Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 10:16 am

Mami arrived gracefully a few moments after the masked hero, and gently had her ribbons set Alita down. "I'll be ready as soon as my partner is."

Black Vulcan: 22 Willpower + 9/10 Heat of the Forge
Alita: 15 Stamina
Mami: 21 Stamina + 0/3 Regen
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 1:23 pm

Alita nodded ready to continue the fight as she stretches a little "Im ready miss Mami! so um i guess let's just continue" She said as she threw her boomerang at the hero
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 4:45 pm

The superhero took her charge, flames roaring and twisting around her fist as she took a swing towards Mami. She'd need to think of some new moves sometime, worried she might become too predictable, but for now what she had would suffice.

-Red Hot Right-

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 4:58 pm

(Red Hot Right -roll 53- Fail!)
(Always Comes Back -roll 85- Crit Fail!)
(Ribbon Clone -Auto-)
(Mami's Mammaries -roll [96, 14], [65, 14]- 2 Crit Success!)

The masked woman noticed the flying weapon and redirected her attack to knock the boomerang out of the air. She then turned to her original target only to by shock by there being two Mamis standing their. The startled hero did nothing to stop the elegant twins from pulling her into a group hug.

"Isn't this nice?" one of the elegant women said as they rubbed their breasts against the hero. She then let out a startled sound and back off as Black Vulcan really started to heat up and reduced the other her to burned ribbons.

Black Vulcan: 18 Willpower + 10/10 Heat of the Forge + Stunned
Alita: 14 Stamina + Disarmed
Mami: 19 Stamina + 1/3 Regen
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 5:22 pm

Alita blushed at Mami's technique as she looked at her boomerang before trying to go and get a advantage swingging her tail at the hero

(tail whip)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 2:55 am

The hero couldn't help but long to be back in Mami's chest the moment she recoiled. "That felt amazing," she sighed, dropping her little hero voice for a change as she stared at the magical girl's bust.

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 11:05 am

(Tail Swipe -roll 2- Crit Success!)
(Let's Have a Seat -roll 42- Success!)

Alita's tail knocked the hero's feet out from under her and she fell onto her rear. Before she could get up, Mami gently sat herself down on Black Vulcan's crotch.

"And how does this feel?" the blonde asked as she looked over her shoulder at the downed girl with a smile.

Black Vulcan: 15 Willpower + 10/10 Heat of the Forge + Weak Bind
Alita: 13 Stamina + Disarmed
Mami: 17.5 Stamina + 2/3 Regen
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 11:06 am

Alita smiled proudly realizing the new way she could use her tail as she begins to make her new tatic in her mind "I could use this to trip up opponents really easily...sad it took me this long to realize that..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 1:15 am

There was a moment of ecstasy as Vulcan enjoyed the feeling, before reality came back to her. "Like I'd tell you," she stammered before attempting to push Mami off of her.

-Struggle -> Iron Crusher-

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 4:05 pm

(Struggle -Auto-)
(Iron Crusher -roll 92- Crit Success!)

Black Vulcan shoved Mami off and then performed a handspring to slam her feet into the blonde. The blow struck her opponent hard and sent her tumbling over the ground.

"Alita, keep your mind on the fight, please." Mami said as she took her time getting up.

Black Vulcan: 15 Willpower + 10/10 Heat of the Forge
Alita: 12 Stamina + Disarmed
Mami: 15.5 Stamina + 0/3 Regen
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 4:24 pm

Alita squeaked and nodded "I'm sorry miss Mami!" She quickly ran over noticing her getting lost in her head got her hurt as she quickly pushed her energy into her partner "H...here let me do this!"

Share the health
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 11:44 pm

I'm going to make a change, specifically that using the move Eruption drops Heat of the Forge down to 0.))

Rachel took a deep breath then and attempted to draw in all the heat around the three of them, generating an immense amount of fire and then blasting it outward toward Alita.

-Eruption-

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 3:49 pm

(Eruption -roll 33- Fail!)
(Share the Health -roll 7- Crit Fail!)
(Ribbon Magic -roll 10- Crit Success!)

