Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku III

Go down 
+3
AzureTyrant
Mizuhashi
X_Simply-Perfect_X
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 7:45 pm

This pressure. It was unreal. Very few things had compared to this for the Blood Angel, but he would not give up. He propped up his Bolter, taking aim....

Only for a hand to slowly lower it, courtesy of the tactician who was slowly walking towards the seats, eyes taking in the atmosphere. "So..You are the ones in charge? A nice place you have here. Very lively, though I assume it's not always like this?" Might as well try and strike up some casual conversation. See what kind of information he can gather.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 7:58 pm

The pressure was heavy, but the fact that they were protected by Ix's charm and even their numbers put a bit of confidence in him, especially as Gwen looked upon he and Barchiel with anger. "Lady Gwenivere, I take it?" Ferro asked, speaking like the noble he was. "You seem irked, what's tbe matter?

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 8:04 pm

(Gonna have to sleep now. Night all.)

Zara's headed tilted slightly towards Ix.
"Know why you are here?" She responded, her tone perfectly mimicking one that was genuine. "I honestly cannot say that I do know why you are here. Please, enlighten me. You aren't planning to raid us, are you?" She asked, her tone sounding like it was fearful, and her expression showing what looked like concern. "Do you know how many innocent people there are in this castle? Please do not harm them. I am, after all, responsible for their wellbeing." Gwenivere stifled a laugh, her focus on the trio breaking as she did, and the hazy aura returning to the annoyance it was previously.

Her head then turned towards Robin. "Oh, wouldn't it be lovely if it was always like this? I do so enjoy a good dance. To answer your question, this castle is usually rather barren. It is only thanks to renovation work done by our organisation that it is in this wonderous state right now. We are currently celebrating its Grand Opening, you see?" She added. "And 'in charge' is... not entirely incorrect. Yes, I suppose you could say we make many of the decisions about the running of Daraku." Zara smiled devilishly.

Gwenivere turned to face Ferro, her eyes intense, and the room around them seemed to vanish. There were no dancers. No party members. Just a dark void, with her and him, alone.
"Do not concern yourself with my current state, angel binder. You should show more concern for yourself." She responded. Her lips did not move, beyond curling into a sultty smile, as she did, and the voice seemed to pierce his mind. Then, as suddenly as it had begun, the room returned to normal, and Gwenivere's gaze had begun to casually sweep over the room again, just as Jennifer's was. From all appearances to the others, she had not responded to Ferro's question.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 8:08 pm

Ferro was caught a bit off guard by such an aggravated telepathic response, but smiled as usual. "Ah, now I see. A redeemed angel probably doesn't sound all too appealing, does it?"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 8:09 pm

"Oh, that's nice. A grand opening...A shame that I couldn't grab a brochure or a pamphlet or something in order to learn about your organization. But I guess talking to you three will have to do, if that's alright." Robin noted to himself that he still held his weapons. Hopefully they could parley and come to a peaceful solution. If not....Well, he wouldn't be defenseless at least. Though he noted the one known as Jennifer. A chuckle escaped him. "I'd ask if she'd want to dance, but I doubt it would be right for a stranger such as I to ask such a question."

Barchiel, however, was not convinced. His hands still held his Bolter, eyes narrowed. All it took was for them to make one foul move...
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 8:10 pm

Ix looked at the three of them, first Jennifer, she knew that even when she looked uninterested, she had almost the same martial skill as Dixi; then Gwynevere, she was able to detect some telepatic powers like she was talking to someone, probably Ferro; and finally her eyes fixed on Zara, the one responsible for all that happened to her and her sisters "I'm pretty sure you know, specially after what you did to my big sister."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 8:27 pm

Sierra out of everyone seems to be at the most ease as the oppressive aura doesn't seem to affect her, or more accurate, it doesn't seem to be directed towards her. Sierra's scanner does display the abudant amount of energy coming from the seats though. She does stand aside though, not to follow along but neither to deter the party either.

If she showed any reaction to her being called a toymaker, she didn't show it, nor did Spring Rose either. In fact the doll has been rather still though she does look a bit worried while holding onto her owner's collar. "I would prefer to not fight but simply observe. Not that I would be able to make much of a mark in battle anyhow as it is not within my field." In indication of her words, her launcher is holstered on her belt.

Sierra did glance over the other occupants in the room though. Something seems to be odd here. It seems that Ferro's party was expected yet what are all of these people doing here? Sierra' glasses starts to get a reading of all of these folks for a moment while keeping Spring Rose close to her that she isn't taking any others actions. The field is no longer hers to participate.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 8:30 pm

(Welp. I'ma sleep now. See you guys.....Probably after work.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 8:32 pm

(I should go too, it's 4:30 am here... Or should I? XD)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 8:45 pm

Yumi shakes her head briefly from the haze that is befuddling her mind though Ix's charm seems to alleviate much of it. She takes a deep breath in and then slowly exhales it outwards as she goes into a brief meditative state to clear her mind in the meanwhile of the haze.

