Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Succubus Senki

Go down 
+19
kissfan
PieForPi
maybeimalion
unknownwatcher
No one
procrastinator brad
Weatherkeep
Yuna
DocBadonk
hasemeow
carrotcake18
ThirdEyeKage
epickark
gopher
NeoGeno450
Zesquid
pepez
ShadithBro
Mkmd13
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

Succubus Senki - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 11:00 am

DocBadonk wrote:
The retail version of the game comes packaged with a WIP English version up to chapter 5 (and a Chinese version up to a further chapter because the Chinese translation volunteers seem to work faster... not to harp too much on the English team as any translation at all with the original game author's blessings is in itself a blessing). You just drag the files 'English patch' subdirectory to the main directory of the game.

The Chinese team had a head start to be fare
Back to top Go down
DocBadonk

DocBadonk

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 12:48 pm

Ah. That I didn't know.

Kudos to both teams either way.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 12:57 pm

chapter 8 will most likely be out next month the boss from stage one and two will be back
Back to top Go down
hasemeow

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 8:26 pm

Yeah at the pace the translator is going its a safe bet. Glad i ended up buying it, fantastic game.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2020 3:45 pm

Anyone's got the latest patch ? Chapter 8's fully translated now
Back to top Go down
ThirdEyeKage

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2020 11:16 am

If anyone has the latest version and can send me a link, it'd be much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2020 2:34 pm

Seconded on that. Also, there's another update incoming, the non-combat part CH9 will be translated and the weird inconsistencies in the Ch1-7 translations fixed (The untranslated dialogue choices notably)
Back to top Go down
procrastinator brad

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2020 5:23 pm

the update is live if you wanted to know, i can let you know when the part 9 full translation is coming out
Back to top Go down
ThirdEyeKage

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 1:36 pm

I found the previous update, translated up to chapter 8. Here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/z4ad3ya9455gvpj/SBV20.01.20.zip/file
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2020 10:45 pm

ThirdEyeKage wrote:
I found the previous update, translated up to chapter 8. Here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/z4ad3ya9455gvpj/SBV20.01.20.zip/file

That is pretty cool. Better than I thought that game would be from the Japanese demo. I have a question though. I notice the scene room has a lot of scenes like spare B and stuff like that on a lot of enemies. Problem is, they're in Japanese there and I don't see a way to trigger a lot of them in the normal battles where they'd be in English. Does anyone have any tips for ways to see the different scenes from dying to the same enemy?
Back to top Go down
ThirdEyeKage

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 11:36 am

No one wrote:
ThirdEyeKage wrote:

That is pretty cool.  Better than I thought that game would be from the Japanese demo.  I have a question though.  I notice the scene room has a lot of scenes like spare B and stuff like that on a lot of enemies.  Problem is, they're in Japanese there and I don't see a way to trigger a lot of them in the normal battles where they'd be in English.  Does anyone have any tips for ways to see the different scenes from dying to the same enemy?

I'm not sure, but I think it may be related to if the character that spares them has certain status ailments on them.
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2020 5:52 pm

Probably. I've noticed if your charmed or willpower is low enough or something that your character can just surrender even when you select the option to not do so. That likely triggers the alternate but it takes extra setup to make that happen.
Back to top Go down
unknownwatcher

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 6:19 pm

does anyone have a savefile past chapter 4? having trouble with the priestess level
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 7:26 pm

There are extra options you can change in the city to make things easier. If it's hard for you, just put it on very easy mode. Also try using some of your renoun to get more units.

And if that's not good enough, you can change the options in the city to make it so that you can get experience from playing fights that aren't the next battle. Just grind until you're strong enough to beat it.
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 2:27 am

Well I tried a bunch of things, and it seems to me the only way to get a lot of the spare scenes is on hard mode where you can be forced to surrender even when you try not to. Sure there might be some way if your character has that pink bubbles status effect that it can probably happen anyway, but that can be very hard to comeby in some levels. Well, hard mode doesn't seem that hard so I can probably make it to all the chapters on it eventually.
Back to top Go down
pepez

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 7:19 am

Its sad there is no hardcore level.. When your allies dies, he really dies, and you cant get it back anymore. Smile But its still nice game. maybe too easy even hard difficult Smile
Back to top Go down
unknownwatcher

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 7:37 pm

that was a fun game. now, to wait for the rest of the english translations hehe.
Back to top Go down
maybeimalion

maybeimalion

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2020 8:31 pm

I finished it. A lot of save scumming to get through the Japanese parts, but I did finish it. There are a lot of kisses. One lipstick kiss that I unlocked for viewing and in one of the Black Market side missions after I finished it.

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 7:23 pm

chapter 9 patch is currently in testing, and will be available to the public in about a week
Back to top Go down
ThirdEyeKage

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 10:37 am

Removed link, my bad.

Last edited by ThirdEyeKage on Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
procrastinator brad

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 5:09 pm

i feel obliged to mention that the translation team is currently working with the dev and we have a certain agreement, and having links getting shared like this might end up making it so we can't continue work.
Back to top Go down
procrastinator brad

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 8:41 pm

ch 9 patch is live on dlsite, so feel free to download it.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 5:55 am

Yay!!! I can't wait to try it out!

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:04 pm

ch-10 translation is now out on dlsite.
Back to top Go down
ThirdEyeKage

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 7:11 am

Chapter 11 and the first two sidequest translations are now on dlsite. If someone has a copy of this update, it would be much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Succubus Senki
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next