Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 9:35 pm

Yes. Any number from 30 and under are consider successes))

Orianna didn't bother giving words any longer and elected to rub her body against the hand holding her with loud moans, her modified voice sounding like the most gorgeous sound to Chuicka.

-Velvet Wishes-

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 9:42 pm

(Velvet Wishes -roll 73, 66- Success!)

Dr. Chuicka continued to gush over the adorableness of the minute princess as wiggled in the scientist's grip.

(Trappai -roll 57- Fail!)

She was so enraptured , the mad woman decided to wait and see what the tiny woman did next.

Orianna: 7 Willpower + "Smoll"
Dr. Chuicka: 9 Stamina  + Royal Property
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 9:50 pm

Orianna saw how much the doctor seemed to adore her in this state, so she decided to modify one of her moves to better hit her. She looked up at the doc and began to cry, very adorably, might I add.

-Love Me Not-

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 9:58 pm

(Love Me Not -roll 100- Crit Success! She Loves Me -roll 97- Not!)

"Aw, what's the matter?" The alleged Doctor asked the adorable little woman in her hand.

"You... you... you don't love me." The tiny princess managed between sobs. Dr, Chuicka felt like she'd be stabbed in the heart. Her free hand went to grab a table for support as she swooned over her hand-sized captive.

Orianna: 7 Willpower + "Smoll"
Dr. Chuicka: 6 Stamina + Royal Property
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 10:04 pm

It seemed to be working! Perhaps if she pushed it further, she might get out of this with her mind intact
She kept the waterworks going, digging the knife in deeper and sputtering out a convincing sob-filled monologue about how all she wanted was to do something good, but she's just SO CRUEL!

-Love Me Not-

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 10:11 pm

(Love Me Not -roll 63- Fail!)
(Nursing Lovin' -roll 44- Success!)

"Oh, sweetie. I'm not cruel." Dr. Chuicka replied as she gently maneuvered the tiny princess into her cleavage. "I'm just trying to make everyone feel good," she said as she gave her tiny captive a quick peck.

Orianna: 8 Willpower + "Smoll" + Nursing Loving 1
Dr. Chuicka: 6 Stamina + Royal Property
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 10:15 pm

"But Hazel cried so hard when she told me she couldn't remember anything!" She decided to continue to keep up the cute crying act. "She could have family, or-or friends, or a boyfriend! -Sniff-" As she looked up at the doctor again, her eyes turned from violet to a deep blue as her hypnotic powers seemed to react to her adamant push for this adorable sad little girl.

-Puppy Eyes- Only Deals 2 damage, but stuns
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 10:21 pm

(Puppy Eyes -roll 29- Fail! Success due to Royal Brand!)

"I, uh, but, she-" The Doctor stammered as she was caught in the tiny girl's gaze. The mark on her neck began to itch at the little princess' plea.

Orianna: 8 Willpower + "Smoll" + Nursing Loving 2
Dr. Chuicka: 5 Stamina + Royal Property
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 10:31 pm

"Please, doctor, that's all I wanted. Give those two poor girls a chance to remember, maybe have a life," she sobbed, rubbing her body discreetly to try and wrench some extra damage out of her.

(Isn't the Smoll status supposed to wear off at some point?)

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 10:38 pm

(Maybe? It doesn't say in the profile and one of her Finishers only triggers if Nursing Lovin' lasts more than 4 turns, which is a Smoll only move. So its got to last longer than a normal status effect.)

(Basic Attack -roll 63-)

Orianna tried to wiggle, but a kiss from the doctor pushed the tiny princess further into her booby trap.

Orianna: 9 Willpower + "Smoll" + Nursing Loving 3
Dr. Chuicka: 5 Stamina + Royal Property
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 10:51 pm

I guess so?))

Orianna continued to play up her cute, vulnerable act and continued her attempts to whittle down Chuicka's will to fight, letting what's left of her dress rub deeply into her cleavage as she talked up a storm in such a delicate and shaky voice.

-Velvet Wishes-

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 10:59 pm

(Honestly, I'm surprised you haven't just order her to return Orianna back to normal size. Might be a bit late for that though.)

(Velvet Wishes -roll 72- Success!)

Dr. Chuicka giggled as Orianna's clothes tickled her breasts. Honestly, the cute little thing was so adorable, the crazy scientist was tempted to keep her like this.

Orianna: 10 Willpower + "Smoll" + Nursing Loving 4
Dr. Chuicka: 4 Stamina + Royal Property + Charmed
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 11:07 pm

"Please, i just want to do what's right for someone! Please, won't you let me go and try to do something, please?" (I'm gonna try anyways! XD)

-Royal Request-

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 11:11 pm

(Royal Request -roll 100- Crit Success!)

