Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 5:47 pm

(Don't worry, Prowd feel the same as adella sometimes Random.org just hate him XD,just like now xD)

Prowd recover his focus as he try to make another hit this with three slices but stopped after he saw poe and heard her sweet voice, he look at the scented girl and smile at her while blow her a kiss " i'll win this battle for you" he said while his mind is filled with feeling for poe

( 1..2..3 slices - 99)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 5:55 pm

"Seriously?" Adella growled in irritation. Here she is trying to fuck him, and he's over there flirting with her friend! The Water Siren lunged at the human in a rage.

(Wet, Sloppy Kiss -roll 9- Crit Fail!)

... and end up falling face first into the mud.

Again.

Adella: 10 Stamina + Downed
Prowd: 10 Stamina
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 5:59 pm

Prowd clear his mind again and try another time ,this time trying to focus on the battle only as he make another slices with his sword, but he missed his mark AGAIN, his sword hit only the mud,he try to clear his mind a bit more while cleaning his face of the mud, "dammit"

( Basic attack - 17 fail)

(this is a hiden camera show or what? xD)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 6:05 pm

(Recovery -roll 50- Success!)

"Ya know?" Adella asked as she push her. "I just want to have sex with you until your brain melts from pleasure. What do you have against that?"

"The 'brain melting' part?" Poe chimed in.

"Nobody asked you!"

Adella: 10 Stamina
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 6:10 pm

"Well, if sound tempting and i like the idea but my heart if only for poe, i'm sorry" he said as he try another attack this time with three slices trying to aim correctly, the first hit her chest but only the first the rest of the three slices misses it mark as he lose his balance from the last miss fallling aside adella "Ouch.." he exclaimed as his head hit the mud with a 'Thut'.

( 1..2..3 slices 50 - 17 - 3 one succes one fail one crit fail)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 6:15 pm

Adella smirk as finally she wasn't being the one eating wet dirt.

(Dulcet Whispers -roll 47- Fail!)

The Water Siren began warming up her voice again.

Adella: 9 Stamina
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 6:19 pm

Prowd heard her voice as he jsut sit near her wanting to listen her sweet voice but he remember his feelings for poe and get up quickly,but that feelings where replaced for the sweet voice of adelle as he just sat again dropping his swor and looking at her listening her voice.

( Basic attack - 7 crit fail )

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 6:24 pm

Seeing him just sitting there, Adella reach out to pull him into kiss.

(Wet, Sloppy Kiss -roll 91- Crit Fail!)

Only to slip on the mud and fall over next to him. The Water Siren's rage was beginning to become palpable as the river water started to simmer.

Adella: 9 Stamina + Downed
Prowd: 10 Stamina + Downed
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 6:29 pm

He try to recover his sense and get up to finish this battle of miss after miss, he start to get tired for miss his attacks,and he succesfully picked himself of the mud in a sigh of relief he returned in his confident state

(Recovery roll - 12 succes)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 6:40 pm

(Recovery -roll 24- Success!)

Adella forced herself to her feet as she took several deep, angry breathes. She was completely covered from head to toe in mud at this point, and was not happy about it.

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 6:44 pm

"amm, you don't look good, le-let help you" prowd felt a bit guilty seeing her anger and her body covered in mud he approached the water siren and clean her body as much as he could then he kisses her cheek, "you-you know i don't like to have sex by force, i like when the girls are gentle and sweet with me, like that beautifull girl with and sweet scented body there" he pointed at poe as he try to clear his mind a bit for not falling completly under her spell

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 6:56 pm

"You like sweet? I can do sweet." Adella grumbled before she took a deep breathe.

(Dulcet Whispers -86- Crit Success!)

Beautiful sound flowed like water out of her mouth as she began to sing. The Water Siren pulled the human into an embrace and whispered her song into his ear.

