Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 12:06 pm

Prowd continue lat there sucke on her teat her sigh relaxed him for as he was really her baby and he heard her heart beats he just continue hugging her while his mind start to concentrate only on her teat and her soft bossom he stroke her back lovingly while the feeling of her soft breasts and her tasty teat invade his mind every second he lay below Mirandas, he want to say something but the pressure of her bossom with the softness of them relaxed him and he just continue enjoying her teat,he felt her patting in his head whith he feel more and more like her baby,now he just wanted to sukle on her teat and be literally her baby.

(Struggle - 69 Fail)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 1:18 pm

"Settle down, hun." Ms. Miranda chided as the humans suckling somehow became even more vigorous.

(Breast Smother continues! Prowd takes 2 damage +1 more damage do to Weakness: Breasts)

Ms. Miranda: 11 Stamina + Topless
Prowd: 2 Willpower + Breast Smothered

(Mistress of the Night activates!)

The barkeeper smiled as her boob worshiping prisoner actually listened to her and released her nipple. He settled for just nuzzling her instead "Good boy! Looks like your almost ready. Let me just make sure." The Midara reached down and gave his cock a good few squeezes to make sure it was nice and hard.

"Alright, hun. Looks like you're good to go." Ms. Miranda stood up and laughed as Prowd began whimpering. She scooped him up in her arms and the human gave out a content sigh as her boobs were once more within reach. The assassin was laid down on a bed in another room.

"Now, you be good and wait right here, hun. Someone else is going to come over to have some fun with you real soon." Miranda told him as she gave him a quick peck on the forehead before she left.

"Now, who's next on the waiting list?"

(Encounter -roll 3-)

Like the good little human he was, Prowd stayed on the bed like he was told to. Eventually, A blonde woman wearing a white long sleeved buttoned shirt, a black vest with matching skirt, black stockings and knee-high boots, and a black top hat. The love struck assassin was a little disappointed to see that her breasts were clearly smaller than Marisa's and Miranda's were.

"So, uh... you're the guy right? The one I'm supposed to practice on?" The woman hesitantly asked. before she mumbled, "Come on Shari, just do it!"

With a deep breath the Midara thrust out her hands, stings shot from her finger tips and wrapped around various parts of Prowd's body. Still high from Ms. Miranda's succulent breasts, he didn't resist as the newcomer pulled on the strings forcing him to walk in an awkward gait over to her. Just as he got close, he suddenly tripped and she was forced to catch him.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" Shari blurted out as her face reddened. "I'm still getting used to this. Oh! Um, let's try this." the Puppeteer manipulated Prowd into holding her close and pulling her into a deep kiss. One that siphoned away what little willpower Ms. Miranda had left him with.

Prowd lifted the Midara off the ground and carried her over to the bed. "This is much easier when you're not walking toward me." Shari mused as her nerves began to be replaced with lust. She had her human puppet roughly through her onto the bed before making him remove his pants while she shed her stockings.

"Well, then. Aren't you going to ravish me?" Shari asked with a devilish grin as her new toy mounted her.

--------------------

At the bar of the inn, Marisa took a seat on stool while, Ms. Miranda poured herself some beer.

"You okay?" The Succubust asked in concern as she looked over the cuts that marred her friend's body.

"Yeah, I'm..." The barkeep paused so she could down the stein in one go. "I'm fine. Sure, he put up a fight at first, but once my top came off he completely stopped resisting."

"Good to hear. So, that 's him right now?" Marisa vaguely waved her hand in the air to gesture at the sound of sex filling the inn.

"Yup. Why don't we just let those two enjoy the night, and you pick him up tomorrow?"

"Sounds good. See you then~!"

----------------------------

Prowd has been defeated by Ms. Miranda! Prowd's Max Willpower drops by 5!
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 1:51 pm

Prowd found himself in the bed with a new girl for some reason he found the girl cute as he just can do anyhing than mount her enjoying his new company, but he clear his mind and separate from the girl was obviously another midara, "who are you?" he said taking his sword and redress his armor and pants then he pointed the sword toward her, "i know you are a midara but i want to know your name" he asked with a serious look on his face.

