Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tix Vs Cutie Cop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Tix Vs Cutie Cop - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Cutie Cop   Tix Vs Cutie Cop - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 1:27 pm

This time, Helen didn't even get angry, she merely lay on the floor in an ecstatic daze. Tix even noticed one of the cops hands was happily playing with her chest, clearly lost to the pleasure running through her
(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Cutie Cop   Tix Vs Cutie Cop - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 1:44 pm

"Look at you, filthy bitch, dirty slut. Playing with yourself like that just because of that shock of pleasure, you are trash, garbage, a bitch that needs her Mistress, a pet that needs her collar~" Using the same dark energy that she used to create her whip, Tix created a collar with a tag and placed it around Helen's neck, on the tag it could be read 'Helen, the dirty slut'. "There, now you have your collar, pet and now~" Tix got on top of the fallen officer and started groping her body, fingering her crotch and squeezing her breasts. "So wet, so dirty, you really are a bitch~" With that, Tix leaned in, starting to make out with Helen.

Basic Attack - 40

Tix:36
Helen:8
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Cutie Cop   Tix Vs Cutie Cop - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 1:48 pm

Helen weakly pulled away from the kiss and reached for her utility belt, pulling out the spraycan of pheromones she'd used before, but her hands were trembling with arousal, and her movements so slow that Tix easily slapped it aside

(Pheromone spray:25)

Helen:8
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Cutie Cop   Tix Vs Cutie Cop - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 2:24 pm

"Aw, poor slut wanted her spray? No, no, no~ You don't get to do anything unless I tell you so~" Tix taunted Helen by squeezing her breasts and then walking away from her. "This is too easy, dirty sluts like you are so easily broken, now, what should I do to you... Oh I know~" Using her whip to trap her, Tix created some kind of iron maiden around Helen, trapping her inside, the officer tried to resist but soon several spikes sank into her body, sending shivers of pleasure all over her, making her moan and even start to drip from her crotch before releasing her. "Felt amazing right? I have more where that came from~ This is just too easy~"

Whip Entanglement: Iron Maiden - 68

Helen:5
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Cutie Cop   Tix Vs Cutie Cop - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 2:32 pm

(tantalising taser:35(I guess that's better))

Helen reached for her taser and went to fire it at Tix, however the sadist easily sidestepped her attack and bore down on the cop, who's will was quickly fleeing her

Last edited by anon64 on Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Cutie Cop   Tix Vs Cutie Cop - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 2:33 pm

(She's not bound, you can reroll that if you want)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Cutie Cop   Tix Vs Cutie Cop - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 2:34 pm

(will do, I'll edit post)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Cutie Cop   Tix Vs Cutie Cop - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 2:48 pm

"Come on, slut, I don't need to use my eyes to force you to do my bidding, surrender and I'll grant you sweet release~" Tix kept teasing her, playing with the officer's glasses whilst striking sensual poses. "Or you can come here and 'arrest me', hahahaha."

Turn Pass
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Cutie Cop   Tix Vs Cutie Cop - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 5:20 pm

(69)
Helen was...just too turned on, she couldn't think straight, all she managed to bring herself to do was vaguely approach Tix
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Cutie Cop   Tix Vs Cutie Cop - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 5:23 pm

"Oh? Did you want something, pet?" Tix placed a couple of fingers under Helen's chin, the thought of hypnotizing her again crossed her mind but maybe it would be more fun to give the woman the feeling of having a chance, making breaking her much more delightful.

Hypnotic Gaze - 59
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Cutie Cop   Tix Vs Cutie Cop - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 5:38 pm

(34)
In one last ditch effort to fight back, the cop leaned forward and lustfully kissed Tix, as the Sadist enjoyed her attempt at resistance, she didn't notice Helen slipping another pair of handcuffs over her wrists

(Kiss n cuff:66)

Tix:34+cuffed
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Cutie Cop   Tix Vs Cutie Cop - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 5:40 pm

"You really enjoy your toys, don't you pet? What now? Are you going to 'arrest me', you are a joke~" With another tease, Tix kept the same grin on her face, looking at Helen like a worthless scum.

