Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Violet Vixen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 11:00 am

Struggle = 17
Sissy Fingering = cont

He continues to try and escape, but only manages to get his face caught on some of the gum. “Awww you want some gum? Tell you what after I see how many fingers you can take, I’ll let you have some gum. Deal?” she says as she adds a third finger in his ass. She continues to finger him faster. 

Brin:17, Bind 
Violet Vixen: 28
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 11:03 am

Brin moans more and more as she fingers him. 'I want some purple bubblegum all over me and in my mouth.' He says out loud before he can stop himself or deny her. He moans like a girl as she speeds up her fingering as he tries to get away from the sticky situation. Her latex covered fingers felt so good, especially when the vixen kept adding more fingers.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 11:08 am

Struggle = 28

He managed to wiggle himself out of her trap. “Your mouth says one thing, but your actions say another. You moaned like a little slut when I was teasing you. So I will make you an offer, present your asshole to me and I will tease you and make you feel like heaven and I will give you some of my special bubble gum, refuse and I will crush you dick to dust.” she said in a threatening tone. 

Brin: 17
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 11:11 am

Brin was a little scared of her, having a bad feeling she meant what she said. He blushed, before turning around and presenting his exposed asshole to her. 'I want to chew your purple bubblegum and feel good.' He said, unable to deny or resist the purple clad woman.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 11:15 am

Sissy fingering = 28

“Good sissy, enjoy your sweet treat.” she said as she stuffed a piece of gum into his mouth. She slowly started to fuck his asshole with three fingers. She wanted him to cum from getting fingered in his ass.

Brin: 15, Bind 
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 11:18 am

Brin felt his penis drip a little precum as he submissively began to chew the bubblegum she put in his mouth. Her fingers felt so soft and pleasurable as he moaned. He weakly tried to once again get out of her fingering trap.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 11:23 am

struggle = 49

He attempts to struggle only lead him to be able to grind his ass against her hand. “Looks like my little slut is enjoying himself.” she says with a loud laugh. She picks up the speed of her fingering. “Blow me a bubble, slut.” she orders. 

Brin: 13, Bind 
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 11:25 am

Brin blows a bubble like she told him to, before it pops, absolutely covering his face with purple bubblegum. 'Oh my. It feels so good.' He says, grinding against her eager fingers. He weakly tries to get away from his sissy predicament.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 11:30 am

Violet offer = auto

She stops fingering him and backs away. “I can really make you feel good, but only if you follow my orders. You first need to strip out of your clothing and put this on.” she says pointing to a table. On it was a barmaid uniform with a short skirt. “Do it and I will make you feel blissful. Don’t and I will shove the mother of all vibrating butt plugs up your sissy clitty and turn it up to maximum.” she said, holding up a huge silver butt plug. 

Brin: 13
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 11:53 am

Brin looked at the huge silver butt plug and felt terrified of it going into his butt. Part of him wanted her to put it in his asshole and turn it to max, but he decided that might not be a great idea for now. He reluctantly stripped out of his clothes and put on the barmaid's outfit and the short skirt, wondering what other gadgets and tricks she had prepared for him.

(Comply)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 11:57 am

Violet offer = 28

“Good slut. You pull it off well. Now I want you to put on these heels and wig.” she said, revealing large stripper heels and a powder blue wig that would go down to his back. “I should tell you that once you put in this wig, it won’t come off. This will be your slutty hairstyle from now on. You know the price for refusal.” she said with a smile.

Brin: 10
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 12:00 pm

Brin took the blue wig and put it on, the light blue long hair looking feminine and pretty on his head. He then slipped on the stripper heels. Combined with the sissy words scribbled all over his face, he was feeling more and more girly. 'I want to be pretty.' He moaned, lost in the feeling.

(Comply)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 12:07 pm

Violet makeover = 28

“Ok then, slut. Take a seat at my vanity.” she says, leading him over and forcing him to take a seat. She starts to apply light blue makeup to his face. A baby blue eyeshadow, blue sparkly blush, mascara, and soft blue lipstick soon grace his face. She turns him to the mirror and all he sees is a cute girl with blue hair and makeup.

