Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku

Go down 
+2
forest Assasin
AzureTyrant
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

Mysteries of Daraku - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 6:21 am

"I believe that went well. From my understanding of Emily, she expect some degree of professionalism and a good grasp of of your field as you have confirmed that to her. She isn't looking for perfection and looks for growth within potential employees."

Yumi pauses for a brief moment in thought as she again thinks on previous things she seen before. "I believe that the entry one was successful, though there will be 2 individual testing sessions tailored to each person based on what they know of each of you." She finally smiles as she finishes her assessment.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 8:50 am

Victus chuckled.
"If they're anything like the guard programme testing, it ain't gonna be easy." Victus commented. "But where's the fun in easy?" He grinned.

Jane remained quiet, but paying close attention.

"Did you have to do these tests?" Kathrynne asked.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 9:49 am

"No I do not as I am not officially part of Malasonta. Although the city, Yokohoro, where I am at has some business connections with Malasonta. Malasonta and Yokohoro have done some joint effort including military operation and city projects that has benefited both sides. As for how I ended up with this task for Emily. I owed them a favor."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:20 am

"I see. So by bringing me to meet with them, you are balancing two favours with one agreement." Kathrynne noted, a slight smile on her face. "How very... efficient of you."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:29 am

"Yes, though not just meeting with them but also seeing the whole process goes through so that all 3 of us benefit in the end." Yumi smiles in return while noting Kathrynne had caught the connection of her actions rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 11:41 am

"This seems like a deal that is potentially advantage for all three groups involved. They get some new assets, we get a cause, along with what I'm assuming are generous benefits, and you get to return both a favour, and complete a deal." Kathrynne responded. Though it was very brief, a small look of pride crossed Jane's face.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 12:02 pm

Yumi nods to Kathrynne's deduction. She did catch the brief expression on Jane's face and felt the same way in a sense.

Before anything else is spoken, the door slides open, allowing the Roshart siblings to walk through the door. "Thank you for your patience. Morgan and I have discuss the matter with each others and others that have also listened. And we have come to a conclusion that all 3 of you are accepted into Malasonta.

Furthermore, majority of Morgan's subordinate wishes to take you under their wings personally, something that is not very common. So instead of starting with red as with many starting Malasonta associates, you will be starting with yellow. Congratulations and welcome to Malasonta."

She turn towards Yumi. "And, Ms. Mitsue. You have done more than asked of us and we humbly thank you for your services."

Finally Emily address the 3 once more "Does anyone have have any questions before we can proceed with the process of entry?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 1:01 pm

Kathrynne and Victus rose to her feet as the siblings entered, whilst Jane turned to face them, having not taken a seat.
"Your honour us, Ms. Roshart." Kathrynne commented. "Though I hope you will not think this boorish of me to ask, I feel I would be doing us a disservice if I didn't ask. What is in it for us? And what purpose do you, by which I of course mean Malasonta, serve?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 2:45 pm

"That is understandable. Aside from a bi-weekly salary, you also get bonus pay added depending on your performance. Any work related accidents and injuries will be covered by Malasonta medical personnel or associated with Malasonta at no cost. You will also have access to several utilities such as a fitness or meditation room exclusive to Malasonta personnel. There will be a hand-out book that will list the policies and benefits later on that."

"As for Malasonta's purpose. We are an independent commerce firm establishing links between commercial and industrial entities and government entities and include our own commerce institution with the purpose of economic development."

Morgan gestures to speak as well. "We are also a research form that looks into figuring how different artifacts discovered through our expedition team such as historic ruins or a useful material. We also research how to improve various currently existing subjects such as current economic policies and development."

Emily takes over once more, the transition smooth between siblings. "I hope that answers your questions, Lady Rowan."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 2:54 pm

Kathrynne smiled, then raised a finger, as if asking for a pause.
"Very well. One moment." Kathrynne turned around and gave Jane a look. She gave a brief nod. She then turned to Victus. He looked a little less certain, but after a few moments, put his thumb up. Kathrynne nodded to them and turned back. "We would be happy to accept your generous offer."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 3:17 pm

Emily smiles at Kathrynne. "Wonderful! We will have the process continue then. Until then, we will have someone come along to give you a tour of the facility in a bit. Welcome to Malasonta, we will be looking forward to working along side with everyone. Everything is in order, Morgan?"

Morgan makes a motion of drawing something with his finger as a blue square appears where his finger is. Several motions of his finger later, the blue box has a small green one and a yellow one afterward before all of it disappears. "Aside from some paperwork that will needs to be fill later on, everything is set. No rush on the paperwork though."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 3:26 pm

Jane watches the motions with interest. Kathrynne nodded towards Emily then turned to Yumi.

"Thank you for your help... Yumi?" She asked, less to confirm that was her name, and more to establish if she was comfortable with her usage of her given name. "Tell Ix I'll see her soon." She added, with a sly smile and a wink.

She then turned to Morgan. "I wouldn't worry about the paperwork. I'm sure Jane will be more than happy to process it all as soon as possible." She turned to Jane with a slightly teasing look, but Jane's expression remained neutral, and she gave a nod.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 3:36 pm

"Yumi is fine. And I'll relay your greetings to her. And I am glad to have saw this through the end. If it is alright, I would like to stay in contact. Is it alright if I have one of those papers as well?" She direct the last question towards Jane.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 3:44 pm

Jane smiled at Yumi.
"Of course. Feel free to write any time." She responded in a rather friendly tone, something that she hasn't displayed much of until now. Kathrynne turned, looking a little surprised at the tone as Jane tore off a page and handed it to Yumi, seemingly happy to have found a kindred spirit.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 3:57 pm

Emily and Morrgan had vacate the area to starts finishing establishing the group as associates of Malasonta as they converse.

Yumi reciprocates the smile as she takes an envelope of a sort and places it inside to ensure its state remains good. "I will." She pauses for a moment as she finds a runestone that allows her to call the Ixanas. "I wonder if they have establish contact with Ferro's friend or not and perhaps find a way to restore Victus's mind."

(New Affiliate Arc end?)

(New
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 4:01 pm

"I hope so. Can't keep slipping in and out like this forever." Victus commented, his eyes beginning to look glassy again.

(Seems as good a place as any to end that. Regroup time?)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 4:17 pm

(Yep. Also major character development for side characters Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 4:20 pm

(What is it with you and developing all my characters that were just meant to be antagonists? xD)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 4:21 pm

(We finally regrouping? Yay!)

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 4:21 pm

You're villains are not safe from the Redemption Police!!)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 4:30 pm

(Thou shall be redeemed or we will send you the witch of the iron bearhugs :p)

Not long after they returned from Adri's house Dixi noticed a little runestone shining on her pocket, "Oh? Seems they are calling us, they must be done with their part" She then layed her hand on Ferro's shoulder, "Don't really know what will happen transporting two people but, we'll see..." after that Dixi activates the stone and both are transported where the others are located... Well, almost above them, Dixi and Ferro have a little fall, "Ouch... That hurts, you ok Ferro?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 4:32 pm

Ferro, laying on his back, sore all over, responds. "Yeah, but you have gotta get used to warping!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 4:35 pm

"I'm used to it, but this stone is made for one person, two alters the transportation..." replied Dixi while getting back on her feet.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 4:37 pm

"Then how did we get there safe and sound when we went to Adri's house?" he inquired as he picked himself up off the ground.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 4:38 pm

"Adri's magic is stronger then Ix's, she's still learning." She said offering him a hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku   Mysteries of Daraku - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next