"Sweet maiden's kiss~
So full of bliss~
What's sweeter than this?~"

(Prowd takes damage from the successful hit! Prowd is now Bound!)

Prowd: 9 Stamina + Bound
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 7:01 pm

he heard her sweet voice as he just melt into her embrace letting her song echoes in his ears and mind, "yes, nothing sweeter than it" he said tranced by her sweet voice as he hug her while hearing her whispers, but he cleas his mind and try to separate from her hug, but his mind betray him as he just relax in her arms wanting to heard more of her sweet song.

(Struggle - 19 fail)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 7:08 pm

Adella would have smiled if her mouth wasn't already busy.

"Hold her tight~
All through the night~
It feels so right~"

Prowd: 8 Stamina + Bound
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 7:13 pm

he continue listening her song as he just follow her sweet whisper hugging her tight against his body feeling more and more enamored with her but his mind snap him out of his trance and with sudden push he was able to separate from her embrace.

( Struggle - 44 succes )

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 7:23 pm

"Oh, where do you think your going?"

(Wet, Sloppy Kiss -roll 36- Success!)

Adella grabbed his head and pulled him into a kiss. Her tongue forced its way through his lips and probed deeply into his mouth. Once she broke the kiss, she smiled at the sight of her saliva dribbling out of his mouth.

(Prowd takes damage from the successful attack, +1 damage from Weakness: Lustful! Prowd is now Charmed!)

Prowd: 7 Stamina + Charmed
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 7:28 pm

he felt her lips and her tongue as she give him a kiss he just let her kiss him and hug her returning the kiss when he tasted her saliva, he try to clear his mind and continue the fight as he try to deal a basic slash with his sword, despite the sweet flavor of her saliva he hit her with his sword directly on her chest.

( Basict attack - 20 succes)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 7:39 pm

"Ow! What, was that not good enough for you?" Adella complained as she pressed a hand against her newest wound. "Fine! How about this then"

(Wet, Sloppy Kiss -roll 92- Crit Success!)

The Siren pulled him into another deep french kiss. This time, however, she didn't pull away. Her arms wrapped around him in a tight hug as she squeezed him with all her might.

(Prowd takes damage from the Successful attack +1 Damage from Weakness: Lustful +1 damage from being Charmed! Prowd is now Bound!)

Adella: 8 Stamina
Prowd: 4 Stamina + Charmed +Bound
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 7:45 pm

he returned again the sweet french kiss with the same passion as he felt the water siren pulling him in a tight hug squeezing him as he felt her soft breasts agains his wanting to kiss her and taste again her sweet saliva, he just relaxed in her embrace while leaning for kiss her slowly, his mind seem to start clouding again a he don't react and just kisses her when his lips meet hers.

(Struggle 13 crit fail)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 8:30 pm

The Water Siren moaned as Prowd finally stopped resisting, his body going limp in her grip. Teasingly, she rubbed her breasts against him. That was the tipping point, as his legs suddenly gave out and the duo crashed into the shallow water of the riverbed. The current washed over them as Adella's control over the water striped them of their clothes.

-----

Hours later, Adella was positively beaming as both she and Prowd were completely wet, in several meanings on the word. "Thanks. I really need that."

Poe's only response was to shake her head as the Water Siren push the damp human and his dripping clothes. "Apologies. Perhaps I should have warned you about her." The Aromadara helped him get dressed as he was too busy inhaling her scent to do it himself. There is still more of the town for you to see."

Adella leaned in to give him one last peck on the cheek before her friend ushered the human away.

------

(Encounter -roll 4-)

Poe had guided him through the town, showing were he'd be staying, where he'd be getting his food from, and where the shop was.

As they traveled the small town, they crossed paths with a young girl with curly blonde hair, and sky blue eyes. She was wearing a pink dress that was covered with white hearts and lined with heart shaped frills. She was dragging around a teddie bear covered with kiss marks. Prowd couldn't help but notice that her lips were full and an adorable shade of pink.

