Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Violet Vixen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:39 pm

He exploded, completely filling both glasses. The other barmaids retuned with full glasses. A total of 10 beer glasses filled with man milk.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:47 pm

A total of ten full glasses of cum were placed on the table, Amber dipping his finger in one and sucking it clean. 'Mmm. That's good stuff. Right Maria?' He said, looking to her and his barmaid friends with a naughty smile, eager to see what they did with it.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:50 pm

“Yes indeed. And our friend here gets ten glasses of it. On the house.” she said as the other barmaids giggled. The look of horror on his face was plain. “Care to give him the first round, Amber?” Maria said with a kiss on her boyfriend’s girly cheek.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:53 pm

Amber giggled as his girlfriend gave him a sparkly purple kiss on the cheek. 'You got it. First fresh glass of cum, coming right up!' He said, taking the first glass of cum from one burly looking guy in the corner. 'Here you go, sweetie. Now open up and say aah...' He said, sitting on his lap, Amber's erect penis rubbing against his, letting him know the gender of the girl he was flirting with, Amber wanting to let him know he was actually a sissy.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 11:50 pm

He attempted to struggle, but another of the barmaids held his mouth open for Amber to pour the drink in.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 12:17 am

Amber giggled deviously, before tipping the glass into his mouth, letting the cum flow in, the first large glass of cum filling his stomach as the barmaids laughed and took plenty of pictures. Amber added to the humiliation by lifting up his skirt and rubbing his sissy cock on the guys stomach, letting him know that a sissy waitress was doing this to him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 7:22 am

“Next round, hun.” Maria said, bringing over another glass.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 9:16 pm

Amber eagerly took the glass, pointing at a tall, skinny guy at the bar. 'This one's from him.' He said, giggling as he poured another glass of thick, sticky cum down the jerk guy's throat, some splattering onto his face and shirt in the process.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 9:32 pm

“Looks like this jerk has been reduced to a cum slut. Next round.” she says, handing Amber another full glass.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 9:35 pm

Amber laughed, really enjoying this game they were playing. 'This one's from the two guys near the window.' Amber said, before once again pouring another glass of cum down his throat, more and more staining his clothes, making him look like an even bigger sissy slut than Amber.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 9:55 am

“Maybe we should dress this slut up after ‘she’ finishes her drinks? Next round.” Maria says, handing her another glass for the cum slut.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:00 pm

'I think that might be a good idea. Maybe I'd finally be able to suck 'her' cock then.' Amber said with a laugh as he took yet another glass of cum. This one was especially thick and gooey, like whoever had filled it hadn't masturbated in days. 'One extra gooey glass of cum, coming right up!' Amber said, his long powder blue curls bouncing as he hopped up and down on the guy's lap before making him drink every last drop.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 7:08 pm

The guy’s eyes had a glazed look to them as he was fed more cum. He seemed to be starting to like it.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 7:11 pm

Amber kept feeding the guy more and more cum from the glasses, enjoying staring into his glazed over eyes as he was fed an absurd amount of sticky semen. Amber puckered his glossy blue lips and gave him a kiss on the cheek, leaving a bright blue mark that only made the guy look more like a total slut.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 7:19 pm

Soon the only two glasses left were his own cum. The other girls went a grabbed a copy of the bar maids uniform with a long a fluffy pink wig. They looked at Amber, seeing what he wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 7:22 pm

Amber licked his glossy lips. He held up the two full glasses of cum, before looking at the lucky guy. 'One for you, one for me, sweetie. Don't worry, the girls will give you your new outfit right now. Then, you can have your reward.' He said, giggling as he held up the cum for the guy to see. Amber took the fluffy pink wig and put it on his head as the waitresses stripped him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 7:26 pm

He was quickly dressed in the barmaid’s uniform, looking like a real slutty waitress. The other girls whistled at the new slut. Maria walked over to Amber. “Want to name our new pet?” she asked seductively.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 7:28 pm

Amber blushed a bit as his girlfriend and mistress seductively asked him a question. He turned to the new slutty waitress and simply called 'her' a fitting name. 'I'll just call you slut.' Amber said, giggling as he held up the glass of cum. 'Now, drink up Slut. This'll be the first of a lot of cum you'll swallow.' He said, handing the new waitress the glass.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 7:32 pm

Slut quickly downs the glass of cum, her face covered in it from all her drinks.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 7:34 pm

Amber does the same, drinking the sticky cum from the last glass, the cum tasting delicious as he licked his lips as the waitresses all cheered. 'Congrats at your new job as my new slutty waitress friend.' Amber said, giving Slut a cummy kiss in celebration.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 7:37 pm

Slut kisses her back. “Hun save some for me.” Maria said winking at her new boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 7:41 pm

Amber smiles. 'Oh, you're naughty, aren't you Maria?' He says, lifting the glass that still had some left. He offered it to his girlfriend and mistress as he blushed submissively.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 7:42 pm

She quickly downed the rest of the glass before pulling him down into a romantic dip. She kissed him full on, passing the cum into his mouth. “This is the first day of our beautiful relationship.” she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 7:46 pm

Amber blushed as his girlfriend dominated the kiss. He was ready to spend the rest of his days as a slutty sissy waitress for his girlfriend and her boss alongside Maria and Slut.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 7:51 pm

Amber would work for the rest of her life in that tavern. As Violet Vixen continued to target more heroes who would end up working for her, Amber found that he didn’t care. All he cared about was serving his girlfriend and later to be wife, Maria. They would spend many passionate and slutty nights together. They would also be served by their pet, slut. He had first fought against what Violet Vixen preached about, but now was one of her strongest believers. He started to help trap and humiliate other heroes who cam looking for his mistress. He would earn his place in the Violet Girls many times over. He loved his new family and would protect them forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Violet Vixen
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5