Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 12:05 pm

Alita waited this time smiling "It looks like she's calmed down! you're breasts must feel really relaxing miss Mami!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 3:19 am

Rachel, struggling in her own head, was in a dizzying effort to find her way back to reality. Through some miracle, she was able to pull herself together and push Mami away, taking a swing at her with a fist.

-Red Hot Right-

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 7:29 am

(Red Hot Right -roll 75- Fail!)
(Let's Have a Seat -roll 74- Success!)

The hero's wild swing missed her target and knocked her off balance. Which Mami used as an opportunity to gently sit herself on the mask woman's stomach.

"I do hope you're enjoying yourself." the blond asked her seat with a warm smile.

Black Vulcan: 4 Willpower + 5/10 Heat of the Forge + Charmed(1) + Weak Bind
Alita: 8 Stamina + Disarmed
Mami: 20.5 Stamina + 2/3 Regen
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 8:52 am

Alita giggled as she crouched next to Mami and the hero "you really should just give in at this point I mean you seem very tired!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 3:25 am

"N-No, I can't enjoy myself... A hero... Shouldn't lose," Rachel bemoaned weakly as she tried to push away Mami and regain control of the fight, despite how heavily the odds were stacked against her by now.

-Struggle -> Searing Slap-

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 12:33 pm

(Struggle -Auto-)
(Searing Slap -roll 6- Crit Success!)

With super heated palm, the hero slapped Mami across the face an knocked the blond off of her.

"Alita, a fight isn't over until its over." the blond said with some annoyance creeping into her voice as she brought a hand to red cheek. "Please respect you're opponent and don't stop fighting just because they look like they're worn down. They say a cornered rat bites back, after all."

Black Vulcan: 4 Willpower + 6/10 Heat of the Forge
Mami: 19.5 Stamina + 0/3 Regen
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 3:06 am

"Speaking of..." Rachel ground between her teeth as she growled at the notion that she was so close to losing. A raging ember roared around her legs as she leaped for Alita, swinging a foot right up towards her chest.

-Red Heel-

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 3:05 pm

Alita squeaked as she looked to mami "I...Im sorry!" she quickly went to hit the woman with her tail and stun her for a second

(tail swing)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 6:01 pm

(Red Heel -roll 37- Fail!)
(Tail Swipe -roll 27- Fail!)
(Puella Magi's Kiss -roll 28- Success!)

"Honestly." Mami said with a sigh as Alita's tail clashed with the hero's kick. The two fighters were forced back from the impact, but both of them where unharmed by the exchange. The blond casually strolled over and kissed the masked woman while she was recovering from her attack.

Black Vulcan: 1 Willpower + 7/10 Heat of the Forge + Charmed(2)
Mami: 19.5 Stamina + 1/3 Regen
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 6:42 pm

Alita whined softly to Mami before she looks to the tired hero and tries to finish her for her partner with a quick strike to her stomach with her tail not knowing where her boomerang was

(tail strike)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 2:38 am

Rachel groaned from exhaustion and pleasure as she felt her head spin from Mami's last kiss. Unable to really put up with it anymore, she wrapped her arms around Mami and kisses her back.

-Surrender-

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 11:29 am

Black Vulcan's attempt to kiss Mami was interrupted by Alita's tail wrapping around her and pulling her away. The sudden yank resulted in the masked woman crashing lips first into Alita's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 11:35 am

Alita squeaked in surprise accidentally pulling her away before relaxing a bit actually liking the feeling of the woman's lips before she quickly pulled back "I'm sorry miss Mami! i didn't expect her to surrender like that and I um wanted to help!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 1:04 am

Rachel didn't seem to mind the accidental kiss, hanging off Alita's body as her shook with exhaustion and anticipation. "So what will you do with me now?"

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 3:22 pm

"That's a good question." Mami noted as she tapped her chin. "This is my first time doing something like this. Do either of you have any suggestions?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 3:56 pm

Alita taps her chin and shrugs "Well from past experience a midara usually uses the loser for pleasure either for themselves or for the loser. That's why I was helping you is because I was defeated by a midara and this was my job to get my real clothes back"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 3:29 am

"A-And then you'll do something else," Rachel muttered dreamily. "A lot of them sometimes keep their opponents and turn them into pretty dolls..." She still clung to Alita, too spaced out in her defeat to do otherwise.

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 4:07 pm

"I don't know about that." Mami said as she hugged Alita, in a way that sandwiched the defeated hero between their bodies. "Unless, you want us to keep you and turn you into a pretty doll?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 6:40 pm

Alita blushes from the hug and giggles "I mean I think a superhero doll would be really cute and fun to play with" She smiles to mami
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 3:56 am

Rachel moaned softly as Mami pulled her between the two busty women, causing her face to burn bright red. "I-I suppose it wouldn't be so bad.."

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 4:28 pm

"Well then, let's pick out some outfits for our new doll, shall we?" Mami said with a teasing smile as she snapped her fingers. She created dozens of ribbons that transformed into a variety of outfits; ranging from puffy and conservative Victorian style dresses to skimpy two-piece swimsuits.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 5:31 pm

Alita squeaks in surprise looking at all the outfits before looking to the hero "Well i think our hero here would need something to make her pop out in a crowd right?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2021 11:01 am

Rachel blushes at the variety of outfits on display, surprised by the fetish-laced lewdness of the clothes. She browsed through it all before pulling out a catsuit with a dog collar paired with it. "Sh-Should I change now?"

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2021 3:28 pm

"Do you need any help getting changed?" Mami asked with a gentle, if teasing, smile.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 17, 2021 10:56 am

Alita blushed at the collar on the suit before softly fiddling with her own "I think it's a good choice miss superhero! and like miss Mami said we can help you change if you'd like~" She tried her best to give a more seductive look
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next