"I... Alright, but only because you're so cute." Dr. Chuicka reluctantly agreed. She fished the tiny girl out of her cleavage and placed on a clear table.

She still really want to keep the tiny princess as a pet, though.

Orianna: 10 Willpower + "Smoll"
Dr. Chuicka: 4 Stamina + Royal Property + Charmed
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 11:20 pm

Orianna was surprised it went so well, so she kept it going, feigning a meek demeanor as she looked down at herself. "Can I be big again too? I can't do much of anything while I'm tiny!"

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 11:25 pm

(I wanna be a big girl! -roll 100- Crit success!)

"Fine." Dr. Chuicka relented as she grabbed her shrink ray and adjusted the settings. With a quick zap, Orianna was back to her normal size. Caught off guard by the sudden shift, she lost her balance and fell off of the table. She landed on top of the mad scientist and pinned her to the ground.

"Ow"

Orianna: 10 Willpower
Dr. Chuicka: 4 Stamina + Royal Property + Charmed + Pinned
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 11:31 pm

"Thank you, doctor, thank you so much! If only there were something I could do in return! Oh, I know!" Her eyes glowed again to captivate the doctor and put her to sleep, hypnotizing her into a deep dreamscape.

-Pleasant Dreams-

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 11:36 pm

(Pleasant Dreams -roll 28- Success!)

Pinned beneath the lovely princess, the mad doctor couldn't help look into her hypnotizing gaze. Dr. Chuicka struggle against the sudden wave of exhuastion, but it was no use as sleep claimed her.

Orianna: 10 Willpower
Dr. Chuicka: 1 Stamina + Royal Property + Pinned + Sleep
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 11:39 pm

She smiled with relief, moving to immediately finish her off while she's helpless. Taking yhe sleeping face of the doctor in both hands, the princess pulls her in for a kiss, to finally sap away all will to resist and fully claim her as a slave.

-Regal Reward-

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 11:46 pm

(Regal Reward -roll 54- Success!)

The slumbering scientist moaned into the kiss, even as she dreamed of playing with a shrunken Orianna. Her mind had been completely ensnared by the vampire.

(Dr. Chuicka has been defeated!)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 11:57 pm

Finally free of the annoying game, Orianna rose up from the doctor and reached out to Honey unabated, telling her that the doctor is defeated. "My slutty doctor, rise from your slumber and follow me. I command you to guide me to the girl's that were with me before!" Hoping to find her hastily she rushed around, hypnotizing and enthralling the more stubborn bimbos along the way and breaking news to everyone else of Doctor Chuicka's downfall.

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 12:20 am

In a daze, Dr. Chuicka picked herself up off the floor. Slowly, she guided her mistress through the building as her groggy mind tried to remember her way around.

Along the way, the raven haired bombshell found the switch to turn off those annoying alarms. No longer drowned out by the sirens, Orianna could now hear the sounds of the experiments fucking each other silly.

The pair stopped at a door that was coated with warning labels. The doctor opened the door and ushered her mistress, through.

Inside was a massive arena. Lying on the ground in front of them was an unconscious Honey, who was covered head to to in kiss marks matching the trail Orianna followed to get here.

In the middle of the arena was a tall plump woman, with red hair cut short. She was completely naked, leaving the myriad of smacking lips of various sizes and color that covered every inch of her body exposed.

She turned to face the new comers. Lipples whistling invitingly as her lipgina made out with the unconscious Hazel.

"Before you ask. I can't control her anymore without the remote that broke during our fight." Dr. Chuicka stated as her Lipstrosity finished its meal and began shambling towards them.

Orianna: 15 Willpower
Lipstrosity: 30 Stamina

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 12:25 am

"Well then, you're just going to have to assist me with what you have!" Orianna ordered Chuicka to help her, if not to grab the two girls and run, than to try and take down the Lipstrosity. She started by rushing to Honey and dragging her away from the opponent and attempting to wake her up, even trying to command her to.

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 12:33 am

(Wake up, Honey! -roll 47- Fail!)

Unfortunately, Orianna's busty servant was completely out of it and unresponsive except for a few pleased moans.

(Lust Balloon -roll 67- Fail!)

Dr. Chuicka reached into her cleavage to pull out a pair of inflatable lips, but she came up empty.

(Crash Kiss -roll 57- Fail!)

The lumbering experiment tried to ram her creator with a shoulder tackle, but the scientist managed to dive out of the way.

Orianna: 15 Willpower
Dr. Chuikca: 10 Willpower
Lipstrosity: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 12:40 am

Orianna commanded Honey a few more times to wake up, opting to slap her awake if she doesn't obey, moreso out of desperation than frustration.

-Wake UP-

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next