Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Violet Vixen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin vs Violet Vixen Empty
PostSubject: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:30 pm

Brin had been hired following the actions of some powerful midara who had been targeting people who had been fighting midara. Brin knew that he couldn’t ignore this. He waited until nightfall before he headed to a local tavern, a common place where her victims were last seen before they were attacked.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:37 pm

Brin went to the tavern, before sitting down at a table that watched the door. He looked around, trying to find the midara he was searching for. He kept his sword and shield on his back just in case trouble happened.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:39 pm

He couldn’t see anything out of the ordinary. The barmaids were handing out glasses and the tavern matron was cleaning glasses behind bar. Would he approach a maid or the matron?
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:43 pm

Brin chose to approach one of the local barmaids and got her attention. 'Hello, can I talk to you? I'm looking for some information.' He asked her politely.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:47 pm

“Sure hun, take a seat and I will join you in a few.” she said as she continued her rounds quickly.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:49 pm

Brin nodded, before heading back to his table and waiting patiently for the pretty barmaid to finish her rounds.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:02 pm

It was a few minutes before she finished. She soon joined him at the table, having cleaned herself up. She looked like she was going on a date. “You wanted to ask me something, Cutie?” she said with a wink. She had been thinking that he wanted to ask her out.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:06 pm

Brin blushed a bit. She was really pretty for sure, and her top certainly exposed more than a little bit of her bountiful cleavage. He tried his best not to stare at her as he answered. 'Oh, sorry. I was just wondering if you had seen anything out of the ordinary around here?' He asked the busty barmaid.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:08 pm

“That’s all. Are you sure you didn’t want to go out with me?” she said with a wink and a cute smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:11 pm

Brin stammered over his words like a nervous teenager. He never was good at talking to girls, especially forward ones like these. 'Um, I...You're really pretty, but I'm just looking for some information...' He said, having a feeling she wasn't going to take no for an answer.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:16 pm

“Tell you what. Give me a good kiss and I will answer your question.” she said with a smile. Some of the other barmaids giggled at her request.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:17 pm

Brin blushed as the other barmaids giggled. 'Um, if you say so.' He leaned forward a bit and puckered his lips, staring at the barmaids beautiful face and glossy lips.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:24 pm

She pulls him into a large kiss, covering his lips in her purple lip gloss. “Ok sweetie, what do you want to know?” she asks as her girl friends laugh at his lips.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:26 pm

Brin was in a daze at how soft and pretty her lips were. The purple lip gloss spread all over his lips combined with the laughing of the other barmaids certainly didn't help focus his mind. 'I was wondering if you knew anything about a midara around here? One that's been targeting heroes?' He managed to ask her, still dazed by her wet kiss.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:40 pm

“Oh yeah. She wears purple latex and loves making heroes into her toys. Sometimes she lets her toys go and one of us ends up picking them up. They make for obedient boyfriends. I’m hoping to get one myself.” she says with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:43 pm

Brin was floored. She was basically admitting she was part of whatever the midara was doing. 'What are you talking about?' He asked, barely believing what she said. The other barmaids began to get closer as Brin saw the door lock. He couldn't help but stare at the beautiful barmaid's glossy lips as she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:53 pm

“We don’t do much. We take care of the men who she is finished with. They settle down with us and live happy lives. What’s wrong with that?” she asked with a concerned look.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:57 pm

'Well, you're just letting her turn men into toys for herself or other girls. Doesn't that bother you?' He asked the barmaid. He admitted he saw her point, but he still had a job to do. Sensing this was going nowhere, he asked her 'Do you know where I can find this midara? I want to meet her myself.' He just hoped she wouldn't ask him to do something else with her to give him an answer, even if part of him hoped she would.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:59 pm

“That depends. Would you be willing to kiss something else?” she says as the other girls burst out giggling.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:02 pm

Brin blushed again. He felt the gloss still on his lips, but he didn't have the heart to say no. 'What would you like me to do?' He asked her, half dreading, half excited for her answer, his gaze still locked onto her glossy lips, as well the the glossy lips of everyone around her as they giggled at him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:06 pm

“You need to kiss my bare bottom in front of all my friends here.” she says as she slaps her bottom playfully, enjoying her power over him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:08 pm

Brin can't help but agree to her demands, getting down on his knees, before planting a big kiss on her soft booty, the gloss on his lips leaving a glossy mark on her butt as he kissed it.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:10 pm

“Oh. That’s a good boy but I want a cleaner print on my other cheek.” she says as she applies some purple lipstick to his lips before presenting him with her ass again.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:13 pm

Brin puckers his lips instinctively as she applies a few coats of purple lipstick onto his lips as the other barmaids gather around him and giggle some more. He gives her other butt cheek a wet kiss, a bright purple mark appearing on her soft booty as he gave it a smooch.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:17 pm

“That looks so cute. I want one.” “So do I, so do I.” another two said, each one smiling. “Hold on dears, that depends if he wants us to arrange a meeting with the Violet Vixen.” the first girl said with a smile, dropping the name as to entice him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Violet Vixen
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next