Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 9:22 pm

"Ah!" Poe let out a pained shriek as she was blind sided by the blow. "Please calm down, Sir!"

(Drowsy Cloud -roll 67- Failure!)

The Aromadara exhaled a puff of smoke, but the scent was smothered by her naturally sweet aroma.

Poe: 19 Stamina
Prowd: 12 Stamina
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 9:27 pm

Prowd don't talk he still was trying to not to give in into the sweet and relaxing aroma and fall again into her arms, he ran toward her and try with three slices with his sword ,concentrating on the fight,due to the sweet aroma he could only deal 1 hit with the sword because the sweet aroma make the grip on his weapon loosened a bit for the relaxing scent "Dam..prowd cocnentrate".

( 1..2..3 slices - 17, 62,35 one succes and two fails)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 9:48 pm

Poe's pained cries echoed throughout the building. "Why... do you fight?" she gasped as she clutched her ruined Kimono.

(Drowsy Cloud -roll 50- Success!)

The Aromadara took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. A minty fragrance filled the air the made Prowd's eyelids feel heavy.

(Prowd takes 1 damage from the successful attack +1 damage from Alluring Aroma! Prowd is now Drowsy! Can not use a move stronger than a basic strike!)

Poe: 18 Stamina
Prowd: 10 Stamina + Drowsy
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 9:52 pm

Prowd felt the minty fragance filling his lungs and start to feel tired but he still some will to continue the fight and try to make another hit with his sword, and the slice find his mark in her chest

( Basic attack - 38 success)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 10:14 pm

Poe cries out in pain as the blade marred her breast. "Sir, just need a distraction, yes?"

(Hazy Kiss: -roll 48- Success!)

The Aromadara blew at Prowd, the room became filled with a brown haze that smelled of cinnamon.

(Prowd takes 1 damage from the successful attack +1 damage from Alluring Aroma! Prowd is now Receptive! Status effects last longer!)

Poe: 18 Stamina
Prowd: 8 Stamina + Drowsy + Receptive
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 10:18 pm

Prowd continue trying to resist the sweet aromas of poe and her scents as he make another basic attack with his sword keeping his mind clear, he really need to scape before he completly fall in to the arms of poe,but the idea is not bad at all she is gently and sweet and he have a sweet scent,the idea just make him think a bit as he just let the new aroma fill his lungs and the thoughs of poe fill his mind at the same time.

(basic attack - 55 fail )

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 10:46 pm

"See, everything is all right." Poe told him. "No reason to worry at all."

(Sexy Smoke -roll 11- Crit Fail!)

"Just breathe in an-" The Aromadara was suddenly overcome by a coughing fit and collapsed to the ground as pink smoke sputtered out of her mouth.

Poe: 17 Stamina
Prowd: 8 Stamina + Drowsy + Receptive
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 10:50 pm

Prowd try to recover his thougs and make another basic attack against him this time taking care only on concentrate on the battle,but his luck start to be tray him as he lose his balance for the drowsiness making him fall near poe.
(Basic attack - 1 crit fail)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 11:10 pm

"You are very tired. Just breath in and forget all of your worries"

(Tender Hold -roll 64- Success!)

Poe grabbed the assassin's head and gently guided it to rest on her bosom once. "Breathe in my scent, and forget all of your silly human worries."

(Prowd takes 1 damage from Tender Hold + 1 damage from Weakness: Breasts + 1 damage from Alluring Aroma!)

Poe: 17 Stamina
Prowd: 5 Stamina + Drowsy + Receptive
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 11:17 pm

And he was there again, with his head in poe's bosom just wanting to relax in her hug while his mind is clouded by her sweet aroma,he wonder if she have milk and her milk is sweet as her aroma,but he couldn't let be tempted by poe and he try to separate from her again,but the softness combined with her aroma make him feel.confortable and relaxed in her arms wraping his arms around her "Poe~" he said her name as he just rest there

(Basic attack - 71 fail)
(Randomg.org seem to have a problem with me or just want me to try all six midaras or something like that xD)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 11:50 pm

(Basic Kiss -56- Success!)

