Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan Empty
PostSubject: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 3:23 pm

After having lost to a mysterious vampire, Alita has been sent to team up with a midara and help them subdue a human.

Using the knowledge that had been implanted into her head, the dragon girl had set out to find her 'partner', who happened to be in the same city she fought the vampire in.

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 3:44 pm

Alita went to where she had last been seen sighing with a little fear as she went to find her new partner who probably wouldn't treat her like a fellow midara at first "So i just have to fight with her...maybe someone will defeat us and save me from all of this..."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 3:52 pm

"Hello?" a feminine voice greeted. Alita turned to see and elegant looking young woman with her blonde hair in curly pigtails.

Although the newcomer was trying to hide it, Alita could notice how she was warily glancing at her inhumane features.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 3:54 pm

Alita slightly blushed noticing her looking at her dragon parts "Um hi there...would you happen to know where i can find a woman named Mami?" If she was gonna work with a midara she wasn't gonna be too secretive about who's she's looking for
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 3:59 pm

"That would be me." the young woman replied as some tension Alita hadn't noticed left her. "I'm Mami Tomoe. Am I wrong in assuming that our mutual friend sent you to help me?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 4:07 pm

Alita nodded "Yeah i'm suppose to be your partner for the day and help you beat someone in a fight...i guess it'll be nice working with you even if i don't really do those sexy moves midara do"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 4:13 pm

"I'm a bit inexperienced with that myself." Mami admitted with a nod. "Should we start looking, or would you prefer if sat down for a bit of tea first?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 4:24 pm

Alita taps her chin and nods "Let's go for some tea we might catch someone looking for a job there and get the drop on them...also a drink sounds nice"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 4:28 pm

"Wonderful!" Mami said as she gave a happy little clap. The elegant young woman then led her new partner to a nearby cafe.

After they sat down and ordered, Mami said, "So, why don't you tell me about yourself, miss?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 4:30 pm

Alita rubbed her neck and blushed "Well my name is Alita and i was a treasure hunter that found a ancient dragon artifact...and the dragon it was with. long story short i got turned into his pupil and given this collar that makes me look like a dragon girl even if i can't take it off... anyway i guess other stuff is i like my boomerang and for some reason i've only ever seem to go against vampire women..."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 4:31 pm

"I see. Are vampires really that common here?" Mami asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 4:32 pm

Alita shrugs "I guess it seems more like i'm just unlucky and always run into them. you have no idea how many times i've been bitten on my neck...anyway can i know a little more about you?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 4:40 pm

"Yes. As I told you, I'm Mami Tomoe. I'm from... very far away. I can create ribbons," Mami explained as she twirled a finger and a small yellow ribbon flew from the tip, "and I can then use these ribbons to create other things."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 4:41 pm

Alita watches the ribbon like a cat with a laser "That's super cool! so like you can create weapons? or is it more like clolthing?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 4:47 pm

"I've figured out how to make muskets with them." Mami admitted with a nod. "I can even use them to create a perfect double of myself."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 5:05 pm

Alita nodded with actual interest "That sounds awesome! oh yeah we are suppose to be looking for a target here too aren't we...anyone you notice?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 5:07 pm

A loud yawn cut as far into the air as it could go, buried under the commotion of the people passing through the city. Rachel huffed, feeling the exhaustion over her as she was ready to head home, but it was quite a ways away and she was losing patience in the notion of travelling by foot. Looking around, everyone seemed to be all wrapped up in their own thoughts and priorities, so taking advantage of that, she slipped away into the dark alleys to get dressed for more of an "express route".

(Sorry I kept y'all waiting DX)

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 5:13 pm

"Not yet." Mami said with a shake of her head. "Perhaps we should step outside and begin searching in earnest?" Despite phrasing it as a question, the elegant young woman got to her feet and headed toward the exit.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 5:16 pm

Alita squeaked and finished her drink before moving to follow her "Oh um okay miss Mami! so um how will we even do a fight with someone? do you wanna be the lead fighter and i just help from behind?" She wanted to at least try to be a good teammate even if she wanted to lose and be saved she didn't wanna make herself out as a target for the mysterious vampire to toy with again
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 5:19 pm

"If that is what you're comfortable with." Mami answered before she hopped onto a nearby rooftop. "Ah, sorry. Do you need a hand?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 5:20 pm

Alita looked up to her and nodded "Yeah i may be able to do some cool stuff with my boomerang but jumping high is not one of my powers..." she held up her hands to Mami waiting for some help
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 5:24 pm

Rachel made sure to hide away in the darkest shadows as she changed into her hero outfit, donning her second identity as the Black Vulcan. Ironing out evil in the city... except for tonight, because she really just wants to use her fire to fly home. "Plenty of magic in this weird world, but a real hero leaves no trace of their true identity," she monologues heroically.

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 5:32 pm

Mami gestured with her hand and a ribbon shot out of her wrist and wrapped around Alita's waist. The magical construct gently lifted the dragon girl up onto the roof.

"Let me know if you see anyone ineteresting, alright?" Mami said as she set Alita down and retracted her ribbon.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 5:34 pm

Alita nods still very impressed by her ribbons "I really wanna learn how you do that now! that's so cool anyway i'll watch out for anyone strange." She smiles and begins looking around for any good targets
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 5:42 pm

After fully donning her costume and stuffing her old clothes back into her backpack, Rachel began to play around with the fire she generates. Always good to warm up a little before a flight, after all, and besides it always did make her feel especially happy having these powers, most especially now that she was stuck in this world.

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan Empty

Back to top Go down

Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next