Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Succubus Senki

Go down 
+19
kissfan
PieForPi
maybeimalion
unknownwatcher
No one
procrastinator brad
Weatherkeep
Yuna
DocBadonk
hasemeow
carrotcake18
ThirdEyeKage
epickark
gopher
NeoGeno450
Zesquid
pepez
ShadithBro
Mkmd13
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

Succubus Senki - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2021 8:18 pm

Translation was finished a couple of days ago!
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 11:22 pm

So, apparently the creator tried selling this on Steam, but it got rejected due to issues with the English translation.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 12:27 am

Issues: There are lolis

Last edited by kissfan on Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 4:37 pm

This game is actually really good for kissing based stuff. All based around charming/enslaving too, (although they sometimes end up in death afterwards) which is actually a status effect that turns your units into enemies for a short/forever in some cases.
Some of the kisses to look out for:

Chapter 2:
The boss of the chapter (Luminara) is completely based around using kisses to enslave people. If you masturbate to her, she'll permanently enslave that unit with a kiss instead of killing them.

Chapter 4:
The boss will ask for a kiss when defeated. Accepting fully heals her and kills that unit.

Chapter 5:
There are mermaids in the water that blow kisses at you, covering you in kisses if you jump into the water. If you lose to them twice, you get a special game over.

Chapter 8: The big one
A massive chapter overall with 3 distinct bosses. Luminara returns here with even more kiss based attacks, and multiple events. She even has a special attack that permanently enslaves 5 units with a shower of blown kisses.

Chapter 9:
Nothing I remember in the chapter, but afterwards there's an optional event where the main character is enslaved by a maid succubus with a single kiss, resulting in a game over.

Chapter 11:
The final boss has a special attack where they surround the player with themself and their clones and bombard them with kisses. She also forces any unit that surrenders to her to kiss her shoe.
In one of the game over scenes, you get a glimpse at a cut character called the "Witch of Kisses" as they've enslaved the human army with kisses. Nothing much with her unfortunately.

Alchemist Sidestory:
One of the sidestories features an alchemist. If you defeat her then accept her last request, she kisses you and forces a pill down your mouth. Comes with a nice pov kiss cg and lipstick marks on the screen.

Probably missing a few but they're small if I am.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 5:23 pm

Chapter 9? Does that maid have xxx with you?

Also, any save file?
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 9:09 pm

Can anyone dm me the game and some saves?
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 11:34 pm

*me running over the beds in chapter 4*

"Do you want big sis to take you to heaven?"

> Yes
Back to top Go down
pplol

pplol

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 9:15 pm

If anyone's got a file for the game with translations past ch 8 that would be amazing
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 11:42 am

Can anyone upload a video of these?
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 6:59 pm

The english translation only bugs me in the fact that all the post-game stuff is untranslated. I either have an incomplete patch or they haven't finished the translation yet.

nobodyinparticular42

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 6:25 pm

Anybody got any videos of the various kisses in this?

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 3:42 am

KyoryuuBlaze wrote:
The english translation only bugs me in the fact that all the post-game stuff is untranslated. I either have an incomplete patch or they haven't finished the translation yet.

Redownloading from DLSite should get you the latest patch, translator was in talks with dev to have each ENG patch on DLsite a few days after done and it's been 10% for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 4:03 pm

SpeedytheMemeLord wrote:
Anybody got any videos of the various kisses in this?
Vids won't do much, there is little in the way of animation beyond some basic pink effects. But if you're still up for it i think there are vids on p-hub.

KyoryuuBlaze wrote:

It's 100% complete, either redownload from DLsite or sail the seven seas again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Succubus Senki   Succubus Senki - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Succubus Senki
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3