Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie Vs Violet Vixen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:03 pm

Struggle = 28, 43

Her half-hearted attempts lead her nowhere as the vixen holds her tight against her bare breasts. “I told you. You need to learn to love my tits. They will be your whole world soon.” she said as she started to message Charlie’s face with them. 

Violet Vixen: 28
Charlie: 13, Breast love, Bind
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:07 pm

Charlie tries again to pull herself out as her mind yells for her to fight being a the vixens pet

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:12 pm

Struggle = 48, 81

She struggles more against the tit message, but she was starting to feel relaxed by it. “That’s right. You love my tits and soon you’ll love your fellow Violet girl’s tits as well.” she says as she continues her message. 

Charlie: 10, Breast love, Bind
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:15 pm

Charlie whimpers not knowing how to escape before thinking if something "miss violet would you release me so I can show you one last thing I would be very grateful"

(Barter)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:19 pm

Barter = 18

“Very well. I will let you show your mistress something. Show me, girl.” she says, letting her free to show what she could do.

Charlie: 10, Breast love
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:22 pm

Charlie blushes and shakes her head before focusing the chaos energy around her while thinking of using her own moves against her.

(Form change bunny form)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:27 pm

Form change: Bunny = auto

Charlie manages to change into her bunny form, taking on more midara qualities. “Seems like there is some midara in you too.” said Violet Vixen, impressed. “Seems like you belong here more than you know. My girls could help you embrace that part of you more.” she said, in a nicer tone then before.

Charlie: 10, Breast love, Bunny Form
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:29 pm

Charlie looks at her intrigued before smiling "well it wouldn't be useful unless I show you what I have." As she runs forward and gets on her toes to give her a draining kiss

(Draining kiss)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:37 pm

Draining kiss = 83
Lustful lipstick = 50

She attempts to kiss her, but her face is caught by Violet Vixen. “Nice try sweetie, but that’s not how you get a kiss. You need to be more confident and sensual. Like this....” she said as she pulled her into an intense liplock that sent her reeling. When she broke it, Charlie’s lips were painted in the purple lipstick. “Understand. You need to be more sensual with your charms.” she said, talking to her like she was a teacher. 

Charlie: 7, Breast love, Bunny Form, Charm
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:39 pm

Charlie stumbles a little before she walks forward and tries to hold violet's face and pull her into a kiss like she did to her "So like this?"

(Draining kiss)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:45 pm

Draining kiss = 32
Violet Smothering = 72

Violet moaned from Charlie’s kiss. “Wow hun, you really have potential. It’s time I finished this and tamed my new girl.” she said as she pulled Charlie back into her bare tits.

Violet Vixen: 26
Charlie: 6, Breast love, Bunny Form, Bind
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:47 pm

Charlie squeaks but decides instead of escaping she starts to use her kisses on her breasts.

(Bunny kisses)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:56 pm

Bunny kisses = 26

Charlie starts to plant kisses all over Violet Vixens’ tits, causing her to moan as she smothers Charlie. “That’s wonderful hun. I can’t wait to see what else I can teach you.” she says, now erotically messaging her face with her large tits, both women turning each other on.

Violet Vixen: 24 
Charlie: 3, Breast love, Bunny Form, Bind
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:03 pm

Charlie pants from within her breasts barely able to do anything as she just nuzzles into her breasts.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:11 pm

Charlie’s mind is reduced to a puddle by the amount of love she was receiving. “Looks like your good and tamed. Ready to submit yourself to me and join my girls? We can teach you how to be a better midara.” she said as she planted kiss after kiss on the girl’s forehead. All Charlie could do was continue to kiss her tits. 

Charlie has reached 0 WP.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:13 pm

Charlie nods "Yes mistress I'd love to submit to you and join you!" She continues to worship her breasts knowing she liked it.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:18 pm

“Good girl. First thing first is a wardrobe change.” she said, freeing the girl and pointing to a barmaid’s uniform that was on a hanger.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:20 pm

Charlie nods to her new mistress andnrunsnover excitedly as she strips out of her outfit and puts on the barmaid outfit before turning around "Does it look good mistress?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:23 pm

“Yes it does. Come on. It’s time to introduce you to your new best friends.” she said as she lead her upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:23 pm

Charlie follows her smiling widely even though she just got beaten.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:25 pm

“Gather round girls. I would like you to meet the newest Violet Girl. Say hello, pet.” she said , pushing Charlie before the gathered Barmaids. Amber was standing there, smiling at the new girl.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:27 pm

Charlie shyly waves at them blushing at being called pet "Hello everyone I'm charlie the new pet of mistress violet."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:39 pm

“Hey newbie. I knew you would be back. I found you a room, but you will be sharing it with me.” Amber said with a smile. “Normally the new girl would have to choose between kissing all of our asses or tits, but you already kissed all our asses before so guess you will have to worship all our tits. You may start with mine.” she said as she freed her impressive tits from their confinement.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:41 pm

Charlie nods as shes told about her room before her eyes widen at amber's breast and she goes up to her and begins kissing her breasts happily
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:45 pm

“Oh my. You are good at this. You may need to join me in bed later.” Amber said with a smile, before passing her to another large tittied barmaid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie Vs Violet Vixen
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next