Struggle - 51
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Cutie Cop   Tix Vs Cutie Cop - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 5:50 pm

"That's unlikely right now I'll admit..." The cop said before stepping back from the bound Sadist and briefly talking into a Walkie talkie "but now, when she gets here, I can promise you she will" the cop said with a grin

(Back up that backup:40)
(This is mainly for what we discussed in PMs)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Cutie Cop   Tix Vs Cutie Cop - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 5:53 pm

"She? Bringing more dirty sluts in uniform to help you? Don't worry, I'll make sure to treat them as well as you~" Tix got rid of the handcuffs, sensually playing with them to arouse Helen. "Hmm, maybe I should cuff you~"

Struggle - 56
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Cutie Cop   Tix Vs Cutie Cop - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 5:55 pm

"different kind of uniform honey, but I guess you could say that" Helen said with a grin, salaciously kissing Tix once more, more for her own arousal than anything else.

(Basic kiss:34)
Tix:32
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Cutie Cop   Tix Vs Cutie Cop - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:01 pm

"Different uniform..." Tix's whip snuck behind Helen, who didn't notice until it was too late, the horny officer soon found herself entangled once more with her energy being drained. "Still a slut~ Surrender to me, moan my name pet, you are already mine~"

Whip Entanglement: Sadistic Drain - 88

Tix:32
Helen:3 + Bound + Stunned
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Cutie Cop   Tix Vs Cutie Cop - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:04 pm

"T...Tix" Helen breathed, hardly able to focus as the pleasure assaulted her body. "You're...so perfect" all thoughts of resistance had all but left her in this moment

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Cutie Cop   Tix Vs Cutie Cop - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:07 pm

"Of course I am but..." Tix made the bind much tighter. "It's Mistress Tix to you, filthy slut, remember your place pet!" Her commanding voice was followed by yet another squeeze from the whip.

Tix:34
Helen:2 + Bound
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Cutie Cop   Tix Vs Cutie Cop - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:11 pm

"M...mistress Tix" Helen gasped out, struggling futilely against the crushing pressure or the while grasp

(Struggle: 39)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Cutie Cop   Tix Vs Cutie Cop - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:13 pm

"Much better, do you know what I'm going to do to you now, pet~?" She approached the trapped woman with a lustful look on her eyes.

Tix:35
Helen:1 + Bound
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Cutie Cop   Tix Vs Cutie Cop - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:14 pm

"break me?" Helen asked, both excitement and a note of fear tangible in her voice
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Cutie Cop   Tix Vs Cutie Cop - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:18 pm

Releasing her from the whip, Tix pushed the broken woman to a nearby wall and pinned her doen before whispering sensually into her ear. "You are already broken now... I'll fuck your brains out~" Tearing the officer's top and skirt apart, Tix left her in her underwear before starting to grope her breasts and fingering her pussy. "You are aaaaall mine now and I'll use you like the slut you are~" She purred before kissing her, dominating her tongue as she kept groping and fingering her.

Helen:0
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Cutie Cop   Tix Vs Cutie Cop - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:21 pm

"use me use me use me use me" Helen gasped, half begging, all thoughts of anything but pleasure and submission gone from her mind as she allowed Tix to have her way with her
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Cutie Cop   Tix Vs Cutie Cop - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:26 pm

Tix kept fucking the woman until she exploded into blissfully white climax, the loud moans of Helen could be heard from far away, once Tix was done with her, she had her bra on her head and her panties completely soaked, the only other thing she had on her was the collar with her name. "Delicious, it's always a pleasure to break cocky sluts such as you, pet~" Without Tix's hold, Helen fel to her knees with a pleading look on her eyes.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Cutie Cop   Tix Vs Cutie Cop - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:28 pm

Helen looked up at Tix, it took a while for her to be able to speak, her body felt so weak and exhausted after that flood of bliss. "You might... Actually be able to beat her"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Cutie Cop   Tix Vs Cutie Cop - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tix Vs Cutie Cop
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next