Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cutting Loose Threads

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Cutting Loose Threads - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 8:54 pm

Adri sighed and snapped her fingers. A portal opened in the kitchen and Ix would come falling out of it into one of the chairs, a breakfast burrito on a plate in front of her. She wove a quick enchantment and bound Ix to the chair then and there. "I gave you your space to help your mother, Ix, but if you don't eat, you're never getting out of that chair. You won't be of much good to your mother if you end up starving yourself."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 8:56 pm

"E-Eh? N-No, I'm fine I swear... I'll head back to my room..." She tried to get up but the enchantment kept her in place
"You need to eat Ix... Don't do this to yourself, Dixi is worried too, this is consuming you."
"I... I'll be fine... Don't worry..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 9:13 pm

Adri sighed sadly before assuming her motherly domination mode. "Now listen here, young lady! I will not stand by and let you damage not only yourself, but Dixi too! You will not stand a single toe up from this seat until you get some food into your belly!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 9:19 pm

"B-But!... O-Okay..." Ix knew that there was no way in hell she could convince Adri to let her go, so she decided to eat "... This is really good" She said as she started to eat, the way she munched the burrito was the proof that she didn't eat anything for a few days.
Xana was happy to see her sister finally eating something and so she sat down and started to eat as well, while doing so she looked around "Yumi isn't here? I'd assumed she would stay here with Dixi..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 9:28 pm

"Yumi's off doing...her own thing. It's less self-destructive than Ix's behavior, at least," Adri stated. "You'll have another of those, Ix, and then you can return to your mother's side."

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 9:29 pm

(Going on a Pokewalk, be back later)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 9:44 pm

"I see... After all that business with Daraku I'm not surprised she doesn't want to be near their leaders, even with the corruption sealed, I guess the extra seal we put on Gwen to block her powers is working, isn't it Adri?"

Xana looks at Spike "How are you feeling today? Are you recovered?" She asked

Ix nodded and starts eating a second burrito "Can I... Have one for Zara?"

Meanwhile Dixi was using a stone similar to the one Ix uses to talk with Kathrynne but to talk with Yumi, it was obvious that she worried about her, the fight left her some marks, it was sure to assume that once this business with Zara was over she would run to the dancer's side, they promised to get some vacations after all and now with Xana taking care of their assignements it was even easier.

(Sure dude, have fun)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 10:09 pm

Yumi is within the forest, meditating. For a few days now she has had nightmares of her hands stained with Dixi's blood as she stood over her corpse under Gwenivere's order. Though she knows they are dreams, the fact that it is occurring really troubles her. The experience had left a deep fear of what she had done while under Gweinvere's control. The stone she held vibrated indicating that Dixi was contacting her. She activated it before speaking towards it. "Yes Dixi?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 10:15 pm

"Yes, you may, Ix," she told the young woman. "As for the seal on Gwenivere's powers, yes, it's holding strong so far. I can easily throw down a few more layers to the seal to insure success."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 10:24 pm

"...I think I'm better. But I still just..wanna fight her. I can't let Nui and Ragyo get away with whatever they have planned..."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 2:30 am

"I put some of my own so you can relax a bit Adri." she replied while finishing the burrito.

"I know how you feel Spike, I'll even go with you, but you have to wait until I'm back okay? Have to free the amazons." She was happy that Spike calmed down, he seemed to be a smart boy.

Ix just finished her secomd burrito but couldn't help herself on grabbing another one, when the others looked at her she blushed a bit, sge ated a lot for someone who "isn't hungry"

"How are you today? Still have those nightmares?" Dixi knew about the dancer's nightmares, the reason of her forest meditation, she was worried about her.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 2:37 am

Adri smiled down at Ix, now that she was eating again. "Don't neglect your health again, young lady, okay?" Adri told her. "Until you get through to your mother, I will be the acting adult here. And a good mom makes sure her kids are well-fed."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 2:48 am

"Sorry Adri..." She apologized "Huh? She has been telling me to go eat all the time... That's a good sign... Isn't?" She heard Xana talking to Spike and noticed the monkey catcher boy "O-Oh, sorry we haven't been introduced yet... I'm Ix, Xana's little sister, I apologize in advance for whatever Xana might have said or done to you."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 2:51 am

"Oh, she has? Well then, that's good news! It seems she's been saying the same things I have," she said.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 4:17 am

Xana finished her breakfast and standed up "Alright then, I'm going to take a shower, once I'm done we'll head to the amazon's village..." She said before leaving the kitchen not without giving Adri a look of thanks for convincing Ix to eat.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 6:00 am

"...yes. I may have to get therapy for this. Meditation seems to be an only temporary solution." Yumi sighs. She has an idea of the what is causing it, but it is still vague. And knowing and being able to handle it are two different things.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 6:06 am

"I may know a way... if it's on your mind... we could face your fears getting inside that nightmare, I can ask Xana or Adri to send us into your nightmare and I'll help you overcome it, what do you think?" She stopped using the stone for a moment "Ix can you ask Adri if she can send people into someone's dreams or nightmares?""Eh? Sure give me a moment..." She finished her third burrito "Adri, Dixi is asking if you can send people into someone else's dreams or nightmates."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 6:19 am

"I am fearful of the effect of dream surfing of those that enter though." She had hear of what has happened to those that has attempted it and those without the mental resilience do not return unscathed.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 6:22 am

"I'll definetly protect you this time, I swear over my life, so do not fear, I'll be there with you and so will be Ix, you can count with us." Dixi tones was completely serious, she felt guilty because she couldn't protect her from Gwen's mind control, this is the least she could do to help her.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 6:29 am

"...Dixi, there is so much you are able to do. Asided from this trauma, I may need either more training or an extra mean of aid in combat. Not once was I able to avoid Jennifer's attack, I was outclassed in every way."

(Technically she was able to avoid one of the first flurry of blows but...)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 6:33 am

"If you wish to train, I'll help you with pleasure, just a warning I'm a pretty strict teacher, since my own teacher was really strict as well, but I'm sure you are okay with that, aren't you?" She asked, her training sessions when she was younger were extreme, she always ended up exhausted and full of wounds, thankfully there were good healers back where she trained.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 7:38 am

"Later on perhaps, but as of now, I would not be able to focus on training as I am right now." It is not that she is averse to harsh training, but with so many issues within her mind, she would not pick up on what she needs to learn.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 7:46 am

"So be it, just tell me once you think you are ready... and if you need help with those nightmares remember we sitll ahve that option I mentioned early... Goodluck Yumi, I love you..." She finished before letting Yumi go back to her meditation.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 7:49 am

"They will be considered, thank you. I love you, Dixi." And with those last word, she returns to her meditation.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:04 am

"I could, though are you certain? Dream surfing can be dangerous to the surfer's mental state if they're not careful," Adrianna said. "And if this is for who I think it's for, you'll need to have a very well-honed mind."

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cutting Loose Threads
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next