Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie Vs Violet Vixen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Violet Vixen Empty
PostSubject: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 11:34 am

Charlie had heard about strange disappearances of people who had been fighting midara in a strange town. After she arrived there, she had heard rumors that they all had vanished after spending time at a local tavern. What will Charlie do?
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 12:20 pm

Charlie throws her hood up and walks to the tavern wanting to keep a lower profile "let's hope in find the answers I need."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 12:41 pm

Charlie entered it, finding it full of sexy barmaids. A beautiful matron was sitting at the counter tending bar.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 12:57 pm

Charlie would look around before walking up to the matron and waving slightly "Hello! I'm new around here and was wondering if you could tell me about this area."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 1:01 pm

The matron smiled. “There isn’t much to tell. This is a simple tavern in a simple village.” she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 1:27 pm

"Really? That's nice have you heard of any rumors in the area? I always love hearing them." Charlie tries her hardest to look ignorant to her mission and instead like a cute tourist.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 1:29 pm

“If you want rumors, I would try asking Amber, one of my barmaids. She is the red haired woman with the large boobs.” the matron said, pointing at one of the barmaids.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 1:50 pm

Charlie smiles sweetly "thank you miss" as she walks over to Amber "excuse me miss I wanted to ask if you knew any rumors"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 1:53 pm

“Hi hun. Sit down and I will be with you in a moment.” she said pointing to a table with a romantic atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 2:00 pm

Charlie nods and sits at the table blushes at the atmosphere "I've got a bad feeling about this"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 2:04 pm

After a few minutes, the bar maid joined her. “Hi hun. How could I help a pretty girl like you?” she asks sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 2:07 pm

Charlie straightens up and she smiles "I'm new to the area and I was wondering what rumors of the area there are." She continues to try to act as innocent as she can
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 3:23 pm

“Is that all you wanted to ask little old me?” she says batting her eyelashes in a flirty attempt at seduction
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 3:49 pm

Charlie blushes a little deeper and smiles "oh um for right now ma'am I would love to learn more past just rumors. Maybe if there's a strong fighter or amazing seductress here!"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 3:59 pm

“I am quite a seductress and a decent fighter, but the Violet Vixen would be the best at both in the region.” she admits.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 4:05 pm

Charlie perks up at the mention. "Violet vixen? Does she kidnap people she beats?" Charlie begins to give up on the facade finally getting answers
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 4:18 pm

“I didn’t say that hun. It looks like you want to know where she is, don’t you?” she said with a devious smile. The other barmaids were now looking at their table.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 4:24 pm

Charlie looks at her and scratches her head embarrassed "sorry um may I know where miss violet is? I'd love to meet her!"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 4:33 pm

“I could tell you, but you would have to do something for me first.” she said with a flirty wink.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 4:35 pm

Charlie looks at amber and sighs "I dont think I have much of a choice do I miss? What would you like me to do?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 5:12 pm

“Not unless you want to look for her. As for your task, you have to kiss some booty.” she said, slapping her ass.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 5:52 pm

Charlie looks at her butt and blushes before bending down and kissing it "there...is that all miss?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 6:18 pm

Amber smiled, “ I said you would be kissing booty, I didn’t say it would be just mine.” she said as the other barmaids started to giggle.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 6:21 pm

Charlie blushes and looks around before looking back at amber "everyone... I have to kiss everyone's?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 6:24 pm

“Just all seven of the barmaids. I hope you brought lipstick sweetie.” she said with a laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie Vs Violet Vixen
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next