Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 6:01 pm

"I'm afraid that I still have to keep some secrets." Mami said with a playful smile before she began jumping from rooftop to rooftop in search of her first target.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 6:02 pm

Alita squeaked trying her best to keep up as she followed realising how many new things she needs her sensei to teach her if she wants to keep up with midara "I got a lot to learn it seems... you are way too fast for me!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 6:04 pm

"Alright, time to get moving!" With a might blast of flames from his palms, Rachel lifted off the ground and towards the sky, escaping the shadows of the rooftops and landing atop one. "Alright, let's make sure I've got a good idea of where to go... Ah, there!"

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 6:07 pm

"Ah, apologies." Mami said as she slowed down a bit. "I, uh, assumed that being part dragon would have made you abit faster than..." the elegant young woman trialed off as she caught a flickering light in the distance. "Ah, Alita, did you see that?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 6:55 pm

Alita nodded and prepared her boomerang "Yeah i saw that and my part dragon is still kinda underused i haven't really figured out how to use it much..." She looked towards the lights
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 6:57 pm

"I think we may have found what we're looking for." Mami said as she lifted Alita up with ribbons and rushed toward the source of the light.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 7:00 pm

Alta squeaked as she was picked up and wrapped her tail around herself to keep it from hitting something as she was pulled with mami
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 7:03 pm

Rachel had only crossed a couple rooftops by the time she noticed the two closing in on her. Acting quickly, she put herself down for a steady landing before looking to the newcomers, wary, and really hoping they aren't villains. "What are young ladies like you doing up here?"

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 7:13 pm

"I'm Mami Tomoe, and this is Alita." Mami said as she landed on the same rooftop and set the dragon girl down. "And I think we could ask the same of you, miss?"

Black Vulcan: 30/60 Willpower(Should I double her health for this?)
Alita:30 Willpower
Mami: 35
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 7:18 pm

Alita squeaks as she is set down quickly moving her tail to keep balance and sighing "what miss Mami said what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2021 7:39 pm

"I am the hero Black Vulcan and I was simply doing one last patrol around the city. The rooftops offer a perfect vantage point to watch over the innocents!" As many a time before, she slipped comfortably right back into the persona. "Though I must admit, I don't often have company on these overlooks. Now, I believe it's your turn to answer my question."

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 11:01 am

"We were simply looking for someone to have some fun with when we noticed a light in the distance." Mami explained

Black Vulcan: 30/60 Willpower(Should I double her health for this?)
Alita:30 Willpower
Mami: 35
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 11:03 am

Alita nodded and gulped "Yeah and it wasn't hard to find you miss since you were making a large signal to follow" She looked to mami not knowing how to tease someone like a midara
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 12:52 pm

(Maybe just lower the two's health, possibly to 20 each?)

Rachel groaned from under her mask, really wanting to just go home and get some Zs. "I assume you are not willing to let me go? Well, even if you were, such selfish individuals as yourselves cannot be allowed to go either..." Fire encircled her fists as she got ready for battle.

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 1:14 pm

Mami's eye narrowed. "I was going to give you a choice, but I think I'm less inclined to, now."

Black Vulcan: 30 Willpower + 0/10 Heat of the Forge
Alita: 20 Stamina
Mami: 25 Stamina + 0/3 Regen
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 1:17 pm

Alita felt a little hurt by her calling her selfish and got annoyed as she readied her boomerang "Now that's just rude ma'am aren't you suppose to be a hero? and you just insult random people out of nowhere!" she smirked still hesitant to attack first
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 1:31 pm

Crap, she got way too into the role this time, she really needed her sleep. "Ah, wait, hold on," she began to babble frantically, losing the heroic façade for a moment. "I, uh, meant no disrespect, maybe I misunderstood???"

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 1:38 pm

(Musket Curtsy -roll 53, 27, 77, 67- 4 Fail!)

"No, no. You clear want a fight, so we'll happily give you one." Mami said as she pulled at her skirt. Four muskets that couldn't possibly fit underneath it fell out and fired at the masked woman as they hit the ground; each launched a pink projectile that just barely missed their target.

Black Vulcan: 30 Willpower + 1/10 Heat of the Forge
Alita: 20 Stamina
Mami: 24.5 Stamina + 1/3 Regen
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 1:39 pm

Alita nodded and threw her boomerang at the hero with a lot of force "Take this! you wanted a fight we'll give you a good one!"

(always comes back)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 1:45 pm

"AH CRAP! I JUST WANTED TO GO HOME!" she screamed furiously inside the confines of her mind. What's been said has been said, though, and she had no choice but to engage. Fire burned along her arm and fist as she charged for the musket girl, taking a swing right for her chest.

-Red Hot Right-

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 1:52 pm

(Red Hot Right -roll 38- Success! Burn -roll 64- Fail!)
(Always Comes Back -roll 91- Crit Fail!)
(Ribbon Magic -roll 63- Fail!)

As the hero charged, she caught the dragon girl's boomerang with her non-flaming hand. She delivered a punch the the blonde woman's chest and then jumped back before the ribbons that suddenly spawned from the ground could grab her.

Black Vulcan: 30 Willpower + 2/10 Heat of the Forge
Alita: 20 Stamina + Disarmed
Mami: 22.5 Stamina + 2/3 Regen
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 2:05 pm

Alita gasped at the catch and groaned as she charged the woman and went for a tail strike even if the woman can catch a boomerang in air doesn't mean she can keep up with sudden attacks

(tail swipe)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 2:19 pm

"It won't be that easy!" Vulcan declared, leaping out to swing her foot out at Alita, fire blazing out to enhance her strike. She might have picked a fight with these two, but now that it's happened, she wasn't going to back down until she can get some sleep.

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 3:28 pm

(Red Heel -roll 89- Crit Fail!)
(Tail Swipe -roll 38- Success!)
(Let's Have a Seat -roll 38- Success!)

The hero lashed out, only for the dragon girl to evade the attack and counter by tripping her with her tail. Before Black Vulcan could get up, Mami sat down on her back.

"Shall we teach you some manners then?" the elegant blonde asked as she patted her pinned foe on the head.

Black Vulcan: 27 Willpower + 3/10 Heat of the Forge + Weak Bind
Alita: 20 Stamina + Disarmed
Mami: 23 Stamina + 0/3 Regen
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 3:43 pm

Alita looked at her and rubbed her head "Um i don't know what to do when you have her like that..." She kinda waits while she goes and grabs her boomerang

(rearm)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next