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 2:19 pm

Shari yelped in surprise as her new test dummy ripped himself free of her strings. "Oh... Oh dear this isn't good."

In a burst of magic Two women with mostly modest features, except for their eye-catching lips, wearing blank  and pink showgirl outfits appeared in front of her. They could easily pass for a human woman at a glance, but closer inspection revealed obvious joints on their arms.

--------

Prowd

Abilities:

Passive: Shadow manipuplation - Prowd can manipulate shadow of anything thanks to the grey crystal in his pendant that give to him that power, he can make attacks based in shadows

-Honor over Brutality: Prowd honor can prevent him from attacking brutally at the oponent but can reduce the damage he take , activable once per battle , if the stamina of his oponent are greater than his willpower ,the willpower damage he will take for the next turn will be reduced to -1

Normal moves:

power claws:(only if he dont have his sword on his hand) transforming his hand to a dark claws form and he scracth his opponent with fury (if that succes his oppenent will be paralyzed) Deal 2 damage

shadow shield:
Forms a shield made of shadows protecting itself (But leaves him vulnerable for 1 turn if the shield desappears from him If it is attacked with great force) Deal 2 damage

shadow puppet: he make a shadow with his body form and the shadow will take the next attack for him )

1...2....3..Slice: Prowd make combo of 4 o 3 slices with his sword  to his oponent and move from his place to another ( Deal 1 damage for each slice ,and need 3 Rolls for each slices )

The shadows will make you pay: Prowd summon a fake shadow prowd which lasts a single attack that does not cause harm because it is a distraction, but allowing prowd to pass through the blind spot of his oponent and make a quick slice from behind his oponent back , Deal 2 damage

Brotherhood : he calls his brother Glen for a fast change of places , then Glen will attack the oponent with his clasic insivible slit and change again with prowd

only shadows: he make a cloud of black smoke for lower the visibility of his opponent) Blind

Support moves:
Shadow Shield (protective stance): he will uses his shield to protect his allies and gain time for her/him

Slime Trap Orb(gifted by Liselle) : Cause opponents to slip and fall which inflicts "Prone", forces them to roll to get up.

Shadow Recoil: If he uses his shadows of rebellion and becomes tired he will be forced to absorb them to recover some energy heal 1 WP for each shadow he summoned (only if use shadow rebellion before, if not , only heal 1 WP)

Summon Lasciel: after the battle with once corrupted lasciel, he get one of her feathers for call upon her in need
Restores  5 willpower

Ultimate move:

Shadows of Rebellion: (This movement needs much of his energy to be used) Making a group of 3 to 4 shadow puppets directing them to a single target, can cause an automatic K.O if the target's stamina is 4 or 3 Deal 4 damage

Prowdketsu Status: after the fight with nui he adquired a outfit after his defeat, while his mind is binded to nui desires he can activate his Kamui outfit that gives him +1 Stamina damage and +1 willpower damage reduction ,he also can activate and deactive it voluntarily