Poe simply leaned down and gave Prowd a quick peck on the forehead.

(Pheromone Fun activates!)

The Aromadara sat up and removed her kimono, putting her whole body on display for the human. Overcome by a sudden lust, Prowd used the last of his energy to tackle Poe to the mat and buried his head her her supple bosom.

"Remember this scent. It is the scent that will wipe away all of your worries. Wipe away all of your trivial cares." Poe explained as she patted his head. "This is the scent of your betters. The scent of the masters you were born to serve. This is the scent of Midara!"

Prowd finally succumbed to sleep. Even in slumber he kept breathing in Poe's scent. Fill his mind and
flooding his dreams with the irresistible scent.

--------------------

Prowd has been defeated by Poe! Max Willpower lowers by 5!

Prowd gain Weakness: Midara Pheromones! Scent based attacks from Midara deal more damage!

(I'll start up the next encounter later. I think I need a break.)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 2:27 am

(yeaj,i fall sleep,good nigth)

While prowd is filled with poe scent his mind is filled with thougs of the sweet poe feeling her kiss returning it,he can't resis anymore and buried his head into her bosom then he heard her words as he relax feeling her hands patting on his head making him fall asleep while he sleep he still breath poe sweet and relaxing scent only wanting to stay with her always.

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 3:12 pm

Much to his dismay, when Prowd awoke, he was no longer laying on Poe's scented bosom. Instead he was resting on mat he "fought" her on.

"Sleep well?" The Aromadara asked with a smile, clad in a fresh kimono. Prowd responded with a slow nod. "That is very good. I had feared that my friends had not been gentle with you."

The gentle woman handed him a peach and he eagerly devoured it.

"Still, I do not think you have met all of them yet. Come. I will introduce them to you." Poe beckon him over and obeyed. The Midara giggled when he leaned in to get a deep breath of her intoxicating aroma.

-------------

(Encounter -roll 1-)

The sweet maiden had lead the human to a river on the edge of town. As his feet sloshed through the muddy bank, he began to hear an alluring melody. I the distance he could see the singer, a woman wearing an elegant sapphire-encrusted shiny blue one piece bathing suit and had long, gorgeous blonde hair that fell down to her hips.

"Adella!" Poe called out with a wave.

The singer stopped her song and dove into the river and emerged before the a few moments later. Water droplets clung to her skin, and Prowd couldn't stop his eyes from being drawn to her deep blue lips.

"Poe!" the Siren greeted. She took a step, before finally noticing the man, "Is that what I think it is?"

"Yes. This is the human Marisa had brought back the other day." Poe explained. "He is-

"He's a human." Adella interrupted as she licked her lips hungrily. "That means I can fuck 'im."

"I suppose I should have seen this coming." The Aromadara muttered as she backed out of the *ahem* "splash zone".

-----------------------

Prowd

Abilities:

Passive: Shadow manipuplation - Prowd can manipulate shadow of anything thanks to the grey crystal in his pendant that give to him that power, he can make attacks based in shadows

-Honor over Brutality: Prowd honor can prevent him from attacking brutally at the oponent but can reduce the damage he take , activable once per battle , if the stamina of his oponent are greater than his willpower ,the willpower damage he will take for the next turn will be reduced to -1

Normal moves:

power claws:(only if he dont have his sword on his hand) transforming his hand to a dark claws form and he scracth his opponent with fury (if that succes his oppenent will be paralyzed) Deal 2 damage

shadow shield:
Forms a shield made of shadows protecting itself (But leaves him vulnerable for 1 turn if the shield desappears from him If it is attacked with great force) Deal 2 damage

shadow puppet: he make a shadow with his body form and the shadow will take the next attack for him )

1...2....3..Slice: Prowd make combo of 4 o 3 slices with his sword to his oponent and move from his place to another ( Deal 1 damage for each slice ,and need 3 Rolls for each slices )

The shadows will make you pay: Prowd summon a fake shadow prowd which lasts a single attack that does not cause harm because it is a distraction, but allowing prowd to pass through the blind spot of his oponent and make a quick slice from behind his oponent back , Deal 2 damage

Brotherhood : he calls his brother Glen for a fast change of places , then Glen will attack the oponent with his clasic insivible slit and change again with prowd

only shadows: he make a cloud of black smoke for lower the visibility of his opponent) Blind

Support moves:
Shadow Shield (protective stance): he will uses his shield to protect his allies and gain time for her/him

Slime Trap Orb(gifted by Liselle) : Cause opponents to slip and fall which inflicts "Prone", forces them to roll to get up.

