the question. She held out her hand to Ixana. "My family may have a claim on our land's throne, but who'd want to be queen anyway?" She added, looking as if the answer was actually her, but was entirely in denial about it.

"Victus was someone who challenged us when we started out in Daraku, after investigating the disappearances of some of his underlings. He fell, and has since agreed to serve my lady since then, in exchange for his life. He is... not all there. He has moments of lucidity, usually in battle, but it seems unlikely he'll ever truly regain his mind." Jane explained. "It's a shame, really. He'd be more useful to us as a willing and lucid ally. But such is the nature of domination. His little mind just couldn't take it. The irony is, we weren't even involved in the disappearances of his guardsmen."

The contract seems well written, with various clauses saying that no hostile actions will be taken against them, unless in self defence. And how the questions must be answered as honestly as possible. It all seems above board, even if it is in legalese.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 4:13 pm

Grabbing her hand Ix starts to draw a little rune, "S-Sorry." a small symbol appears on Kathrynne's hand and Ix starts deleting part of it, after a while only a little part of the symbol remains, "There, your normal powers should be back."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 4:20 pm

She is satisfied with all of the terms within the contract and has to appreciate Jane's attention to the details. She them signs her own name on the document before handing it to Jane. "I believe that should be all in order. In spirit to the agreement, I will be your temporary liaison until an official liaison establishes contact with you."

She throws a gaze towards Victus briefly before returning to Jane. "That is rather unfortunate. Such therapy is beyond my own means and I am not certain if Ix can heal the mind either."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 4:23 pm

"Nobility? Then we've got something in common," he said, more to himself than anyone else. "Anyways, glad we were able to come to some sort of agreement. So, what are the abilities of the other seats? I asked Jane earlier just in case you were less cooperative, but since you're being so reasonable, perhaps I can get a more in-depth account."

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 4:24 pm

"Just so you know, the offer of a night together isn't off the table, if you are interested." Kathrynne whispered to Ixana, as she removed part of the seal, her tone slightly teasing. Clearly she was just having fun watching the adorable Ixana squirm. But equally, the offer seemed genuine, even if she didn't expect to be taken up on it.

She turned to Ferro.
"Well, it might be better if you recap what you know, and I'll fill in the gaps." Kathrynne suggested.

Jane nodded to Yumi.
"Very well." She said, taking the contract back and sealing it in a scroll case with the other one.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 4:42 pm

(Need to go to aunt's house for a moment for her birthday, I think I got the ball rolling enough that Yumi isn't needed yet. BBL! ^.^ )
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 4:47 pm

"E-Eh? N-Not interested, s-sorry..." Said Ix blushing while getting some distance between her and Kathrynne.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 4:49 pm

"She mentioned that the third seat uses martial arts and magic, accompanied by a Midara on the regular," he began. "The second and seat can manipulate the mind and heart, including memories and one's point of view. Then the first seat, able to control corruption the most directly and use her ungodly attractiveness to turn the tides of battle."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 5:02 pm

(Have fun Mizu)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 5:08 pm

Kathrynne nodded.
"Well, the third seat is also rather skilled at negating magical effects. I once saw her battle against a powerful sorcerer and dismiss everything that he threw had, from defensive spells to protect himself, to balls of fire he shot at her. She tore through them like paper." Kathrynne explained. "That said, she's no better at surviving a pure non-magical assault than the next midara. Just be wary of her close range corruption. She corrupts in a similar manner to how I did. Which reminds me..." Her eyes glance over to Yumi. "You may want to be wary of your friend there."

"The second seat is a scary on. She is also a master of illusions. If she gets in your head, you are done for. If I had to state her weakness? Overconfidence. She doesn't believe any can resist her abilities. If you get caught by her, then manage to break free, chances are she won't even notice, and will assume you are still here." Kathrynne continued.

"Finally, the first seat. Indeed, she is not one to be attacked carelessly. She is able to protect an aura that makes pleasure and pain basically equate to the same result. She has multiple styles of fighting, and can integrate her corruption into any of them. Honestly, I have a hard time seeing any way you could beat her. She has no real weaknesses. Well, except maybe the little girl she is seen with. But I suppose you 'hero types' aren't up for using that sort of 'leverage'." Kathrynne concluded. "Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 5:17 pm

"It sounds like the third seat won't be as big of a problem," he pondered aloud. "It's the seats after that I'm most concerned about. If the second seat is able to fiddle with memories, than I can assume she can look into them, which could be bad for me. As for the final seat...well we'll just have to do our best, don't we. Having no apparent weaknesses just means she's really good at hiding her flaws. No one is perfect and perhaps they'll reveal themselves in the heat of battle, though it's risky..." He looked Kathrynne in the eyes and asked, "What do you know of the meeting place? Any noteworthy locations or room ls that could be taken advantage of at all?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 5:19 pm

"Huh? You mean Yumi? We already took the corruption out of her body and Dixi absorbed it with her gauntlets... by the way... about the first and second seats... is one of them the creator of that power?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 5:44 pm

"Your gauntlets can absorb corruption? That's... interesting." Kathrynne commented. "Well, Zara is the one who gave me my corruption power. As far as I'm aware, she's the source of it all." Kathrynne responded. "Oh, and Zara is the first seat, in case that wasn't clear."

"As for the meeting place, well, I know of a few rooms which are rarely occupied. And I'm relatively sure there is a secret entrance to the castle through an underground tunnel, to the east of the castle. I'm not certain where it emerges, but I doubt it'll be anywhere too conspicious." Kathrynne added. "I can give you a basic layout of the castle, if that'd help."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 5:47 pm

"That'd be very appreciated," Ferro confirmed. "If you would be so kind. By the way, you said you were a noble. What family?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 5:49 pm

"Dixi... do you think..." "Has to be, let me take charge." Ix agreed and let Dixi back on control, "Tell me more about her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next