Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Violet Vixen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:18 pm

'The Violet Vixen?' He asked out loud. He had no choice but to keep going. 'Can you please arrange a meeting with her? I'll do anything.' He pleaded, knowing they would continue to tease him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:20 pm

“Ok then. You have to plant a kiss on every barmaid’s bottom here. There are seven of us and you already got mine.” she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:22 pm

Brin blushed as the other barmaids exposed their bottoms to him. After getting a fresh coat of lipstick, he went around, kissing each girl's plump ass, as he felt himself get an erection from being around so many beautiful girls and kissing their asses.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:24 pm

“Mmmmmm you do have potential boyfriend. You sure that you don’t want skip your time with her and get together with me?” she said, tempting him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:27 pm

Brin was close to accepting her offer. She was so pretty and her kiss felt so nice, but he had a job to do. 'Sorry, but I need to see her. But I wouldn't mind coming to see you again later.' He said, blushing like a schoolgirl.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:28 pm

“Mmmmm that’s fine. I will tell you where she is. She is in the basement.” she said plainly.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:31 pm

'The basement? Can you show me the way there?' He asked the busty barmaid.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:35 pm

“Sure I can. I should warn you. The matron.....I mean violet vixen won’t be an easy time.” she said, leading him to a door hidden behind some stairs. “Last chance to become my boyfriend the easy way.” she said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:36 pm

Again, Brin was tempted to say yes. 'Sorry, maybe when I defeat her we can talk about it.' He said, trying to put on a brave face as he went through the door down some stairs.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:39 pm

He went down the stair to find himself in what looked like on the surface like a sex dungeon. “Well looks like someone had some fun with my girls. Seems like one even took a like to you. How amusing.” said a voice.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:41 pm

Brin walked into the room, looking nervously at all the toys and gadgets around the place. There were sex toys all around along with some things that he couldn't quite picture the purpose of. In the cornor of the room was a large, plush purple bed with satin sheets. 'Are you the Violet Vixen?' He called out, his hand on his blade, trying to find the source of the voice.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:45 pm

“I’m am, but first allow me to tell you a story. All the girls upstairs were midara like me. They just wanted to have loves and families of their own, but so called heroes drive them away and hurt them. I gathered them and i help them find what they really want. Who decided that so called heroes like you get to decide that we midara are villains?” she said, revealing herself in all her purple latex clad glory.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:51 pm

Brin stared at the purple latex covered woman. She was beyond beautiful, so much so that Brin had trouble finding words. 'Well, I just heard that you've been targeting heroes around the place. You may be fine, but plenty of other midara cause problems around the world, and people have to stop them. That's how people like me make a living. I'm sorry, and I get where you're coming from, but I have a job to do.' He said, drawing his sword and shield.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:55 pm

“And who decided that about Midara? We are only true to our hearts, which is more than I can say for people like you. I have seen what she was able to make you do upstairs. All you want to do is wear lipstick, like a sissy slut. Maybe I should dress you up and send you upstairs to help my girls with their rounds.” Violet Vixen said with a smile, pressing a button that revealed a screen with a few pictures of him in lipstick and him kissing barmaid ass.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:58 pm

Brin blushed the hardest he had that night. Part of him wanted her to do exactly that, but he wasn't going to admit it. 'I'm not some lipstick sissy for you and your girlfriends to play with.' He said, determined to defeat her and prove her wrong. He ran at the latex clad seductress, his sword swinging.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 12:03 am

Basic cutter = 4
Lustful Lipstick = 66

He manages to land a descent blow on her. “Let me show you the truth of your pleasures.” she said as pulled him into a kiss that painted his lips in purple lipstick. “That lipstick makes its wearer feel even more pleasurable.” she said as he felt the kiss made him feel even better. 

Brin: 27, Charm (1)
Violet Vixen: 28
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 12:05 am

Brin shivered, her lipstick feeling wet and pleasant on his lips. Already he was checking out the vixen, her curves not hidden at all by the tight purple latex bodysuit she wore. 'No. I'm not giving up that easily.' He said, putting up his shield in case she failed an attack.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 8:57 am

Shield stance = 28
Arm trap (gum) = 74

He takes a defensive stance, waiting for her to attack. However, all he sees her to is press a button on the floor. “Don’t worry. You will see what this does soon enough.” she says with a devious wink. He has a bad feeling about what she just did.

Brin: 27, Charm (1)
Violet Vixen: 28, Trap set
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 10:14 am

He was unsure of what she did and he unnerved by the devious smile she had on her glossy purple lips, but he didn't have time to worry about that. He ran at the latex clad seductress, his sword swinging as he tried to hit her with a series of slashes.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 10:25 am

Trap activation = 10

He charged her, only to step on a floor tile that seemed to explode like a popped bubblegum bubble, covering him in purple sticky gum. “Like it. It’s extra sticky for loser heroes who think their in charge. Now what to do with you.” she said, looking at him. 

Brin:25, Charmed (1), Bind 
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 10:30 am

Brin tried unsuccessfully to wiggle out of the gummy trap, purple bubblegum covering most of his body. 'What do you mean, loser heroes? I'm not some loser for you to tease!' He said, the fact that he was covered in sticky purple gum while the vixen laughed at him not helping his case.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 10:36 am

Lipstick loser = 76

“I’m going to show you how wrong you are.” she said as she revealed a tube of purple lipstick. She applied a generous coat to his lips and then started to write a few things on his cheek. “Lipstick loser.”,”Sissy Slut” and “Maria’s future sissy boyfriend.” on his cheek. “Maria was the name of the barmaid that teased you before she sent you down here. I agreed that after I had my fun, she could keep you. She loves little sissy sluts like you. She has a large collection of strapons waiting for a hot piece of ass like you.” she said with a laugh. 

Brin:21, Bind 
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 10:42 am

Brin moaned as she teased him with the lipstick. He felt the warm wetness on his lips as she applied a whole bunch of it onto him, unable to move while he was trapped in the sticky purple gum. He felt his crotch twitch as she wrote humiliating and sissy things on his face. He was afraid that he was starting to enjoy her humiliating tricks. 'A lipstick sissy slut...For Maria?' He whispered out loud, before remembering why he was here. He tried to wiggle his way out of the sticky bubblegum, before she did something else to him.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 10:50 am

Struggle = 81
Sissy fingering = 50

He was unable to wiggle out as she got close to her. “Hmmmmm I wonder how you would enjoy a little sissy clitty teasing.” she said as she slipped her hand down the back of his pants. He suddenly felt her insert two fingers into his asshole.

Brin:19, Bind 
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 10:53 am

Brin moaned like a slut as he felt two latex covered fingers probe his asshole. He moaned as his penis twitched under her teasing. 'No, I'm not some lipstick sissy slut.' He said, more trying to convince himself than her, feeling more and more like the girly things she wrote on him with her lipstick. He once again tries to wiggle out of the sticky purple bubblegum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Violet Vixen
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next