Shadow Recoil: If he uses his shadows of rebellion and becomes tired he will be forced to absorb them to recover some energy heal 1 WP for each shadow he summoned (only if use shadow rebellion before, if not , only heal 1 WP)

Summon Lasciel: after the battle with once corrupted lasciel, he get one of her feathers for call upon her in need
Restores 5 willpower

Ultimate move:

Shadows of Rebellion: (This movement needs much of his energy to be used) Making a group of 3 to 4 shadow puppets directing them to a single target, can cause an automatic K.O if the target's stamina is 4 or 3 Deal 4 damage

Prowdketsu Status: after the fight with nui he adquired a outfit after his defeat, while his mind is binded to nui desires he can activate his Kamui outfit that gives him +1 Stamina damage and +1 willpower damage reduction ,he also can activate and deactive it voluntarily

Weakness: lustful attacks, full breasts, Midara Pheromones

Trait: Memories of the Succubust! When Prowd is attacked with breasts, he'll be distracted by memories of Marisa!

~~~VS~~~

Adella the Water Siren

Abilities:

Dulcet whispers: while in close quarters with a target, she will wrap her arms around them and place her lips beside their ear, singing softly and sweetly. Her song is composed of seductive and suggestive lyrics, and as she sings hearts will flow from her lips and sprinkle over their ear, making them more vulnerable to follow up attacks.

Wet, sloppy kiss: takes her victim's head in her hands and coos "oooh, here's a wet one~<3" and then pulls them into a loving kiss, eventually sliding her tongue in while frenching them deeply. During this her sweet saliva (which is laced with charm magic) will seep into her victim's mouth, adding to the ecstasy of the technique. After pulling back, she will kiss them a couple times on and around their mouth, leaving more of the charming saliva before backing away with a coy smile.

Pleasing preparation: the siren will slowly slide her fingers down her body and under the fabric of her bathing suit to her vagina and begin to touch herself, moaning in ecstasy as she does so. The moans create a hypnotic melody that will immobilize any who hear it. Eventually, her fingers become coated in her juices, allowing for certain other techniques.

Lovely bubbles: After using pleasing preparation, she'll giggle and raise her hands up, bringing her wet fingers together and then slowly separate them, creating a thin film of juice between her fingers. "I hope you like my bubbles; they're juuuuust for yooou~<3" she'll then coo before kissing the air with a breathy "mwah" and then blow through one of the films of fluid, blowing out a heart shaped bubble. She will continue doing this over and over, blowing out a barrage of bubbles that float over to her target and pop against their face, increasing their attraction toward the siren. Also, each time a bubble pops, the siren's voice is heard. Each bubble makes a different sound, everything from saying the person's name to some sort of lewd suggestion, continuing to seduce the victim.

Final drink (finisher): takes her coated fingers and rubs them over her lips, giving herself a glossy coating of her own juices. "Come here, darling, I've got a kiss for you!" she'll speak sweetly as her victim slowly walks over to her in a lovestruck daze. She'll then take their head in her hands, close her eyes, and pucker her shiny, wet lips, leaning in and planting a firm kiss on their lips. As she pulls away, they will find themselves licking their lips, tasting the gloss she had added, their eyes widening at how wonderful it tastes. "You like? Well, then let me give you a drink..." Guiding them down to their knees, she opens up the bottom of her bathing suit, exposing herself. "Now, give us a kiss~<3" are the words of command she speaks before guiding their head up to her opening where they begin to kiss and lick at it, bringing her pleasure and causing her juices to flow. The juices are sweet and filled with aphrodisiacs, causing the victim to be filled with lust. While this happens, the siren will moan like in pleasing preparation, this time louder and filled with more magic, letting out the occasional cry of pleasure as the pleasing sensations fill both of them. Eventually, the siren comes to climax, letting out a powerful moan that fills her victim with the same amount of pleasure she just felt, causing them to orgasm as well and fall under her spell of control. If female, they will temporarily become sirens themselves, and if male they will become the siren's love toys.

