Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 7:57 pm

Yep! ))

Orianna awoke from her climax-driven sleep and when she got her bearings, immediately sealed the craft as soon as she could. "Damn, that was more dangerous than I'd expected. I suspect the good doctor is probably awake by now..." She looked to the two women she'd succeeded in saving and smiled up at them. "Thank you. I appreciate the salvation." She closed her eyes, feeling refreshed after finally letting out all that pent up lust and also getring some solid time to rest. As she thought things over, she realizes her brands were still attached to both the doctor and the Lipstrosity. Knowing this, she told Honey and Hazel of them and decided to ask what they'd want. "I can compel either one to either come to us or stay away. Chuicka demonstrated the possibility of temporarily breaking my control, but I can guarantee that if they could come here on their own, they'd take a long time to get here if I don't want them to. That said, Chuicka still hasn't paid for everything she's done. If possible, I'd like to take her with us and give her due punishment. As for what did me in, I don't know what I could do about her."

Then she sighed and looked to thw two of them. "I leave the decision up to you two. Would you rather we all leave, qnd perhaps I can get someone else to come here, or would you mind keeping an eye on Chuicka?"

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 8:14 pm

"I... I think we should leave them behind." Hazel said after giving it some thought.

"Like, she was in the middle of, like, totally recondition us to, like, make sure we obey her." Honey explained as she fiddled with the shrinking device. "If she can, like, break your control of her or whatever, then, like, she could just totally order us to turn on you."

"Yeah, and I don't know if you could handle all of us." the tanned brunette added as her partner zapped Orianna and returned her to her normal size.

(Would you like Orianna's Crippling Weakness: Kisses to be in the form of taking extra damage or them always being at an Advantage/Auto-hit against her?)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 8:20 pm

Hmm... Let's not go so far as auto-hits, but Advantage seems more reasonable))

"That's entirely fair. And the Lipstrosity, I presume, is to be left as well?" Just remembering her encounter with it got Orianna hot and bothered all over again. If she were to see it, she might not even stand a chance. Ironically, that made her want to take it with them all the same, but in her right mind, no way in hell was she going to give in to thoughts like that.

(It'd be amusing if the tiny thing followed them and got into the craft before it was closed up. It'd be like horror move sequel bait! XD)

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 8:55 pm

(Alrighty, then! And sadly, there's no way the shrunken Lipstrosity would have been able to keep up. Besides, she's doesn't really have a lack of targets for her affection back at the lab.)

"Yeah, you couldn't pay me to stay near that thing." Hazel said as she and Honey found seats for themselves. The pair began working the controls of the spaceship; their time working the computers Dr. Chuikca helping them operate the machine.

Soon, the craft began to rumble as it took to the air. It flew away at a moderate speed from the island.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 9:16 pm

"As much as I wanted to punish that woman for what she's done, something tells me she'll have plenty of time to regret now," Orianna said, issuing one final command with all she has to Doctor Chuicka.
Submit to your experiments
Even if she somehow manages to break from that order and get things back under control, she'll still have to suffer a lot of submission with just how many experiments were on the island, especially the Lipstrosity, formidable even at such a small size.

Taking a proper seat, Orianna turned to others and once again thanks them for their help before offering to give directions if possible. Perhaps there's even a communicator on this thing to call Susie with.

PostSubject: Re: CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.   CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

CybOrianna vs Dr. Chuicka.
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9