Weakness: lustful attacks or full breasts

Trait: Memories of the Succubust! When Prowd is attacked with breasts, he'll be distracted by memories of Marisa!

~~~Vs~~~

Shari, the Puppeteer

Abilities:

Welcoming Kiss: "We sincerely hope that you enjoy the show!" The Puppeteer and her Puppets lean forward and blow a kiss, that takes the form of their lips, at the player. Deals Charm Damage, Hits x Number of Puppets + 1

Opening Act: "Raise the curtains, girls!" The Puppets raise their skirts and flash the player. The Player is caught off guard both by the lack of undergarments and the attention to detail that went into their nether regions. The player is memorized as the Puppets can-can closer to them, until the player is in range of their kicking legs. Deals Minor Lust Damage. Deals Physical damage, Hits x Number of Puppets.

Kiss Rehearsal: "We have a bit of a problem, and we though you might be able to help us." "We just can't decide which of us is the best kisser. Can you be the judge?" Like sharks, the Puppets circle the player. One of the them will grab the player and pull them into a Deep Kiss; when the kiss ends the next Puppet will grab the player before they can recover, and do the same. Deals Lust Damage, Hits x Number of Puppets.

Role Play (Local Ladies): "Welcome home, Sweetie~!"/"What are your orders, Master?"/"You've been nice enough to earn lots of presents!"/etc. In a flash of light, the Puppets clothing will be replaced with the clothes of a random Midara of Cupidity. The Puppets will take turns acting out their roles in an attempt to arouse the player. Once all the puppets have had their go, any Puppets that successfully damaged the player will keep their new outfit, raising their damage by 1 while the rest will return to the showgirl outfits in another flash of light. If the Puppet is wearing the clothes of a Midara that already defeated the player, then they auto-succeed.

Love Triangle (Needs at least 2 Puppets intact): "He/She Loves me more!" "No me!" A Puppet latches on to each of the players arms, pressing them against their chests.  The two puppets will take turns pecking the player's cheeks. "Now, now, girls. We all know I'm the favorite." The Puppeteer walks up to the player, and then trails kisses down their chest. If player is female, The Puppeteer makes sure their breasts get all the love and attention they deserve. Bind. Deals Lust Damage, if player is male. Deals Heavy Lust Damage, if player is female.

The Climax (Not enough Puppets)

Total Control(Finisher): "Time for the finale!" All of the Puppets drop lifelessly to the floor as the Puppeteer's strings detach from them. With a flick of her wrists, all of her strings will attach to the player, instead. The player struggles against her control as she forces them to approach her and wrap her in a tight embrace. The Puppeteer smacks her lips, before she pulls the player into a French Kiss and forces their hands to wander her body. Lost in the heat of the moment, the player gives in and allows her to control their every move.

Defeat players will be taken back stage, where they'll either be used as a practice dummy as the Puppeteer works on controlling more puppets at once, or strapped into a harness as used as a Puppet Rack. If the player is female, then she'll be used as a model and the next Puppet the Puppeteer makes will look almost identical to them, except for having bigger lips.

Behind the Scenes(Passive): "No! Stop Please, I beg you!" If, instead of heading straight for their seat, the player heads backstage, there is a chance to see the Puppeteer pretending her Puppets have rebelled. The player can do nothing but watch as the Puppeteer is pinned down and kissed into submission by her own creations. The Puppeteer will eventually realize she has an audience. "Ah! Y-You're not supposed to be back here!" The Puppeteer starts the fight with low Willpower and the Player is aroused for the duration of the battle.

Shari: 20 Stamina
Puppet1: 10 Stamina
Puppet2: 10 Stamina
Prowd: 20 Willpower
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 2:32 pm

"Well so you don't want to answer then let's finish quick i have to scape from this city" Prowd said runnign toward her with his sword and try with his opening attack making three slices against her, two of the slices find it mark but he missed one making losing a bit of his balance when he recover his balance he try to resist the urge tu run again but only for kiss one of the other girls his mind seem still clouded by his recent defeat so he stay in his place trying to recover his thoughs

(1..2..3 slices - 20 -18 -95)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 3:06 pm

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" Shari cried out in pain as the blade cut her and she stumbled back.

"Remember, Shari. Always start the show..." The Puppeteer muttered to herself as she brought both hands her mouth, with her Puppets Mirroring the movements. "With a big kiss~!"

(Welcoming Kiss -rolls 36, 68, 9)

In unison, the trio blew a kiss at Prowd. Magical lips flew from the Puppets and struck the assassin on each cheek. Shari's kiss, however, didn't even manage to take form.

"I'm still screwing it up."

Shari: 18 Stamina
Puppet1: 10 Stamina
Puppet2: 10 Stamina
Prowd: 18 Willpower
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 3:16 pm

He felt the kisses on his cheeks and wandered how the real lips feel he just can do anything than look at he puppeter and her puppets with a goofy smile as he stumbled towards her wanting fall on her arms but he clear his mind and with the proximity he make clear hit with his sword in one the puppets trying get rid of they knowing if he make other puppets appears he will be in a serious trouble.

(Basic Attack - 80 succes)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 3:30 pm

"Rude!" "The Puppet" called out after it got hacked.

Shari made a big sweeping motion with her arms as she moved her Puppets to grab Prowd...

(Love Triangle -Roll 87- Crit Fail!)

Only to misjudge the distance and slammed them into each other.

"Damn it."

Puppet1: 8 Stamina
Puppet2: 9 Stamina
Prowd: 18 Willpower