----------

Adella: 20 Stamina
Prowd: 10 Stamina
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 3:25 pm

Prowd start to recover his thougs despite the effects of the alluring aroma of poe and the sweet melody of the Singer ,when he saw poe backed out he sigh in dissapointment, he then saw adella and his face not have a lovestruck expresión or a happy one,he have a angry one, " i only have a love and is poe, so stay away!" He said and take his sword trying to make a quick triple strike against her,with his anger and his feelings for the scented mirada he succesfully conect the three slices and two of them with full force.

( 1...2..3 slice - 94,94, 70 two crit succes and one success)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 3:34 pm

Adella grunted in pain as Prowd tore into her., but she was undeterred

"Feisty guy, aren't ya? Fuckin' you is gonn be fun~!" The Water Siren declared as she lunged at the human.

(Wet, Sloppy Kiss -roll 9- Crit Fail!)

... Only to completely miss and crashed face first into the mud.

Adella: 15 Stamina + Downed

Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 3:39 pm

Prowd take the oportunity to Attack again and make a scrath with his power claws in the chest of the siren his thoughs of poe don't cloud his mind but make him take inspiration for win the battle as his claws hit her chest.

( power claws - 24)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 3:44 pm

Adella shrieked ad the dark claws dug into her back.

(Adella has paralyzed and can not act this round.)

Adella: 13 Stamina + Downed
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 3:47 pm

Prowd jsut ran toward her again trying to make a simple hit with his sword and his luck don't betray this time he score another hit for him against the siren this time in her shoulder

( Basic attack - 20 )

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 3:54 pm

The downed Midara's pained scream was drowned out by her mouthful of mud.

(Recovery -roll 64-)

Adella spat mud out her mouth as she glared at Prowd. On shaky legs, the Water Siren managed to force herself to stand. "You like playing rough, huh?"

Adella: 12 Stamina
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 4:51 pm

Prowd try to score another hit for his poe, but his eyes look at her lips and he fail his attack for being distracted by those blue lips of adella.

( Basic attack - 25 )

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 5:02 pm

Adella smirked as her foe swung wide. She opened her mouth and...

(Dulcet Whispers -roll 95- Crit fail!)

Let loose a hacking cough that left her throat feeling sore. "Ow." She mumbled as she rubed her neck.

Adella: 11 Stamina
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 5:09 pm

he try again this with his shield and with a fast charge toward her in a ramming speed while smiling confidently, but he missed again his attack almost falling in the ground,it seems the image of her lips distract him a bit

( Shadow shield - 61 fail)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 5:33 pm

Adella took a deep breath as Prowd stumbled around.

(Dulcet Whispers -roll 69- Fail1)

The Water Siren began to sing. It was no alluring melody, but instead some simple scales to make sure she didn't hurt her voice with that cough.

Adella: 11 Stamina
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 5:36 pm

Prowd get up and try again this time with another basic attack with his sword,but he heard her voice and missed the mark again if the melody was not for allure him he heard it and think feel some enamored by her voice

( Basic attack - 75)

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 5:42 pm

"Let's try this again." The Water Siren muttered before she opened her mouth to sing.

(Dulcet Whispers -roll 13- Crit Fail!)

... And immediately started having another coughing fit.

"Are you okay, Adella?" Poe called out to her friend in concern. "You have not caught a cold, have you?"

"Shut up!"

Adella: 10 Stamina

(Adella might just be the unluckiest character I have ever controlled)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)   Escape from Cupidity (Prowd) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Escape from Cupidity (Prowd)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next