Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie Vs Violet Vixen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 6:28 pm

Charlie blushes deeper before looking at amber "I don't have lipstick miss amber, but that's ok right?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 6:49 pm

“Here, you can borrow a tube of mine.” she said, putting a tube of purple lipstick on the table.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 6:52 pm

Charlie blushes deeper and grabs it before putting it on and turning to the other maids and closing her eyes before she went through kissing all their bottoms blushing red like a tomato in the end. "I did it miss amber is that all?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:40 pm

“Good girl. You want to know how Violet Vixen is? It was the lady you were talking to before.” she said as all the barmaids started to giggle.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:42 pm

Charlie looks at amber embarrassed before looking back at the bar confused "she...was the one I was trying to catch? So I didnt have to kiss everyone's bottom I already met her?!"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:44 pm

“You did. That how we initiate new girls. If you want her, you just need to enter the basement from the door behind the kitchen.” Amber said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:46 pm

Charlie blushes deeper and holds the lipstick back to amber "Well um thank you for the information ma'am I'll be going to challenge her now."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:48 pm

“Oh no, keep it. Consider it a welcoming present. I’m going to get your room ready. Have fun with the boss.” Amber said before rushing off. The other girls returned to their work, albeit with some giggles.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:50 pm

Charlie gulps and pockets the lipstick "what was that suppose to mean? Do I really look that weak?" She shakes her head and walks towards the door she was told about knocking instinctively before opening the door "hello?! I've come to challenge miss violet!"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 11:56 pm

“That’s the Violet Vixen girl. You should be more attentive, especially with who’s tavern you entered.” said a familiar voice. She entered the basement to find basically a sex dungeon. She didn’t see where the woman was.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 8:09 am

Charlie looks around and pulls out her staff trying to be cautious while feeling flustered by the room around her. "I don't mean any disrespect ma'am but you did trick me earlier...where are you violet vixen?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 8:41 am

A curvy woman in a purple latex suite appeared out of the corner. “I hope you enjoyed you stay at the tavern, because you will be remaining here.” she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 8:54 am

Charlie looks at her and feels flustered by the sexy woman before pointing her staff at her trying to act intimidating "I won't remain unless defeated! So um do you wanna attack first or should I? I feel rude if I just attack...."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 6:36 pm

“Awww looks like your already learning. You wait for your mistress to make the first move, but I will let you go first girl. Show me what you have.” Violet Vixen said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 6:54 pm

Charlie blushes and swings her staff trying to throw wind at her. "okay miss violet don't regret this!"
As she remembers what she did earlier

(wild magic, wind slice)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 9:53 am

Wind slice = 12 (knockdown = 55 fail)
Lustful lipstick = 28

Charlie manages to land her spell, put Violet Vixen manages to keep on her feet. “Not bad pet, but it’s my turn.” she says as she quickly gets close. She grabs Charlie’s face and holds her lips in a pucker. She starts to apply a purple lipstick to her lips. “This is really going to blow your mind.” she says as she gives her a wet kiss. As she pulls away, Charlie can feel herself getting more aroused. 

Violet Vixen: 29
Charlie: 27, Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:11 am

Charlie blushes deeper as she feels the thick lipstick on her before she shakes her head and tries to send a fireball at her "i guess your very hot miss violet lemme make you hotter!" she's very proud of her one liner.

(wild magic, fireball)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 7:13 pm

Fireball = 2 (burn chance = 27 fail)
Violet smothering = 40

Charlie manages to land a blow on her, burning her outfit a little. Her success doesn’t last long as she is pulled face first into the villainess’ cleavage. “Looks like I’ll need to smother this rebellious side out of you.

Violet Vixen: 28
Charlie: 24, Bind
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 7:17 pm

Charlie yelps as she's pulled into her breast before she tries to pull herself out weakly her mind slightly fuzzy from the softness

(Weak struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 7:24 pm

Struggle = 59

Her struggles don’t free her. “Worship my tits and I may let you have some air. Your choice.” the woman said with a laugh as she pulled her deeper to her tits.

Charlie: 22, Bind
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 7:26 pm

Charlie blushes deeply and squeaks as shes pulled deeper before swallowing her pride and kissing her breasts
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 7:31 pm

Violet worship = auto

“That’s right, worship my girls.” she says as the girl plants kisses all over her tits. After a few minutes of tit worshiping, she releases Charlie who now can’t take her eyes off of the woman’s impressive tits.

Charlie: 19, Breast love (extra damage from breast attacks and disadvatge with binds involving tits.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 7:41 pm

Charlie stands differently as she goes to try her newer spell and focus energy around her "Let's see how well I can do this!"

(Wild magic, sun blessing)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 7:57 pm

Sun’s blessing = 51 (wild magic = 45 command me)

Charlie’s spell misfired, leaving her eyes glossed over like she was in a trance. Violet Vixen couldn’t help but laugh at this turn of events. “Smother yourself in my tits. Learn to love them with all your heart.” she said as she let her tits free from her suit. Charlie walks over and buries in face in the bountiful cleavage. 

Charlie: 16, Breast love, Bind
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 7:58 pm

Charlie sighs happily before realizing what's shes doing and trying to pull herself away

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Violet Vixen   Charlie Vs Violet Vixen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie Vs Violet Vixen
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next