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 5:16 pm

Prowd concentrate on the battle and try to make a hit with his shield charging toward shari with a ramming speed, he smiled confident when he was near her but he lose his balance at the last moment and his momentum make him fall in her arms and not only that he kisses her accidentaly.

(Shadow shield - 11 crit fail)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 5:33 pm

Shari was completely surprised when the human stopped trying to fight and just ran into her arms and kissed her.

Marisa was right! Humans really do just like playing hard to get. I can do this!

(Love Triangle - Auto succeeds because of Prowd's crit Fail!)

The Puppeteer wrapped her arms around the man in a hug and beckoned her Puppets to join them. The marionettes quickly made their way to either side of Prowd. They each grabbed an arm and pulled it against their soft, yet firm faux-breasts as they leaned in to kiss his cheeks.

(Prowd takes damage from the successful attack +1 damage from Weakness: Breasts! Prowd is now Bound!)

Prowd: 16 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 5:40 pm

Prowd tried to scape from her hug but each kiss felt good and they're breasts of each puppet felt good to adding the feeling of the puppeters hands feeling him with love he just relax and let her have her way with him. "So much breasts " he said gropping the puppets breasts with a goofy smile on his face.

(Strugle - 37 fail)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 5:52 pm

"I'm glad you like them." Shari replied with a giggle. "I can only control two Puppets right now, but one day, when I'm better at this, I can smother you with a whole harem!"

The Puppeteer decided she did enough talking and went back to kissing Prowd.

(Prowd takes 1 damage from being Bound +1 more damage from Weakness: Breasts!)

Prowd: 14 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 5:58 pm

Prowd felt again the sweet lips of shari he was about to kiss her back sweetly and surrender to her arms and try hug him despite wanting to let the puppet continue making him grope theyr breasts but his mind make a cry at him and this snap him out of his trance and finaly separate from her and her puppets sighing not only in relief but in disappointment for want to separate from her sweet kiss, his urges to run towards her and kiss again are almost noticeable.

(Struggle - 38 success)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 6:14 pm

"Oh, umm..." Shari fumbled at the sudden before she got an idea. "If you don't want to kiss me anymore, you can kiss my Puppets!"

(Kiss Rehearsal -roll 54, 83- One Success and one Fail!)

One of the Puppets reach out and grabbed Prowd. The replica pulled him into a kiss, wrapping her arms around him and rubbing her body against his. When he was finally released, he was left standing dazed. The other Puppet rushed to embrace him but stopped short.

"Oops." Shari squeaked out in embarrassment when she realized what happened. "Strings got tangled. Ju-Just give me a second!"

(Prowd takes 1 damage from the successful attack and +1 Damage from Weakness: Lustful!)

Prowd: 12 Willpower
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 6:18 pm

he felt the puppet hug and hug her to as she kisses him, he felt the body of the puppet rubbing agains his and enjoy the kiss hapilly he sigh when he was released but he smile when he saw the other puppet coming to embrace him to, oh but the puppet stopped his mind was a bit clouded from the kiss of the puppet as he just give the second she needed "of course".

( Skip turn)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 6:46 pm

"Alright!" Shari declared as she got the strings untangled. "Know where were we?"

(Kiss Rehearsal -roll 22, 17- Success and Fail!)

The newly restringed Puppet pulled Prowd into a kiss. "She" slipped her leg between the human's and used it to rub against his groin, drawing a moan of pleasure from him. The Puppet let him go and moved out of the way so its twin could take another turn.

... Only for it to stop short of reaching him.

"Really?" Shari asked, her face bright red at this point.

(Prowd takes 1 damage from the successful attack and +1 Damage from Weakness: Lustful!)

Prowd: 10 Willpower
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 6:52 pm

he felt the other puppet kiss and give her a welcome hug as he accepted her sweet but lustfull kiss feelign her lips kissing her back,when she moved out of the way he reacted and clear his midn trying to make a basic attack at the puppeter focusing only on her than focusing on getting rid of the puppets thinking will be hard to beat the two,but the grip on his sword loosened a bit and he fail the hit just for thinking on let the puppets have her way again.

(Basic attack - 27 fail)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 7:05 pm

Shari giggled as Prowd made his way forward. "Oh? D-did you really like my kisses best?"

(Love Triangle -roll 94- Crit Success!)

The Puppets resumed their grip on the human as their master approached him. She grabbed his head pulled him into a kiss, her tongue slid into his mouth and began an aggressive assault.

(Prowd takes 2 damage from the successful attack +1 damage from Weakness: Breasts and +1 damage from Weakness: Lustful! Prowd is now Bound!)

Prowd: 6 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 7:12 pm

he was about to admit that he like her kisses but suddenly he felt the agressive but sweet assault of shari he can't do anything than relax in the puppets grip while enjoying her kiss as he kisses her back enjoying the feeling of his tongue, his mind started to lose his will he need to win this quickly but her kiss is so sweet and good as he just let shari continue the assault on him.

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 7:26 pm

As Prowd's body started to go limp, Shari broke the kiss and took a big gasp of air. "Breathing! Breathing is important." She then caught the look of pure bliss on Prowd's face. "Maybe not that important."

The Puppeteer returned to her mouth-to mouth assault with renewed vigor.