Liselle seems to momentarily be nowhere in sight. Until the figure of a slime girl bouncing into the room appear, or more accurately, bouncing on a slime pogo-stick with springs. While the slime girl was affected by the fog momentarily, the adrenalin of pogo-sticking and her mental resilience make her more prepared for the oppression of the mind, especially now reinforced by Ix. While she was having a riot, her swift eyes did notice all of the dancers and them the music before she catches on some factors that this introduced and she already is developing a counter in her mind. Nice try. Numa numa numa!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 14, 2018 11:18 pm

Here comes the OP cherry preserves))

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 4:59 am

Zara quirked an eyebrow at Robin, and her lips curled seductively.
"You wish to dance with Jennifer?" Zara asked, amused. "I would not worry about being a stranger. Jenny here does prefer to know people by how they move." Her gaze lingers on Robin momentarily, before moving on to Ix.

Jennifer, meanwhile, moves her glance from the dancers over to Robin, looking him up and down, as if evaluating him, before returning her gaze to the dancers.

"Your sister?" Zara asked. "The only person I have interacted with from your bloodline is you, Ixana." Zara's expression looked saddened. "And after all the work I put into fixing you, your cruel friends have split you up again. I was afraid that you were not prepared. But, it is no matter. Ask nicely, and I may help you again." Despite the offer being completely against anything that Ix could possibly want, somehow the offer still seemed... tempting.

Finally, Zara's gaze landed on Sierra.
"A wise choice. Siding with the victor does ensure your own survival. Perhaps, once we are finished with this brief intercourse, we can discuss... options for you." Zara concluded, her tone sounding perfectly professional, yet somehow conveying a deeper innuendo to her words at the same time.

As Sierra glanced over the room, she saw that the vast majority of the people in here were normal people. The musicians, however, had no readings at all. Perhaps they were illusions? Finally, a small handful of the dancers appeared to be stronger in one way or another, both of the males and females.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 5:04 am

"I see. Well, I have learned a bit of dancing." Thank you, Maribelle, for those lessons on how to act around nobility....Even though the moments she tried to act less 'noble' still physically hurt him. Not only that, but the battlefield required a lot of movement and the like in order to not be harmed. Though it seemed as though Jennifer wanted...absolutely nothing to do with him. Huh.

Well, at least Liselle seemed to be having fun. "Oh well. If nobody wishes to dance...." He turned away, moving to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 5:07 am

"Fixing? You used a low trick to make Dixi accept your corrupting kiss! You tricked her into believe you were Yumi!" Ix bravado was becoming more like pure anger, she didn't liked to hear her talk like that of her sister.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 5:20 am

Yumi moved a hand to Ix's shoulder. "Ix, please keep focus. Do not let them provoke you into their game." Despite what Zara had done, despite being taken the form of to exploit Dixi, Yumi remains remarkable calm, almost serene.

"I would not say a perpetually angry person is an improvement. " Liselle decided to jump off of the pogo-stick and then it pops like a balloon before she reabsorb the toy. Apparently she is using air inside of the slime pogo-stick for extra bounce. Well credit where it is due! However it seems Liselle is still somewhat bouncing, albeit just her slime body this time but seems to be a beat of a sort and not exactly of the music either.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 6:03 am

Sierra did seem slightly surprised at what she witness, especially when she was scanning over the musician.  She was not say anything out loud though in regards to them.  Some of the dancers seem out of place though.  A voice directed towards her catches her attention; it was Zara.  Turning her attention to the 1st seat she reply in a format manner.  

"I am flattered, Lady Seafield.  Though I will have to know more about those options if I were to accept them."  Unlike Zara though, her tone is strictly professional as she would rather not get entangled in a lot of the complication that comes with the alternative interpretation.

Last edited by Dataslycer on Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 9:01 am

Ferro looked over the other seats. "I'd like to avoid dancing with you Lady Gwenivere for now. After all, you seem a bit livid. All we did was have a talk with Lasciel," he stated to the mind-wiper. His gaze then primarily focused on Jennifer. "A martial artist in Daraku, correct? A pair-up after my own heart."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 9:03 am

"I know I'm sorry Yumi." She said feeling her anger dissapearing, she couldn't let them provoke her, once she was calm she tried her bravado again "Your friend there seems pretty relaxed..." she said looking at Jennifer "It's because Dixi isn't around to kick her ass again?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 9:07 am

Ooooo, Here comes Ix with that sick fire))

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 10:13 am

(She's trying her best, but she's nervous and a bit scared, she's without Dixi and Xana for a while after all)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 10:23 am

Fair, after all Xana is the OP one))

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 10:49 am

Speaking of Jennifer, Yumi glances over her, or rather, her expression as she has not said anything since they have arrived and mostly have been focusing on the dancers of the room. She doesn't think the silence is due to lack of Dixi honestly. Actually wait, where are the ones accompanying the seats?. For the moment though, she slips her kitsune mask back on.

(Would like to see Xana vs Liselle without Xana holding back <.<)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 10:51 am

(Liselle will probably still win! XD)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 11:12 am

(That would be interesting but being Xana how she is hating to fight all out I doubt she would do it xD)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 11:29 am

(Not even for sex battles?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku III
Page 7 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next