Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A charming evening (Freya v Serila)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 12:37 pm

Serila gasped and moaned while her hands glided through Freya's body, massaging her chest with her skilled hands. "I see, the more and... More! I see... The more I believe you are some kind of mimic... Ah!" Serila was having trouble with her explanation due to the moans, their bodies were heating up more and more as they kept making out with each other.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 12:56 pm

"maybe we should... Save this conversation til we're finished here?" Freya asked, writhing in pleasure at Serila's touch
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 12:58 pm

"Very well~" Serila dived once again, speeding up her grinding, their crotches already wet as pleasure filled their bodies and the witch pulled Freya back into a kiss.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 1:04 pm

Freya returned the kiss, now free of distraction as she lustfully allowed Serila to bring her closer and closer to climax
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 1:16 pm

Serila felt her own climax building up as Freya matched her movements, the two women kept going in a storm of passion and lust until they finally came at the same time. Serila dropped into the bed panting heavily as she tried to catch her breath. "Not bad... Freya..."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 1:25 pm

Freya took far longer to get a hold of herself. "You were...amazing" she said, gazing still somewhat adoringly at the witch.
"What you were saying... About my ability, the strange thing is I couldn't always do this"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 1:54 pm

Serila finally managed to catch her breath and resumed her explanation. "Maybe... The power was dormant inside you and something woke it up? Some experience that made it come out?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 1:58 pm

"hmm maybe so, its strange though, I'd never even heard of Midara before I realised I had these abilities... That's actually why I came to this region, I was hoping I could find out what happened, but it only left me more confused... You aren't a Midara though, how does your power work? Could I be similar to you?" She asked, clearly feeling somewhat hopeless
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 2:02 pm

"Hmm, my power is plain and simple sorcery. Even my aura is product of magic, of course is a bit different than normal charm magic, I can temporarily suppress it with some effort but I can't ever toggle it off or something like that." She explained while getting her clothes back on. "Maybe your power is something like that, my aura just appeared one day together with my talent for magic." Once dressed, Serila get off the bed and waited for Freya to be ready to get out as well.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 2:04 pm

"It could be..." Freya went to start getting dressed again. "It's just... Frustrating, every time I face a Midara I learn more techniques, but it still end up enthralled almost every time... Am I just too weak? Is it my ability?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 2:07 pm

"I really wish I could do more to help you, Freya, I really do." Serila placed her hand on Freya's shoulder trying to comfort the girl. "If you ever need anything you can come here, Lea and me will welcome you with open arms, okay? Oh and speaking of Lea, we should go back, I'm sure she'll have a delicious dinner ready for us."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 2:10 pm

"Thank you..." Freya said, managing to make herself smile, "I'm glad I came to visit anyway, who knows, maybe the technique I'll develop from our fight will help"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 2:13 pm

"You can always come back and try again if you want to learn a new one~" The witch teased Freya as the took them out of the lamp. Once outside they found Lea waiting for them at the entrance of the house. "Oh Lea, I take dinner is ready? We are starving." She said, smiling at the heron while had an arm wrapped around Freya's waist in a friendly manner.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 2:24 pm

Unbeknownst to the two of them, Lea had been taking occasional peeks out the window to see the confrontation going on. Eventually, her face would grow too hot and red, and she couldn't bare to look anymore out of embarrassment. That's not to say she wasn't working on a good meal, however. The grilled Pork Chops were almost done, and the peaches and walnuts with it would make it taste divine. But she couldn't help herself! A very light blush was still on her face even if she was trying to hide it.

"W-Welcome, back! Everything, okay?" It seemed like the two were on good terms now, at the very least. Maybe they had worked out some sort of agreement? She hadn't seen the last few minutes of it, but she can only assume things worked out well.

The ding of the oven let her know that things were ready, as she practically bounced over to the oven, took out the meat and started preparing it. She was growing rather adept at cooking, and it was ready before either of them knew it. It was colorful, healthy, and she could guarantee it tasted amazing. "Food's all ready!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 2:29 pm

"Well Freya, let's go have some nice dinner, we both need it after our spar, don't you think? You can also spend the night here if you want." The witch offered while walking to the house.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 2:33 pm

"that would be great, to both offers thank you" Freya then turned to Leanne. "That looks wonderful Leanne, thank you so much" she prepared to tuck in
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 2:49 pm

Leanne beamed at the comment, always happy to hear someone else excited by the things that she does. She worked hard on this one, too! She looked over like, 3 different cookbooks to find something that looked like everyone would love!

She prepared the food with gusto, and the night was alive with talk, laughter and good food. Leanne couldn't be happier. She could tell that Seril looked just a little bit happier today, too. Maybe she had reached some sort of understanding with Freya? A lot of that magic and charms stuff was beyond Leanne, but she was always happy when Seril was happy. Hopefully they'd get to see Freya more often. She's a great houseguest!

PostSubject: Re: A charming evening (Freya v Serila)   A charming evening (Freya v Serila) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A charming evening (Freya v Serila)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5