(Prowd takes 2 damage from the being Bound +1 damage from Weakness: Breasts and +1 damage from Weakness: Lustful!)

Prowd: 2 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 7:31 pm

Prowd trying to scape as his mind snap him out of his trance again when break the kiss but she resumed the kiss agains and he again acepted her sweet kiss as he try to slid his tongue in her mouth and try to play with her as he let the puppet continue making him grope his breasts the feel is just to good for him so he just enjoy as his mind begin to cloud more and more with thoughs about shari.

(Struggle - 19 fail)

(well another defeat, i think Rndmg.org heard me when i said "maybe i can lost on purpose" and make it real, i wanted to struggle after shari crit success but i was not sure if she stunned me o not with the crit ^^U)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 8:33 pm

(Naw, If you got Dazed by that crit I would have noted it at the bottom like I've been doing. The Crit added the Lust damage to the attack)

Shari broke the kiss for another deep gulp of air. When she went back for a round three she noticed that Prowd's body went limp. "Well, mostly limp." She noted as she poked his erection.

"Hmm... Since doing it with a real girl is was started this fight, would you prefer doing it with a Puppet?" The Midara suggested as one of her puppets collapsed; it's strings having been removed and attacked to the defeated human.

No longer in control of his own body, the assassin began making out with the still active puppet. Hands roaming each others bodies, the duo made their way over to the bed. Once stripped of his pants once more, Proud was thrown onto the bed and mounted by the Puppet. To his surprise his dick had been inserted into an artificial vagina. Once inside, his body began thrusting into the artificial women again, and again, and again.

"Don't worry about getting tired." Shari spoke up with a deep sultry voice. "After all, you're just a puppet."

------------------------

Several hours later, Prowd was finally given a chance to rest when Marisa came to pick him up.

"How'd it go, dear? The Succubust asked as the Puppeteer carefully packed up her sperm filled Puppets.

"It was great." Shari cheerfully replied. "I was able to get so much practice! Thank you!"

"Anytime, dear." Marsia said before she waved Shari off and then turned the human as he finished getting dressed.

(Encounter -roll 5-)

"Come on. I think you deserve some kind of break." The assassin obediently followed the busty Midara without a word.

-------------------------------------

Marisa had brought him to a large building, where they were greeted by a brown haired woman wearing a translucent purple flower patterned kimono that barely went to down to her thighs, and nothing else

"Oh, Lady Marisa. To what do I owe this pleasure?"

Marisa just pointed a thumb at Prowl. "The fresh meat needs a chance to freshen up, Poe"

"Of course, right this way!" The now named Poe ushered him inside. The human was immediately hit with a sweet fragrance that made his sore body relax.

Poe giggled as she lead the assassin over to a large mat on the far side of the room. "Just relax and let my aromatherapy do its work."

--------------------

Prowd

Abilities:

Passive: Shadow manipuplation - Prowd can manipulate shadow of anything thanks to the grey crystal in his pendant that give to him that power, he can make attacks based in shadows

-Honor over Brutality: Prowd honor can prevent him from attacking brutally at the oponent but can reduce the damage he take , activable once per battle , if the stamina of his oponent are greater than his willpower ,the willpower damage he will take for the next turn will be reduced to -1

Normal moves:

power claws:(only if he dont have his sword on his hand) transforming his hand to a dark claws form and he scracth his opponent with fury (if that succes his oppenent will be paralyzed) Deal 2 damage

shadow shield:
Forms a shield made of shadows protecting itself (But leaves him vulnerable for 1 turn if the shield desappears from him If it is attacked with great force) Deal 2 damage

shadow puppet: he make a shadow with his body form and the shadow will take the next attack for him )

1...2....3..Slice: Prowd make combo of 4 o 3 slices with his sword  to his oponent and move from his place to another ( Deal 1 damage for each slice ,and need 3 Rolls for each slices )

The shadows will make you pay: Prowd summon a fake shadow prowd which lasts a single attack that does not cause harm because it is a distraction, but allowing prowd to pass through the blind spot of his oponent and make a quick slice from behind his oponent back , Deal 2 damage

Brotherhood : he calls his brother Glen for a fast change of places , then Glen will attack the oponent with his clasic insivible slit and change again with prowd

only shadows: he make a cloud of black smoke for lower the visibility of his opponent) Blind

Support moves:
Shadow Shield (protective stance): he will uses his shield to protect his allies and gain time for her/him

Slime Trap Orb(gifted by Liselle) : Cause opponents to slip and fall which inflicts "Prone", forces them to roll to get up.

Shadow Recoil: If he uses his shadows of rebellion and becomes tired he will be forced to absorb them to recover some energy heal 1 WP for each shadow he summoned (only if use shadow rebellion before, if not , only heal 1 WP)

Summon Lasciel: after the battle with once corrupted lasciel, he get one of her feathers for call upon her in need
Restores  5 willpower

Ultimate move:

Shadows of Rebellion: (This movement needs much of his energy to be used) Making a group of 3 to 4 shadow puppets directing them to a single target, can cause an automatic K.O if the target's stamina is 4 or 3 Deal 4 damage

Prowdketsu Status: after the fight with nui he adquired a outfit after his defeat, while his mind is binded to nui desires he can activate his Kamui outfit that gives him +1 Stamina damage and +1 willpower damage reduction ,he also can activate and deactive it voluntarily

Weakness: lustful attacks or full breasts

Trait: Memories of the Succubust! When Prowd is attacked with breasts, he'll be distracted by memories of Marisa!

