Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Violet Vixen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 1:29 pm

Brin eagerly drank the cum like a good sissy, some spilling onto his glossy blue lips as he drank down the large glass of cum, eager to become his mistress' new sissy cum slut. 'Please let me be your lipstick sissy cum slut.' He moaned, eager for her to humiliate and train him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 1:32 pm

“That would be more then ok. But first, I’m going to call your new owner down her.” she said as she left to get his new girlfriend owner.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 1:36 pm

Brin eagerly waited for his new mistresses to return. He looked around the place, trying to check out all the tricks and toys around the sex dungeon, eager to see what else they could use to tease him with.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 1:51 pm

It didn’t take long for her to return with Maria in tow. “Wow. You really did make him very cute. My own sissy boyfriend.” she said, hugging her new boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 1:53 pm

Brin eagerly hugged her back, her giant tits squishing against his body and his barmaid outfit. 'I want to be your lipstick sissy boyfriend.' He whispered, in a daze after everything he had been through, the taste of cum still on his glossy blue lips.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 1:56 pm

“That’s fine hun. I want to see how much my new sissy loves cum. Ready to go up and work our rounds before we have some fun?” she says spanks his ass.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 1:57 pm

Brin moaned as she spanked his ass. 'I'm ready to be a sissy waitress. But can I have a new name too?' He asked his mistresses, ready to serve customers in more ways than one.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 2:00 pm

“I’ll name you Amber.” she says with a kiss. “Ready to get to work, Amber?”
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 2:03 pm

Amber smiled, ready to get to work. 'Of course, Maria.' He said, remembering what the Violet Vixen called her earlier. He turned back to the Vixen. 'Can I come see you again later, Mistress?' He asked, wanting her to play with him again sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 2:07 pm

“Of course hun. Make sure you ask your girlfriend first.” Violet Vixen said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 2:08 pm

Amber giggled back at her. 'Yes Mistress Violet.' She said submissively as he followed his girlfriend out of the dungeon back to the tavern, ready to work as a sissy waitress.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 3:31 pm

The other barmaids welcomed the sissy to the fold with hugs and spanks on the ass. “We have a table with a guy with a large cock. Ready to serve Amber?” Maria asked.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 3:34 pm

Amber giggled as his fellow barmaids slapped his booty. He loved it when his bffs teased him. He was eager both to pleasure a huge cock and later spend some time with his girlfriend and her friends. 'Just show me where the lucky guy is.' Amber said, applying an extra coat of blue lipstick onto his lips as he grinned.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 4:16 pm

There was a handsome guy, sitting at a table by himself. He looked cocky and a little like a flirt. “Go get him girl. Let us know if he gives you trouble. We Violet Girls take care of our own.” Maria said with a kiss and a spank.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 5:21 pm

'Sounds good to me. Now, let me see what I can do about this guy. I wonder how good his cum tastes.' Amber said, eager to get to work. She strolled up to him, holding a tray full of drinks. 'What can I get you, sweetie?' He asked him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 5:36 pm

“A large stiff drink, sweetheart.” he said in a tone. “And maybe your slutty mouth on my dick.” he said laughing at her.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 6:16 pm

Amber giggled a bit, trying to stay civil. She was beginning to get annoyed with him, but she would give him a chance before she really brought out her friends. She brought him a drink and put it on the table, giving the guy a good view of her cleavage. 'Here you go, sweetie.' She said, winking at him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 6:20 pm

“So sweetie are you going to earn your ‘tip’ or not?” he said in a rude tone
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 6:26 pm

He may have had a huge dick, but he was also one, and that was over the line. With a devious smile, Amber whispered into his ear, 'Right away, sweetie. Just a moment.' He dropped to his knees, while also beckoning his other barmaids over to him to help. He was going to drink his cum, but he had idea to teach the rude guy a lesson as well.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 6:30 pm

The other barmaids quickly surrounded the table. “Something wrong hun? Is this guy misbehaving?” Maria said, her arms folded with the other girls looking like cats about to pounce a bird.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 6:39 pm

'Oh, Maria. You should have heard some things this guy told me. He said he wanted my slutty mouth on his dick.' He said, false tears in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 6:55 pm

“Oh did he?” she said going into protective mode. “ I think this loser needs a white surprise. He going to get a full round. Care to help dear?” she says handing her a glass to fill with his seed. The other girls seemed to go and and get glasses as they started to work other men to fill their glasses.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:02 pm

Amber took the glass and pulled down his pants, exposing his admittingly massive cock. Amber descended on it like a kid in a candy store, slobbering all over his dick with his painted lips as he gave the guy a wet blowjob, eager to fill up his glass with cum. He watched as his barmaid friends went to work on other men as well.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:09 pm

The barmaids filled up glass after glass full of cum. Maria put a second glass by his first incase he overfilled the first one.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:15 pm

Amber continued sloppily kissing and sucking the guy's dick, determined to fill up at least three glasses with his sticky semen. He couldn't deny, he was enjoying making out with the guy's giant dick, watching it turn blue with his sparkly blue lipstick. He gave the guy an amazing blowjob, pulling the glasses close. 'Cum for me, sweetie.' Amber said, lost in a daze as he held up the glasses and continued giving the rude guy a blowjob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Violet Vixen   Brin vs Violet Vixen - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Violet Vixen
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next