Brin: 7, Femme
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 12:11 pm

Brin stared at his new look, loving his soft blue makeup, making him look like a girly waitress. If he didn't know any better, he would have thought he was staring at a cute girl. Of course, the giant erection he had that was poking out of his skirt reminded him that he was becoming her sissy. He was eager to see what else she would do to him, along with what other special toys she had. 'What's next?' He asked her in a daze, before trying to get back some of his willpower as he sat at the vanity.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 12:15 pm

Intense concentration = 56
Sissy lessons = 62

He manages to recover some willpower before she picks him up. “Now I want you to walk around my room with a small butt plug up your sissy clitty to help give you a feminine walk, I need to be sure you can do the job the other girls can.” she says as she stuffs a small pink plug into his ass hole. She puts a tray in his hands as keeps a hand on a remote. 

Brin: 9, mental bind, femme
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 12:24 pm

Brin can't help but take the tray and walk around the room, his butt shaking as he walked like a girl. The small pink plug felt nice up his ass as he continued to walk, his powder blue curls bouncing with each step. He couldn't help but blow her a kiss with his sparkly blue lips as he walked, trying to get the form right.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 12:45 pm

Sissy lessons = cont

“Good girl. Now you will try it with some cups. Walk over to the table with the sex doll over there, and flirt with him like a real man. Show me your stuff.” she said, putting two glasses onto his tray. He saw a sex doll that had a large strapon dildo on its crotch. 

Brin: 7, mental bind, femme
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 12:48 pm

Brin took the glasses and walked over to the sex doll, giving it a sexy wink, his blue eyeshadow sparkling. He made sure to place the glasses on a nearby table, giving the sex doll a good view of his butt and his erect penis. He then placed the drinks on the table and gave its strapon dildo a good rub. Then, unexpectedly, his elbow knocked the table, knocking one of the glasses over, spilling water onto the table.

(Turn Skip)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 12:53 pm

Sissy lessons = cont.

“It was good until the end. Now your going to be punished.” she said, hitting a button as the butt plug started to vibrate in his asshole. “Now Slut, I want you to apologize to your patron and make it up to him.” she said with a smile. She made a blowjob motion with her mouth to give him the hint. 

Brin: 5, mental bind, femme
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 12:57 pm

Brin moaned like a slut as the vibrator in his ass moved. He felt his penis twitch as it dripped precum onto the floor. He got on his knees and said 'Please, sir. Let this lowly barmaid make it up to you by milking your penis and drinking your cum.' He said, lost in the act as he began to give the strapon dildo a blowjob, his glossy blue lips smearing all over the rubber cock as he went to work at it as the Vixen watched.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 1:00 pm

Sissy lessons = cont 

“Good sissy. Ready for him to fuck you sissy clitty. I will allow you to remove the plug to show your patron how the violet girls handle our patrons. But don’t cum yet sissy. That will be your final lesson.” she said with an smiling nod at her latest sissy.

Brin: 3, mental bind, femme
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 1:05 pm

Brin took the pink plug out of his ass and began to back his ass onto the strapon, moaning as he fucked himself with it, his penis harder than ever before. 'Oh yes, fuck me harder. I'm a violet girl sissy slut.' He moaned like a slut as his tongue lolled out of his mouth.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 1:08 pm

Sissy lesson = cont 

“Good girl. I want you to fuck him until you cum. I want you to collect your cum in a glass and bring it over here after you finish.“ she says with a laugh. She knew that she had a new sissy barmaid for her bar. 

Brin: 1, mental bind, femme
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 1:14 pm

Brin had no choice but to do exactly like she said. He rammed his ass on the strapon until he felt he was going to cum. He then took an empty glass from the table and got ready. He sped up until he felt a giant orgasm coming. He spurted a giant load of sticky cum into the glass as he moaned like a slut. Within seconds, the glass was filled to the brim with his gooey semen. He took the glass and brought it over to the vixen, his free will pretty much gone by this point, ready to be her sissy barmaid forever. his blue cheeks blushing as he handed her the glass of semen.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 1:18 pm

Sissy finale = auto

“Good girl. Your final lesson is to down this whole glass of cum. All the violet girls love cum and you will need to for your new life. Trust me, your new girlfriend will keep you full of cum all the time.” she said with a smile as she handed back the sissy the glass, waiting for him to drink it. He finally downed the whole glass, his resistance washed down with the man milk.

(Brin has reached 0 WP.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Violet Vixen
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next