Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 6:59 pm

"Oh? I can see it on your face... You want it~♪" Vixen was excited, she almost had Vulcan under her control, just a bit more and the heroine would be wrapped around her finger "Tell me..." She started, pulling out a bottle of perfume and spraying herself "Does this smell nice?"

(17)

Vixen was confident on her power over Vulcan that she didn't noticed the effect of the perfume not working at all.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 7:31 pm

(20)
Her hair scorched into a yellow fury as her welding mask turned. Vulcan grabbed Vixen's shoulders and rammed her mask into Vixen's own, knocking her off of her. "Smells like you need to find a better perfume!" She got up to her feet and readied herself for more.

Vulcan: 11
Vixen: 11

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 7:40 pm

"It didn't work?" Vixen was shocked but she didn't wasted too much time "Let's use this again since you liked it more~" she says before blowing another cloud of powder to Vulcan...

(63)

Again the wind, what was with today and the random wind?

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 8:06 pm

(62)
Vulcan rushed in and lit her foot aflame as she leaped up and roundhouse kicked Violet Vixen in the side, knocking her back again. "You need to pick up a few more tricks if you're going to ever have a snowballs chance against me!"

Vixen: 7

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 8:17 pm

Vixen stood up "Grrr, the more you resist the more I want you to be mine... Black Vulcan!" She stated before rushing towards her...

(37)

But Vulcan stepped out of the way on time.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 8:22 pm

(46, 46) Not making this up

As Vixen's charge swept by her, Vulcan quickly swung her elbow into the side of Vixen's head, knocking her to the floor and giving her some time to recover.
"Let me ask you something, Vixen..." she said, walking over to the fallen villain. "Why me...?"

Vixen: 5+Paralyzed

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 8:27 pm

(Oh don't worry, my luck isn't here but...)
"Why you? Because you are a heroine... I want you, do I need more reasons?" Vixen said trying to move but unable due to the paralysis.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 8:34 pm

She remembered the words of the clone Zara created, and her words, and while she still believes firmly in being a superhero for reality, she still felt the sting from her words. "But I'm not really all that great, am I? I'm just some girl that happened to get superpowers...Outside of that, I'm just some comic geek that works in an forge..."
She gently bit her bottom lip for a moment before asking, "You could get so much done if you simply avoided me. Maybe make a commotion in one part of the city and then bail and do what you really want in another while I'm distracted. It's not like I'd be able to stop you..."

-Turn Pass-

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 8:37 pm

"No, no, no! I'm a villianess, I'm supposed to fight a hero and that's you! I want to make you submit, I want to make you mine!" Vixen stated clearly annoyed.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 8:48 pm

She felt her spirit lift a bit as she spoke those words. "You're supposed to fight a hero..." She smiled and looked down at Vulcan, grabbing her hand and lifting her up to her feet. "Yeah, you're right! Look at this picture, a villain talking sense into the hero, what kind of crap is that?"

-Violet Vixen is now a part of Black Vulcan's Rogue's Gallery-
-Villainess Weakness active-

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 8:57 pm

"My... Does this means you want to continue?" She asked, her eyes sparkling in excitement.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 9:07 pm

"Yeah! Go ahead and come at me, villain!!" Vulcan shouted, backing away and standing at the ready. As she found her vigor and spirit, something far off began to move.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 9:14 pm

Having her so close...

(60)

Vixen tackled her down and pinned her "Yes... Soon, we'll be together... You'll be mine~" She then pulls out the lipstick tube once again and coated her lips with it "Just give in~" She adds in a sultry voice before she starts to roughtly makeout with Vulcan, grinding their bodies together, running her hands all around the heroine's body.

Vulcan: 5 Charmed + Bound
Vixen: 5

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 9:32 pm

(66, 68) Disadvantage Success
Vulcan's body shuddered as she felt her nemesis spread her lilac lipstick across her own lips, being conquered by one of her worst enemies. However, this was always when the hero would make a comeback! She broke from Vixen's hold and encircled her fist in flames. "Flame on, Vixy!"
(42, 35) Fail
However, she felt her flames flicker out as she swung her fist, which the villain easily dodged.

Vulcan: 5 Charmed

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 9:36 pm

Vixen started to unzip more of her bodysuit...

(38)

She tosses her bodysuit aside, remaining naked and flashing Vulcan with her stunning body.

Vulcan: 3 + Charmed
Vixen: 5 + Naked

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 9:43 pm

(43)
Vulcan would've attacked then and there, but found herself utterly baffled by her gorgeous figure and big jugs. "W-Woah, a little ahead of ourselves, Vixen?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 9:47 pm

"You say that... But I can see you are mesmerized by these..." Vixen started to plsy with her breasts trting to charm Vulcan...

(57)

Vixen was so convinced of her victory that started to approach Vulcan "Be mine~" She whispered with her sultry voice.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 9:52 pm

(65)
Even though it didn't do much, Vulcan truly was staring at her tits, a bit distracted by them as they jiggled. "I-I will not be yours..." she replied weakly.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 9:55 pm

"Oh but you will... The things I will do to you~"...

(84)

She wrapped her arms around Vulcan and softly whispered on her ear all she was going to do to her once she submitted.

Vulcan: 1 Bound

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 9:57 pm

Vulcan couldn't handle anymore. "I...can't wait..." she sighed, giving in to Vixen's wiles and surrendering in the fight. That something that responded to her spirit was still coming and was getting closer.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 9:59 pm

"Yes... Finally... You are aaaall mine." Vixen started to celebrate her victory before sealing the deal and making sure Vulcan was totally defeated

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 10:02 pm

Vulcan shuddered again as she felt Vixen's lips press against her own, her naked body pressing tightly to hers. She eagerly accepted her flirtations and looked into her eyes with a naked want, as a strange object soared towards them, unbeknownst to either of them.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 10:04 pm

The object hit Vixen while she was making out with Vulcan, that annoyed her "Grrr, who is interrupting my claim of my prize!?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 10:17 pm

The object bounced off Vixen and slammed into Black Vulcan, sending her skidding back across the pavement as a bright light enveloped her and a voice called out.

BRAVE IN!! GABURINCHO!

When the light faded, Vulcan was on her feet and dressed in a white skintight costume with a golden sash design with a fanged pattern inside. Adorning her shoulders were silver pauldrons with protruding spikes and a hard, white helmet fashioned to have T-rex features with a black visor space adorned with golden fang designs bordering it.
"W-What the-!?"
(42)
As Vulcan was pondering what just happened, a bright light shined from her and out forth came a strange spear-like object that landed in her hands and blasted off towards Vixen. Freaking out, and not wanting this thing to impale Violet Vixen, the weapon merely created a concussive blast on contact, safely and soundly depleting the rest of Vixen's stamina.
The moment the weapon vanished, so too did Vulcan's new costume, only for a strange gun to be found at her hip along with a belt holding several battery-shaped cartridges. Disregarding that for now, Vulcan rushed to Vixen's side and held her for a moment. "Vixen, are you alright?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 10:25 pm

"You..." Vixen was starting to recover from the hit "That... That was amazing!" She said while pounding on Vulcan and started to makeout with her once more "Now I want you more than ever~" The hit might have knocked her out for a bit, but she was still a prisoner of her own lust.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next