"Catelin! How are you doing?" Poe asked as the young girl stayed.

"Okay. I guess" Catelin mumbled into her teddie bear, before she began eyeing Prowd. "Um, Poe? I'm getting full again. Can I ...?"

"Oh!" the older women exclaimed as her eyes filled with worry. "Of course, dear!"

"Please be gentle with her." The Aromadara told the human as she backed away.

Prowd

Abilities:

Passive: Shadow manipuplation - Prowd can manipulate shadow of anything thanks to the grey crystal in his pendant that give to him that power, he can make attacks based in shadows

-Honor over Brutality: Prowd honor can prevent him from attacking brutally at the oponent but can reduce the damage he take , activable once per battle , if the stamina of his oponent are greater than his willpower ,the willpower damage he will take for the next turn will be reduced to -1

Normal moves:

power claws:(only if he dont have his sword on his hand) transforming his hand to a dark claws form and he scracth his opponent with fury (if that succes his oppenent will be paralyzed) Deal 2 damage

shadow shield:
Forms a shield made of shadows protecting itself (But leaves him vulnerable for 1 turn if the shield desappears from him If it is attacked with great force) Deal 2 damage

shadow puppet: he make a shadow with his body form and the shadow will take the next attack for him )

1...2....3..Slice: Prowd make combo of 4 o 3 slices with his sword to his oponent and move from his place to another ( Deal 1 damage for each slice ,and need 3 Rolls for each slices )

The shadows will make you pay: Prowd summon a fake shadow prowd which lasts a single attack that does not cause harm because it is a distraction, but allowing prowd to pass through the blind spot of his oponent and make a quick slice from behind his oponent back , Deal 2 damage

Brotherhood : he calls his brother Glen for a fast change of places , then Glen will attack the oponent with his clasic insivible slit and change again with prowd

only shadows: he make a cloud of black smoke for lower the visibility of his opponent) Blind

Support moves:
Shadow Shield (protective stance): he will uses his shield to protect his allies and gain time for her/him

Slime Trap Orb(gifted by Liselle) : Cause opponents to slip and fall which inflicts "Prone", forces them to roll to get up.

Shadow Recoil: If he uses his shadows of rebellion and becomes tired he will be forced to absorb them to recover some energy heal 1 WP for each shadow he summoned (only if use shadow rebellion before, if not , only heal 1 WP)

Summon Lasciel: after the battle with once corrupted lasciel, he get one of her feathers for call upon her in need
Restores 5 willpower

Ultimate move:

Shadows of Rebellion: (This movement needs much of his energy to be used) Making a group of 3 to 4 shadow puppets directing them to a single target, can cause an automatic K.O if the target's stamina is 4 or 3 Deal 4 damage

Prowdketsu Status: after the fight with nui he adquired a outfit after his defeat, while his mind is binded to nui desires he can activate his Kamui outfit that gives him +1 Stamina damage and +1 willpower damage reduction ,he also can activate and deactive it voluntarily