~~~Vs~~~

Poe, the Aromadara

Abilities:

Alluring Aroma: "Are you sure you want to leave?" The Aromadara naturally gives of an alluring, arousing scent. Not only does this lower an opponents Flee roll by 2, because they're drawn to her scent, but her natural odor drives people wild, causing them to take an additional point of Willpower Damage whenever they take Willpower Damage.

Sexy Smoke: "Come now. Don't you want to play?" The Aromadara blows a kiss, letting out a haze that covers the battlefield. As the smoke swirls, those trapped within it feel phantom caresses and imagine tender lips brushing against them. Field Effect: All charcters have -2 Focus.

Hazy Kiss: "Something wrong? You look a little dizzy, hehe." A Basic Sensuality attack. On Aim rolls of 5 or higher, the Aromadara exhales a puff of smoke in her targets face that lowers their Recovery by -2.

Drowsy Cloud: "Please, Relax." The Aromadara blows a cloud of smoke at the enemy party that makes them feel tired and causes all their ability cost to be raised by 1/3 next turn.

Power Puff: "Here. Smell as much as you like." The Aromadara pulls out a bottle of perfume. She spritzes herself once, before repeatedly spraying her target in the face. Overwhelmed by the thick cloud, they're brought down to their knees. Lowers Power equal to her Aim roll.

