Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie Vs Violet Vixen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:51 pm

Charlie kisses the tits of any barmaid put in front of her not really paying attention to who shes kissing just that she does a good job happily serving them
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:57 pm

When she is finally done, she hears her mistress behind her. “Your now officially a Violet girl. Tonight you get to celebrate with the girls, but tomorrow you will have training with me and then working the tavern. That will be your life for some time, but once you complete your training, then you will be one hell of a midara.” she said, kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:59 pm

Charlie squeaks as she kisses her but she nods "I understand mistress but how will we be celebrating?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 10:01 pm

“Your roommate wants to spend some quality time with you, but I don’t think she would mind other girls joining your ‘slumber party’.” Violet says with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 10:04 pm

Charlie blushes and looks at the girls before lowering her ears "um mistress...I've never done a sleepover can you be there so I feel less nervous?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 10:06 pm

“Of course. I will teach you all that you will need to know.” Violet says, planting another kiss on her pet.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 10:07 pm

Charlie squeaks happily as her mistress kissed her and she looks to everyone "so um how do we start a slumber party?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 10:10 pm

“Like this, let.” Violet says, pulling her into a passionate kiss while the other barmaids were hugging and caressing her on all sides.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 10:12 pm

Charlie blushes like a tomato and relaxes as she kisses her mistress back feeling all the woman around them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie Vs Violet Vixen
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4