Weakness: lustful attacks, full breasts, Midara Pheromones

Trait: Memories of the Succubust! When Prowd is attacked with breasts, he'll be distracted by memories of Marisa!

~~~VS~~~

Catelin the Channeler

Abilities:

Love Overload(Passive): "I don't feel so good." Randomly, the Channeler's lips begin to glow with built up Love Magic. She will begin to sway dizzily, as she is overwhelmed by the sensation. (Next Attack suffers an Aim/Dex penalty but gets a boost to Charm damage.)

Hugs and Kisses: "Okay, here I come~!" The Channeler jumps into her targets arms and plants a big kiss on each cheek. Mwah! Mwah!

Love Gatling: "I have lots of love to give~!" Kisses her hand and then blows it at the target in the form of several hearts. The longer she holds the blow, the more hearts are created. (2-8 hearts, Minor Charm Damage per heart)

Good Night Kiss: "Sweet Dreams~!" Pulls the targets head down so she can kiss their forehead and put's the target to sleep. The Love Magic in the kiss makes the target dream of fighting a giant pair of lips. The Channeler will cuddle the target until they wake up. (wake up on Lips defeat)

Between a Kiss and Soft Place: "Two is better then one right?" The Channeler covers her mouth with both hands, and blows a kiss in the form of two giant hearts. The hearts fly in a wide arc and slam into the target from both sides, squeezing them for several seconds, before popping. Heavy Charm damage.

Healing Kiss: "Do you have a boo boo?" Kisses an injury on the target. Restores targets HP, but deals Charm damage "All better~!"

Naughty Kiss: "Grown ups like getting kissed... down here, right?" The Channeler kneels before the target and hesitantly gives them a quick peck on the groin. She then blushes furiously as she stands up. Deals minor Lust damage, Lowers Foe's Charm Res.

My Love! My Passion! And All of My Kisses!(Finisher): "Please, accept my love!" The Channelers lips glow a rainbow hue as she draws in as much Love Magic as she can handle. She the grabs the targets head an proceeds to pepper them with big kisses. Mwah! Each kiss leaves behind a glowing kiss make that deal continuous charm damage. Mwah! The targets mind melts as they drown in the pleasure of her kisses. Mwah! The Channeler will continue to kiss them until she's completely drained of Love Magic. Mwah! She'll then pull the target into one final, passionate, knockout kiss! MMMWAH!

(Her victims mind will fully recover after a few days. Although there have been some reports of her victims having 0 Charm res for up to two weeks after their encounter.)

------------------------

Prowd as been defeated by Adella! MAx Willpower lowered by 5!

Catelin: 20 Stamina
Prowd: 5 Willpower
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 8:47 pm

(well, it seems this will the last fight of the Rp ,will be the last, win or not because his willpower will hit zero if he lose and the win conditions is defeat one of the midaras)

Prowd felt how adellas rub her breasts aginst his as he just enjoy the feeling while hugging her, he really love poe but the sweet whispers and kisses of adella replaced his feelings for poe as he just can't think anything than enjoy his company with adella, he just enjoy having sex with the water siren "you voice and your kisses are so sweet" he said, hours later he just cant' do anything than try to recover his breath ," Your welcome Adella,you're really beautifull" , when prowd inhale the scent again of poe his feeling for her returned and he hugged her only a moment for not prevent for dressing him again, "i love you poe" he said as the scented maided guided him, then he saw cateline and smiled at her while taking poe hand "Hello, my name is prowd ,nice to meet you" he said suddenly he saw poe backing out again, he have a bad feeling about this.

(sorry for the long answer ^^U)

Last edited by forest Assasin on Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Them
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 9:00 pm

(Uh... Is Prowd gonna react to Catelin or is he just way too out of it right now?)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 9:01 pm

( oh, sorry i'll correct it )

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 9:14 pm

(Hugs and Kisses -roll 46- Success)

The young girl responded to Prowd by leaping into his arms and planting a kiss on his cheek. "Hi, I'm Catelin...

(Love Overload -roll 12-Crit Success!)

"... and I don't feel too good." She muttered as her lips began to glow bright white.

(Prowd takes damage from the successful attack! Catelin is now Overloaded, Damage increases but Aim decreases!)

Catelin: 20 Stamina + Overloaded(Crit)
Prowd: 4 Willpower
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 9:20 pm

Prowd blushed as he saw the girl leaping into his arms he just catched her and smile for the kiss, the he clear his mind as he sawe the glow in her lips, "well i'm sorry but i'm not a doctor" he said sadly as he take his sword and try to deal a quick attack with three slices, well she is cute his mind clouded a bit as he remember her kiss making him miss the first and the second move, but he hit with the last one in her chest.

( 1..2..3 slices 53-7-82 one succes one fail and one crit fail)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next