Tender Hold: "Can we stay like this a little longer? Please?" The Aromadara pulls her target into a gentle hug. Has chance to Entangle (Ailment 8, target can't take action until a success dice roll or the user takes another action, target suffers -4 penalty to total Reflex score and -2 direct Willpower damage per turn) on an Aim roll of 4 or higher.

Pheromone Fun: "My sweet scent is too much for you, right?" The Aromadara undoes her robes, Flashing the enemy party. "Its engraved itself in your nose, and mind. You can't fight it. Give in." Overcome with lust, they tackle her to the ground. She rests her hands on the back of their neck and looks at them with half lidded eyes. "That's right. My Pheromones drive you wild. You're nothing more the a mindless animal lost in heat. Nothing more than my little pet." She then pulls them down into one final kiss that sends them over the edge. Her vitcim then ravishes her until they pass out from a combination of exhaustion and being overwhelmed by her aroma." Good boy." *Triggered when a target with at least 2 status problems is reduced to below 1/3 Their Max willpower. Can hit multiple foes at once since her derobing is consdered a Sensuality attack against all enemies.* Gives Weakness: Midara Pheromones( Lose 1 Willpower whenever hit by a midara's attack)

Girlsih Gas: "Maybe... you prefer some other kind of smell?" The Aromadara dazes her target with a kiss, before gentle guiding his head to her rear. She then lets out and adorable fart in their face. The eye watering odor causes them to suffer a -2 Aim penalty.

Womanly Wafts: "Don't you want to take a whiff?" The Aromadara bend over and runs a hand over her ass, enticing her target to get closer and then blasts them with a powerful fart. If aim roll is 5 or higher, enemy is Enticed(10). Enticed Characters bury their heads in the Aromadara's ass and nuzzle it, receiving 2 Willpower Damage per round. Effect lasts for three rounds or until Aromadara does something other than defend or use a fart attack, which will always hit.)

Thunder From Down Under: "Get ready, here comes a big one." The Aromadara leaps into the air, and comes down ass first on her victim's face, flooring them. She then lets out a loud, roaring fart. On an Aim roll of 3 or higher, the target is Gassed Out(10). Gassed Out characters are so overwhelmed by a foul smell that they can not act for 2 rounds. If TFDU misses, then the Aromidara takes Stamina Damage and can't act next round.

Stinky Sixtynine(Finisher): "I guess my gas was just too much for you." With a bump of her rump, the Aromadara floors her foe. She then plants her rear firmly on their face before leaning forward. She then alternates between kiss their crotch and farting in their face. A hellish torture of foul and fail that last until the target has been conditioned to be aroused be her farts. With one last puff she sends them off to lala land. *Triggered by a target being knocked by lower 1/3 or their max Willpower by one of her fart attacks.* Gives Weakness Foul Pheramones: All fart based attacks ignore Focus.

--------------------------

Prowd has been defeated by Shari! His max Willpower lowers by 5!

Poe: 20 Stamina
Prowd: 15 Stamina
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 8:47 pm

Prowd felt the aroma relaxing him as he just obey poe, "smeel so good" Prowd said as he look at the new midara wanting to scape but the aroma make very dificult, he get up and approach poe wanting to hug her while the aroma wokr in him.

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 8:54 pm

"Yes, that is right. Just breathe deeply." Poe told him.

(Tenderhold -roll 60- Success!)

Poe grabbed Prowl's head and gently guided it to her bosom. "Relax, and let the scent fill your mind."

(Prowd takes 1 damage from Tender Hold + 1 damage from Weakness: Breasts + 1 damage from Alluring Aroma!)

Poe: 20 Stamina
Prowd: 12 Stamina
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 9:04 pm

he felt her hand guiding his head int o her bosom and he can't do anything that continue hug her while relaxing in her hug, then his mind clear a bit and he try to scape from her hug and push her off from him, and he succesfully push her and try to recover his thoughs ignoring the sweet aroma and make basic attack.

(Basic slash - 10 succes)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next