The hero unleashed her attack of heat and flame, and the dragon girl was left tripping over herself as she frantically got out of the way.

"I don't think you need to got that far." Mami said as her ribbons tightly retained Black Vulcan's limbs.

Black Vulcan: 15 Willpower + 0/10 Heat of the Forge + Bound + Stunned
Alita: 12 Stamina + Disarmed + Stunned
Mami: 15 Stamina + 0/3 Regen
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 3:53 pm

Alita whines holding her tail and making sure her clothes didn't get burn shivering "T...that was a little scary um some hero you are trying to hit someone with that kinda fire power! i could've died to that!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 11:42 pm

Rachel flushed under her mask, being called out on that, as she went quiet for a moment. "S-Sorry... I don't usually use it, if it's any consolation. Definitely never in the city..." She couldn't really do anything right now thanks to the exertion her little super move inflicts on her body. "I-It won't happen again."

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 10:09 am

"As long as you understand the danger." Mami said as she lightly caressed the bound girl's cheek.

Black Vulcan: 14 Willpower + 1/10 Heat of the Forge + Bound
Alita: 12 Stamina + Disarmed
Mami: 15 Stamina + 1/3 Regen
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 10:22 am

Alita calms herself as she goes and grabs her boomerang and rubs her head "geez it's a good thing we moved we would've hurt lots of innocent people when you do attacks like that"

(rearm)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 2:43 am

"Yeah, a good thing," she sighed as she pulled herself back into the game, attempting to break free of the ribbons holding her down. "A-Anyways, come on, don't stop on my account! I'll still kick your butts!"

-Struggle -> Searing Slap-

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 10:22 am

(Struggle -roll 20- Success!)
(Searing Slap -roll 69- Fail!)
(Rearm -roll 3- Crit Fail!)
(Puella Magi's Kiss -roll 86- Crit Success!)

Alita went to grab her weapon, only to trip when the hero erupted in flames and burned the ribbons to ash.

"You're welcome to try." Mami said as she waited for the flames to die down and then pulled the masked woman into a sweet kiss.

Black Vulcan: 11 Willpower + 2/10 Heat of the Forge + Stunned
Alita: 11 Stamina + Disarmed
Mami: 14.5 Stamina + 2/3 Regen
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 10:49 am

Alita gave up on her boomerang as she ran over and set her hand on Mami's shoulder giving her more energy "Here you seem much better at this then me..."

(share the health)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 6:30 pm

Her face flushed with faint color as she melted into Mami's kiss, allowing a moment for her to just enjoy it for now.

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 6:38 pm

(Share the Health -roll 92- Crit Success!)
(Mami's Mammaries -roll [8, 43]- Crit Success!)

As Alita transferred her energy in to Mami, the blonde broke the kiss with masked woman. "Thank you for the kind words, but I think you're wrong. I'd be in much worse shape if I didn't have you here to help me." the elegant young woman said as she guided the hero's head into her bosom.

Black Vulcan: 9 Willpower + 3/10 Heat of the Forge + Stunned
Alita: 8 Stamina + Disarmed
Mami: 21 Stamina + 0/3 Regen
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 6:59 pm

Alita blushed at her compliment as she smiled "Oh um thank you miss Mami! um i don't really know how to help you outside of giving you energy or doing stuff like this" as she said that she went for a hit on the hero with her tail aiming to knock her back to her teammate

(tail swipe)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 9:16 pm

Rachel wasn't doing too hot anymore in the battle, resting her head gratefully against Mami's chest and relaxing her body. The fire inside of her was dimming out for now, barely a spark inside.

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 12:04 pm

(Tail Swipe -roll 75- Fail!)
(Puella Magi's Kiss -roll 50- Success!)

There was no need for Alita to hit the masked woman toward her teammate, since she was already resting against her chest.

Mami just smiled sweetly at the woman resting on her bosom and gently kissed her head.

Black Vulcan: 6 Willpower + 4/10 Heat of the Forge + Charmed(2)
Alita: 8 Stamina + Disarmed
Mami: 21 Stamina + 1/3 Regen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan   Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alita and Mami vs Black Vulcan
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next