Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Third Target: Spike

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Third Target: Spike - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 3:29 pm

They spoke to Xana but all they felt was a fast current of wind passing next to them as Anika rushed even faster to the infirmary as she arrived at the Checkpoint everyone there felt a current of wind as Xana landed and ran inside "Ani!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 3:59 pm

Anika was still out like a light, but thanks to her medical attention, she was at least not in pain anymore. She slept soundly, her breathing steady and even now as she snoozed in the ragged building.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 4:14 pm

Xana found Anika and Angie, she walked to the scylla and while looking at Anika she asked "How is she?"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 4:27 pm

The oranged-haired scylla looks up to Xana from her diagnostic. "Physical, she's fine and stable, just pretty exhausted though and probably going to be laying here for a while before she recovers her strength. My main concern is that she really stressed out. While transporting her way here and during sleep, she's been calling your name."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 4:39 pm

"I did this to her... I pressed her too much..." Xana lamented, grabbing Anika's hand and stroking her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 4:49 pm

Angie shakes her head. "I saw what happened during the feed. It isn't you that caused it. She regained sense of what was happening to her." Angie looks back at Anika before she places hand a Xana's shoulder.

"She's feeling really bad that she let this happen to herself again and I think it is eating away at her. I know I might be stating the obvious but she is going to need you to be here when she wakes up. That will help her more than any medicine that we have."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 4:51 pm

Xana nodded, Angie's words didn't lift all the guilt she was feeling but they did help "And the other civilian?" She asked wondering about Spike's condition.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 4:58 pm

"He's fine I did had to snap him out of his charm-induced trance though with smelling salt. He did kind of got freaked out when he came to his senses though." She gestures down to her bottom half. "Last time I checked, he was at the dining hall."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 5:00 pm

Xana felt slightly relieved that Spike was fine "And the other targets? Are they safe?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 5:07 pm

"Last time I heard from from Salem and Luna, the twins are fine and there were no issues, aside from that they were intimidated by Salem's presence."

"Hestia and Abigail just recently liberated the cultists so the staffs are in the middle of checking vitals. Abigail did had to make her presence known that none of IDOL is available to be recruited or they would get telekinetic cheek pinch. At least it is not the umbrella."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 5:09 pm

Xana chuckled at the umbrella part "I guess Abi's umbrella is more terrifying than her mental pinchs." She replied feeling a bit more cheerful "I'll go have a look on Spike, mind to give me a word once Anika wakes up?"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 5:13 pm

"Sure I'll call for you on the intercom." Angie smiles. "Make sure you get something to eat yourself." She waves 2 tentacles at Xana before she returns to her task.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 5:38 pm

True to her word, Spike was devouring his body weight in food at the dining hall. This entire day had been a bit....overwhelming. Especially with what had happened between him and Anika...

Shaking his head, he tried to focus on his meal. What's done was done. There was no point in dwelling upon it. He just hoped that she was okay...Though he couldn't help but beat himself up once more.

Every time. Every single time he fought one of these Midara, he lost. It was humiliating, and a bit depressing. Maybe...Maybe he was just better off focusing on monkeys. At least those, he could handle.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 6:06 pm

Xana arrived at the dinning hall and saw Spike devouring a ton of food "Spike..." She felt bad for allowing that to happen to him "I'm glad to see you in high spirits." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 6:08 pm

"Ah...Xana! You're free? That's good to hear! That's...that's good." Spike gave a small smile, before going back to his meal.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 6:11 pm

She sat down next to him "I... Never was controlled to begin with... I was acting... I'm sorry... Sorry for allowing Ani do that to you..." She confessed.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 6:13 pm

"It's....It's alright. I'm just glad you're not controlled." A shake of his head. "I just..I don't think I belong here. Monkeys, I can handle. But Midara? I've fought a few, and every loss results in a cataclysmic failure on my part...."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 6:17 pm

"You are young, Spike, you have a wide world in front of you, just choose what you feel it's right." Xana said patting his back.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 6:22 pm

"I suppose....Oh, how's Anika by the way? Also..You should get some food. Want me to grab you anything?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 6:25 pm

"She's sleeping right now..." Her melancholic tone was back "I asked Angie to give me a call once she awakes..." She gave a small smile to Spike "I'm fine, don't worry and enjoy your meal."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 6:26 pm

Shaking his head, Spike stood up. "I'm gonna grab you something. You gotta eat, friend."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 6:28 pm

"Really, Spike I'm fine, don't worry..." She replied but it was too late, Spike was already gone.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 6:29 pm

And a few minutes later, Spike came back with a plate filled with all sorts of food. "Sorry, didn't know what you liked, so...I just grabbed a bit of everything."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 6:31 pm

Xana smiled "You didn't had to, thank you..." She accepted the plate and started to eat.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 6:33 pm

"Gotta keep your strength up." Another sigh, before he got into his own food. "Wonder if Anika's still gonna hate me...All I know is that Nui's going to pay if I see her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third Target: Spike   Third Target: Spike - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Third Target: Spike
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next